Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do people use anime avatars here?

My avatar is Gilgamesh in anime version, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh. I think many members here do watch anime's and read manga's. While there are a lot of shitty anime and manga, there still a lot of good ones, Japanes have still a lot of pagans/satanics elements in their culture and so a lot of their stories do have these elements many here like.

IDK. They should have something that actually represents SS/NS ideas or something more personal to them instead of some cartoon Jap shit.

My_lord_satan said:
This sounds really ridiculous ..,

Because I liked that anime and especially that character.
Also all my life I loved the fire element very much, I think I know why now.
Plus anime characters look cool.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
IDK. They should have something that actually represents SS/NS ideas or something more personal to them instead of some cartoon Jap shit.
Or because we are not in a comunist shithole we can put whatever avatar we want.

My_lord_satan said:
Inflorescentia said:
My_lord_satan said:

It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.

I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.

Btw, you should really read the Attack on Titan manga. Its Hardcore.

Also ,i was once a cute kid. :) :) :)

Jack said:
My_lord_satan said:
Inflorescentia said:
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.

I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.

Who cares whether or not it is mature or not, as long as you personally like it, everything is fine. As it is only your own business what you like and dislike.

As long as people don’t try to escape reality and spend too much time on them, everything is fine.

Anime is great, as there are little to no boundaries that would restrict your creativity in any way. There are no limits to your storytelling.
Anime can generate highly emotional moments, can teach you important values and knowledge.

And in general, anime has higher standards than most TV shows.

Another reason why many people have anime pictures is, that many of us are introverts. And most introverts are open about anime and such.

Jack said:
My_lord_satan said:
Inflorescentia said:
Are you a cute kid?

I'm glad you are more open minded about anime :) There are good and bad anime, just like there are good and bad movies and so on. Just because its aninated does not mean its shit, this is why I get mad about it, many thinks in this why, it takes a lot of work to draw each frames of an anime and put it togheter, this is art. Then of course there are bad stories and good stories, like with anything. Nowdays there are a lot of anime each seasons and so its normal that not all will be good, if you are an adult you will want to watch animes that are for more mature adult audience rather than kids.

Jack, unless someone waist their life with any form of enterteinments its only good and normal that one wants to watch a movie, anime, read a book and play a videogame. Life is not only duty, we are not robots. After a whole day of work its only normal that one want to relax a bit and watch or read something.

I'd just like to take this moment to remind everyone of Egon's posts on certain mangas and anime, and the SS/NS themes that are often present in them: This one, that one, and this one, too. I found the Berserk one particularly interesting, one would think it written and illustrated by Spiritual Satanists.

meteor said:
Some people may find certain fictional characters relatable. In that sense, perhaps it could be considered personal to them?
I suppose it counts as personal but it’s still something not real or tangible that has any meaning. Make whatever you want as an avatar, I’ll probably pull ones leg about it no matter what it is :D

Honestly I was also against anime in the beginning.

However that changed once I sat down and gave a anime called “Attack on Titan " a try and now I regularly watch different anime shows.

In my humble opinion I believe that anime shows as a whole are alot less corrupt by jewish influence when compared to western media like cartoons or movies.

Even if it has xian influence, Japan doesn't shy away from making demons the "good guys" in some shows.

I also find that I tend to enjoy the original story lines anime creators come up with. Some of the stories even have satanic messages, like saga of Tanya the evil where the main character is forced by "god" or as she calls it "Being X" to worship him and she refuses and tries to prove him wrong and defy his will. granted its not perfect but it's not something you would typically find in western media.

However that is not to say there's no bad eggs, some shows are blatant Jewish propaganda and the subhuman degenerates known as "Weeaboos" are sadly common and are a the stereotype when it comes to fans of anime.

meteor said:
Some people may find certain fictional characters relatable. In that sense, perhaps it could be considered personal to them?
I suppose it counts as personal but it’s still something not real or tangible that has any meaning. Make whatever you want as an avatar, I’ll probably pull ones leg about it no matter what it is :D
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.

luis said:
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.

It's become a stupid meme that people that use anime avatars/ pfp are subhuman or any other degenerate insult one can think of. This sort of thing is up to personal taste. One can choose to put flowers, an animal, or whatever else but put an anime avatar and people flip their shit.

In actuality it matters little what one uses as long as it doesn't promote unhealthy habits and ideas. Anime is a one of many forms of artistic media. It just so happens to be something that a lot of people like from all walks of life.

luis said:
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.

