Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Gods Said That" As Done By Jews

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:
OK calm down. Start right away Ansuz and you can also vibrate the name Satan too into each Chakra let's say 54 times since this seems serious. Each Chakra say "my ____ Chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" Do this for awhile each day not hard. Also you can do what I described I don't know it may just be that whatever I did was related to the 42 names thing. I do remember something about a "gate" in the ritual. But you can try maybe it will help you too.

Those were the main things I did.
I live with christians is saying it in my head still counts
Doing things in your head with runes isn't really effective at all according to what I read from people before I never tried it myself. Don't know about the name Satan maybe it is. Obviously you would not want to chant that out loud a bunch of Times in an xtian house lmao :lol: but you maybe can be sneaky. I grew up in a house with an xtian pastor as my dad. This is part of the problem with enemy attacks especially if some Jews are or were around sometimes. Maybe do a working sometime to cleanse your house with runes like Algiz and nauthiz Satanic blue fire and into an energy ball. Affirmation the see it filling your house. This works very well I have used it several times.

Ok you can do this kind of thing in the bathroom pretending to take a shower or taking one. You can do it with the TV volume or Music or radio or whatever volume up above the level you vibrate it. That won't effect this at all as long as your paying attention to the working or if you can go out for walks do this then of course making sure others don't hear you if your careful you can do that.

Here is a shorter working I created.

Working to Free Yourself From Jewish/Enemy Influence by Slyscorpion

1.Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

2. Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS 9 times in your soul or in the four corners of your soul as you do in the RAUM meditation.

3. Vibrate ANSUZ into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

4. Affirm 9 times, “My base chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

5. Vibrate ANSUZ 18 times into your soul.

6. Affirm, “I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

I just copy pasted this from someone who modified it a little in wording apparently. It is not clear here that you want to say into each Chakra the affirmation as you go along. Not just the base.

Like for example “My ______ chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

But anyways everyone who did this finds it helpful at the end you can try to visualize the tetragramaton black gray and colored energy leaving you and breaking down for a minute if you want.

Lightstar23 said:

Yes. Vibrating out loud> whispering>in your head, in regards to the power. So it won't be as strong but it still works. Do your best focusing on "feeling" the vibration when you do it in your head.

Blitzkreig said:
xlnt said:
My cousins are half jewish since their father is jewish. That's been sort of a dilemma for me as I have nothing against them or anyone else for that matter who contributes to society, behaves decent etc. I look to the individual first and foremost, as I think everyone should. There is nothing wrong with knowledge though, including knowledge about Jews as a collective and their affairs on this planet. I just don't want this knowledge to become a reason for dismissing anyone who is jewish. Again, I look to the individual.

Jews like that are not fully expressing how they actually act. Look at how the Rabbis are, as they are closer to the truest expression of Jews. They meditate and so forth, so that shows what their soul really is.

And from what I read from other's, you will be able to readily intuit the energies that come off Jews as you become more and more advanced. This will show you a true picture of them, or anyone, and not just what they appear at face value.

The same approach you take is the same type of fairness that is exploited by the enemy in support of immigration and demographic change and the dsygenic effects it has:

If you look at the average Jew, or average low-IQ person, they do not possess desireable characteristics. Therefore, they tell you to look towards the individuals who are the exceptions. However, one individual, or one data point, does not reflect the data as a whole. So it is actually improper to look at just one individual and think the others may act like that.

My advice is to just keep your cousins and uncle at a polite distance. Don't go out of your way to associate with them, or any other Jews or strong Christians. There is nothing good that comes in with tying into the enemy.

I don't socialize with them at all. My family used to celebrate xmas with them and I was there etc. but now they celebrate with their own families instead. Me and my brother used to joke about them being aliens somehow since they are so boring and quirky.

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:
OK calm down. Start right away Ansuz and you can also vibrate the name Satan too into each Chakra let's say 54 times since this seems serious. Each Chakra say "my ____ Chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" Do this for awhile each day not hard. Also you can do what I described I don't know it may just be that whatever I did was related to the 42 names thing. I do remember something about a "gate" in the ritual. But you can try maybe it will help you too.

Doing things in your head with runes isn't really effective at all according to what I read from people before I never tried it myself. Don't know about the name Satan maybe it is. Obviously you would not want to chant that out loud a bunch of Times in an xtian house lmao :lol: but you maybe can be sneaky. I grew up in a house with an xtian pastor as my dad. This is part of the problem with enemy attacks especially if some Jews are or were around sometimes. Maybe do a working sometime to cleanse your house with runes like Algiz and nauthiz Satanic blue fire and into an energy ball. Affirmation the see it filling your house. This works very well I have used it several times.

