Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
MrIntrepid said:
I haven't seen her other posts.

Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54410&start=100

I see that now yes sorry for taking you on

dude are you for real now, you're gunna fall under pressure of these bullies so they dont attack you too? Be stronger than that.

I was defending myself in my other posts because off the bat people were being hostile to me, calling me a drug addict, a federal agent, and a rat for asking for help and asking something i didnt know what against the rules.

MrIntrepid said:
I haven't seen her other posts.

Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.

Let me get this straight, they can be hostile, belittle me, and be rude asf and have stank assk condescenidng energy towards me but god forbid me to stand up for myself.

itsstarfire said:
MrIntrepid said:

dude are you for real now, you're gunna fall under pressure of these bullies so they dont attack you too? Be stronger than that.

I was defending myself in my other posts because off the bat people were being hostile to me, calling me a drug addict, a federal agent, and a rat for asking for help and asking something i didnt know what against the rules.

Display on toxic character and doing specific things, can make this come about. It's not rocket science. It's not because people hate you in particular or are out to get you, like you claimed of your neighbors.

You seem to never think how things you do may reflect on other people, and this is a primary source of your issues. Then the brat character.

With this path to your affairs, you'll invite dislike and hate from people simply because it can be deserved. Then, if you reply with more of the worse shit, it will continue, and posting up indecent or perverted things is not going to change anything.

Just some advice here nothing else.

Blackdragon666 said:
itsstarfire said:
NakedPluto said:
To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.

to gaslight strangers on the internet and try to make them feel delusional and crazy off a situation you're not experiencing or seeing your self, is childish and arrogant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
if a man or a older member made this post, ya'll wouldn't be speaking this way to them or invalidating their experience.

this need of yours to feel superior to others by belittling them and telling them their experience that you're not witnessing or experiencing is WIERD. you are a gaslighter. spiritual warfare is real. gangstalking, is real. thousands of people reporting the same bullshit, and getting harassed by christians but oh no even though JoS ministry says spiritual warfare is real im gunna tell strangers on the internet experiencing spiritual warfare theyre crazy and demean them to feel superior :( 🥴
Do you even know what spiritual warfare entails? It is about real curses and actual black magic, not getting one too many xians on your case (because you caused it by being too open about your beliefs). What does his reply to you have to do with your gender? Are you a feminist by any chance?

"doo y even know what spiritual warefare entails" 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

look at this meanie meanie being belittling and condescending to try to feel superior for a few minutes. Do you feel good about yourself now meanie meanie?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:

Display on toxic character and doing specific things, can make this come about. It's not rocket science. It's not because people hate you in particular or are out to get you, like you claimed of your neighbors.

You seem to never think how things you do may reflect on other people, and this is a primary source of your issues. Then the brat character.

With this path to your affairs, you'll invite dislike and hate from people simply because it can be deserved. Then, if you reply with more of the worse shit, it will continue, and posting up indecent or perverted things is not going to change anything.

Actually hooded cobra its not deserved whatsoever.

You and I both know energy is very real and speaks louder than words. They were hostile, belittled me, were condescending, called me a federal agent, a rat, and were RUDE trying to make me feel crazy and stupid for asking for help. instead of simply saying, hey this post is against the rules.

It is herd mentality, sorry but i'm not gonna sit here and have ppl call me all sorts of names, belittle me, gang up on me, and do everything to be a condescending asshole to feel superior at my expense.

I was asking for help and got gaslighted, called names, and ppl were hostile. they energy wasnt nice OR kind.

NakedPluto said:
Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.

Of course it was removed. Apparently in another unmoderated topic, this was so that people would masturbate or something.

If this person stops with all this and focus on the positive, and understand why these things occurred, they might as well stay, no issues.

But if they are to run gamut attacking every member and not understanding basic communication this simply cannot continue.

itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:

You and I both know energy is very real and speaks louder than words. They were hostile, belittled me, were condescending, called me a federal agent, a rat, and were RUDE trying to make me feel crazy and stupid for asking for help. instead of simply saying, hey this post is against the rules.

It is herd mentality, sorry but i'm not gonna sit here and have ppl call me all sorts of names, belittle me, gang up on me, and do everything to be a condescending asshole to feel superior at my expense.

I was asking for help and got gaslighted, called names, and ppl were hostile. they energy wasnt nice OR kind.

You are still entirely focused on other people and you did not even read your own first topic to understand how this could have reflected on them.

With that amount of selfishness all your life will be filled with problems, and they do not end when you exit this forum.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You are still entirely focused on other people and you did not even read your own first topic to understand how this could have reflected on them.

With that amount of selfishness all your life will be filled with problems, and they do not end when you exit this forum.

I read my first topic, I was asking for help how to ___ psychic vampires. I had no clue that such a topic was against the rules, and I apologized for that and said it wouldn't happen again.

Secondly, last time I checked i dont have to take shit from anyone.

