Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mockery and misdirection from the enemy: “Lil nas X Satan shoes.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/sports/nike-sues-mschf-for-copyright-infringement-over-satan-shoes-collaboration-with-rapper-lil-nas-x.amp

Nike on Monday filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against MSCHF over its controversial “Satan shoes” collaboration with rapper Lil Nas X.

The shoes are unofficial designs of Nike’s trademark Air Max 97 design, though the shoe company has said it is not involved with the creation or sale of the shoes.

The shoes, which contain a drop of human blood in the sole, went on sale Monday for $1,018 per pair. They are decorated with a pentagram and a reference to Luke 10:18, a Bible verse about Satan's fall from heaven.

Only 666 pairs were made available, and all were sold out shortly after going on sale.

MSCHF x Lil Nas X "Satan Shoes" 🏹

👟Nike Air Max '97
🩸Contains 60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood
🗡️666 Pairs, individually numbered
💰$1,018
🗓️March 29th, 2021

lil-nas-x-satan-shoes.jpg
The enemy is getting desperate so this is what they do, take some ghey black from the Jewish hip-hop industry and get him to pull a stunt like this to have everyone attack Satan since Xianity is dying. This will get people running back to jewsus and now they will associate Satan/Satanism with a punk like this.

Lil Nas basically was mocking xians with his videos because he's gay, which to him is apparently the most important thing so he didn't have a lot of time to google "Satan" and maybe find a few more interesting things. But no he had to fuck around that one.

The song itself was alright, typically dumb and sex addicted song one would expect. Nothing impressive. It's the video clip that got the "attention". The good ol'e "LETS PUT SATAN HERE" to "AGITATE BOOMERS" is a meme at work here.

His video constitutes one of the worse mockeries against Satan I ever seen on video by a pop artist. Even jews would be smarter than this. His video was basically just nonsense and gross.

Be that it's a defiled uneducated creature I have personally no question marks as to why he had to literally include Satan in his arrangement of mental health issues.

I am glad this inferior got sued and I look forward that he loses many millions, because he is a blasphemer and a decadent one at that.

Honestly, between blasphemous idiocy like this and some of the personal attacks I "suffered" (and I say "suffered" because they might as well have been thought up by a toddler, had no impact and were just repetitive and nonsensical), even I can see how the enemy is literally at his last straw, panicked beyond belief and not just afraid of us and Father Satan, but even afraid of themselves, of making a huge mistake in their desperate effort to save some skin... this is delightful to watch. I've never been anywhere near sadistic, but to know jews are getting so weak and pathetic... "LMAO" is all I can say!

Let's crush them.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! SIEG HEIL!

I wonder how long it will take people to learn that blaspheming and mocking Satan doesn’t end well for anyone involved.

I’ve noticed, especially in recent years, everything that has been blasphemous or offensive to Satan and our Gods has backfired majorly against the perpetrators.

One example of popular culture getting severe backlash for blasphemy against Satan is Activism/Blizzard after their announcement of “Diablo 4” a game which featured Lilith as a monstrous creature who the player needs to kill in order to prevent Diablo’s resurrection.

Just after that, and also before that, blizzard has been getting slowly but surely dismantled totally from social backlash and other kinds of issues, and all their projects are lagging behind, failing to succeed as intended, etc.

The Gates of Satan are open now. His influence can be felt everywhere. Direct mockery such as this don’t seem to manifest without backlash anymore, because one cannot blaspheme and insult him without consequence.

Things like this seem to get rectified as quickly as they appear. Possibly because any mockery against Satan and the Gods runs into their practically invincible and ineffable aura of protection, and promptly get’s returned 10 fold to the perpetrator.

Satan’s and our Gods aura and influence already reigns supreme. It just takes a little more time and work from us to make this fully manifest in the lower reaches of reality around our Earth.

Let all those who blaspheme and curse Satan be cursed!

Let all those who bless Satan be blessed!

Hail Satan!

