Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Good sermon HPC666.

I know this for sure when the dragon calls and you reply .your life will never the same again.

Hail Father Satan and the gods of Duat.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
I have thought for a while now that the Dragons depicted in art were a composite of the snake, goat head, and peacock wings and talons. Perhaps I was wrong.

I have written something about this before, I believe. Not sure where.
When I think about Dragons and Kundalini, the Chinese dragon is the one I think, it has a snake-like body
46d9abcd7bb5b51792da5b8328763f57.jpg

Yagami Light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The choice of symbolism of a snake is nothing strange here, as the Kundalini Serpent behaves, moves, and operates a lot like a "Snake". This is simply why everyone related to the Kundalini Serpent as a Snake. The energy moves in a Serpentine fashion, how a Serpent moves. The concept is based on nature.
Thank you for such an interesting sermon! :)

I'd like to ask though... I remember other SS here saying that they talked to their kundalini and got an answer of some sorts (like, asking about a particular situation and getting an answer in feeling perhaps?)... It had (and still has) made me confused.

I am just curious about the details of the kundalini... From what I understand, it is an energy that was given to us from Satan. I know what it can do (at least, partially?), having read HP Maxine's sermons in the site.

But I've seen (read) people here treating it like a separate entity. They refer to the kundalini as "she", because it's a feminine energy.
But is it... well, is it an 'entity'? Not a physical entity (obviously). What I mean is, does this energy has a consciousness?

By the way, I've read your other sermon on the kundalini (Dealing with Astral Entities - The Serpent) and I've also read HP Maxine's sermons on the site, but I can't recall an exact explanation about this.

I'd like to ask though... I remember other SS here saying that they talked to their kundalini and got an answer of some sorts (like, asking about a particular situation and getting an answer in feeling perhaps?)... It had (and still has) made me confused.
I have noticed during hatha or kundalini yoga i would start swaying or turning in circles. this will also happen when i focus on one of the Gods sigils or do RTRs. This is a symptom of kundalini energy. I have noticed that this can act like a pendulum partaining to yes or not questions, swaying side to side for no and back and fourth for yes. just a personal experience.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

If Icke is so alarmed over this, he should come here and meditate alongside everything else.

He claims to have been communicated to by extra terrestrials, is protected by them and is led to information in a serendipitous fashion.

While he does something important, him not meditating and only writing bullshit about "Love" and "DMT" is not helping him have a more proper relation to his soul.

I'm certain he reads these boards and we know that he reads our material.

So one has to tell David, to please go there and meditate.

I think David Icke does meditate, maybe not our power meditations, but he accesses his subconscioussness. Only he calls it daydreaming.

I have his latest book, 'The Answer'. It's all about the true nature of reality. How nothing really exists in this world. That the chair a person sitting on is not really there. That we create the chair in our consciousness.

He gives another example:

"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it fall. Does it make a noise?"

The answer is no. Because it only makes a noise if there is an awareness to witness it making a sound because we are the creators of everything in this world of ours.

It all comes down to string theory the energy smaller than atoms. In experiments scientists found that the atoms wouldn't be there if there was no conscious awareness focusing on it.

The answer is to change our perception because the world is the result of humanities perceptions.

I think Icke knows everything but keeps the information within digestible chunks for his audience.

He doesn't need more ADL on his back and he's getting a certain message out there. So he meditates but doesn't make the information ladder too long to lose the point of his communication.

He must know our stuff but he does say a lot of cucked out things about Satanism. Maybe it's just to keep himself safe and also to not lose people. Just wake people up to the covid hoax and not alienate them with things they'd not understand.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Personal Growth said:
Isn't the Welsh flag officially the best flag of the world?

I don't know really about officially. But yes I'd second that. Giving what it is; it is the best flag.

It is one flag that I think the Welsh put the most stickers of their flag on the back of their cars.

In George Kike's reptilian lie I always noticed that there was something wrong with that sadistic image where a weird guy holds a spear against the dragon, I hated to see it in childhood. I always saw that there was a beautiful spiritual and profound concept in dragons, the same goes for snakes, when discovering the material of JOS was technically the encounter of my soul with the true spirituality that was within me.

Havok said:
DezFranky said:
Wonderful read! I love the dragon aspects. Surprised there was no mention of the breath of fire that is a unique feature of the dragon. Would be interesting to know how that correlates to this subject

The Dragon's breath is mainly the vase breathing (complete) of the Tibetans and related by J.Evola in The Yoga of Powers. It is necessary to pace the breathing (2t - t - 2t), the time to enter in trance, and then to visualize a flame which rises more and more from Muladhara.