I am extremely sensitive to energy. If you noticed, there were others in the forum I was very kind to, I thanked people multiple times, and was kind to them.

I can tell the difference between someone being genuinely helpful and stern in the way they do it,

and then a bully, someone who's goal is to belittle, condescend, needs to be mean to feel superior to others, and people who are hostile.

All the people who displayed these behaviours, I simply returned their energy. if they don't like it, maybe look in the mirror and don't treat people that way. Why am I gonna turn the other cheek and allow people to blatantly disrespect and belittle me!

Since they called me a troll, then fine! I put a troll profile picture and gave them what they asked for!

Those people spent so much time name calling me, projecting vile hostile energy, calling me a drug addict, a rat, a jew, a troll, belittling me, and trying to call me crazy for saying pyschic vampires are real and that my neighbours are that. They kept gaslighting me for things that are said on the JoS website like sorry, not sorry? Now on this post theyre doing the exact same thing.

Anyone who was genuinely helpful I was nice and thanked them, because why would I be mean if they aren't mean to me.

Until this person now saw the psychic vampire thread they were standing up for me because again how does this post specifically entail such treatment? Christians are relentless, and spiritual warfare is real. But you know, since they hate me so much doesn't matter what I post they gunna be meanies and take their shit out on me, and gang up to feel superior.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:
Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.

Of course it was removed. Apparently in another unmoderated topic, this was so that people would masturbate or something.

If this person stops with all this and focus on the positive, and understand why these things occurred, they might as well stay, no issues.

But if they are to run gamut attacking every member and not understanding basic communication this simply cannot continue.

I understand basic communication. See how i'm respecting you?

If people don't want me to be mean back to them, stop being mean?

Stop ganging up on me and scapegoating me. It's that simple. im a very kind person until someone gives me a reason otherwise.

iI came here with the intent to get help and find community. funny enough, i noticed many people left this forum and said same shit ahppened to them and they got tired of it.

One guy said he had to get normal friends because of how badly people treated him on here.

so uh, looks to me i'm not the problem here.

I'm a nice person if you're nice to me and your energy isn't hostile and vile.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Also please dont join in on them and send false propaganda. The other post I made was a troll post since people love calling me a troll. It wasn't posted as intent for me to masturabte , I sent a link to my nudes so and said in a trolling manner "here you can masturabte to this, dont say I never did anything nice for you"

take a joke, they keep saying im a troll so im giving them what they asked for.

itsstarfire said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Sounds like it's strongly fated in your birth chart. You can do a 40 day working with Sowilo or Algiz and affirm that you are always protected from people who try to push enemy programs on you. The enemy can also use xians and muslims to get to you. Also, if you wear clothing with Satanic art on it you're definitely going to attract more nutcase xians and muslims than the average Satanist. You can't even throw a curse in peace because they will easily put two and two together. The best way to survive is to keep your mouth shut and not tell any outsider about your beliefs, not wear Satanic clothing or get tattoos on a visible place, or send links to just anyone. What you call gangstalking is the normal behavior of xians toward Satanists or anyone they suspect to be associated with Satan.

1. they're not satanic symbols specifically, they're occult symbols and I rarely wear that shirt or anything occult related unless you count crystal jewelry.
2. I'm not ashamed of being a satanist and will not tolerate bullying or hide who I am or my relationship with Father Satan. High Priestess says she wears a baphomet necklace and wears it proudly, so I actually bought one and will do the same once I receive it. Don't take this post as me complaining in victim mode, its me standing in my power and standing beside Father Satan. Saying no, you will not oppress me, you will not control me, I am SOVEREIGN. It hurts obviously, but as I advance it will be easier to dodge these bullets like NEO.
3. High Priestess says Fear has no place in satanism, so if i hide my relationship with Father Satan in fear of persecution then I am doing exactly that, allowing fear and cowardly behaviour. i am proud of being a Satanist, and I love Father Satan with everything in me.
4. I said in another thread i am not a feminist. They do hate woman, and has everything to do with a woman. It appears to me you see people bullying a young woman and since you may be insecure you have not joined the hive mind herd mentality to try to take a punch at me too. It's ok, I get it. Weak people need groups to feel strong. Strong people stand alone.

1. Doesn't make it any better. This is very likely a major reason why they are always on your case.
2. This is not about shame but choosing to spend your energy wisely as opposed to having to deal with every last one of them. Are you also aware that some may attempt physical harm on you? If you respected the Gods you would respect their protection and not readily predispose yourself to harm and danger. Right in the Al Jilwah Satan Himself discourages us from going open with our true beliefs just because.
3. We don't exactly fear them but they kinda outnumber us at the moment and are under the control of enemy ETs who can use them to do you damage in a number of ways. Have you read about the Inquisition?
4. I had barely read the other replies when I first replied to you. You appear to have a strong professional victim mindset. I am not attacking you but trying to help you. Try keeping your beliefs secret and see the gangstalking reduce to minimal levels over the course of a few months. Almost instantly if you can move to a new location.