The shoes being distributed with human blood and a Bible passage numbered 10:18 referencing the fall of Satan is not a mistake (if the intent was to be 'positive' in such a subversive way, why not reference something else?). The fact 666 pairs were made is not a mistake, even if that number is 'commonly associated', there is no need for them to be exclusive, but the reality is that the rarity of the shoe will tie peoples energies into buying them. That just shows beneath the 'outrageous' publicity stunt this shoe deal is a subliminal ritual tying back into enemy curses (the grimoire of the Bible) by the handlers behind him.

The numerology and cynically tying into 'God this, God that' and certain verses happens with the George Floyd trial, the pandemic, Cardi B's stunts and other toilets too, if you pay attention. This is all accomplished for the purpose of hoovering energetic crap the enemy needs.

I also believe the company copying Nike's design is not a mistake either, since this corporation is named after the Greek goddess of war, so the little stunt adds an extra layer of infamy to all of it.

An indirect attack on the JoS even he doesn't know. Oh well that's his fault. Those who curse the Joy of Satan are cursed.

A lot of black people are turning to "punk rap" (a form of rebellion towards the statues quo) but that doesn't excuse them from talking about things they have no idea of. Be it white people and their cultures which a lot of them dislike or about Father Satan. This lol nas weirdo deserves getting sued.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/sports/nike-sues-mschf-for-copyright-infringement-over-satan-shoes-collaboration-with-rapper-lil-nas-x.amp

Nike on Monday filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against MSCHF over its controversial “Satan shoes” collaboration with rapper Lil Nas X.

The shoes are unofficial designs of Nike’s trademark Air Max 97 design, though the shoe company has said it is not involved with the creation or sale of the shoes.

The shoes, which contain a drop of human blood in the sole, went on sale Monday for $1,018 per pair. They are decorated with a pentagram and a reference to Luke 10:18, a Bible verse about Satan's fall from heaven.

Only 666 pairs were made available, and all were sold out shortly after going on sale.

👟Nike Air Max '97
💰$1,018
🗓️March 29th, 2021

The enemy is getting desperate so this is what they do, take some ghey black from the Jewish hip-hop industry and get him to pull a stunt like this to have everyone attack Satan since Xianity is dying. This will get people running back to jewsus and now they will associate Satan/Satanism with a punk like this.

Ive seen 7 separate reactions to this in the spiritual communities on Facebook and they have all hilariously been in our favor.
BUT imma hold my breath as it turns out their "might" be some credible pedophilia accusations in association with him which could be bad press.

Did not hear of this guy before this is even dumber than regular pop stuff which is an accomplishment in and of itself.

👟Nike Air Max '97
💰$1,018
🗓️March 29th, 2021

This is vomit worthy and psychotic. I can already hear the sound of “holy water” against the rights face while the lefts try to buy them up. Maybe this will be so blatantly stupid that some people will roll their eyes and look deeper into Satan. One can hope.

http://sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/M.R.%20P3Ni$/pop_ur_bitch_in_da_ebt/audioplayer.html

Notice the 6/666 there. The Saturn number combined with the number of the Square (4) which represents the Material. 6/666 is being stuck in material and failing to reach the astral.

In short words it's absolute definition of muh money muh bichez muh roblox in numerology.

I pity those fucking amateurs.

http://sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/M.R.%20P3Ni$/pop_ur_bitch_in_da_ebt/audioplayer.html

👟Nike Air Max '97
💰$1,018
🗓️March 29th, 2021

But you know what yeah I do hope he loses all his money forgot to mention that. If I was that company I would not want my logo associated with this kind of stuff. This is very insulting to Satan too.

Numerology wise it's 10 on the number of price often used in material workings. And Saturn number 6 next to 666. It seems like some Jew had something to do with that this is connecting to enemy curses. He is not smart enough to know about this stuff I looked up one of his "songs" and listened that is why I made the comment above.

