Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Francesco92 said:
How can i contact a demon?
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

This link is all you need. I don't know what else you are asking for.

You could also use this.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

Francesco92 said:
Are there other methods?

The method on JoS is the only respectful one and doesn't offend Satan or the Demons. Other groups which use different methods try to control the Demons like toys or slaves. A Demon becoming angry and kicking your ass because you're trying to use him as your slave to do your wish isn't a pretty sight. But they are very friendly if you respect them.

Why are you asking? It didn't work for you? If you didn't feel the Demon and didn't get any results you must develop your astral senses and try the summoning again. Do you meditate and work on your chakras every day?

Should the vibration of the SİRSİR mantra be in the form of SEE-RRR-SEE-RRR or SI-RRR-SII-RRR ?

Shael said:
ConsistentMeditator said:
Okay so I had a huge post written here and the site decided to show me the "resource limit reached" error and now it's gone.

Basically what I was saying is that my friend used the mantra Sirsir to fix spinal/kundalini issues. While their case was a bit different from yours, the mantra turned out to be very potent and fixed years of spinal issues within 40 days.
I would recommend trying this mantra for like 3 days and seeing what effects it has for you. If it is applicable to your situation like I think, then you should see verifiably big effects within just these few days.

Out of time constraints I will not write the entire gigantic message again and instead keep it short. If anything is unclear, just ask.

Basically, for these things you have 2 mantras that are vibrated one after the other. Normally you'd do it for a multiple of its number in the necronomicon spellbook (which in this case would be 28), but my friend did it for 50 each so this is what I would recommend here.

Here the basic rundown of how to do it:

Vibrate SIRSIR 50 times
Vibrate APIRIKUBABADAZUZUKANPA 50 times
State affirmation for 10, 16, or 18 times
During the whole thing from start to finish, focus on this sigil:
Screenshot-2019-09-15-13-40-29-02.png

And that's all.

The second mantra is rather long and may seem complex, but it's really easy. Here an mp3 on how to correctly vibrate it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nx01ev7k1c17yj/APIRIKUBABADAZUZUKANPA.wav?dl=1

In addition to this, try to do more lengthy yoga sessions and exercise regularly. Especially things like short sessions of running, to make sure your circulation stays healthy.

Just to paint a picture, this message is maybe one third of how long it was originally. I hope this still remains somewhat clear and understandable despite being shorter. Again if anything is unclear, just ask and I'll try to clarify.
I hope this helps you.

homeraee said:
its a new experience. I felt my feet warm after kundalini yoga, lying on my back. Does it mean anything?

When I meditate on my lower Chakras or sometimes on my Aura, my feet also get warm.
I like it, better warm than cold. :lol:

This is normal, I am still alive.

homeraee said:
its a new experience. I felt my feet warm after kundalini yoga, lying on my back. Does it mean anything?

When I meditate on my lower Chakras or sometimes on my Aura, my feet also get warm.
I like it, better warm than cold. :lol:

This is normal, I am still alive.

I need only a simple method to contact the demon Gaap, unfortunately the help that everybody sent me can't help me, please help me.

A lot of the times when I'm meditating I feel like I'm not meditating on myself but on my brother, and when I try to affirm things for myself I have the urge to affirm things for him and to meditate on him, idk what to do about this. Thank you.

Francesco92 said:
I need only a simple method to contact the demon Gaap, unfortunately the help that everybody sent me can't help me, please help me.
Focus on the sigil of the Demon/Demoness you want to contact and tell what you have to say. They will hear you out. It will not get any simpler than that.

It's another thing what and how you will receive messages from them. They can give you messages in way(s) that you understand apart from telepathic communication. For telepathic communication you would have to meditate and develop astral vision and hearing.

Francesco92 said:
Are you serious?

The information that was sent to you, it has worked perfectly well for thousands of people. There is no reason why it wouldn't work for you.

Maybe you are being lazy, maybe you are trying to put doubt in people's minds. But there is absolutely no reason for you to say that nobody has helped you because you have been given more than everything that you need. You need to stop being lazy and take 5 minutes to actually try following the instructions that you have been given.

Fearless said:
homeraee said:

This is beautiful! When I do meditation-yoga, my body temperature usually increases and I start sweating. As you progress through meditations, you will discover more about yourself.

Same happens to me

Serbon said:
How do I answer to the luciferian argument that ''lucifer and satan have different energies''?

I've heard that "argument" before. What these "Luciferians" do is confuse the associations in their mind based on enemy lies or etymology of the two names with actual energy. Satan and Lucifer have the same energy. But here's how they think: "Well the word Lucifer means light bringer and Satan means enemy therefore Lucifer's energy is luminous while Satan's is dark and negative". They may not make that thought consciously, but the "energy" they feel is nothing but the associations their minds make based on the meanings of the two words. It's mental stuff and not psychic feeling.

The best way to find out whether they have different energy or not is to actually contact or invoke the beings. And a person who does that will find they are the exact same thing. Satan's energy is peaceful and calming, there's nothing negative about it. Myself and countless of Spiritual Satanists who have meditated on Satan's sigils and done rituals and felt his energy can testify on that.