You had also gone overboard with that avatar you had put on your profile which tells a lot about your respect for Satan whom you claim to adore so much.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

being in this forum, makes me feel the way i did when I went to church. its not a projection either of my past. people have been cold, hostile, harsh, and mean. i feel oppressed.

You are a hgh priest here and also shamed me for a pic that was a joke first of all, but who teaches sexual liberation ? Father Satan and Lilith.

yet here i am being shamed for my body, which is natural lol. i have a cute butt btw.

anyways this place wreaks of hive minded bullies. i only replied to these terrible attempts to degrade and bully me as training for my mind to not fold under pressure and such harshness. thanks.

itsstarfire said:
MrIntrepid said:

Let me get this straight, they can be hostile, belittle me, and be rude asf and have stank assk condescenidng energy towards me but god forbid me to stand up for myself.

Well if you behave like you do now on the forums this is bound to happen and i doen't blame them then.

Henu the Great said:
Yeah, well you have all the tools available for self betterment on JoS, and on these forums. So good luck overcoming your issues. I suggest a heck of a lot of cleaning and detaching rituals as starters. Work on balancing yourself, spiritually and physically. Look at your elemental composition to see what you lack or express too much and do hatha yoga to get the ball rolling. As the saying goes rolling stone gathers no moss.

ur really cool i like you and love your posts, but this forum is full of psychopaths and I go through enough as it is, so its terrible to be attacked by people and accused of being a jew when first of all, if any accusations should be thrown around i should be accused of witchcraft and voudon considering im' from the carribean and actually been learning that stuff .

Hazymoss on instagram has been teaching me a lot.

kinda weird constantly being called a jew when you dont even know much about that religion and grew up eating ackee and salt fish, curry goat, oxtail, plantain, chicken foot souce, and soul food . but hey to each their own im actually gunna make some ackee rn.

Despite it all, im grateful in an odd way because they helped me advance. im sure theyll try to take credit for that. At first people on here almost led me to suicide and a mental break down, but I went really hard and relentless with protection rituals, aura building and cleaning, hole repair, strengthening, and programming me aura. so today, i read all this and i felt like neo dodging bullets and found it entertaining. for a mere second i felt anger, but then i did yogic breathing, an aura exercise nd read it again and started laughing and soaked up all the energy they were giving me. I dont believe in energy vampirism, but i do believe in alchemy. so i took all their hate, alchemized it into strength and positive energy and breathed it in. after i did that i was pretty happy. today i had a really good day, i'm super blessed. I ate butter chicken for lunch.

my bootie is really cute btw lmao for people who call me a troll why they so mad when I finally do start trolling. big meanie weanies need to gang up on ppl to feel powerful

anyways wish you, and the other people on here that were kind to me the best! Lunar Dance 666, Blitz Kreig, and the person who sent me helpful links to heal trauma. yall make this forum a better place <3

I know you were never bullying me. everyone else though are meanie meanie bullies that need to gang up on others to feel powerful lmao.

toodles, im off to be high vibe, kind , empathic, and fabulous elsewhere where im loved/received for this and shown these things back.

i hate having to "defend myself" and stand up for myself. i rather vibe than be around this lot. that stress shit is like not my thing . thats why i wont even work a slave job. i fought my way to point i dont have to work a slave job, and fought my way out of the oppresion of christianity only to come on here and ppl act the same way my ex bosses, my parents, peers, and church acted its so gross im cringing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

this place is literally horrific ur doing a terrible job of making this forum appealing to new satanists.

I literally hate most people my age/my peers but the way people act in this forum towards me and others, i literally rather shit and watch these mind controlled zombies in my age croup sip lean and dance to trap music and Future's " percocet, molly percocet" and throw up gang signs than sit here , throw racks at strippers big bootys, and wobble around like disorientated idots than be dehumanized like i am here.

I cut off my friend who is a drug addict because all she does all day is do psychedelics and pop xanax and got tired of her having no direction for live, goals, plans. but you know what she was really nice to me. she never called me names, bullied me, called me crazy, invalidated me, gaslighted me, bullied me, tore me down. she has experienced a lot of weird spirituala ttacks too and shes psychic despite doing lots of drugs, to the point it creeps me out something. i literally rather go be friends with someone like that cause at least shes nice and has empathy unlike you people.

funny my peers bully me too, but all they do is tell me im weird and unusual for talking about kundalini, chakras, and the occult and they go back to stuffing their faces with shrooms and xanax and leave me alone lmao.

omg this sucks i literally just want friends why does the world have to be like this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:

"I was so abused omg, I'm such a fragile little girl abused and victimized, but let me post my ass in this forum bc I'm a queen and haterz gonna hate ya feel me." - every normie on the planet and existence. Everywhere this is the case nowadays.