The good thing is, my Reddit feed has been filled with many negative reactions to xtianity as a whole and mentioning how it is a bad religion. Also have been seeing videos on there bringing up an old documentary from a guy who said Hell doesn't exist. Believe it or not this has been working in our favor. This Lil Nas X weirdo and all the other blasphemers are doing themselves more harm than good afterall/

When I saw this news I almost didn't believe it I mean it means that this is the point where our differences in relation to the enemy gets more interesting, an action as stupid and stupid as this just accelerates their defeat, ok this is certainly part of a reptilian curse to challenge Satan, but Satan has already made it clear that he will respond to this type of attack at the height, in fact even stronger on top of these creeping worms, the enemy started to lose the spiritual combat, so he appeals to despair on the plane physical whenever he feels intimidated and paranoid, something tells me it’s a direct attack on JOS, the enemy is feeling the strength of this spiritual unity of the gods in their bones and they tremble, they know that this war is already lost on their side , so what are they going to do? will want to fall in this war shooting, now I understand when Maxine said that we needed to evolve spiritually to save our souls, it makes perfect sense now especially at this moment, I don't have much to talk about this guy just that I saw a lot of media on him as soon as he appeared on the hip hop scene, I suspected the number of spotlights because reptiles don't give spotlights to anyone if they are not going to benefit from them in the short and long term, then we see these drugged, crazy and insane artists talking nonsense about something they he doesn't even understand politics, so we see this lost soul with visible emotional imbalances being a mere ventricle of the enemy, in any case he will see the mistake that is to challenge Satan and that happened fast the process on him didn’t take long, I was seeing that all this rubbish came from new kike, and it couldn't be from anywhere else, the reptiles from nova kike bother with the races of Satan rising through the JOS to fight against them in the most intelligent way by spiritual means, they expected us to go around being vandals, assaulting rabbis and attacking synagogues, it will never happen we will overthrow them spiritually, there are no laws that prevent us from defeating them in this way, this is Satan’s will for their terror, it doesn’t matter if they go crazy or angry if they stay quiet they’ll be spiritually annihilated if they attack us, they’ll also be detonated and destroyed spiritually even faster, I waited a long time to get to a moment like this where arrogant and convinced and inferior reptiles was going to give his first cries of defeat, this is one of the first of these groans, but all spiritual Satanists should seek approval from the gods before acting, the enemy will lose this war but they still have some cards up their sleeves it's not just financial power ... they can play one Satanist against another, so they will have some chance, so be very careful with To the creators of internal strife without reason, just read Al Jilwah where Satan says not to fight an ally, so that those outside (reptilians and other opponents) do not prevail against us, of course we can judge someone wrongly, but just acknowledge the mistake and move on, everyone has defects and there are factors on the astrological chart that can hardly be changed, anyway I know I wouldn't be alive with all my rebellion if I didn't have protection from the gods of hell, the enemy hate me and I'm certainly on their main black list, but I challenge them to try to defeat me spiritually, just try your own poison of deadly curses, reptiles, unfortunate ashes, swallow up all the negative karma you launched against all races of Satan ... Hail Satan!

Narciso said:

No offense to you, but please break up your writings into paragraphs. It is so much easier on the eye and brain to follow in paragraph form. This does not even have to follow a certain organization, just randomly hit enter every now and then and the effect will be good enough.

Again, not to be disrespectful, because it seems like you have useful info to contribute. It just needs to be communicated in a better format.

The MSM has no power now. Lil nas x is part of the MSM. This media stunt has no power. It's fake and gay and everyone knows it. No one is going to take up christianity because some gay nig comes out with some satan shoes. lol.

I dont know who is this rapper, for me is just another gay freak from jewed psychopat music industry.
Never watch and never listen ugly creatures like this one.

The blasphemy he representing is offending me, is disgusting. I am sure he doesnt even know what is going on really, his
so-called masters just use this freak to mocking our father Satan. An asset in a jewish toolbox, that what he is.

But there is also a lot of blasphemy no just this one with the shoes. I do not know how many of you visiting the social media called Telegram. You can find there a lot of these disgusting stuff blaming Satan for every evil especialy in Child trafficking topics. Stupid xiants quickly jump on it and they fall in to jewish trap easy. Same with the ever given tanker, you can not hear anything else just : this would be biblical, and they try to connect this situation to the one when moses separated the sea and led out the choosen ones from the hands of the bloodthirsty egyptians, and they talk about it openly in many videos.
Fanatic christians will all believe it and they dont realizing that they talk about jews and not christians. How stupid they are.

