Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About JoSMarket

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
miracles in our side of reality happen from our own hands, and not by the wand
I don't know where to begin since I don't exactly consider myself being good with words nor voluble.

After placing my order for a full reading in 2019, I had high hopes. After a year or so, I was advised that this reading may not be meant to happen at all.

I have explained the situation on the reply above. I thank you for your understanding. Things have been more complex and difficult than initially shared, anticipated, or even believed. I tried until the end.

However, with the current state of affairs, I cannot delay nobody anymore, and therefore will proceed with refunding. I've helped MANY people in a prompt manner for like three years, so this was really an unpleasant experience for me also.

If this abuse has been occurring for years if not decades since Paypal came on the scene.

How has this not been investigated by agencies and demand changes to Paypal's(Judeopal) system?

It seems like IF the Government cared they'd put a boot up their ass. Sounds like another rothschild inspired banking crime in the works. Let us control the wealth and care not for the laws.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have explained the situation on the reply above. I thank you for your understanding. Things have been more complex and difficult than initially shared, anticipated, or even believed. I tried until the end.
Don't feel ashamed brother, srsly. I don't feel wronged. High morale is good and all but there's a fine line where it becomes a kind of nasty self-torture. I'm asking you not to cross that line. The way I see it, there was force majeure involved, sort of. Life goes on. Keep your head up high, the JoS needs you at the helm.
If I feel anything at all, then it's disgust towards all those skanky kikes, fueling my RTRs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
miracles in our side of reality happen from our own hands, and not by the wand
I don't know where to begin since I don't exactly consider myself being good with words nor voluble.

After placing my order for a full reading in 2019, I had high hopes. After a year or so, I was advised that this reading may not be meant to happen at all.

However, with the current state of affairs, I cannot delay nobody anymore, and therefore will proceed with refunding. I've helped MANY people in a prompt manner for like three years, so this was really an unpleasant experience for me also.

Those whom were patient and understanding will be well rewarded for sure. You have always abided by integrity and should feel very proud of your accomplishments.
OyVeypal will see their end along with all other forms of Jew rat financial institutions
file.php

Gear88 said:
If this abuse has been occurring for years if not decades since Paypal came on the scene.

How has this not been investigated by agencies and demand changes to Paypal's(Judeopal) system?

It seems like IF the Government cared they'd put a boot up their ass. Sounds like another rothschild inspired banking crime in the works. Let us control the wealth and care not for the laws.

I honestly have no idea how Paypal hasn't been nuked by the SEC or some related structure. The issue is, it's extremely financially powerful. Plus, they do this to possibly millions yearly and get away with it. Their legal clauses are binding and they basically disallow any person from claiming anything, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok etc.

Hey hooded cobra have you thought about maybe going into the business more maybe sell magical props god wax statues herbs stones jewllery smithing etc

I would love to personally endeavour with you and any others to set up and produce all our own witch biz especially since our stuff will all be blessed and empowered the real deal

Just asking to gauge interest

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:

I honestly have no idea how Paypal hasn't been nuked by the SEC or some related structure. The issue is, it's extremely financially powerful. Plus, they do this to possibly millions yearly and get away with it. Their legal clauses are binding and they basically disallow any person from claiming anything, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok etc.

Been a while since I studied (and it was only an introduction, really), but I could imagine the SEC and other government bodies might have a tight leash when it comes to the internet. I don't know this for sure at all, but just venturing a guess. Internet freedom can be a double-edged sword at times. Wild west style in some ways.

On a side note, siccing the SEC on crooked kikes when they no longer have immunity sounds pretty satisfying.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
As I told you, I do not need the money back. It is not much but it can be kept as a token of appreciation for your hard work and commitment to the community. Say, like a donation to JoS. ..

I will respect your wishes, as I respect you as a person. Finding the Paypal number, however, will be very tricky because I closed that account due to an issue with Ebay, which Paypal conveniently never helped me sort out last year, as they pulled down the infrastructure like you stated. When it comes to enemy companies, they are always right, so asking for a charge back for any overcharges is never going to end well for us, apparently. And Ebay's customer service isn't as efficient as Amazon.

I am not worried for me personally, though, as they'll cease to exist soon for their illegal activities. I'm glad you decided to move to decentralised finance. That is going to benefit us all.

A thousand thanks you’s would not be enough, the work you have done for JoS is nothing short of amazing. There may not have even been a JoS for me to find if not for your efforts. May you stay strong and keep doing what you do, a thousand Satanic blessings to you! :)

I highly recommend a reading from HPHC when he does reopen. I got a health working from him before and it's been a big help identifying a large number of things (good and bad) about myself even if it was just directed towards my health. This was a few years back but I still go back to it. I went thru it again a couple weeks ago ago and figured out some new things.