Like I'm laughing at my own jokes at this point. :lol:
She needs to really get serious.

itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:

being in this forum, makes me feel the way i did when I went to church. its not a projection either of my past. people have been cold, hostile, harsh, and mean. i feel oppressed.

You are a hgh priest here and also shamed me for a pic that was a joke first of all, but who teaches sexual liberation ? Father Satan and Lilith.

yet here i am being shamed for my body, which is natural lol. i have a cute butt btw.

anyways this place wreaks of hive minded bullies. i only replied to these terrible attempts to degrade and bully me as training for my mind to not fold under pressure and such harshness. thanks.

If you feel oppressed because you can't post nudes in a non porn forum, then go open an onlyfans, why are you here?

You want to be treated in a way you don't treat others. This doesn't work very well, especially here or online.

itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:

this place is literally horrific ur doing a terrible job of making this forum appealing to new satanists.

I literally hate most people my age/my peers but the way people act in this forum towards me and others, i literally rather shit and watch these mind controlled zombies in my age croup sip lean and dance to trap music and Future's " percocet, molly percocet" and throw up gang signs than sit here , throw racks at strippers big bootys, and wobble around like disorientated idots than be dehumanized like i am here.

I cut off my friend who is a drug addict because all she does all day is do psychedelics and pop xanax and got tired of her having no direction for live, goals, plans. but you know what she was really nice to me. she never called me names, bullied me, called me crazy, invalidated me, gaslighted me, bullied me, tore me down. she has experienced a lot of weird spirituala ttacks too and shes psychic despite doing lots of drugs, to the point it creeps me out something. i literally rather go be friends with someone like that cause at least shes nice and has empathy unlike you people.

funny my peers bully me too, but all they do is tell me im weird and unusual for talking about kundalini, chakras, and the occult and they go back to stuffing their faces with shrooms and xanax and leave me alone lmao.

omg this sucks i literally just want friends why does the world have to be like this.

The real dehumanization is actually one of the things you are also a proponent of, given your current state of understanding and behavior. You think that because you hate this, you are past this, but this is not the case.

But you could evolve, if you move past this barrier. But for now I guess with your mentality go for an Onlyfans and reddit, and return here in 10 years.

The professional victim mentality doesn't work much either, nor calling everyone "Psychopath" because they simply don't have to focus on you posting your ass here.

In regards to treatment, we'll address the subject, but don't consider this is for you personally, as you gave people back only what you have been complaining of.

Twitch, Reddit, Onlyfans etc, will do far better in that regard.

As I told you before, it is your behavior that causes all these issues, and your words. You will never find acceptance in this world without caring about others, which you do seem incapable of. Try to think, how do these things affect other people? Maybe I'm being stupid? These questions will help except of blaming others 24/7.

I think you have the spirit of potentially being different but if you don't control your character you can't go that much far yet. I think you'll make it but you can't be whinning 24/7 about how other people behave while making no concessions to your own behavior and trying to think of other people.

This is my last reply to you. Take care.

itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:

This isn't kikebook or twitter or reddit or anything. This really isn't the place for this kind of stuff. Most people here are more serious about spiritual things. Don't have time for this kind of stuff. Plus there are kids and teens on here. In every country that is illegal to post that kind of stuff on a forum with kids and teens on it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The real dehumanization is actually one of the things you are also a proponent of, given your current state of understanding and behavior. You think that because you hate this, you are past this, but this is not the case.

But you could evolve, if you move past this barrier. But for now I guess with your mentality go for an Onlyfans and reddit, and return here in 10 years.

The professional victim mentality doesn't work much either, nor calling everyone "Psychopath" because they simply don't have to focus on you posting your ass here.

In regards to treatment, we'll address the subject, but don't consider this is for you personally, as you gave people back only what you have been complaining of.

As I told you before, it is your behavior that causes all these issues, and your words. You will never find acceptance in this world without caring about others, which you do seem incapable of. Try to think, how do these things affect other people? Maybe I'm being stupid? These questions will help except of blaming others 24/7.

I think you have the spirit of potentially being different but if you don't control your character you can't go that much far yet. I think you'll make it but you can't be whinning 24/7 about how other people behave while making no concessions to your own behavior and trying to think of other people.

Listen cupcake, last time I checked "don't turn the other cheek".

If people are nice to me, i'm be nice back. If theyre rude, imma make sure I piss them off and soak up all the negative energy they throw at me and turn it into power. Simple as that. If being liked by people in this forum means tolerating disrespect, kissing ass, being submissive, and allowing people to bully, slander, shame, belittle, and attempt to humiliate me then im good luv enjoy.