There are positive topics as well, like a 2 hour detailed documentary movie about jewish ritual human sacrifices.
How they were doing it, who they killed, names of the victims, what purpose they were doing it for.
I have compared the list of jewish blood rituals I found here with that movie and there is a 70%-80% match.
More and more topics start to talk about what role the jews playing in this world crisis and MANY are negative for the jews what is good for us. The question is how people can handle, what they will believe and how they will react.

Blitzkreig said:
Narciso said:

No offense to you, but please break up your writings into paragraphs. It is so much easier on the eye and brain to follow in paragraph form. This does not even have to follow a certain organization, just randomly hit enter every now and then and the effect will be good enough.

Again, not to be disrespectful, because it seems like you have useful info to contribute. It just needs to be communicated in a better format.

I know it is not an offense, I really need to improve it, I will do the best I can to communicate my information better, I don't want to look sloppy. Perhaps the rush and anxiety to divulge what I know is the reason for this, my intention is only to take the enemies seriously and lead them to attack me directly, this can certainly accelerate the spiritual war.

I will no longer bother anyone's eyes or mess with the brain of any other SS brother ... It is a question of minimal organization in this case, an organization I had not been having.

I know that this will make what I type here more readable for everyone in JOS, there is no reason to be disrespectful, I never intended to enter here to harm JOS, let alone any true Satanist in it, yes I have useful information for contribute, information that can lead infiltrating enemies to show their true face.

Yes, you are right and I completely agree with you, I urgently need to communicate better, my information will be of no value if individuals do not want to read what I publish here due to my disorganization in the texts and complete absence of paragraphs...

VoiceofEnki said:
...Activism/Blizzard...

It's funny you mention Blizzard but I watch once in a while Starcraft Brood War|SC2 videos. I used to be big on SC a few years ago nearing earlier in the decade. But after a while it just delves into the same builds, same match ups, same thing over and over even on new maps. There were some interesting time periods were certain differences occurred but it's far and few in between. As a matter of fact Blizzard should have already made Starcraft 3 maybe two or three years ago especially with the arrival of higher core count microprocessors for the masses such as Ryzen by AMD. They state Starcraft 2 takes advantage of multi-core processors but only 3 and a half cores. Apparently a single core is for logic and the two and a half cores is the rest. It isn't even quad core aware and quad cores had been out since what 2007 or so with Core 2 Quad IF Sc2 was designed since mid-00s they should have at least attempted to modify their code to work with quads.

But it's funny these casters that cast some games from time to time. Mentioned Blizzard doesn't really have any unique IP nor goes after any new IP. According to them the last time you can argue Blizzard did something unique was Dune back in the 80s, the RTS game. Pretty much every game Blizzard made in the 90s to present is the same IP. For example Warcraft is the same Warcraft unique back in the early 90s but always the same RTS or even MMORPG, World of Warcraft is still Warcraft. Diablo series is the same it's on it's third installment and going for a fourth edition with Diablo 4. Blizzard doesn't really do anything unique they just rehash everything on THEIR already long IP. It's the same with Activism it's always the same thing with the Call of Duty series since what 2002-2003 when the developers left Medal of Honor studio and made their own, CoD.

So in reality Blizzard probably does the same thing cause I know the founder Morhaime is a jew so that is probably why the Diablo series and why the Warcraft series probably delves into the traditional Fantasy area most people are accustomed to it like Lord of the Rings. The evil overlord and his minions vs the Good guys or the allied Good guys. It's basically like what we talk about on the JoS. Humanity vs Jewmanity, the fractured humans who should STFU and allied themselves vs the incoming threat of judendom.

At the end of the day this company doesn't innovate nor has tried to they just keep rehashing everything. Remasters, expansions, new editions(Diablo, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Diablo 4 etc.etc. I would not be surprised if Diablo 5 is in the works as we speak). Basically just keep the hamster wheel going and let the shekels rain from the dust of the feet of the buyers scurrying for the new game.

Wildfire said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Would wear with 666 on them, not the other piss

Same here, the shoes need some more redesigning and that edgy lunatic who tried making us look bad should be in jail. I've seen a lot worse blasphemous shit than this and the exorcist combined.

Yeah this would actually be really cool if not for the buybul verse and blood thing. The pentagram might be cool and 666.