It is also possible to do the work with fire breathing.

I also know another Dragon Breath, which is in fact a method to get into trance very quickly, once it is well mastered. I must warn you that this one can be very destabilizing at the beginning, when you are not used to it. And this practice is a way to get in touch with your shadow aspect (so be carefull).

Concretely, this is how you should proceed:

Begin this meditation by breathing normally and observing the breathing pattern - meditate on the air coming into your nostrils, into your lungs and filling your body - making it light and relaxed. Then slow down the pace of the breath and breathe deeply until you are totally relaxed (you can also combine this with your favorite relaxation exercise).

Now begin to breathe in the reverse pattern - visualizing that you are breathing in as you exhale and breathing out as you inhale. Stay focused on this visualization until you are no longer sure how you are actually breathing and you go into a trance, which will allow you to continue the work.

I have this saved now in my notes. Thank you for enlightening me with this knowledge as I hope to be strong enough to perform this months down the road

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

If Icke is so alarmed over this, he should come here and meditate alongside everything else.

While he does something important, him not meditating and only writing bullshit about "Love" and "DMT" is not helping him have a more proper relation to his soul.

As you already may know, it takes a horrible event in most people's lives to get them to self-reflect a bit and realize the wisdom behind those words

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
I have thought for a while now that the Dragons depicted in art were a composite of the snake, goat head, and peacock wings and talons. Perhaps I was wrong.

I have written something about this before, I believe. Not sure where.

That may be where I got it from then. I think at this point I have lost track of realizations I have had on my own, and what I've learned from reading your sermons. It's all kind of blended together now.

I totally do understand how it is to be for Icke to live in the bullseye. This life can be highly difficult, even unlivable. He seems to have been left alone on many things, because he is including mainstream things into his theories too. He has to lie on things that he knows, and potentially even promote Xianity in order to survive or look stupid.

He's definitely not one of us in his beliefs. As for his soul in general, he seems to have strong Satanic inclination and high intelligence, which he follows. He attacks our Gods, Satan, and our side for a very long time. Yet it cannot be said that his work doesn't lead people effectively towards our enemies anyway. He's a gateway.

One of the first books I ever read on these strange theories was from Icke, many years ago. I saw it on the shelf and opened it on a bookstore, and thought it was weirdly interesting.

If he ditched the enemy lies, he would experience a thousandfold higher understanding. He knows too much to say these things. So he's probably doing it either for self protection, or because he follows a method 95% truth and 5% lies for other reasons.

I don't favor his words against Satan. Satan has done nothing to deserve it. It's all just hearsay from jewish sources in this case.

Icke even shills jews every now and then, because he clearly is afraid of them. He most likely knows for a fact they are reptilian offspring.

Him evaluating the point on "Satan" through personal experience would be impossible however because this would cost him 50% of his fanbase.

But the thing is he might want to do this in private for his own sake at least. Because the thing is, he exposed these reptilians, and no "Jesus" is going to be anywhere to save him.

Personal Growth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

He claims to have been communicated to by extra terrestrials, is protected by them and is led to information in a serendipitous fashion.

I think David Icke does meditate, maybe not our power meditations, but he accesses his subconscioussness. Only he calls it daydreaming.

I have his latest book, 'The Answer'. It's all about the true nature of reality. How nothing really exists in this world. That the chair a person sitting on is not really there. That we create the chair in our consciousness.

He gives another example:

"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it fall. Does it make a noise?"

The answer is no. Because it only makes a noise if there is an awareness to witness it making a sound because we are the creators of everything in this world of ours.

It all comes down to string theory the energy smaller than atoms. In experiments scientists found that the atoms wouldn't be there if there was no conscious awareness focusing on it.

The answer is to change our perception because the world is the result of humanities perceptions.

I think Icke knows everything but keeps the information within digestible chunks for his audience.

He doesn't need more ADL on his back and he's getting a certain message out there. So he meditates but doesn't make the information ladder too long to lose the point of his communication.

He must know our stuff but he does say a lot of cucked out things about Satanism. Maybe it's just to keep himself safe and also to not lose people. Just wake people up to the covid hoax and not alienate them with things they'd not understand.

DezFranky said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

As you already may know, it takes a horrible event in most people's lives to get them to self-reflect a bit and realize the wisdom behind those words

Facts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes I don't believe he's one of us because of his many contradictions with our teachings.