Even that one guy stood up for me until he couldnt take the heat anymore, but even when he couldnt take the heat anymore he couldnt understand why in the world people were bullying me over this post specifically. I have proof, screenshots of a lot of stuff that i described in the post including the texts of the christian admitting he broke his finger on purpose for attention.

so strange.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You have a serious problem with gaslighting. I noticed you purposely didnt approve my posts where i posted multiple links to show many people talking about christians gangstalking them, so you can continue the narrative " shes crazy, off hinged, and not based in reality"

you also have a tendancy to gaslight people it appears. "
As I told you before, it is your behavior that causes all these issues, and your words. You will never find acceptance in this world without caring about others, which you do seem incapable of. Try to think, how do these things affect other people? Maybe I'm being stupid? These questions will help except of blaming others 24/7."

now I hate to sound elementary here, but they started it? Why aren't you telling them this. why do you keep scapegoating me and blaming me for merely reacting to their behaviour?

why are you scapegoating me but not holding them accountable?

you guys are hive minded pack that needs to gang up on others to feel superior its that simple.

itsstarfire2 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:

You have a serious problem with gaslighting. I noticed you purposely didnt approve my posts where i posted multiple links to show many people talking about christians gangstalking them, so you can continue the narrative " shes crazy, off hinged, and not based in reality"

As I told you before, it is your behavior that causes all these issues, and your words. You will never find acceptance in this world without caring about others, which you do seem incapable of. Try to think, how do these things affect other people? Maybe I'm being stupid? These questions will help except of blaming others 24/7."

now I hate to sound elementary here, but they started it? Why aren't you telling them this. why do you keep scapegoating me and blaming me for merely reacting to their behaviour?

you guys are hive minded pack that needs to gang up on others to feel superior its that simple.
Alright, seems like this place isn't for you after all. Why don't you just leave?

itsstarfire2 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
itsstarfire said:

Hp Cobra is trying to help you. Yes some members here have been assholes to you and he made a tread about it. The problem is not just them its you aswel. Believe me if it wasn't so then i would be with you on this all. Gaslighting means something else not what you think.
I think you are an SS and not a troll but you have some serious issues that make others not like you. If you work on thouse then im sure you will be a strong SS women here.

You received advice for your issues, and now it's up to you to do the work that is required.

This drama is 100% unneccessary.

Henu the Great said:
You received advice for your issues, and now it's up to you to do the work that is required.

She must be a fire person i think.
I gave her air now she is spreading like a wildfire. LOL

Henu the Great said:

well maybe if people stopped gaslighting me and scapegoating me I wouldn't have to.

i'm standing up for myself its that simple. Also you are right this drama is unnessarcy. It would of never happened if people didnt attack me off the bat calling me a rat, a fed, a worthless whore, amongst other cruel behaviours and also trying to be cruel so they can feel superior.

Someone even just admitted they do this under Hp's new post.

yet no shes crazy shes off hinged shes all to blame she should react to people in such a terrible way they werent bullying her no thats all in her head shes scizo

Henu the Great said:

No you didn't. You think you did. Please focus on study, meditating and less socializing, especially in degenerate threads with damaged people. The people you surround yourself with are extremely important, and they influence you more than you'll know.

I saw your topics and post, and my advice to you is to do more, delve deeper and less talk. There are a lot of people with manipulative traits, and they use them for their interest. You seem ok but needing time to advance at your own pace. Forget about others and pointless experimentation. Take care.

All that has to happen is a cessation of this from your part as it takes two to tango. Ignore the things you don't like. Filter them out and you'll be fine.

You have said the same thing for maybe ten or so times. We get it ok? Now, time to work as you have gotten the advice that you require.

NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:

No you didn't. You think you did. Please focus on study, meditating and less socializing, especially in degenerate threads with damaged people. The people you surround yourself with are extremely important, and they influence you more than you'll know.

I saw your topics and post, and my advice to you is to do more, delve deeper and less talk. There are a lot of people with manipulative traits, and they use them for their interest. You seem ok but needing time to advance at your own pace. Forget about others and pointless experimentation. Take care.
Thank you

itsstarfire2 said:
well maybe if people stopped gaslighting me and scapegoating me I wouldn't have to.

i'm standing up for myself its that simple. Also you are right this drama is unnessarcy. It would of never happened if people didnt attack me off the bat calling me a rat, a fed, a worthless whore, amongst other cruel behaviours and also trying to be cruel so they can feel superior.

yet no shes crazy shes off hinged shes all to blame she should react to people in such a terrible way they werent bullying her no thats all in her head shes scizo

Not everyone here is trying to be mean to you. Some of the posts were constructive. Some were uncalled for in terms of insults. However, some were also fighting back and forth with you. Whether or not this is justified will take a long time of going through old posts. He said, she said type of thing. I think others are wrong in some ways, and you have been wrong in some ways.

Please understand that while you don't have to put up with others who may insult you, escalating the situation basically cements the relationship with them as hostile and nothing more. The best approach is to calmly address these things without reacting strongly, because then it will make them look out of line. If you fly off the handle, it makes it harder to appear at the victim you may have rightfully been. Restrain your passion more, but still let them know you don't appreciate the insulting tone.