Narciso said:

I appreciate you taking my advice so well. Don't be so hard on yourself though; it is not that the larger chunks of text were bothersome, rather my concern is that people would be unable to follow through with reading it. It takes a lot more willpower to decipher.

I also appreciate your commitment and intentions, and am happy to have you fighting with us. Another tip I have is to make use of the bolding function to highlight key sentences or phrases. Although most people want to be done writing by the time they finish a long post, taking 30 seconds to highlight key phrases substantially increases the readability.

Anyway, take care and good luck!

Black Rain said:
The good thing is, my Reddit feed has been filled with many negative reactions to xtianity as a whole and mentioning how it is a bad religion. Also have been seeing videos on there bringing up an old documentary from a guy who said Hell doesn't exist. Believe it or not this has been working in our favor. This Lil Nas X weirdo and all the other blasphemers are doing themselves more harm than good afterall/

Reddit's mostly leftists and commie wannnabes at this point. Sure it's great when it attacks xianity, but when they go for the other end of the stupid stick and preach communism, they're still eating the poisoned apple.

I recommend to you what was recommended to me. After a time, I felt my Aura just being dirtied visiting certains places on the internet, as these places exist on the Astral plane as well. If you continue to use reddit, I recommend a bit of extra cleaning after you stop. Those energies just felt gross.

slyscorpion said:
Wildfire said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Would wear with 666 on them, not the other piss

Same here, the shoes need some more redesigning and that edgy lunatic who tried making us look bad should be in jail. I've seen a lot worse blasphemous shit than this and the exorcist combined.

Yeah this would actually be really cool if not for the buybul verse and blood thing. The pentagram might be cool and 666.

I thought the pentagram in a circle was a bad sign? Doesn't the circle represent binding? As in Binding Satanic energy?

You have no idea just how jewed blizzard truly is. I’ve looked into this because I’m interested in how popular culture reflects our reality.

If you know, as an SS you would never be able to look at anything blizzard related ever again and would wish to see it all burn to the ground forever so it may never influence ignorant gentiles with hebrew subliminals ever again.

For one, the entire Warcraft series is basically build upon plagiarism entirely. From subverted pagan myths and legends, to direct thematic plagiarism of prior fantasy works like LoTR, completely rampant with Hebrew influences and rehashed biblical scripture.

It’s seriously disgusting. Then there is Starcraft, which is also the same. The lore is entirely Hebrew influenced, and many of the in game character quotes are plagiarized from other works or popular culture. Starcraft 2 made it all the more obvious how all of blizzards works are basically to make a mockery of our Gods.

In case you didn’t know, in Starcraft 2, the end of series big bad is named AMON and he is depicted as an evil spiritual god like being that destroys life across the galaxy. In the final story mission one needs to kill AMON with a three pronged attack lead by the 3 main races of the game, the humans, the Protoss (who are depicted as a high advanced psychic race of quasi religious zealots), and the Zerg which is a hive mind of biological insect like creatures that use a combination of psychic power and biological means to fight.

Do you see the parallels? Replace humans with jews, replace Protoss with enemy Nordics or any equivalent (pleidians come to mind), replace Zerg with greys or some other enemy hive mind abomination, and you see what that games lore is really about.

It is just a retelling of the story on how the enemy will fight and defeat Satan with their dogshit races, the subliminals are very blatant.

If it were necessary I could write about the subliminals and subversions in blizzard video game lore in detail, and point out at least a few hundred things, however, I don’t want to go in more detail because it is mostly irrelevant, but just note these things are extremely blatantly reflected in popular culture, especially video games, which is one of the most popular forms of media for gentiles, especially young and growing gentiles, to consume.

All of blizzards games are so chock full of Hebrew and xian subliminals, it makes one feel nauseous when the full extend is known. Diablo is just very blatant mockery, but their other media is equally egregious.

Not to mention blizzard is currently owned by a Chinese company, and is very open about their acceptance and support of CCP policy, again, entertainment and media related companies perfectly reflecting the global state of affairs very blatantly.

VoiceofEnki said:
It is just a retelling of the story on how the enemy will fight and defeat Satan with their dogshit races, the subliminals are very blatant.

