Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Effects - Denmark begins purging Syrian refugees

Hearsync

Denmark becomes first European country to tell Syrian refugees to return home

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/03/denmark-becomes-first-european-country-to-tell-syrian-refugees-to-return-home-14176605/

Denmark has been criticised for telling Syrian refugees that it is safe for them to go home.

The Scandanavian country became the first European nation to decide that the area around the capital Damascus was now safe, before stripping some 94 people from Syria of their residency permits.

Now the Danish Government has extended the safe zone to the southern area of Rif Dimashq – which could leave around 1,500 people facing a choice between staying in deportation camps or returning to a country which nearly all of the rest of the world considers dangerous.

The move means a further 350 Syrians residents will have their temporary protection permits reassessed, alongside around 900 from near Damascus who had their cases reopened last year, The Daily Telegraph reported.

The rights group Refugees Welcome’s Michala Bendixen told the paper that Syrians in Denmark now face ‘a very, very tragic situation’.

He said Syrians could be forced out of their jobs, schools and homes to face years in limbo in the camps.

‘They will not be forced onto a plane’, he explained.
Large demonstration for the syrian migrants in Copenhagen closed to Christianborg palace-Denmark-European union. on November 9, 2016 in Copenhagen, Denmark.

‘So it means that they will have to stay in one of the deportation camps, where you don’t have access to education or work, and you have to stay in the centre every night.

‘The government hopes that they will go voluntarily, that they will just give up and go on their own.’

The ruling Social Democratic party has taken a hard line on immigration in Denmark, in an effort to avoid losing votes to right wing parties.

The suggestion that parts of Syria are now safe amid an ongoing civil war approaching its tenth anniversary is likely to raise eyebrows.

The British foreign office advises against all travel to the country and tells would-be tourists: ‘The situation in Syria remains volatile and dangerous owing to a decade of ongoing conflict and insecurity.

‘The Syrian regime does not exercise control of parts of the country, notably in the north west where fighting has caused significant civilian casualties and displacement.

‘Daesh, formerly known as ISIL, continues to operate as an insurgency and conducts regular attacks, especially in north east Syria and other terrorist groups are also active.

‘Throughout Syria, local security situations are fragile and can deteriorate into armed clashes without warning.’

It also adds that the threat of kidnappings is ‘very high’ throughout the country.

Bashar Al-Assad’s government has also been accused of various atrocities against its own people.

As the conflict intensified in the 2010s, it sparked a mass migration out of the war-torn nation and the decimation of various cities.

Syrian refugees poured out of the country in their millions as the crisis intensified, which led to concerns about migration into Europe.

But the vast majority of the 5.6 million or so remained in the Middle East – with 3.6 million now in Turkey, 0.9 million in Lebanon and 650,000 in Jordan, according to World Vision.

1.3 million migrants requested asylum in Europe at the peak of the crisis, the organisation adds.

The UK took around 10,000.

Denmark’s Immigration minister Mattias Tesfaye said last month: ‘We have made it clear to the Syrian refugees that their residence permit is temporary. It can be withdrawn if protection is no longer needed.

‘We must give people protection for as long as it is needed. But when conditions in the home country improve, a former refugee should return home and re-establish a life there.’

Aside from this, I'm starting to hear from more and more people who are leaning further and further towards agreeing that the massive immigration into Europe has been nothing but detrimental - and this is even coming from your typical NPC xian cucktards who you'd think would be all pro immigration. It's all far too in plain sight now to see how ruined Europe has become, and is continuing to be. This initial step made by Denmark should prove to be a good stepping stone for other European nations. Keep spreading the awareness and cranking out those RTRs. The people are finally starting to say enough is enough.

We're reversing the tide of hebrew spells and this will manifest very hard. They will be unable to promote this illogical deadly garbage without their spells.

Our next schedule will be a tombstone to these also.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We're reversing the tide of hebrew spells and this will manifest very hard. They will be unable to promote this illogical deadly garbage without their spells.

Don't you think thier return may be a threat to syria itself? Because most of them have isis ideology, and russia may take advantage from that to stay longer in syria? Knowing that putin is the main jew in this whole conflict and he work with the premision of israel? Erdogan also seems like a very creepy jew and i think he is a trouplemaker for sure..

I am sorry i don't want to sound like a day dreamer but they are "jews" and they did a lot of crazy political moves in syria since 2011.

I'm not entirely sure how the Syrian refugees are. Even if someone mentions things it doesn't paint the whole picture.

But isn't it [GOOD] that Syrians return? I mean aren't they useful to increase the economic conditions in Syria and also as conscription into the military?

IF supposedly 5.6 million Syrians returned at least a chunk of that number could bolster their military. And with the expertise at which the Syrians fight due to training from Russia, Iran, their own Syrian military education as well as having experienced fighters who've some have fought since day 1 when the conflicts started.

Wouldn't it be good if these millions poured back in and bolstered their country?

Also more people are getting more aware of the vaccines.

I may be wrong in my guess but it seems that I have the impression that Europe will open its eyes to this reptilian fraud even before America

I don't like the Danish government because they ban 13 breeds from ever setting foot in their country and they automatically destroy those living in the country
Therefore I do not respect their government and this move leaves me cold and not enthusiastic at all

Greetings. I am new here. What are your thoughts on targeting specific individuals such as preachers, leaders of Christian movements, and cursing local churches?