Sometimes you have to hold your tongue and listen to constructive criticism when it comes to you, even if it is critical of your actions. The criticism is necessary for growth to occur, and the overall process is a positive one. For example, HPHC was only trying to help you in his posts, and he did so in a restrained manner as well. I don't think it was right to respond by calling him cupcake, nor vehemently dismissing his advice, or saying he is spreading propaganda.

Posting nude pictures or other acts of intentional trolling are not appropriate and also make you further lose your status as a victim. That doesn't mean you are not a victim in many ways and deserving of help, but it makes it harder to appear that way. I understand you are doing this in response to being attacked, but again, you have to restrain and moderate your responses. Apologize for things you did that were wrong instead of doubling down. This does not cede your other arguments.

I don't think the majority of the attacks have been because you are a strong woman. I did not think the reply's you got were that concerned with this. There are also many strong women here that these same people have no problem with. Lydia, HPS Maxine, and HPS Shannon, for example.

--------------------------

Acting in a combative manner invites attacks. This does not mean they are justified, but that is how it is. An army will conceal its actions so its intentions cannot be read, yet of course it will strike hard when appropriate. However, nobody says the army is acting submissively when it is maneuvering around its opponent and not blindly charging in.

So while you are right to not turn the other cheek, you should not take this as justification to readily and strongly attack back, especially to those that can help you. Once a situation escalates, it is much harder to calm down then it was to merely prevent it in the first place. Like I mention above, you can use a moderate approach to rebuke any insults while still keeping everything calm.

As far as your problems outside this forum, of course they are horrible. I don't think anyone was saying these attacks are not possible or never happened, but perhaps some were implying they were invited by your own wrongdoings. I understand it is not fun to be asked if you have abused drugs or have mental issues, but these are common issues that must be asked about. It is one step in the checklist that must be asked, it is not unique to you.

You should certainly begin a broader algiz working to protect yourself. You could also try munka to detach and reflect yourself from any christians, jews, or other enemies. Today is good for endings, with a pisces waning moon. Your history of being attacked is not just coincidental, and so a larger working is needed to stop this.

Anyway, good luck with your issues. Don't give up on the forums. I think once everyone calms down and lets this pass, you will be accepted by the others. Try not to hold a grudge. If you are nice to them later, they will also respond positively as well.

Blitzkreig said:
itsstarfire2 said:

Not everyone here is trying to be mean to you. Some of the posts were constructive. Some were uncalled for in terms of insults. However, some were also fighting back and forth with you. Whether or not this is justified will take a long time of going through old posts. He said, she said type of thing. I think others are wrong in some ways, and you have been wrong in some ways.

Please understand that while you don't have to put up with others who may insult you, escalating the situation basically cements the relationship with them as hostile and nothing more. The best approach is to calmly address these things without reacting strongly, because then it will make them look out of line. If you fly off the handle, it makes it harder to appear at the victim you may have rightfully been. Restrain your passion more, but still let them know you don't appreciate the insulting tone.

Sometimes you have to hold your tongue and listen to constructive criticism when it comes to you, even if it is critical of your actions. The criticism is necessary for growth to occur, and the overall process is a positive one. For example, HPHC was only trying to help you in his posts, and he did so in a restrained manner as well. I don't think it was right to respond by calling him cupcake, nor vehemently dismissing his advice, or saying he is spreading propaganda.

Posting nude pictures or other acts of intentional trolling are not appropriate and also make you further lose your status as a victim. That doesn't mean you are not a victim in many ways and deserving of help, but it makes it harder to appear that way. I understand you are doing this in response to being attacked, but again, you have to restrain and moderate your responses. Apologize for things you did that were wrong instead of doubling down. This does not cede your other arguments.

I don't think the majority of the attacks have been because you are a strong woman. I did not think the reply's you got were that concerned with this. There are also many strong women here that these same people have no problem with. Lydia, HPS Maxine, and HPS Shannon, for example.

Acting in a combative manner invites attacks. This does not mean they are justified, but that is how it is. An army will conceal its actions so its intentions cannot be read, yet of course it will strike hard when appropriate. However, nobody says the army is acting submissively when it is maneuvering around its opponent and not blindly charging in.

So while you are right to not turn the other cheek, you should not take this as justification to readily and strongly attack back, especially to those that can help you. Once a situation escalates, it is much harder to calm down then it was to merely prevent it in the first place. Like I mention above, you can use a moderate approach to rebuke any insults while still keeping everything calm.

As far as your problems outside this forum, of course they are horrible. I don't think anyone was saying these attacks are not possible or never happened, but perhaps some were implying they were invited by your own wrongdoings. I understand it is not fun to be asked if you have abused drugs or have mental issues, but these are common issues that must be asked about. It is one step in the checklist that must be asked, it is not unique to you.

You should certainly begin a broader algiz working to protect yourself. You could also try munka to detach and reflect yourself from any christians, jews, or other enemies. Today is good for endings, with a pisces waning moon. Your history of being attacked is not just coincidental, and so a larger working is needed to stop this.