My_lord_satan said:
N0ZLnHI

did you say something?

I actually never watched anime aside from avatar the last air bender and deathnote and yes i don't get the anime thing either but it is what it is so deal with it...

Also, can someone make a meme for me? A meme of Light Yagami writing in his death note but it's just all jewish names. It's probably already been done before but still worth a try. thanks

luis said:
I could apply the same reasoning to virtually anything.
Videogames are extremely easy, yes you're using your mind, but it's extremely stimulating as it constantly rewards you for easy things, I'd call that passive entertainment too.
I watch about 20 minutes of anime a week for a series I watch, and I watch it while eating something like lunch or dinner, lol.

luis said:
luis said:
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.

If someone's hobby is playing video games, and watching anime this is okay as well. Nobody is in a position to decide for another person what they should enjoy doing.

NinRick said:
luis said:

If someone's hobby is playing video games, and watching anime this is okay as well. Nobody is in a position to decide for another person what they should enjoy doing.
Of course, I'm just saying not to the point where you neglect spiritual advancment and "normal" life (job, social life and so on).

HauptSturm said:
I actually never watched anime aside from avatar the last air bender and deathnote and yes i don't get the anime thing either but it is what it is so deal with it...

Also, can someone make a meme for me? A meme of Light Yagami writing in his death note but it's just all jewish names. It's probably already been done before but still worth a try. thanks

Hehe and you don't know that that is kakashi from Naruto in your current profile picture?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'd just like to take this moment to remind everyone of Egon's posts on certain mangas and anime, and the SS/NS themes that are often present in them: This one, that one, and this one, too. I found the Berserk one particularly interesting, one would think it written and illustrated by Spiritual Satanists.

Berserk is written by one person. The manga started somewhere back in the 80's or 90's. Before the JoS website was even created.
Perhaps the author stumbled upon it later or he has his own beliefs. Nevertheless the manga is awesome.
Has a lot of hiatus though. You can expect about 1 or 2 new chapters a year. A lot of manga nowadays comes out faster.
Some even have a couple of pages every week.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HauptSturm said:

Hehe and you don't know that that is kakashi from Naruto in your current profile picture?

I thought the same. :lol:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Berserk is written by one person. The manga started somewhere back in the 80's or 90's. Before the JoS website was even created.
Perhaps the author stumbled upon it later or he has his own beliefs. Nevertheless the manga is awesome.
Has a lot of hiatus though. You can expect about 1 or 2 new chapters a year. A lot of manga nowadays comes out faster.

Yep, I discovered that looking it up after reading Egon's thread. It particularly grabbed my attention as I have two friends who are colossal fans of the anime in particular, and were once discussing it in front of me while I sort of just listened, unable to participate. I'm still baffled that they were able to explain the story to me without in any way even hinting at the Satanic parallels; not that they would just up and point them out, but none of what they told me about Berserk was anything that I could connect to Satanism at that time. Then I recognized the name from Egon's thread, and holy shit, the parallels.

I'm inclined to think that the author has his own beliefs and incorporated them into the manga. Japan and certain other Asian cultures maintained, and to some extent still maintain, a level of racial resistance to enemy influences - or at least enemy influences in the form of xianity and its related ilk. Hence why you get other mangas/anime with strong SS/NS themes here and there. From their perspective, being less tainted, it likely makes it easier for them to have a more objective and accurate view of xianity's history. Very few White xians are willing to really sit and think about the level of destruction that xianity's spread necessitated.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I tried to post a picture of kakashi and typed out a typical kakashi response but the picture didn't show up so i just changed my avatar to him. Seemed fitting for this thread.
NinRick said:
yes

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Yep, I discovered that looking it up after reading Egon's thread. It particularly grabbed my attention as I have two friends who are colossal fans of the anime in particular, and were once discussing it in front of me while I sort of just listened, unable to participate. I'm still baffled that they were able to explain the story to me without in any way even hinting at the Satanic parallels; not that they would just up and point them out, but none of what they told me about Berserk was anything that I could connect to Satanism at that time. Then I recognized the name from Egon's thread, and holy shit, the parallels.