Ok you can do this kind of thing in the bathroom pretending to take a shower or taking one. You can do it with the TV volume or Music or radio or whatever volume up above the level you vibrate it. That won't effect this at all as long as your paying attention to the working or if you can go out for walks do this then of course making sure others don't hear you if your careful you can do that.

1.Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

2. Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS 9 times in your soul or in the four corners of your soul as you do in the RAUM meditation.

3. Vibrate ANSUZ into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

4. Affirm 9 times, “My base chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

6. Affirm, “I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”
thank you i feel better but i feel like i shoul do more holy shit i actually feel good and i feel electric type or something thanks man im actually new to this still sadly

hailourtruegod said:
Lightstar23 said:

Yes. Vibrating out loud> whispering>in your head, in regards to the power. So it won't be as strong but it still works. Do your best focusing on "feeling" the vibration when you do it in your head.
I whisper but vibrate as hard as I can i feel really warm then cold then warm again im surprised and i feel kind of high so to speak. I need to do more

Lightstar23 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Lightstar23 said:

I whisper but vibrate as hard as I can i feel really warm then cold then warm again im surprised and i feel kind of high so to speak. I need to do more

It sounds like it's working then. Do not over do things though. Do you have strong water element?

My theory is you are sensitive to people and energies in your environment this kind of draws the entities to you from dealing with the xtians that are around you.

If so when you leave the house or are away from them do the attacks lessen or stop?

If so doing a detachment working on links to them from time to time may be beneficial to you.
The enemy can attack you through links to your soul from the other person it could bypass any protection as well you put up.

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
hailourtruegod said:

It sounds like it's working then. Do not over do things though. Do you have strong water element?

My theory is you are sensitive to people and energies in your environment this kind of draws the entities to you from dealing with the xtians that are around you.

If so when you leave the house or are away from them do the attacks lessen or stop?

If so doing a detachment working on links to them from time to time may be beneficial to you.
The enemy can attack you through links to your soul from the other person it could bypass any protection as well you put up.
I will admit when im around my family I do get attacked way more and yes I am ver sensitive to ppl and energies but when im by myself i get attacked less I actually noticed that but you confirmed it when I decided to be in my room all day away from them I was really peacefull but as soon as I came out and talked to my grandma i was getting attacked again almost instantly so i got pissed of and went back to my room for the rest of the day, it gets me so angry and down because i wanna spend time with my family only time it doesnt happen much is when there's a family get together where i guess either i dont pay much mind to the attacks and they recede or all my hardcore christian family members just disconnect from there religious filth for the moment, its annoying too because when they see me irratated and sad because im bipoler my dad starts praying for me and I get attacked and harassed hard to the point that I wanna beat the shit out of my dad or other christian cucks in my life, im sorry if that sounds harsh but you surprisingly know somewhat of whats going on with me and i have no one else to talk to about this i just needed to let that out but yes I've always been sensitive to stuff like that

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
hailourtruegod said:

Idk if i have a strong water sign, can you send me the link, and also the detaching soul idk any of this stuff so i apologize

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:

i just found detaching from JoS but it says unwanted idk like if i do it it says i have to want to detach from them i really dont understand it im kind of worried for some reason.

Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:

i just found detaching from JoS but it says unwanted idk like if i do it it says i have to want to detach from them i really dont understand it im kind of worried for some reason.

It really doesn't matter if it's wanted or unwanted as in having a relationship with them. What matters is your being attacked so you do something to defend yourself. You can use this technique anyways it will lessen the attacks.

About the elements: Water signs are Scorpio Pisces and Cancer. If you have several things in these (especially your chart ruler(s) and/or a water ascendant you have strong water element.

If you have strong water element you would offset this with invoking fire when your ready. You can start with a lower amount of times like 2 or 3. Wait a couple days before doing it again even if you end up not feeling anything btw.

Good Luck

Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:

Also detaching from someone via links really won't end a physical realionship or even change it that much in my experience. The only thing is it may lessen emotions on both sides which can be good in some instances. If you like with someone these links will likely keep reattaching anyways so your goal may be to become a little more able to handle energies around you without getting attacked. But in the meantime you can do this whenever needed.