Like a simple example is he says in our no form energetic state we can see, hear, feel, smell and taste without the body. That we don't need our bodies except to interact with the simulation.

JOS teachings state that you need your body to taste etc. That it's boring being dead because you're still conscious and aware but cannot talk or touch or anything because you need your body. Also that you cannot advance and stagnate without a body.

I wretch also when he calls the enemy a satanic cult.

Yes David Icke has a lot of very indepth quantum physics type of info that I enjoy.

But when he gets into the Sabatian cult and religious views I just go unconscious and start concentrating again when he moves on.

I try listen to him from a spiritual satanist perspective because he has good info but a lot of really cucked info too.

I suppose we all have our parts in this war. He may not meditate because answering someone's question he said he doesn't meditate but daydreams.

Also advocating ayushuka or whatever hallucinogenic he claims to have taken to become enlightened is not a good advert for spirituality.

To be honest personally I don't have much time. No furlough for me I'm working. I get a dopamine hit being addicted to Icke and other conspiracy theorists channels. And it detracts from my time here and my own spiritual duties.

Another guy that I like is Max Igan from The Crowhouse. But he's been talking about semen retention being good because lucifer the light of the world is in men's semen. So when we ejaculate there's more darkness in the world.

Point being sometimes these guys say some strange things when all of the correct information can be found here.

The question is: shall we forgive Icke for his lies when we take power?
My answer is No.

Personal Growth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

JOS teachings state that you need your body to taste etc. That it's boring being dead because you're still conscious and aware but cannot talk or touch or anything because you need your body. Also that you cannot advance and stagnate without a body.

Now that you mentioned that, I need to publish another post I have about this subject, which is very important. Thanks for writing that.

Personal Growth said:
I've noticed the Welsh Flag has a dragon on it. The flag for Wales is pretty much just a great big red dragon.

Also historic flags from the Tatarian civilisation that's now lost are of a dragon. And also on other historic artefacts that one can come across have serpents and dragons.

Yes the enemy has tried to squash humanities spirituality and wipe it out with the three Abrahamic religions and their crusades/ inquisitions/ witch trials and what have you.

I'm so sorry to have seen that some of our members have taken this so called medical procedure vaccine.

Okay who knows what's going on? Who can know for sure with all of the fraud and lies going on. But what I do know is that a person cannot trust either the mainstream media or politicians.

Let me share a link of David Icke's most recent podcast:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaccine-depopulation-a-must-watch-david-icke-dot-connector_96OFC5w7nj1eRYS.html

What I want to draw your attention to is between the 30 minutes in and last 20 minutes mark. So a 10 minute segment.

Here David Icke talks about how the cult is trying to steal our soul with this so called vaccine medical procedure.

That it's designed to loosen the etheric body from the physical body so that people get separated from their soul. And become automatons stuck in the material five sense reality with no other sixth sense antenna being cut off spiritually. And that it's done with a vaccine.

He mentions a report sent in to him of a French energy healer that saw a client. And the differences in the clients energetic body after she had been injected with that synthetic substance.

That her astral body had become loose and detached and had a very heavy energy to it.

They're trying to steal our very souls with this vaccine.

And they're vaccinating babies now as soon as they're born.

What kind of horrible society will we live in if people have no souls because that's where compassion, empathy and kindness stem from. The good nature in lovely people stems from the soul.

George Orwell predicted that in the future humanity will have no loyalty or compassion for others. Only love for themselves, big brother and the state.

Could this vaccine change humanity to be cut off from the Gods which the enemy has always been trying to achieve?

Followed Icke alot for years until he got called David kike on here.

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

He has wrote this amongst a few other startling stuff.(9/11 amongst others )

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate

EnkiUK3 said:
Personal Growth said:
I've noticed the Welsh Flag has a dragon on it. The flag for Wales is pretty much just a great big red dragon.

Also historic flags from the Tatarian civilisation that's now lost are of a dragon. And also on other historic artefacts that one can come across have serpents and dragons.

Yes the enemy has tried to squash humanities spirituality and wipe it out with the three Abrahamic religions and their crusades/ inquisitions/ witch trials and what have you.

I'm so sorry to have seen that some of our members have taken this so called medical procedure vaccine.

Okay who knows what's going on? Who can know for sure with all of the fraud and lies going on. But what I do know is that a person cannot trust either the mainstream media or politicians.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaccine-depopulation-a-must-watch-david-icke-dot-connector_96OFC5w7nj1eRYS.html

What I want to draw your attention to is between the 30 minutes in and last 20 minutes mark. So a 10 minute segment.

