Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Wisdom Of Saturn

In regards to squaring Saturn in synastry, if it is between SS, is contact still to be avoided?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frinnis said:
What we have to remember is that Satan's Zodiac Signs are both Aquarius (Uranus) and Capricorn (Saturn). As He has stated, 'I both enrich and impoverish.'; when improvements are called for, he comes as Uranus as he also comes as Saturn when something needs to be torn asunder. The problem is that people are so focused on what they have crumble, Satan's words, "Let's try this again.", or, 'You will prevail', fall on deaf ears.

It just goes to show, with some very few exceptions that prove the rule, nothing is inherently bad. Just like some people think about black energy and it is only used for destruction. Well, the thing of it is they are right, but they are thinking about it in a very one dimensional fashion. Next time you want to clean your soul, try this: Use black energy but visualize it like water shimmering in moon or sun light. Seriously, I have actually been doing it for a while and I dare say that it sometimes works even better than White Gold energy.

While some things may not be "Bad" or purposefully "Evil", such as let's say the Gamma Rays of the universe, these can actually destroy humans. Some of these things are also energies such as grey energy.

Black is a tricky color to work with, and the same goes for White. This is explained in the JoS website.

Like I said, 'with very few exceptions', which was talking about grey energy with is just pure corruption; not to be confused with black that is chaos. It also goes without saying that we should protect ourselves from things that are not, 'purposefully Evil', *cough, cough* jews *cough cough*, but also seek to understand what is, 'bad' for us to understand the balance we can initiate and mould it in a way to benefit from what is good.

CandiceLee1313 said:
Eternal life 666 Thank you!! For sharing that. ❤ And Hail Satan!!🔥🐍
Your signature is so cute haha. Stay strong sister!

Hail Satan!!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
In regards to squaring Saturn in synastry, if it is between SS, is contact still to be avoided?

Depends on the severity of aspects and level of people involved. Some people can be very severely incompatible with others for close relations.

"But jeboo walked on water". Wow such miracle.

He also farted once but it was the smell of roses. Xians would be amazed at the height of these miracles from the levantine jew.

Jews are costing Gentile life all over the place in one or another way.

As for these situations, this is why Black Magick is instructed by the Gods because justice can be absent. If Muslims beat a person senseless in Europe, they will get acquited. If a White European slaps them in the face or tells them Allah is for shit, they are looking at jail time.

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Is this the similar to Saturn in Sagittarius. I very much have these traits. I don't have it in the 9th house though.

On a downside though I swear this can make one deal with the enemy religions more so or be restricted by them in some way. I also think Saturn in the 9th house or sagittarius can be religious fundy people of the enemy in some cases. What your talking about is the more positive aspect of this or how it would play out in a more evolved person.

I know what you mean. But you know, it all depends on the chart too.

I've met radical atheists with Saturn in the 9th. One person I knew was a Capricorn Stellium, Saturn in the 9th, and they were the most stubborn atheist one would ever meet. They refused to believe in anything such as that even other life may exist in the universe. But in a very aggressive and forcibly non open minded way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It requires a lot of persistence, but these are some of the hardest and strongest people if they manage to pull through. Saturn in the 1st can be a total bitch. It eases out after the 30th year of one's life most of the time.

Saturn is difficult to work around, but it overcome, can produce some of the most strong willed individuals.

Arnold Schwarzenegger had Saturn Pluto which can be a really intense aspect, both in Leo, which can be devastating for one's self confidence. Saturn was also square his Jupiter, limiting his Jupiter strongly.

Instead of allowing himself to be fucked by the aspect, he became one of the best bodybuilders on earth by excessive hard work. This is only one example of this.

Isn't Saturn 1st house the most notorious for negativity as the 1st house affects all the other houses?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Depends on the severity of aspects and level of people involved. Some people can be very severely incompatible with others for close relations.

This reminds me of something that I think about with certain Saturn placements and synastry - specially Saturn in the 1st House as well as Saturn in aspect to one's chart ruler. Due to Saturn being a big, slow boy, those kinds of placements in synastry can affect entire social groups, especially in one's early years which certainly seems to reflect in the childhood friendship experiences of 1st House Saturn people. It can also be observed that a number of people with these kinds of placements do tend to befriend people with a bit of an age difference. Nevertheless, it's certainly not a hard and fast rule, which leads to my asking, is it safe to assume then that such synastry placements can be sublimated into considerably positive placements when otherwise harmonious aspects are present? It feels like there's a rather obvious answer but I've been burned before assuming what I think makes sense in astrology. I can certainly see ways that harmonious Saturn aspects to another's chart ruler in synastry would be beneficial for growth.

Saturn can be attributed to Delayed Gratification. Makes all the sense as to why the enemy constantly attacks this concept and now publicly tell the masses it is only a white race trait to see to as a good thing. They want infantile man/woman children who act like spoiled brats while under the guise of morality.

Gear88 said:
Isn't Saturn 1st house the most notorious for negativity as the 1st house affects all the other houses?
Yo bro, you got to flip the switch and turn it to your advantage.

Know thyself!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Some top military commanders in this world have Saturn major placements.
Saturn in the first house contribute that and other top-tier position, if properly harnessed, right?

It requires a lot of persistence, but these are some of the hardest and strongest people if they manage to pull through. Saturn in the 1st can be a total bitch. It eases out after the 30th year of one's life most of the time.

Saturn is difficult to work around, but it overcome, can produce some of the most strong willed individuals.

Arnold Schwarzenegger had Saturn Pluto which can be a really intense aspect, both in Leo, which can be devastating for one's self confidence. Saturn was also square his Jupiter, limiting his Jupiter strongly.