The money I paid doesn't seem like it was enough for something so valuable now that I look back.

Dear HP! I ordered a reading from you I think over a year ago. I remember I emailed you twice to check on it.... the second time I felt bad cause you explained to me the same thing you wrote in this post and I felt afterwards like I was a bit too pushy! I was just really excited to get a proper reading from a trusted source and a trusted person.
I’ll be looking out for that email but honestly I do not mind. You don’t need to refund me at all like I said in one of those emails I wanted to donate to the JoS for a long time and I will donate more in the near future!
Please let me know how I can do this and help the JoS ministry. I know there’s a link on the main page but you’ll probably be changing that?

P.S. Thank you indeed for all the work you do! I hope you’re well and safe.

Hail Satan!
Hail All the Gods of the Duat!
Hail Hitler!

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
As I told you, I do not need the money back. It is not much but it can be kept as a token of appreciation for your hard work and commitment to the community. Say, like a donation to JoS. ..

I will respect your wishes, as I respect you as a person. Finding the Paypal number, however, will be very tricky because I closed that account due to an issue with Ebay, which Paypal conveniently never helped me sort out last year, as they pulled down the infrastructure like you stated. When it comes to enemy companies, they are always right, so asking for a charge back for any overcharges is never going to end well for us, apparently. And Ebay's customer service isn't as efficient as Amazon.

I am not worried for me personally, though, as they'll cease to exist soon for their illegal activities. I'm glad you decided to move to decentralised finance. That is going to benefit us all.

Do not worry. We will find a solution. I also remember the orders you placed. Thanks for being understanding.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do not worry. We will find a solution. I also remember the orders you placed. Thanks for being understanding.

There's no need to thank me. Everything you do for us compared to what we do makes us look like dwarves in front of a giant.

I recommend taking a look at

https://shoppy.gg/
and
https://atshop.io/

Both of them allow crypto transactions and useful metrics if you want to open a new store!
I think both or atshop.io allows withdrawals to coinbase where you can sell it and withdrawal to your bank :)

tumblr_nf3had942F1s02vreo3_500.gif

itsstarfire said:
This forum is full of agents and infiltrators. i witness so much bullying going on, and the one time i post i get ATTACKED AND bullied. They are going HARD. Safe to say i will not be posting on here anymore. Won't tolerate this bullshit. i will fight in silence and work harder so i dont have to rely on humans for answers.

What if we just try to deal with them and clean up the forum? Whenever you feel like something is wrong, and have solid arguments over it, why don't you just say it? I personally think that that way we can clean up here a little, and even if we are wrong over a person and they are just reacting in an unnatural way because the influence of the jews' brain washing programs called religions which is still present in one just yet, they can at least see it and correct their behaviour, but if you choose to keep your mouth shut nothing will ever change here and we could come to a point of decay, as a community.

It whatever is one's decision, but I really do think that if you have something to say, just do it unless it is time and energy consuming for you in a negative manner. I know I said in the forum before that I am very glad people here are very select in what they choose to believe because in here, the future of the next generation starts, and we should keep it a clean place, without altered information.

And what if you were the one wrong and everyone was just trying to help you? Have you considered that? What if you only have to study a little bit more? Saying that one is an infiltrator is a serious accusation, but some just assume that most of the people here are, just because they corrected them in an unpleasant way for them.

So think about where you find yourself: the one who's really been attacked by infiltrators or someone who's been corrected and chose to be close-minded saying that xe was bullied by infiltrators, without actually counting the possibility that they were wrong. Annalise the situation on your own, I've read your messages and done it myself as well.

GD. said:
itsstarfire said:
This forum is full of agents and infiltrators. i witness so much bullying going on, and the one time i post i get ATTACKED AND bullied. They are going HARD. Safe to say i will not be posting on here anymore. Won't tolerate this bullshit. i will fight in silence and work harder so i dont have to rely on humans for answers.

What if we just try to deal with them and clean up the forum? Whenever you feel like something is wrong, and have solid arguments over it, why don't you just say it? I personally think that that way we can clean up here a little, and even if we are wrong over a person and they are just reacting in an unnatural way because the influence of the jews' brain washing programs called religions which is still present in one just yet, they can at least see it and correct their behaviour, but if you choose to keep your mouth shut nothing will ever change here and we could come to a point of decay, as a community.

It whatever is one's decision, but I really do think that if you have something to say, just do it unless it is time and energy consuming for you in a negative manner. I know I said in the forum before that I am very glad people here are very select in what they choose to believe because in here, the future of the next generation starts, and we should keep it a clean place, without altered information.