I'm inclined to think that the author has his own beliefs and incorporated them into the manga. Japan and certain other Asian cultures maintained, and to some extent still maintain, a level of racial resistance to enemy influences - or at least enemy influences in the form of xianity and its related ilk. Hence why you get other mangas/anime with strong SS/NS themes here and there. From their perspective, being less tainted, it likely makes it easier for them to have a more objective and accurate view of xianity's history. Very few White xians are willing to really sit and think about the level of destruction that xianity's spread necessitated.
The same numbers, Shapes, Patterns ,behaviors keep repeating in Stories, Animes, Manga etc because the Truth Of the This World, the Brahman is channeled through creativity to Express itself this way.

In Fate Stay Night Heavens Feel which i was recently watching, it was based on the Magic Called the Third Magic where you reach "The Root" (The Brahman in Tantric Literature a.k.a God/Universal Consciousness. ) In order to do that Seven servants must be sacrificed (Seven Chakras) and the energy being deposited in the lesser grail (the Solar Chakra collecting the Dew of Ambrosia released from the pineal) which opens the Greater grail and a portal to the third magic (The Trinity is united, Heavens feel) and with that energy one xan manifest the Soul (Biological immortality) in reality having a permanent siphon to the root as they never age.

I noticed all this because I already knew the entire process of Samadhi and it was reflected in an anime like this as i noticed the patterns. I noticed it was similar to how i noticed patterns in Naturo Shippuden where the eye changes 3 times (the 3 knots) - The Sharingan ,The Mangekyo Sharingan and the Rinnegan. And that the sealed beast goes through 7 stages as its full awakening (7 chakras) and has 9 tails (3 outside chakras ?) . And the combination of the Asura and Indra chakra gives birth to the Rinnegan. (Shiva and Shakti,Iga and Pigala, Male and Female, 3 masculine chakras and 3 feminine chakras.)

Similar to How Satan says, " I reveal my truth in the Seventh Heaven which is my abode. " This means that when the Kundalini pierces the Seventh or crown chakra which is referred to here as the Seventh Heaven ,the person realizes the Brahman spiritually which gives the experience of super consciousness and the ultimate truth in this world. He can then comprehend reality through truth and the ego is purified from the negative self ,now being able to realize the Magnum Opus.

The same numbers and patterns and shapes keep repeating and its because God is speaking to the awake through the creativity of our minds. God is generally a trigger word for people because its Psychologically connected to the Christian Thoughtform. What im referring to as god is the Universal Soul /Brahman/ Scientists like Nikola Tesla have written about it, its called the root or Zero point. We are only living in a lower third dimensional space and experiencing consciousness like this. But when we meditate we can temporarily look through the veil of our minds and see that there's a lot more to see than just through the physical eyes.

HauptSturm said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
I tried to post a picture of kakashi and typed out a typical kakashi response but the picture didn't show up so i just changed my avatar to him. Seemed fitting for this thread.
NinRick said:
yes

Aah okay. I was thinking xD

Jack said:
The same numbers, Shapes, Patterns ,behaviors keep repeating in Stories, Animes, Manga etc because the Truth Of the This World, the Brahman is channeled through creativity to Express itself this way.

In Fate Stay Night Heavens Feel which i was recently watching, it was based on the Magic Called the Third Magic where you reach "The Root" (The Brahman in Tantric Literature a.k.a God/Universal Consciousness. ) In order to do that Seven servants must be sacrificed (Seven Chakras) and the energy being deposited in the lesser grail (the Solar Chakra collecting the Dew of Ambrosia released from the pineal) which opens the Greater grail and a portal to the third magic (The Trinity is united, Heavens feel) and with that energy one xan manifest the Soul (Biological immortality) in reality having a permanent siphon to the root as they never age.

I noticed all this because I already knew the entire process of Samadhi and it was reflected in an anime like this as i noticed the patterns. I noticed it was similar to how i noticed patterns in Naturo Shippuden where the eye changes 3 times (the 3 knots) - The Sharingan ,The Mangekyo Sharingan and the Rinnegan. And that the sealed beast goes through 7 stages as its full awakening (7 chakras) and has 9 tails (3 outside chakras ?) . And the combination of the Asura and Indra chakra gives birth to the Rinnegan. (Shiva and Shakti,Iga and Pigala, Male and Female, 3 masculine chakras and 3 feminine chakras.)