Small correction here since the words didn’t come out right: it’s a retelling of the enemy wetdream on how they wish to defeat Satan with their dogshit races.

SleepingWolf said:
slyscorpion said:
Wildfire said:

I thought the pentagram in a circle was a bad sign? Doesn't the circle represent binding? As in Binding Satanic energy?

Oh right I forgot about that. There could be one without that there. Also they really should get rid of the negative images in the shoe box.

Or better yet maybe fuck the whole idea it could be cool but it wasn't.

I listened to a song from this guy to see what this was about. It is disturbing that this is apparently what elementary school students like and look up to these days from what I read and they probably watched that video too. This isn't really the subject matter they need to be listening too.

Well @Member: Voice of Enki(VoE) your not really telling me anything new or whatever. Your just stating the same thing just about every single thing popular culture and humanity is built upon.

i.e. the jewish wetdream goyshkopf the goyim and make them shit before their gods.

Might as well start doing reverse memes at that point: kikeshkopf the kikes and make them shit before their elohim gods.

Albeit I don't know if the reptilians and greytards would either like that shit and be amused. Hmm the fecal habits of the chosen or get extremely pist of they are being memetically assaulted.

Either way it's inevitable that a kike or some shabbos or some xtian is involved in some thing. I seriously personally don't know much Satanic things in the sense of popular culture and having a Satanic backbone(I'm not a fan of Lord of the Rings as I'm not gonna sit for 6-9 hours watching some films, I understand the underlying theme). For example IF the Axis powers won we'd probably have Axis vs Allies Weltanschaang whereby the hamster wheel keeps turning and churning for the allies i.e. World Domination through jewry and the opposite Axis would be World Liberation through Gentilism. BUT NO we can't have nice things with kikes around.

Shame the internet wasn't created in the late 1800s early 1900s. Maybe we'd probably be like JoS and early internet before everything was deleted and hacked and assaulted by judentum in current kosher supervision times.

Either way VoE like I said it's inevitable that something of the enemy is floated to the surface to bubble up and reveal itself. Unless the Gods are personally involved which I don't know what they are gonna do in 20 years or so. Concentration camps? outright shootouts? black magic? black magic + killing?

I'm really unsure what the Gods are gonna do to the kosher species. It's inevitable the timeless struggle of communism vs National Socialism. OR to be more specific the schizophrenic, psychotic belief that everyone and everything is Nazi and jews are trying to "cleanse" for 80+ years this Nazism even though Nazism was already defeated decisively 80+ years ago and every single rising of National Socialism has been met with either leftist(read: communist) dissolvement or crushing military might (a.l.a.: Arabian NS Libya/Iraq/and currently Syria). Seems like jews believe everything is Nazi in their psychotic mindset.

AND then even more psychotic is their religious aspect Satanism vs Judiasm/Xtianity. IF judiasm and xtianity thoroughly and decisively destroyed Paganism/Satanism more utterly than National Socialism. Then why the fuck do kikes keep going on and on and on about these evil idolators. Makes absolutely no sense.

Meme: Wins against Satanism and National Socialism continues complaining that Satanism and National Socialism exist.

I fully understand why the genetic/soul connection etc.etc. and the Amalek always waiting to recover and come back for the crushing. But I mean come on I'm sick and tired of the same old bullshit. I guess that's why JOS exist and NS exist to in OUR own way complain insistently and insist on Gentilism/Satanism/National Socialism.

IF the enemy does the same thing might as well do what your enemy does to your own people and force your way back into command.

I looked at the video just because I read it here.
I did not expect something like this.
In the end, he breaks His neck... well, schizophrenia here. I would like Satan to go to "it" and paint the walls red. For real.

I am disgusted. That Satan gets described like that.

He's a pervert for how he treats God. Also, this is where we need punishment. The bloodiest one.

Does it take that much to know about Satan having 5 wives?
Or to get some awareness? Like you must be retarded to think you can pass with that.
Again, not the RTRs, I'd like to read on the newspaper about lilly nas found dead in the strangest way.

This video is a fucking rape. This shit here is a slander to the Black race and to humans in general.
But most of all, again, Satan.
We sadly got used to the red horned slander, but this is a new chapter.