Anyway, good luck with your issues. Don't give up on the forums. I think once everyone calms down and lets this pass, you will be accepted by the others. Try not to hold a grudge. If you are nice to them later, they will also respond positively as well.

Yes i would hate to see her leave.

Blitzkreig said:
itsstarfire2 said:

Understood. Thanks Blitzkreig. I appreciate you speaking with me the way you do and correcting me without belittling me, gaslighting, or diminishing the problem.

I've been told this before that if you are reactive when people target you it can make you look bad to others. I never really understood this because for my personally it's pretty easy to tell if someone freaking out is because people push them to that point. Things aren't always black and white. Then again, I'm used to bullies and have studied them and psychology enough, and also a HSP (highly sensitive person, you can google that) so I notice everything. It used to be a curse but now turning into a blessingng.

This is also widely known in psychology in terms to bullies, sociopaths, psychopaths, and people with NPD;

They will provoke their victims to the point their victims snap, so they can then use the victim's response and the victim standing up for themselves as a way to villainize them, and paint themselves the victims so people on the outside.

Then again, in my case this is solipsism. not everyone knows about these things or know much about psychology, but you'd think with there being a worldwide problem with bullying people would get it by now. The people who pretend not to, usually are the bullies themselves and dont want to be held accountable, or they benefit somehow.

i do apologize for calling HP hoodedcobras a cupcake as he never outright name called me, but he actually did start gaslighting me too and joining them and trying to passive aggressively say my posts are stupid. What he did was passive aggressive. He also made a point to purposely not approve the post where i linked over 8 reddit posts where people were saying christians are gang stalking them, and I believe he is doing this to push the narrative that i'm crazy, off hinged, i'm the bad guy and villain of the story when i'm not.

However everyone that bullied me in this forum haven't apologised to me, and they did indeed start it. one of them even admitted outright he has a problem with trying to over power people, that pluto person. So I wont be apologizing to them becuase if your going to make me apologize, hold them to that standard also. Also sorry for what? Standing up for myself.

sorry i wont be submissive. Idk if this is some type of hazing you weed out the real satanists and the fakes, but you have to understand none of this is going to scare me away from satanism. you cant gatekeeper our creator, which is what people are trying to do here because subconsciously they are insecure so they have to bully, belittle, diminish, overpower, dominate, and control others so that they dont have to face themselves and do the shadow work to overcome their shortcomings.

I did take this as a learning experience, because usually when people bully me and target me it makes me suicidal and break down, but with multiple days of hard work my aura is not programmed to alchemize negative energy and turn it into positive prana. So at this point, as long as anyone is mean to me, hostile, or sending any negative thoughtforms, they are only doing me a favour.

If this was everyones way of toughening me up, hey thanks! but from the vibe I get, there's a lot of cruel bullies in this forum who have to tear others down to feel superior and feel better about the things they feel insecure about.

Im a heyoka empath. really hated it but now, shit pretty funny. You can google it too if you want, and the other thing I said. Highly sensitive people. Its not something to belittle or mock,

As much as i'd love to stick around, I wont. I'm going back to being an observer and taking the valuable information and staying in the shadows. it has been proven to me by my own experience on here, and observing how members have treated other new members that this isnt a safe community that uplifts people.

this is a community full of bullies and cruel individuals who have to tear others down to feel powerful. This is no place for people like myself who want friends, commuity, love, and true growth.

Even the way they treat people they suspect as drug addicts shows me these people have no empathy. go pick up a psychology book about addiction. people who struggle with addiction are trauma victims. if you bully drug addicts you arent helping them , youre dehumanizing them.

This forum, is full of weak, mean spirited people,

There are a few gems on here though like yourself, Lunar 666 few others.

everything I say here is logical, maybe they are just mad cause they dont like the perosn they hate so much being right.

also ps my nudes are fire. people kept calling me a troll so I became a troll lmao. have some sense of humour, balance your right and left brain hemispheres and stop having sticks up ur asses. if your gunna call someone a troll dont get mad when they actually start trolling you after they get fed up of people being mean and throwing around baseless accusations.

toodles

Why? All she caused was confusion, drama and toxicity.

Showing the entire world your naked ass. Not that nudity in itself is bad, however, she had bad intentions and meant it as an insult.

This place is indeed Satan’s Temple. I have learned so much here, people here shaped my views, approach on life and much more.

If she wants to come here, and pollute this place. Well, if it was me to decide, they have to leave.
Not necessarily forever, just until they get a grip and learn how to properly behave. It has to do with a certain amount of human decency and respect.

Having severe psychological issues, is not even a valid excuse to behave like this.

So tell me, why do you feel that way?

Even if she leaves this forums, because she is not able to have respectful human interactions with us here, she would be still a Satanist.

This Forums do not decide who’s and who’s not a Satanist. Satan and the individual alone decide who a Satanist is.