You can also use Uruz or Ansuz for this as well.
"My ______ chakra is completly and totally free of all connections and influences of ______(name of person) right now"

Lightstar, you gotta learn how to be "detached" from people, things and events.
To explain it simply, you have to stay focused and basically be more attentive, and not connect to people in a energy-wasteful way. And when you feel those attacks you stop giving a shit about them, you ignore them, and they will come to pass. I'm inclined to believe that they're really not attacks but it's your mind that is not under your full control.
With time you will understand what I mean if you try and apply what I tell you.

I'm very sensitive to energies too, and if I start giving a shit about all people on the street I will come home mentally exhausted.

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:

Also detaching from someone via links really won't end a physical realionship or even change it that much in my experience. The only thing is it may lessen emotions on both sides which can be good in some instances. If you like with someone these links will likely keep reattaching anyways so your goal may be to become a little more able to handle energies around you without getting attacked. But in the meantime you can do this whenever needed.

"My ______ chakra is completly and totally free of all connections and influences of ______(name of person) right now"
I wanna ask another question when im doing rituals can i do low reps, like with the other rituals in the shcedule i wanna help out in some way

Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:

I wanna ask another question when im doing rituals can i do low reps, like with the other rituals in the shcedule i wanna help out in some way

Yeah just do what you can. Your fine. If you want to do something most helpful to you personally put the most focus on the Cursing the Nazarene part during the eclipse (today and the next couple days) This will help get rid of some of those energies around you and may lessen these attacks on its own. Maybe you want to do a higher rep of that once. Now obviously do not speak the affirmation really loud in this one :lol:

But all of them can be low rep if you need it. Do what you can.

Good Luck

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah just do what you can. Your fine. If you want to do something most helpful to you personally put the most focus on the Cursing the Nazarene part during the eclipse (today and the next couple days) This will help get rid of some of those energies around you and may lessen these attacks on its own. Maybe you want to do a higher rep of that once. Now obviously do not speak the affirmation really loud in this one :lol:

Good Luck
Satans libary is not working

https://web.archive.org/web/20200128090126/https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Here is the main rtr page try this. It is working fine on my device. All the rituals are there you can go down to the ones we are doing. Right now the three part financial one and right to rule nations one. The rtr tetra thing is in my profile.

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:

Good Luck
I went and checked it whats a athame? And how would i plant the pole firmly on the ground? Btw thank you so much for helping me with this I Appreciate it a ton you motivated me to keep going :D

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:

i didnt mentionthis but now when im doing the ritual thatyou showed me to do aboutvibrating satan 18 times and i start shaking like if im having a seizure or like if im gett electrified its odd and now i feel hot like if i have a fever but when i touch myself im not even hot and I think demons are talking to me because i just saw demoness with blue eyes, and a demon with red ones and she looked beautiful but the 1 one with blue eyes says shes my succubus idk if i should tell you my expirience because i heard that i should keep these thing to myself but yea lol

Cool but you probably way over did it. I didn't realize it would be that powerful I am used to doing higher vibrations of stuff myself cause I have been doing meditations for years. In the good It does sound like you are sensitive and open. Do less if you do this again. More like 3 to 5 times with Satan and maybe 9 ansuz if it's still too much.

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:

Here it must be. Hello sneaky scorpion. Gonna try this.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:

Here is the original thread..
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54118&p=239614

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Ohhhh thank you Sir. Good work on this.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:

If you would like to or need to talk about anything with me you can my email is [email protected] I have dealt with both Jew and angelic energy and cleansing it from people. I know some about this. Or I can have yours if you like that better.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

If you would like to or need to talk about anything with me you can my email is [email protected] I have dealt with both Jew and angelic energy and cleansing it from people. I know some about this. Or I can have yours if you like that better.

Thank you buddy I appreciate it. Such a love hate relationship with this place. One message is some little faggot following my posts ohhhhh you need to advance yourself you said white babies!!! Next one oh hey thanks for the info. Next one straight out calls me a jew because I got around a woman who does angel Magick. Like does no one leave their fucking house? Then you offering help.

I wish they would just block all this scum sucking trash from posting in the first place. I cannot wait for the future. When we can just punch their teeth out of their mouth till their jaws crack.

I guess that's all they have left though huh? Act like little cowards on the internet while all their power goes out the window. Maybe they should really realize, they have lost. And doing more to piss off the Gods is not in their favour, just walking the fuck away is.

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
hailourtruegod said:

what would be a good meditation for depression.

Will our gods tell us whether or not our souls are Jewish, say if one asks them?

What are true gentile nature traits?

What are jewish ones?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back