Here David Icke talks about how the cult is trying to steal our soul with this so called vaccine medical procedure.

That it's designed to loosen the etheric body from the physical body so that people get separated from their soul. And become automatons stuck in the material five sense reality with no other sixth sense antenna being cut off spiritually. And that it's done with a vaccine.

He mentions a report sent in to him of a French energy healer that saw a client. And the differences in the clients energetic body after she had been injected with that synthetic substance.

That her astral body had become loose and detached and had a very heavy energy to it.

What kind of horrible society will we live in if people have no souls because that's where compassion, empathy and kindness stem from. The good nature in lovely people stems from the soul.

George Orwell predicted that in the future humanity will have no loyalty or compassion for others. Only love for themselves, big brother and the state.

Could this vaccine change humanity to be cut off from the Gods which the enemy has always been trying to achieve?

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate

Mate I'm sorry if other members attacked you for what you've done. It's your life and you're the master of your fate, the captain of your own soul.

It's just that there is a lot of negative conspiracies out there about it.

I for one have been seeing testimonials of the bad reactions of people and families on behalf of others that are now suffering.

Some say the natural immune system has nonspecific antibodies that attack any virus. The vaccine makes your immune system generate spike proteins of Coronavirus for a specific virus. So without the vaccine you'd have non specific antibodies that would adapt. After the vaccine you'd have specific antibodies only that would not adapt to new strains. And the artificial specific antibodies are stronger and more aggressive than the natural non specific antibodies. So a person that gets the vaccine is effectively destroying their natural immune system because it's only going to go for the original Coronavirus it was vaccinated for. And not adapt to new virus strains thus letting new strains in without tackling it. So regular vaccinations for each new strain because the immune system cannot develop its own antibodies anymore.

I just watched a six minute clip explaining it:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/experimental-vaccine-and-immune-system-explained-clearly_K5iRWgwvrKY86AF.html

Sorry if that's true. But if it is it's done and there's no use arguing because that's it now. It is what it is if it is. Everyone taking the vaccine is taking part in an experiment because the trials on it only end in 2023. So they don't know what will happen and that's why they can't help those having bad reactions now. Ties in to Icke's theory of regular injections to alter the human biological form.

This post was about the kundalini serpent being represented by dragons.

So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.

Please if you want can you add in your thread if it affected any spiritual abilities. Like can you still meditate etc.

Thank you mate

Personal Growth said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Personal Growth said:

Hope all is well mate

Mate I'm sorry if other members attacked you for what you've done. It's your life and you're the master of your fate, the captain of your own soul.

I for one have been seeing testimonials of the bad reactions of people and families on behalf of others that are now suffering.

Some say the natural immune system has nonspecific antibodies that attack any virus. The vaccine makes your immune system generate spike proteins of Coronavirus for a specific virus. So without the vaccine you'd have non specific antibodies that would adapt. After the vaccine you'd have specific antibodies only that would not adapt to new strains. And the artificial specific antibodies are stronger and more aggressive than the natural non specific antibodies. So a person that gets the vaccine is effectively destroying their natural immune system because it's only going to go for the original Coronavirus it was vaccinated for. And not adapt to new virus strains thus letting new strains in without tackling it. So regular vaccinations for each new strain because the immune system cannot develop its own antibodies anymore.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/experimental-vaccine-and-immune-system-explained-clearly_K5iRWgwvrKY86AF.html

Sorry if that's true. But if it is it's done and there's no use arguing because that's it now. It is what it is if it is. Everyone taking the vaccine is taking part in an experiment because the trials on it only end in 2023. So they don't know what will happen and that's why they can't help those having bad reactions now. Ties in to Icke's theory of regular injections to alter the human biological form.

So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.

Please if you want can you add in your thread if it affected any spiritual abilities. Like can you still meditate etc.