Send them all back, when I worked in Norway away back in 04 or so you could already see large immigrants it shocked me.

Good on the Danes.

As i know Denmark already had a not very good impression on the rapefugee as i know, together with Norway, i expect it will be the next country to do something like this.
Still, it's good' right on the kikeish days to see something like this, bit by bit the white people win ground :)

Lord_Nocturnus said:
Greetings. I am new here. What are your thoughts on targeting specific individuals such as preachers, leaders of Christian movements, and cursing local churches?
Welcome! Best way curse churches is doing RTR ritual and Race Awakening ritual. Look my signature.
This is little bit off topic, you can make your own topic.

FuckYu_666 said:
I have noticed that the Hebrew letters in the FRTR have a much weaker aura.
This is also a sign in addition to all the things that are manifesting in the world.
HAIL SATAN!!
Yes! And after the vibrations the letters crumble away into dust so easily now!

Lord_Nocturnus said:
Welcome! At the moment, our energy is best spent following the RTR schedule.

Christianity is already on its way out. The real threat now is what the jews themselves are doing, which our RTRs directly attack.

That's not to say its bad to target specific people, but unless you have an urgent personal reason for doing so, it will be less effective than the RTRs.

Narciso said:
I may be wrong in my guess but it seems that I have the impression that Europe will open its eyes to this reptilian fraud even before America

Europe was more awake than America to begin with. They are far less xtian but are or were far more liberal and left. While they are the same so far as values in general you have people going to church and worshipping a Jew connecting directly into the energy the other generally doesn't do this. So it's a little easier to get out of these people will wake up faster.

Satanfire666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Don't you think thier return may be a threat to syria itself? Because most of them have isis ideology, and russia may take advantage from that to stay longer in syria? Knowing that putin is the main jew in this whole conflict and he work with the premision of israel? Erdogan also seems like a very creepy jew and i think he is a trouplemaker for sure..

I am sorry i don't want to sound like a day dreamer but they are "jews" and they did a lot of crazy political moves in syria since 2011.

Russia and Turkey are invading Syria for their own reasons but it all goes back to a policy to extinct Syria because it's an enemy of Israel.

The thing is the solution for this would be really simple. All "refugees" go back to their countries. Meanwhile, the West sends armies, and guards their borders against Russia for a while, citing that this is creating murder of innocents and refugee influx that cannot be maintained and will destroy Europe.

This would help Syria and also the so called "West". But the thing is the US and EU have to currently kiss jewish rear and stand up for the interests of Israel, which are alongside other things to extinct Syria.

The political reality also enforces the EU to act on this regardless and these people, at least in their recent influx, HAVE to move, because this cannot be going in perpetuity. 80%+ of these people here are not even "Syrian" to begin with.

FuckYu_666 said:
I have noticed that the Hebrew letters in the FRTR have a much weaker aura.
This is also a sign in addition to all the things that are manifesting in the world.
HAIL SATAN!!

They are going to be dead by us insisting.

Keep at it as we have been instructed by the Gods is what we must. This schedule did NOT compare to the first time I did the FRTR.

When I did it first [HPS Maxine sent it to me first and I did it immediately for testing], holy shit the attack I received.

Years later this amounts to nothing compared to the first event. They are giving in. But there is more way to go.

slyscorpion said:
Narciso said:

Europe was more awake than America to begin with. They are far less xtian but are or were far more liberal and left. While they are the same so far as values in general you have people going to church and worshipping a Jew connecting directly into the energy the other generally doesn't do this. So it's a little easier to get out of these people will wake up faster.

Yes, it is easier to overcome an enemy ideology than to overcome direct contact with these reptilian energies through Christianity, it is a positive point for Europe, and yet another incentive to expose the truth about Christian fraud in America with the help of rituals

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Russia and Turkey are invading Syria for their own reasons but it all goes back to a policy to extinct Syria because it's an enemy of Israel.

The thing is the solution for this would be really simple. All "refugees" go back to their countries. Meanwhile, the West sends armies, and guards their borders against Russia for a while, citing that this is creating murder of innocents and refugee influx that cannot be maintained and will destroy Europe.

This would help Syria and also the so called "West". But the thing is the US and EU have to currently kiss jewish rear and stand up for the interests of Israel, which are alongside other things to extinct Syria.

The political reality also enforces the EU to act on this regardless and these people, at least in their recent influx, HAVE to move, because this cannot be going in perpetuity. 80%+ of these people here are not even "Syrian" to begin with.

A lot just seem to be muslim woman + kids. Also seen quite a few Afrikans as of late.
And here and there Ive been hearing the language thats probably made with the russian keyboard but its not actually russian. Wonder what theyre doing here.

Also for some odd reason there are entire crews of people from one country or lingual background that somehow have work here. its crazy.
Arabs just speak arab in the street with each other. Been like that since my parents were kids.

slyscorpion said:
Narciso said:

I agree with you. I don't think we even have antifa in Europe and BLM hasn't done the kind of damage they did in the American protests. They were most likely afraid that people would start boycotting them if they started destroying monuments here. In Italy, most people would have not taken kindly to destroying our Roman heritage.

idiocy smasher said:
I don't like the Danish government because they ban 13 breeds from ever setting foot in their country and they automatically destroy those living in the country
Therefore I do not respect their government and this move leaves me cold and not enthusiastic at all

Breeds? Are you talking about animals?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back