And what if you were the one wrong and everyone was just trying to help you? Have you considered that? What if you only have to study a little bit more? Saying that one is an infiltrator is a serious accusation, but some just assume that most of the people here are, just because they corrected them in an unpleasant way for them.

So think about where you find yourself: the one who's really been attacked by infiltrators or someone who's been corrected and chose to be close-minded saying that xe was bullied by infiltrators, without actually counting the possibility that they were wrong. Annalise the situation on your own, I've read your messages and done it myself as well.

I'm very senstive to energy. so i can tell the difference between someone being genuinely helpful, and someone who's goal is to gaslight me, attack me, bully me, and belittle me.

To prove my point, when Blitzkreig commented under my post they were very compassionate, gentle towards me, and fair. They didn't call me names, invalidate my experience, nor try to paint me as crazy or scizo. They shared different view points and treated me fairly.

Other people on the other hand, their energy was mean, aggressive, hostile. Calling me a fed, invalidating my experience. How can the "correct" and school me on something that they aren't here to witness! I hope they don't have to experience what I a and be in my shoes, cause then maybe they'd have empathy and realize shit is intense out here.

They also said vampires aren't real, but if thats the case don't attack me ask why High Priestess posted on the page about detached people from your aura that vampires are real and linked a book that talked about that? How is that correcting me? They weren't correcting me, they were attacking.Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

Good example of people correcting me is Blitzkreig and Hooded cobra. They did it fair, nice, calm, and compassionately.

end of story.

also did I say everyone is an infiltrator? No. i pointed out one, and that many are in this forum because there are indeed many. Did i say all? No.

itsstarfire said:
GD. said:
itsstarfire said:

I'm very senstive to energy. so i can tell the difference between someone being genuinely helpful, and someone who's goal is to gaslight me, attack me, bully me, and belittle me.

To prove my point, when Blitzkreig commented under my post they were very compassionate, gentle towards me, and fair. They didn't call me names, invalidate my experience, nor try to paint me as crazy or scizo. They shared different view points and treated me fairly.

Other people on the other hand, their energy was mean, aggressive, hostile. Calling me a fed, invalidating my experience. How can the "correct" and school me on something that they aren't here to witness! I hope they don't have to experience what I a and be in my shoes, cause then maybe they'd have empathy and realize shit is intense out here.

They also said vampires aren't real, but if thats the case don't attack me ask why High Priestess posted on the page about detached people from your aura that vampires are real and linked a book that talked about that? How is that correcting me? They weren't correcting me, they were attacking.Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

Good example of people correcting me is Blitzkreig and Hooded cobra. They did it fair, nice, calm, and compassionately.

end of story.

also did I say everyone is an infiltrator? No. i pointed out one, and that many are in this forum because there are indeed many. Did i say all? No.

Ok, ZOOMER. Just remember people are not zombies here. Just as people can reply calmly to you, others may be more aggressive/abrasive. Both are alright because we are all individuals with different communication styles and we have no obligation to reply all like water signs, especially when you ignore reality checks and act selfishly even to tame replies. If you want to talk to zombies, there are several NPCs in real life that will gladly answered like programmed robots: "I'm sorry you feel that wat. We yada yada yada".

Stormblood said:
itsstarfire said:
GD. said:

end of story.

Ok, ZOOMER. Just remember people are not zombies here. Just as people can reply calmly to you, others may be more aggressive/abrasive. Both are alright because we are all individuals with different communication styles and we have no obligation to reply all like water signs, especially when you ignore reality checks and act selfishly even to tame replies. If you want to talk to zombies, there are several NPCs in real life that will gladly answered like programmed robots: "I'm sorry you feel that wat. We yada yada yada".

Here we go with the gaslighting again :( you love being a bully huh? does it make you feel powerful :(

I was tame towards everyone who ws tame towards me, like Blitzkreig. Also, I THANKED the people who were genuine towards me and didnt gaslight and bully me.

go bully someone else, it's weird.

I don't think you understand what "gaslighting" means. Somebody disagreeing with you is not gaslighting. Somebody telling you that vampires are not real is not gaslighting. Somebody who does not just kiss your ass and go along with everything you say, is not gaslighting.

There is no equality anywhere in the universe. Nobody has the same knowledge, intelligence, or experience as anybody else. Nobody has the same strengths, or the same weaknesses, as anybody else. Some people know more, and some people know less. Some are stronger, and some are weaker. Some are older, and some are younger. Some have stronger intuition, and some have weaker intuition. Some work harder, and some are lazier. Some are faster, and some are slower.

We are not marxists. There is no participation trophy for everyone who comes here. Not everybody is a special snowflake. Not everybody's opinion has any value to it. Not everybody's idea is accurate or important. Not everybody's feelings deserve to be respected, if their feeling is based only on ignorance or nonsense. Nobody is required to agree with anyone. Just because you may feel offended, does not mean that you are right about anything. Anybody can feel offended about any dumb thing, but that has no relation to what knowledge they do or do not have.

itsstarfire said:
Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

I am staying composed now. No worries, I could say two or three things here, but I won’t.