Thank you mate

If someone points a gun at their own head in public then are you going to tell them "Go ahead, it's your life." ?
Some might say yes. Fair enough. Now what if they start telling everyone around them whose attention they have captured with such a stunt that it's okay to do such a thing, and it's not so bad, and they should do it to themselves and their partners, their parents, their children, etc. It's totally okay to point a gun at our heads because it's like totally safe and kosher. So now they've involved all these other people, most of whom are just shaking their heads looking at the person like they're a disgrace or a freak show or simply lost their mind. However, there's a few gullible, naive people in the crowd that just might follow suit. Is it still their life? Is it really wrong to call out such abuse from someone who ought to know better (given that they are among us)? What you need to realize is the power, responsibility, and danger of influence. Most Satanists are strong in themselves, not easily led astray, and wouldn't fall victim to such a thing. However, there are some who might start feeling more relaxed about the vaccine if they see people they trust (fellow Satanists) saying that they took the vaccine and all is well. They might feel relaxed enough to say screw it in a similar fashion to appease their family and loved ones, to feel part of life and community again, to just make things... easier. There are some like that among us, and the jews are counting on it. Those are the ones the jews want to catch because they want spiritual people purged, and they can do so by influencing people here on our very own forums to hurt themselves. Why should I not slam against people like that? Even if he isn't a kike, he's still serving kike interests unwittingly. That's not okay. He could have kept it to himself, but he had to come on here and practically brag about taking the vaccine, which I have a feeling he knew would receive the response that it did. He gains spotlight of reactions = increased possibility of naive ones seeing it and taking the vaccine. Even if it's only a tiny chance of others doing so, it's still a gain for the kikes with absolutely nothing lost. That 2-3% increase in chance is a huge gain for the time and effort spent. And it may be more than that. Tiny risk, huge gain.

We have magic for a reason. It's our only advantage in a fucked up world with a rigged system so use it. If there's pressure for the vaccine then do a binding on your parents, do a binding on your boss. Do anything, just don't give in. A "normal" life in this current society means you're a slave without a mind of your own. If that's what you want, and if that's what you choose, then no the Gods will NOT protect you.
They cannot and will not protect people from themselves, and that was my argument to the whiny, hypocritical fool you replied to - which he twisted, naturally, as people seem to love to twist my words around here and attack my credibility based on my post count. Ridiculous. Seems you need 6 million posts or a HP title for some to take you seriously around here.

Personal Growth said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Personal Growth said:

Hope all is well mate

Thank you mate

Thanks bro for dignified and respectful reply expect none the less from yourself.

Can still meditate everything same as before mainly just going to start a thread on the side effects(the effects as Icke would say) there was a few prob could be more its all about me fighting bro.

Yes bro stay on topic stay on thread about symbolism.

Catch ye on other thread my man.

Will watch clip shortly cheers.

Take care.

EnkiUK

jrvan said:
Personal Growth said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Hope all is well mate

Thank you mate

If someone points a gun at their own head in public then are you going to tell them "Go ahead, it's your life." ?
Some might say yes. Fair enough. Now what if they start telling everyone around them whose attention they have captured with such a stunt that it's okay to do such a thing, and it's not so bad, and they should do it to themselves and their partners, their parents, their children, etc. It's totally okay to point a gun at our heads because it's like totally safe and kosher. So now they've involved all these other people, most of whom are just shaking their heads looking at the person like they're a disgrace or a freak show or simply lost their mind. However, there's a few gullible, naive people in the crowd that just might follow suit. Is it still their life? Is it really wrong to call out such abuse from someone who ought to know better (given that they are among us)? What you need to realize is the power, responsibility, and danger of influence. Most Satanists are strong in themselves, not easily led astray, and wouldn't fall victim to such a thing. However, there are some who might start feeling more relaxed about the vaccine if they see people they trust (fellow Satanists) saying that they took the vaccine and all is well. They might feel relaxed enough to say screw it in a similar fashion to appease their family and loved ones, to feel part of life and community again, to just make things... easier. There are some like that among us, and the jews are counting on it. Those are the ones the jews want to catch because they want spiritual people purged, and they can do so by influencing people here on our very own forums to hurt themselves. Why should I not slam against people like that? Even if he isn't a kike, he's still serving kike interests unwittingly. That's not okay. He could have kept it to himself, but he had to come on here and practically brag about taking the vaccine, which I have a feeling he knew would receive the response that it did. He gains spotlight of reactions = increased possibility of naive ones seeing it and taking the vaccine. Even if it's only a tiny chance of others doing so, it's still a gain for the kikes with absolutely nothing lost. That 2-3% increase in chance is a huge gain for the time and effort spent. And it may be more than that. Tiny risk, huge gain.