You should really check your standards in people. Set them higher, yours are too low.

666fairy said:
However everyone that bullied me in this forum haven't apologised to me, and they did indeed start it. one of them even admitted outright he has a problem with trying to over power people, that pluto person. So I wont be apologizing to them becuase if your going to make me apologize, hold them to that standard also. Also sorry for what? Standing up for myself.

Do you want apologies from me? If anything I can deliver you hard reality slaps if you so desire. But guess what, I won't, that would mean I care for your well being, and honestly I do not after posting your ass on the forum. So no help from me, or how you say it, "bullying" and neither apology (like for what? Grow up).

This isn't high school, neither a social cafe. Superior people exist, inferior people exist. Everyone knows their place in a non negative fashion entirely positive... only but you.

Yes I overpower people, I am a Sun Pluto oriented person. Real men league, not weak men that haven't found their inner power. Men like me go to war so you can polish your nails in peace and throw fits in the internet and post nudes.

You have been attacked for a long time. You came here for help, but some people are a bit too straightforward. You interpret any criticism as a personal attack. Maybe you even feel that energetically. I've been there, you can check out my topics. You possibly feel like even your own brothers and sisters are against you.
You keep fighting, and can't stop even when people are actually trying to help.
Thing is you just need to feel safe and relaxed.You are strong and you will get trough it.
Continue with meditations. Try to find inner peace. Let all your suppressed emotions out, but not by having conflicts with people here.
Void meditation, FRTRS and Aura of Protection will fix you in no time. I believe on you!

NinRick said:

Why? All she caused was confusion, drama and toxicity.

Showing the entire world your naked ass. Not that nudity in itself is bad, however, she had bad intentions and meant it as an insult.

This place is indeed Satan’s Temple. I have learned so much here, people here shaped my views, approach on life and much more.

If she wants to come here, and pollute this place. Well, if it was me to decide, they have to leave.
Not necessarily forever, just until they get a grip and learn how to properly behave. It has to do with a certain amount of human decency and respect.

Having severe psychological issues, is not even a valid excuse to behave like this.

So tell me, why do you feel that way?

Even if she leaves this forums, because she is not able to have respectful human interactions with us here, she would be still a Satanist.

This Forums do not decide who’s and who’s not a Satanist. Satan and the individual alone decide who a Satanist is.

You should really check your standards in people. Set them higher, yours are too low.

No my standards are fine. She made some good points. She is growing doen't you see that. I also came here behaving like shit in the beginning. Swearing Henu for no good reason and i was taking on Hp Cobra because i did not trust him.
I thought he maby did something to HPS Maxine.
Same with you when i came here first i shared something and you "attacked me" i got angry and did something stupid and Hp Cobra made a tread about it. I was very inbarrest about it but i learnt a lesson i will never forget. I apologise for that so by the way. I wanted to say sorry for a while now but i did not know how to approach you with it. So my point is everyone who comes here will make mistakes at first,some more than others some not so much. I think we all should give her more time,she hates the jews, christianity and Islam. In my books that makes her one of us. She could even be someone important one day look at her wrighting she has potential to make good sermons and if i was in court and she was my opposition i would be scared shitless... Lol do you see my point we need people like her. Yes she may be a little toxic but give her time. Please

Henu the Great said:

More like a bad case of Pisces or Neptune prominently placed. One thing I've noticed is that people who attract abuse are mostly professional victims themselves. It's a cycle. It's like poverty. Many poor people have a poverty mindset. This gets impressed on the soul. It can start off with xianity and the teachings about turning the other cheek and related. The individual starts tolerating abuse to please the 'good lord' and this gets impressed on the soul and appears strongly in their future birth charts as they reincarnate. They get so used to abuse that they end up having a professional victim mindset and believe the world is out to get them. You can't offer a different perspective or opinion without being accused of victimizing them in some way. The OP would need to do extensive cleaning on their soul and state a daily affirmation to end the victimization mindset, a good AoP and applying common sense in matters like keeping her involvement with the occult secret. But we are the evil ones here for trying to help.

Blackdragon666 said:
Henu the Great said:

More like a bad case of Pisces or Neptune prominently placed. One thing I've noticed is that people who attract abuse are mostly professional victims themselves. It's a cycle. It's like poverty. Many poor people have a poverty mindset. This gets impressed on the soul. It can start off with xianity and the teachings about turning the other cheek and related. The individual starts tolerating abuse to please the 'good lord' and this gets impressed on the soul and appears strongly in their future birth charts as they reincarnate. They get so used to abuse that they end up having a professional victim mindset and believe the world is out to get them. You can't offer a different perspective or opinion without being accused of victimizing them in some way. The OP would need to do extensive cleaning on their soul and state a daily affirmation to end the victimization mindset, a good AoP and applying common sense in matters like keeping her involvement with the occult secret. But we are the evil ones here for trying to help.

That makes a lot of sense..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back