Then what? This is a fish. One has to burn the entire lake.

slyscorpion said:
SleepingWolf said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh right I forgot about that. There could be one without that there. Also they really should get rid of the negative images in the shoe box.

Or better yet maybe fuck the whole idea it could be cool but it wasn't.

I listened to a song from this guy to see what this was about. It is disturbing that this is apparently what elementary school students like and look up to these days from what I read and they probably watched that video too. This isn't really the subject matter they need to be listening too.

Can't expect much good to come out of jew owned media or jew owned rappers. Not even a fucking shoe can be salvaged most the time, lol.

Blitzkreig said:
Narciso said:

I appreciate you taking my advice so well.
Anyway, take care and good luck!

Thank you, unfortunately I'm kind of disconnected when it comes to text editing, I don't have much skill in this type of question on the internet, but I have an easy learning experience, if it doesn't bother you a lot I would like you to give me instructions on how to use the function bold in my posts.

Narciso said:
Thank you, unfortunately I'm kind of disconnected when it comes to text editing, I don't have much skill in this type of question on the internet, but I have an easy learning experience, if it doesn't bother you a lot I would like you to give me instructions on how to use the function bold in my posts.

Someone made a forum thread a while ago that served as a guide on using all the forum's functions. Unfortunately I couldn't find it, but it is there somewhere. It had pictures as well. I think it was created approx. 6 months ago.

If you place your cursor over the text editing functions, it will give a little clue about the proper formatting. In the case of bolding text, the forum wants you to place text to be bold within specific indicators. You don't have to do this manually, however, because if you click the B icon it will create these for you.

The indicators are placed wherever your cursor is, so you can click the B icon and type in what you want. An easier method, is to just highlight any text and then click the Bold button. It will then place indicators around the highlighted text and bold it when you submit the post.

This format is the same for Bolding, Italicizing, Underlining, Quoting, and Denoting Code. Furthermore, you can learn through trial and error by using the preview function and evaluating whether your text formatting is correct.

-------------------------------------------------------------

To display images, just place the image URL inside the "Insert Image" indicators. Again, you can just use the bottom to create these indicators. This will then display an image inside your post. However, if the image size is very large, this can take up large amounts of space. Always best to preview it you first.

To add a hyperlink to your text: just like before, you can either press the Insert URL button and type your own text, or you can highlight pre-existing text. The only additional step is that you have to add the URL for the hyperlink to the beginning (left) indicator itself. So if you start with , then you add an equal sign and th...d pasting large or otherwise unsightly URL's.

Blitzkreig said:
Narciso said:

Someone made a forum thread a while ago that served as a guide on using all the forum's functions. Unfortunately I couldn't find it, but it is there somewhere. It had pictures as well. I think it was created approx. 6 months ago.

If you place your cursor over the text editing functions, it will give a little clue about the proper formatting. In the case of bolding text, the forum wants you to place text to be bold within specific indicators. You don't have to do this manually, however, because if you click the B icon it will create these for you.

The indicators are placed wherever your cursor is, so you can click the B icon and type in what you want. An easier method, is to just highlight any text and then click the Bold button. It will then place indicators around the highlighted text and bold it when you submit the post.

This format is the same for Bolding, Italicizing, Underlining, Quoting, and Denoting Code. Furthermore, you can learn through trial and error by using the preview function and evaluating whether your text formatting is correct.

To display images, just place the image URL inside the "Insert Image" indicators. Again, you can just use the bottom to create these indicators. This will then display an image inside your post. However, if the image size is very large, this can take up large amounts of space. Always best to preview it you first.

To add a hyperlink to your text: just like before, you can either press the Insert URL button and type your own text, or you can highlight pre-existing text. The only additional step is that you have to add the URL for the hyperlink to the beginning (left) indicator itself. So if you start with , then you add an equal sign and th....ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Henu the Great said:
Blitzkreig said:
Narciso said:

To add a hyperlink to your text: just like before, you can either press the Insert URL button and type your own text, or you can highlight pre-existing text. The only additional step is that you have to add the URL for the hyperlink to the beginning (left) indicator itself. So if you start with , then you add an equal sign and th...ighlighting my texts with the bold function .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back