We have magic for a reason. It's our only advantage in a fucked up world with a rigged system so use it. If there's pressure for the vaccine then do a binding on your parents, do a binding on your boss. Do anything, just don't give in. A "normal" life in this current society means you're a slave without a mind of your own. If that's what you want, and if that's what you choose, then no the Gods will NOT protect you.
They cannot and will not protect people from themselves, and that was my argument to the whiny, hypocritical fool you replied to - which he twisted, naturally, as people seem to love to twist my words around here and attack my credibility based on my post count. Ridiculous. Seems you need 6 million posts or a HP title for some to take you seriously around here.

Jrvan you're right. I will do everything in my power to reject their pseudo vaccine.

It's definitely not what they (the enemy) is selling it to be.

Who knows right now what it really is, but I feel so strongly against it I would defend myself against it with all I have.

Everything Icke himself has predicted has been right so far. David is really hitting the nail on its head with his predictions so far.

I'm one of the most freedom loving souls there are. And I'm putting energetically a lot of resistance out there into the astral to oppose their agenda.

I don't think the enemy can get to our consciousness. Our consciousness is out of their reach. But they can go after our DNA and minds. And they're attacking humanity right now with their covid ploy they're pulling.

You're right. Satanists have the means to look after themselves and empower ourselves. We have the most incredible physical spiritual construct.

No more Spiritual Satanists are to be injected with that synthetic material.

My body is a temple. It houses my soul and is precious and sacred. And I'm sovereign over my own being. Who do they think they are this enemy trying to enforce their poison into us.

I'm fine without it but don't know how I would be with it. So I must take responsibility for my own health and life by not being injected with anything.

Mate I absolutely do not condone anyone taking the vaccine. It's a risk and we know about the enemy and the enslaved greys. Which is what Icke is saying is happening here right now.

The medical profession and media is totally owned by the enemy. I really hope they're lying about the uptake of this so called vaccine.

That there is a huge pushback and huge amounts of people are refusing it. Because if lots of people refuse it then they will have a huge problem.

Looking at the mainstream media it's all sales and persuasion techniques about the vaccine. They're playing psychological games. Scarcity tactics and carrot and stick.

Come on people; Think!

Just look at it. They really are holding a gun to your head with this vaccine.

Are you going to look the enemy in the eye and not blink. Or are you going to cower and surrender your life and give up on humanity to a lowly inferior life form.

We humanity had an amazing civilisation before the enemy spawned here on this earth. This is war for this most amazing earth. It can be a paradise, or it can be a gulag.

The serpent is stronger than their physical and mental manipulations. Consciousness is supreme over the physical.

No more vaccinations anyone. Be sceptical, be judgemental, be aware and questioning. Because there is a lot more in this world than is seen with the eye.

Look after your own immunity and meditate and raise your consciousness because that's what's important.

We are here not to take poison but to raise above it.

This is war. The Greys are enslaved. None of them cared. We have people here that care for this beautiful world. Humanity and innocent animals that all will suffer. I already feel for animals that already suffer in this world. It will get worse if we don't fight.

They're going to go after domestic animals next saying this covid can be spread between domestic animals and humans. I fight for the animals as well.

I'm doing the right thing. I'm in this war for our freedom and liberation.

And be wary of the enemies manipulations. I personally don't trust their vaccine which so many are saying is not really a vaccine.

Personal Growth said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Personal Growth said:

Hope all is well mate

Thank you mate

Watched that video bro thanks, may i ask see that channel is that like a jewtube without jews or what.

Back to the snipet invrdible bro obviously went for it to go abroad work see Rangers you will understand that more than most as Rangers is a religion in itself.

Now the vaccine astra zenaca is getting pulled all of a sudden.

There is meant to be a follow up next month might need to go to Wales that day :lol: :lol:

Personal Growth said:

Since the JoS is famous for going off-topic. I thought I'd reply to this section just to bring out an interesting argument.

(I'm not denying the vaccine is bad, it is, even the normal Astra-Zenica version which is the incapacitated virus i.e. normal viral aspect non-mRNA. I'd wager to state the A-Z version is much safer but the only thing I'd state is the chemicals used might not be healthy. So either way like the old alcohol statement since we know Alcohol is poisonous. The old saying: Pick your poison.)

Anyways I'd wager to state by and by that this might be either a really strange new age thing or an impossibility within reason.