Is it normal for me to have more than one DG?
Because I have two, Aim and Phenex, I want to know if it is normal

Hello. I have an issue when doing hatha yoga 4th position, the cobra stretch. As I am still not that flexible I am only doing it like in the first image but my arms are in like 90 degree angle instead of shown in the image as I cannot stretch my back that much yet.
Problem is, I feel a huge pain in my lower back, in centre and I cannot do this position anymore.
It started recently and every time after I finish with yoga session, when I try to lay still, I cant because of the pain in that spot.
Is it from stretching too much so should I go even lower?
Appreciate all the help.

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to increase my resolve specifically. I've started noticing that I lack resolve and was wondering if I could adopt any practices to increase my resolve. Thanks in advance for any help!

Francesco92 said:
I focused on the sigil of Gaap but it has not worked, i need to do in the night or in the day?
Formal Methods:

Copy, print out or draw the sigil of the Demon you wish to summon on clean paper. It is important that you be left alone and not disturbed in any way. Close your eyes and visualize the sigil in your mind as best you can. It is ok to open them and look at the sigil again [as many times as needed] to get a clearer image. While visualizing, recite, or chant the name of the Demon repeatedly either in your mind or aloud.

Recite the following prayer:

"Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire
[name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father."

Hi. What exactly is the origin of the three races?

Whites are created by Satan.
Asians were created by Beelzebub? (I'm not sure)
Blacks were created how? (by gods through genetic enhancement or from 'nothing')

AgniCosmos said:
Hi. What exactly is the origin of the three races?

Whites are created by Satan.
Asians were created by Beelzebub? (I'm not sure)
Blacks were created how? (by gods through genetic enhancement or from 'nothing')

Rational Satanist said:
The Gods used genetic engineering and genes from different apes and humanoid beings and some of their own to create first the non-white races. Then they had children with the non-white races and that's how the white race came about. The white race wasn't genetically engineered like the other races.

SatanIsKnowledge said:
Today I tried for the first time to contact my guardian demon through an ouija board (I made it myself.) This did not seem to work. I made the ouija board myself and used a steel ring as a planchette. I am extremely curious about who my guardian demon is, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hail Satan

Maybe try with other methods

Francesco92 said:
Thank you very much, but i need to do this on night or in the day? i don't know when Gaap is available
Anytime. Gods are beyond our concept of time anyhow.

Francesco92 said:
Thank you very much, but i need to do this on night or in the day? i don't know when Gaap is available

It's better to do the first invitation trials at night. Your sine qua non is a quiet environment where you will not be disturbed during the invitation. Both your focus and your neighbor / family / roommate come to your room in the middle of an invitation and it bothers you, it wouldn't be nice, would it? For this reason, and because the energies are different at night, we recommend that you at least make the first invitation at night. He doesn't have a special watch, things like the devil's watch Don't really concern you. Finally, when you're done with the seal of the god/goddess you invite, you can be extremely respectful and keep it in the black book or diary. You can use it again and again when you need it. Other necessary information has already been provided.

Hello good guys!
Today I feel a Demon? in my left side body, and I have the vision of he/she looks like pure white, seems from my anger energy?
But I don’t know his/her name.
So well you guys think who is this demon?
I decided to live writing dance music by anyhow with magic.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

i have physical access to information about my past life, including a birth date and time for a birth chart. my guardian has confirmed that it is infact me. i have a good amount of information about what i was up too in my most recent life through video and text.

how can i use this to my advantage?

I meditated for seven days with the YAUM Mantra on the opening of my sixth chakra, but it is still weak and I can hardly visualize even its indigo color, and it is constantly changing color. Even in the online tests I took, the weakest chakra I have was the sixth. What should I do? Is there any stronger mantra, meditation or yoga movement to open it?

Deadking said:
I meditated for seven days with the YAUM Mantra on the opening of my sixth chakra, but it is still weak and I can hardly visualize even its indigo color, and it is constantly changing color. Even in the online tests I took, the weakest chakra I have was the sixth. What should I do? Is there any stronger mantra, meditation or yoga movement to open it?
You need to go on and open all of the other chakras too. How can water flow through a pipe if it is unblocked in one spot, but it is blocked everywhere else?

Fearless said:
Francesco92 said:

It's better to do the first invitation trials at night. Your sine qua non is a quiet environment where you will not be disturbed during the invitation. Both your focus and your neighbor / family / roommate come to your room in the middle of an invitation and it bothers you, it wouldn't be nice, would it? For this reason, and because the energies are different at night, we recommend that you at least make the first invitation at night. He doesn't have a special watch, things like the devil's watch Don't really concern you. Finally, when you're done with the seal of the god/goddess you invite, you can be extremely respectful and keep it in the black book or diary. You can use it again and again when you need it. Other necessary information has already been provided.
You are right. Also, you do not need to draw or print out the sigil. You can just use the image on the computer screen.

Hi everyone, I am new in the forum, although I got myself informed about my beliefs many months ago. I have a doubt about a specific topic. Often in the various articles I've read about how to use the trascendental meditation in the rituals, even in the basic one. As I've learned through the meditation course I did, and as it was given to me, I have my personal mantra. So i don't really usnderstand if during a ritual the meditation should be as I've learned (repeating my mantra) or if there is some specific instructions I didn't get.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back