Similar to How Satan says, " I reveal my truth in the Seventh Heaven which is my abode. " This means that when the Kundalini pierces the Seventh or crown chakra which is referred to here as the Seventh Heaven ,the person realizes the Brahman spiritually which gives the experience of super consciousness and the ultimate truth in this world. He can then comprehend reality through truth and the ego is purified from the negative self ,now being able to realize the Magnum Opus.

The same numbers and patterns and shapes keep repeating and its because God is speaking to the awake through the creativity of our minds. God is generally a trigger word for people because its Psychologically connected to the Christian Thoughtform. What im referring to as god is the Universal Soul /Brahman/ Scientists like Nikola Tesla have written about it, its called the root or Zero point. We are only living in a lower third dimensional space and experiencing consciousness like this. But when we meditate we can temporarily look through the veil of our minds and see that there's a lot more to see than just through the physical eyes.

I feel like I was getting a similar impression when seeing some of the illustrations for Attack on Titan, while also reading about its backstory, especially things like the Seven Titans, that ethereal, otherworldly place Ymir inhabits that seems to connect all the Titans, and the strange creature being responsible for turning Ymir into a Titan being a spinal-like critter. I'm just not as well-read yet - and prone to forgetting details like a leaky boat - to the point where it's more difficult for me to solidly link what's there to spiritual truths and processes. I recall a post where you had mentioned something about AoT, so I imagine you've been able to identify a great deal more concepts in it.

Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I dropped Fate long ago because it looked too xtard to me, especially Apocrypha. The representation of Dracula there really annoyed in how inaccurate it was. I loved seeing Karna, though. Anyway, Demigods should be made stronger than what I call "rank-and-file" heroes, and heroes like Gilgames and Karna should be made stronger than Demigods, as they are more than half divine. Painting Arthur and Mordred as women should be a crime that requires death penalty.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

I dropped Fate long ago because it looked too xtard to me, especially Apocrypha. The representation of Dracula there really annoyed in how inaccurate it was. I loved seeing Karna, though. Anyway, Demigods should be made stronger than what I call "rank-and-file" heroes, and heroes like Gilgames and Karna should be made stronger than Demigods, as they are more than half divine. Painting Arthur and Mordred as women should be a crime that requires death penalty.
Yeah that Apocrypha one was only good because Karna was there.

My_lord_satan said:

Suddenly I want an Anime pic as my Avatar..

You know for me being lied to my whole childhood with Xianity, on the contrary I had Video Games and Anime.

One of the video games I played was a story about a group that went on a pillgramage of some sort, during the story you find out that the "God" of this realm is actually using the people of this planet to ressurect his sidekick and rid the world of "Discrimination".

Sounds familiar? This game is from Japan and has anime characters... Theres even a short anime series for this game.

Dragon Ball teaches you that its always possible to improve through training. They use the 7 dragon balls(chakras) to summon the Great Dragon that will grant them their wishes.

Sound familiar?...

My hero Academia is a story about a planet where people have Extraordinary abilities, some people use their abilities for criminal acts. The Heroes of the past generation have setup a School to develop the next generation of Heroes, they develop their supernatural abilities through training and are granted licenses to use their abilities to protect the planet..

Sound familiar???????

Japanese people have a strong sense of Race, Nation, Pride, Honor, Family..

When i was growing up in Southern Texas and being surrounded by Latinos, Blacks, Asians, etc. And i was told not to salute to flag, I was told that my ancient ancestors were Transgressors to gd, etc.

I HAD ANIME! Without a doubt Anime has influenced my life positively more than any other form of entertainment.

I wish I could say the same for music..

Look at it this way: Japan was of the Axis Powers alliance with Germany and Italy. Meaning at some point, they understood the greater goals Hitler had in mind. Anime became a highly popular form of media since the end of the second world war. Unfortunately yes there is some sexual perversions caused by the enemy's dominating psy-ops influence and stranglehold on media.

However the anime industry also has its fair share of inspirational moral lessons in shows and films. There are many beautiful series that present morals of love, friendship, enduring hardship, overcoming evil or unfair circumstances, etc. I feel that Japan is one of the most spiritual countries, and spiritual awareness can be as simplified as knowing the virtues of respecting and supporting one's family or colleagues. What spiritual Satanists seek is advanced spiritual awareness, but we are also entitled to assembling our own found family or attempting to heal and teach the family we are born into.

It's also a matter of self-representation. If you were to take the time to read even just the synopsis of anime series or character descriptions of where their avatars are from, you may understand what the SS member values most in themselves, or what qualities they admire in others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back