First IF the astral body becomes unstable that would imply the person is under for all intents and purposes: extermination. I know the astral body doesn't really matter much as it is just a vehicle for astral projection. So it's possible that IF the astral body is unstable it won't do much maybe create a huge ungrounded feeling i.e. a feminine shakti response. Kinda like how back in the Dark/Middle Ages, the jews promoted hyper-masculinity and ended up eating their own words as many fell by the sword. So in post-WW2 allied victory they went a different route. Feminize the Men and masculinize the Women, in some sort of pre-experimental stage to alter ourselves into being borg'd aliens i.e. Greyification(like Strogofication from Quake 4 single-player). Pre-experimental i.e. pre-digital altering with gene-therapy systems.

In my personal opinion I believe that this isn't happening JUST yet at a large level. Because IF people were to have their spirituality or souls turned off. IF our health is tied to Spirituality and vice versa. Then for all intents and purposes more people would die.

I'm not denying deaths from vaccines just stating IF people were being taken out or culled for this 500 million population cap. Then for all intents and purposes the vaccine would be halted by people and lots of people would speak up. We have some people claiming and not to deny, that after taking the vaccine XYZ popped in or my arm hurts or I feel sickened or I fainted etc.etc.

These incidents are probably carefully calculated by the enemy to occur as a control-both-sides situation. IN other words the few people who suffer side-effects despite warning people the vaccine is bad. ARE in fact playing into the hands to the enemy. Say the vaccine caused more issues to more people then the enemy would panic and try and shut down everything. But for now even people whom experience side-effects are being Bezmenoved(useful idiots).

I apologize if people seem to me like a vaxer. No not, neither myself nor JoS members should take it. IF some newagey company made a vaccine of the incapacitated virus and it was confirmed 100% safe. Maybe I'd be inclined, usually these newagey people have proper view-site on appropriate substances kinda like how some people view these alternative healers as bad or whatever even IF they use technology like a rife machine or they state take these plants and whatnot. No matter how bad medicine has gotten at least some people want better things for humans. So take that as a nicety that some people care.

Anyways to return to the virus. I strongly believe the enemy isn't stupid. Like HP.Cobra mentioned recently as of the time of this post. The Greys and Reptilians aren't stupid and are not unspiritual rather they are very spiritual and understand spiritual concepts better than humans. AND if humans can become Gods they would have done it even with the enemy around obviously the enemy has a leg up using 6th sense warfare against us.

It's the same with the enemy THEY no matter what are using both sides even IF some rogue elements exist. For example how many people have been shoved up their asses the MSM/judenpresse fearmongering. MANY, how many memes are there like the fat lady in a wheelchair meme. "Oy vey wear a mask your threatening my life" said the fat lady to the young adult.

Again think for a moment and slow down. How many people despite the resistance how many people on these forums and how many people around the World are being thumped like the bible thumping. Towards the virus, "Oy vey said the fellow goy, the vaccine will help us 'n' sheit to cure the covid-19 pls take it fellow goy we be gud 'n' sheit afterwards".

The fact people are resisting is a calculated effort by the enemy. Again I'm not saying take the vaccine nor get sick nor accept anything the JNWO promotes. But we've seen it time and time again. Remember how J.P. Morgan promoted anti-semtism to promote his rothschild like banking system. Remember how the Zionists promote both sides to use against the middle.

Remember how much the jew calculates stuff with their alien cohort. They might be talking to cybernetically enhanced borg'd aliens and might be dealing with crazy doomsday, doomsaying aliens. BUT one thing is for sure whatever damage the jew wants to cause especially the higher rank they go. They calculate things as coldly as possible with quite some success even their failures is a sign of the human response. Just like Tim Pool said Mike Pence is still a person and could alter his decision back in November, he could simply react emotionally and change the vote. Did it happen no Mike Pence just failed as vice-president who has duties and not merely a chess pawn according to even the Constitution of the United States.

So think for a moment IF our spirituality is being turned off. IF these newagey people are sensing things or processing things and picking things up. IT would mean the enemy is risking exposing themselves to promote this culling, this JNWO non-sense. Funny enough what if it's true and the alien cohorts of the enemy gave them information on how to turn off or reduce our genetic spiritual side. IF said incident did occur or learning stuff did occur. Then things would become far worse off.

So in my opinion while I agree the enemy should be resisted at every opportunity with a tough as nails attitude. IF our spirituality is being threatened I see it as an increase in escalation of tensions. And maybe even a situation whereby our side has to intervene.

Once when I was a child, I asked my father what his favourite animal was. He told me “A dragon.”

I’m not even sure if he was fully aware of his answer. At the time it felt a little surreal, like a kind of energy that permeated around the room afterwards. I wonder now if it was the part of his soul that remembers, that gave that answer, because he was the first in a list of people I had asked that question to who even thought to name a “mythical creature”.

