Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You are Never Alone

Zaqîêl3 said:
Thank you, your words are very moving. I have been feeling my powers grow daily thank the Gods, and I'm even grateful for the daily tests of my patience living in the bibLIE belt among a bunch of christian worms testing my patience and powers. I stay vigilant regardless of their retarded actions in my daily life. I have been telling myself this same thing about getting stronger daily from their tests of my patience. My vigilance at meditations and RTR and have finally paid off and I discovered my GD! Hail Satan for these gifts! Hail Satan and the Gods and Goddesses for this amazing family! Hail Andrasta my GD!

I admire your dedication, keep it up.

Made my eyes watery. thank you. last night I was a bit sad about some things and while I was sad I could felt this cold wave came through me and I know it was my GD probably. since I can't see her/him. But he was there and I started to getting more calm and just thinking that everything is okay and sometimes you just need to let sad feelings or things of that nature out..
[/quote]

I agree, it is ok to be sad as long as it does not becoming your default mode of being. Satan and the gods always have our backs.

A very needed and beautiful post. I will refer to this in the trying times ahead for motivation and support.

This is so true and a lot of people are feeling lonely and empty like no one is there right now. Distance is irrelevant to the Gods. This is something Asmodeus really wanted me to understand for a good time. He said everything you feel I feel, it’s like a mirror. And everything he feels I feel. A situation arose once when I didn’t understand his emotions, and I was eventually met with the same situation where I felt the same way in the same situation and he said “this is how I feel”

The gods are deeply embedded within us, and they can easily influence us even when we’re unaware. Our own experience and our feelings are holy in and of themselves. We never need to be afraid, we always have the capability to get through anything.

Thank-you for your reply Sundara. I concur on all levels.

Your post is the most beautiful thing I have read recently. I am a beginner and I am still insecure, but your post gave me courage and motivation. I am grateful to Father Satan for allowing me to find this place and find out the truth. Thank you so much for this.

You will grow and blossom into a beautiful flower. That's His promise. Thank-you for your kind words.

CandiceLee1313 said:
Awesome! 🔥 I love you. I needed to hear this!💖🙏🐍 Thank you! Thank you for sharing this. This means alot to me, and I appreciate this. My heart and soul goes out to You. And to Father Satan! 🌸 And my Family! Satan's kingdom. My Brothers and Sisters. 🔥🙏🐍 Much love to you always! Hail Satan! Hail Lilith!🌸💖

Glad to have made an impact on you.

GoldenxChild1 said:
On behalf of the Gods themselves, I need all of you to know that you are not alone. Often times it may feel as if hope is lost, and the crushing reality of your own perception is on a continuous loop. You may believe that there is no one in your corner; that there isn't someone looking after your heart. Let me tell you, there is. His name is Satan.

The expectations of those around you can be deafening, and the judgment substantial in acknowledgment. You feel a pressure on your chest, so you think you can't breathe. You stare at the ceiling every night before bed, wishing you could be someone other than yourself. Family and friends can't and won't understand you; They call you foolish and delusional. However, someone's opinion of you does not have to be a reality.

Satan knows who you are, and he loves you for you. It is your own uniqueness that Satan adores. The characteristics that shape who you are as a person is simply splendid. Your potential is of godlike quality; You are shinning, you are golden, you are of the race of heroes. Quit underestimating the quality of yourself. Don't let the opinion of sheep affect you; You are a lion among them. Perhaps just a cub, all the same, a lion.

Satan will cultivate you until you are a ferocious Lion. Unimpeded by self-deception, and radiant in your own skin.

Never are you alone, for Satan and the Gods are always there. Do not doubt this fact. They see you when you cry, when you laugh, when in despair, when in joy, and in lonesome isolation. All you need is to reach out and grab His hand. Let Satan's wings wrap around you in Golden Light, because he knows the way upwards to perfection.

You are seen by the Gods. They know your name, purpose, and future.

Stay strong and persevere through the obstacles that arise. Transcend the necessary limitations and take your rightful position in our family, because that's what we are, a family. The House of Satan needs you as you need us and Him.

Let the Black Sun come forth and glisten in luminance.

HAIL SATAN
Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell

qRuAXfe.jpg

In this decadent world, the will must be the greatest strength of a man.
For us there will be no real death, because either we survive the Age of Fenrir or we will go to Valhöll. Either way, we will be victorious.

"Solitaries are the brave and the righteous,
But the Divine Force is with them. "
- Prophecy of Sargon.

Meteor said:
Thank you, I needed to hear this. I was feeling a bit ashamed about something silly last night but I feel better now after listening to my GD.

The enemy has been attacking heavily this last few days and it can sense that they are rabid and more desperate than ever.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Zaqîêl3 said:
Thank you, your words are very moving. I have been feeling my powers grow daily thank the Gods, and I'm even grateful for the daily tests of my patience living in the bibLIE belt among a bunch of christian worms testing my patience and powers. I stay vigilant regardless of their retarded actions in my daily life. I have been telling myself this same thing about getting stronger daily from their tests of my patience. My vigilance at meditations and RTR and have finally paid off and I discovered my GD! Hail Satan for these gifts! Hail Satan and the Gods and Goddesses for this amazing family! Hail Andrasta my GD!

I admire your dedication, keep it up.
You humble me. Thank you.

Thank you for this post... I also need some encouragement in this time of despair. I feel that the entire world is against me. I can't be a Satanist without being deemed as mad or evil, although I'm working for the freedom of humanity and the wellbeing of the planet. A few days ago, while I was resting on the edge of the valley which is now chrsitened ... I vibrated the ineffable names of Satanas, Beelzebub, Astarte, and Azazel. I heard a noise behind me and thought someone is spying on me. Then I saw two large black birds on a tree above me. As soon as I moved, they began to fly away and they were indeed large, as large as eagles. It was splendid to see them. They came at the words of the Gods and flew high above and began to make circles in the sky. I'm confident that this was a sign from them which had given me a glimmer of hope.

Wotanwarrior said:
The enemy has been attacking heavily this last few days and it can sense that they are rabid and more desperate than ever.

In my case I've been noticing it since before the last schedule, while these days I'm finally catching some breath. Things aren't optimal but I'm making some progress again, which in my specific case is excellent.

Don't underestimate the power of your own protection and cleansing, do it on your house and all you own, every day, multiple times a day if you need to. You'll see results.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

After this post I was more inspired to do things and believe more in myself and the gods, thank you very much.

Thank you very much for such a beautiful post. As human beings, we sometimes feel motivated, low-energy or depressed because of what we are going through. However, our ancient gods are always with us. We must bring our cause to mind and live it, and we must never forget that they will never leave us. May honor and power be forever afforded to the devil.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back