Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did I screw up my material planetary square?

Hvítr Ormr

I've been doing a material planetary square for a while to obtain a specific material outcome, and today I may have done something to mess it up but I'm not sure. I accidentally did too many repetitions of the sanskrit mantra for today, but as soon as I reailzed this I stopped the working and didn't say the affirmation or visualize the results, I just went off and did something else for a while. I just waited a while and started again, and this time I made sure I vibrated the sanskrit mantra the correct number of times, then I said the affirmation and did the visualization of my material outcome I want to manifest.

Is the whole working ruined, or is it ok to continue?

Hvítr Ormr said:
I've been doing a material planetary square for a while to obtain a specific material outcome, and today I may have done something to mess it up but I'm not sure. I accidentally did too many repetitions of the sanskrit mantra for today, but as soon as I reailzed this I stopped the working and didn't say the affirmation or visualize the results, I just went off and did something else for a while. I just waited a while and started again, and this time I made sure I vibrated the sanskrit mantra the correct number of times, then I said the affirmation and did the visualization of my material outcome I want to manifest.

Is the whole working ruined, or is it ok to continue?
I think it is ruined. Squares are really sensitive. Although don't take my word for it. Wait till someone more experienced with squares replies.

Hello.
Yes, the square is ruined, unfortunatly. The number of repetitions must be the correct number.

If you have problems to complete planetary squares, you can try instead to do a spirtual work for 40, 80 or 90 days using the mantra of the planetary square. In this way, even if a day you mistake and do more or less repetitions, the work is still valid and can go on.

I use this solution because I don't have excellent focus and I mistake very easly.

HH

It is not a square anymore. But the working is not all ruined. It still has power to it, and you can continue to do it using any number that you choose every day. Instead of doing the numbers that the square says, you can do 40 repetitions every day or something like that. It will still be worth something.

Ah well, I thought it might've ruined the square but I just wanted to check first. Nevermind, it's not the end of the world, I suppose I'll just have to be more careful next time. Thank you for the answers everyone. This intrigues me though:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is not a square anymore. But the working is not all ruined. It still has power to it, and you can continue to do it using any number that you choose every day. Instead of doing the numbers that the square says, you can do 40 repetitions every day or something like that. It will still be worth something.

I didn't know workings could, well, work like that but I suppose it makes sense. I'll just continue it and turn it into a 40 day working, thank you for the advice.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Ah well, I thought it might've ruined the square but I just wanted to check first. Nevermind, it's not the end of the world, I suppose I'll just have to be more careful next time. Thank you for the answers everyone. This intrigues me though:

I didn't know workings could, well, work like that but I suppose it makes sense. I'll just continue it and turn it into a 40 day working, thank you for the advice.
That's basically salvaging a wrecked square to make something useful of it. :D

Hvítr Ormr said:

If you are doing the Sun Square, you can restart it this Sunday. I also messed up my Sun Squares on the 12th square and I'm restarting the squares this Sunday as the Sun will still be in Aries.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back