My father isn’t spiritual in the sense of meditation and yoga, however, we were both always drawn to dragons, magick and ancient weaponry, stars and planets, art and nature. We use to star gaze all the time, trying to find the planets and constellations.

Makes me wonder if he wasn’t so busy and stubborn in societal crap, maybe he would have been naturally drawn to advancing his soul too.

tabby said:
Once when I was a child, I asked my father what his favourite animal was. He told me “A dragon.”

I’m not even sure if he was fully aware of his answer. At the time it felt a little surreal, like a kind of energy that permeated around the room afterwards. I wonder now if it was the part of his soul that remembers, that gave that answer, because he was the first in a list of people I had asked that question to who even thought to name a “mythical creature”.

My father isn’t spiritual in the sense of meditation and yoga, however, we were both always drawn to dragons, magick and ancient weaponry, stars and planets, art and nature. We use to star gaze all the time, trying to find the planets and constellations.

Makes me wonder if he wasn’t so busy and stubborn in societal crap, maybe he would have been naturally drawn to advancing his soul too.

I tend to think that a lot of gentiles have kinda like a "spiritual memory" in them, some being naturally interested in mythology or the ancient times or the powers of the soul. But unfortunately, the cotidian lifestyle makes one so involved in what happens outside them, in this manufactured jewish world, that they cannot see what is within them, this also being, for the most part, the effect of the jewish spells and programs. Which is extremely sad, I also saw this in both of my parents and the society's individuals in general.

What has the Church done against Satan?
is Satan a Reptilian, an Anunnaki, a Nordic alien?

Kundalini Yoga and Tantra is the most powerful form of spiritual practice in the whole world. Being as a Hindu, our tantric schools say that kundalini is the divine mother incarnated in the form of serpent and resides basically in the muladhara chakra.
The more we do Tantra, Mantra, Yantra, Yoga and pranayama our serpentine power will be activated, once the kundalini passes through all the 7 chakras till the Sahasranam Chakra we will experience nirvikalpa samadhi at that point and also being adept in this sadhana we will become invincible, at the highest level of spiritual perfection and possessor of all the Siddhis.
I desire from my heart that may the falsedom of the Abrahamic religions may cripple once and for all the whole human race becomes master of all these divine powers and may ascend to higher plane of exalted consciousness and living! Victory to Father Lucifer!🌺🌺🌺

Havok said:
The Dragon's breath is mainly the vase breathing (complete) of the Tibetans and related by J.Evola in The Yoga of Powers. It is necessary to pace the breathing (2t - t - 2t), the time to enter in trance, and then to visualize a flame which rises more and more from Muladhara.

I also know another Dragon Breath, which is in fact a method to get into trance very quickly, once it is well mastered. I must warn you that this one can be very destabilizing at the beginning, when you are not used to it. And this practice is a way to get in touch with your shadow aspect (so be carefull).

Begin this meditation by breathing normally and observing the breathing pattern - meditate on the air coming into your nostrils, into your lungs and filling your body - making it light and relaxed. Then slow down the pace of the breath and breathe deeply until you are totally relaxed (you can also combine this with your favorite relaxation exercise).

Now begin to breathe in the reverse pattern - visualizing that you are breathing in as you exhale and breathing out as you inhale. Stay focused on this visualization until you are no longer sure how you are actually breathing and you go into a trance, which will allow you to continue the work.

Thank you brother. I will get into trance now 👌

Bipolar Bear said:
The Phantom Stranger said:
Havok said:

I don't mean to be rude to you, but what is the point of this post? I see no reason to necro this thread.

I mean I've seen people thank each other so I thought I should too you know. I didn't really think much about necro tbh. I don't really know what necro is.

Bipolar Bear said:

I don't mean to be rude to you, but what is the point of this post? I see no reason to necro this thread.

I mean I've seen people thank each other so I thought I should too you know. I didn't really think much about necro tbh. I don't really know what necro is.

There is nothing wrong with thanking people, but why in a thread that is almost a year old? Necroposting is posting in threads that are considered closed. Since there is no locking of threads here, people can write posts even on years old threads. This is not necessarily bad, as people can add useful information to valuable threads. However, your two sentence post is not very valuable information. Then people will open the thread again and will expect to see something important, but they will only be wasting time. Try to limit such posts, if possible.

Havok said:

That's no dragon breath. It's a very basic breathing exercise. Any breathing exercise can help you get into a trance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back