NinRick said:
itsstarfire said:

I am staying composed now. No worries, I could say two or three things here, but I won’t.

In all likeness, they are 12 years old at least in mental age. Time wasted on my side.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
itsstarfire said:

In all likeness, they are 12 years old at least in mental age. Time wasted on my side.
This person said on another topic that this is their 3rd account, and they stopped using their previous 2 accounts because of getting into arguments with people.

Also acts very strange when asked if they have ever done any drugs. Instead of just saying no, like anybody would say if the answer was no, she just gets really angry and refuses to answer. Seems to be like drugs might have been related to past arguments here with her.

The general style of writing, the attitude, the strange behavior related to any question about possible drug use, and constantly accusing everyone of "gaslighting." I feel pretty strongly that this person is probably the old user "6Zelirus6Lalibratum6" Gaslighting is a pretty unusual term, I never really see anybody using that term, but 6zelirus6lalibratum6 was another person who would accuse everybody of "gaslighting" in nearly every one of her comments. 6zelirus6lalibratum6 was in multiple arguments with many of us here for trying to promote drug use and trying to say that drugs are healthy, and then saying everybody is gaslighting if they say drugs are bad. That explains the strange refusal to answer whether or not she has done any drugs, it reminds her of that big argument about drugs on the other account and makes her uncomfortable for that reason.

6zelirus6lalibratum6 was also a huge supporter of jewish communist organizations, and communist rioters burning down American cities, killing people, and causing several Billions of dollars worth of damage in these cities, which is not covered by insurance. Many people had several generations of their family's work in building up these businesses, permanently burnt to the ground in one night. With the excuse that they have to participate in jewish communist rioting because it is to "help black people" even though many of the businesses that were looted and burnt to the ground were owned by black families. And even though more young black people were killed by BLM and Antifa during the riots than were killed by police. The reason she stopped using that account is because somebody found her instagram, and she had several posts on there promoting these jewish communist riots. She also looked like she had some amount of jewish DNA, even though she said she is "100% german". There are a lot of them in germany, so that means nothing.

Her style of writing, her personality, her bad attitude, her unique word choice, everything about her writing, and the general feel of her energy, it all looks to me to be identical to that 6zelirus6lalibratum6.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23870
Read in this topic. See if it looks like they are the same person. Especially pages 3 and 4.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

This person said on another topic that this is their 3rd account, and they stopped using their previous 2 accounts because of getting into arguments with people.

Also acts very strange when asked if they have ever done any drugs. Instead of just saying no, like anybody would say if the answer was no, she just gets really angry and refuses to answer. Seems to be like drugs might have been related to past arguments here with her.

The general style of writing, the attitude, the strange behavior related to any question about possible drug use, and constantly accusing everyone of "gaslighting." I feel pretty strongly that this person is probably the old user "6Zelirus6Lalibratum6" Gaslighting is a pretty unusual term, I never really see anybody using that term, but 6zelirus6lalibratum6 was another person who would accuse everybody of "gaslighting" in nearly every one of her comments. 6zelirus6lalibratum6 was in multiple arguments with many of us here for trying to promote drug use and trying to say that drugs are healthy, and then saying everybody is gaslighting if they say drugs are bad. That explains the strange refusal to answer whether or not she has done any drugs, it reminds her of that big argument about drugs on the other account and makes her uncomfortable for that reason.

6zelirus6lalibratum6 was also a huge supporter of jewish communist organizations, and communist rioters burning down American cities, killing people, and causing several Billions of dollars worth of damage in these cities, which is not covered by insurance. Many people had several generations of their family's work in building up these businesses, permanently burnt to the ground in one night. With the excuse that they have to participate in jewish communist rioting because it is to "help black people" even though many of the businesses that were looted and burnt to the ground were owned by black families. And even though more young black people were killed by BLM and Antifa during the riots than were killed by police. The reason she stopped using that account is because somebody found her instagram, and she had several posts on there promoting these jewish communist riots. She also looked like she had some amount of jewish DNA, even though she said she is "100% german". There are a lot of them in germany, so that means nothing.

Her style of writing, her personality, her bad attitude, her unique word choice, everything about her writing, and the general feel of her energy, it all looks to me to be identical to that 6zelirus6lalibratum6.

Read in this topic. See if it looks like they are the same person. Especially pages 3 and 4.

good riddance

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

You are good my friend ;)

also liked that previous post about Gaslighting :lol: :lol:

Just catching up hope all good with you :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back