Instead of allowing himself to be fucked by the aspect, he became one of the best bodybuilders on earth by excessive hard work. This is only one example of this.

One of the reasons I respect him is the hard work he's done. His legacy is respectable and now knowing this I give him more respect even with his faults.

I can understand why Saturn is feared and looked down upon. Who wants to deal with hardships, right? Or even bad health if Saturn is conjunct with 6 or 8th house ruler. But in a bigger picture, there is a good light to Saturn that gets dismissed.

If it wasn't for Saturn conjunct Mars Scorpio in an angular house, I am for sure that I would be a reckless and destructive person; I have the potential for that. With Saturn, it gives me good control over Mars Scorpio. I'm much more patient, but cross my boundaries, then the dragon in me gets unleashed and that's when all hell breaks loose. I will speak my mind in a serious way that once the other person hears me out, they will not ever do it again.

If you ask me how my life has been, there are quite a few dark times marred with abuse. Saturn brought a delay in finishing higher education and health issues as well.

REGARDLESS, and I may be the minority, but I love Saturn. I mean, I have so much gratitude to Saturn. All the hardships lead me here! It gave me great wisdom throughout the years. It is the planet that sharpens my skills, my writings, my speeches, etc. I feel as though it is also a planet of spiritual initiation by first mastering the lower before we jump to the higher.

Saturn is "Keep going. Rest but don't give up. If you fall, don't worry. Itis okay, you can try again."

With what it's worth,
Kinnaree :)

Kinnaree said:
REGARDLESS, and I may be the minority, but I love Saturn. I mean, I have so much gratitude to Saturn. All the hardships lead me here! It gave me great wisdom throughout the years. It is the planet that sharpens my skills, my writings, my speeches, etc. I feel as though it is also a planet of spiritual initiation by first mastering the lower before we jump to the higher.

Saturn is "Keep going. Rest but don't give up. If you fall, don't worry. Itis okay, you can try again."

With what it's worth,
Kinnaree :)

Yes, I also love Saturn. We both are only HERE because of BAD things that happend to us. If they'd never happened we both wouldn't be here, right?
And also this world will be FREE because of all those BAD things that must happen.

Become aware of Saturn, live with him, keep spirituality up, and grow with Saturn.
Saturn is strict teacher.. but strict teachers tend to have the strongest disciples!

"Keep going. Rest but don't give up. If you fall, don't worry. Itis okay, you can try again."
As long as he didn't break any legs that is.. but then while the legs recover, we can still crawl our way. Which is what we did coming here anyways. As long as you are alive, there is always room for improvement.

hailourtruegod said:
Saturn can be attributed to Delayed Gratification. Makes all the sense as to why the enemy constantly attacks this concept and now publicly tell the masses it is only a white race trait to see to as a good thing. They want infantile man/woman children who act like spoiled brats while under the guise of morality.

That is kind of what Lucifuge was talking about where people just didn't care enough to fight the enemy or put in effort to advance or better themselves. This is a psychological warfare technique being used against us to make us weak and docile. They also encourage people to care about mostly things that don't really matter much while ignoring actual things that are or might be important. Same kind of technique.

I suppose it might as well be asked - what about Saturn in the other Houses which haven't been asked about yet?! I want to say that I don't know how Saturn being in my ... House is supposed to be teaching me something... nor what it is supposed to be teaching me... but maybe I can say that only a bit because there is something I have realised about myself which seems to be the lesson objective... but then Saturn and its teaching has been such an evil, sadistic r*pist against me in that House, I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be learning, because it has reduced and restricted and removed, or never provided, [that House things] so... how the fuck can I learn this lesson without having it/them to experience or use or have or whatever, to be able to learn?!! It's like I have had trickles of [that House things] and only temporarily, but then with having one [that House things] seemingly-permanently it has been so difficult and painful and wounding much of the time... It seems as if I am not "allowed" to have [that House things], or if I am, then [that House things] has/have to be shit and trolling the absolute fucking shit out of me and unrelenting in doing so, like attrition... No, I'm not exaggerating.

I rather agree with
Betelgeuse said:
about Saturn, but translating Betelgeuse's words into [that House things] for me (but I have read the thread). It's a combination of, and goes back-and-forth between, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and :( :( :( :( and ebbs and flows a bit more and a bit less and a lot more and a lot less. Without X, or with X in a shit way, how can I learn X to better do, and to be better with/have/use/experience, X?

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Is this the similar to Saturn in Sagittarius. I very much have these traits. I don't have it in the 9th house though.

On a downside though I swear this can make one deal with the enemy religions more so or be restricted by them in some way. I also think Saturn in the 9th house or sagittarius can be religious fundy people of the enemy in some cases. What your talking about is the more positive aspect of this or how it would play out in a more evolved person.

I've met radical atheists with Saturn in the 9th. One person I knew was a Capricorn Stellium, Saturn in the 9th, and they were the most stubborn atheist one would ever meet. They refused to believe in anything such as that even other life may exist in the universe. But in a very aggressive and forcibly non open minded way.

Unfortunately That's is correct :shock: :shock: ,i have been involved with some clashes with religious people only, it was when i were young.

I couldn't differentiate between Christians and Muslims ,i used to make fun of them,

Xians claim that Jesus walked on water , i told them bullshit ,they told their parents , and their parents
came to my mother and told her "your son is making fun of our religion"
My mom beat the shit out of me .

Muslims claim that mohammed flew from Arabia to Jerusalem by using "flying horse or donkey"
I used to laugh , i told them it's impossible, he needs engines .they told the principal about me
and he beat the shit out of me, i were humiliated.

I told my mother ,she came to school and she spited on his beard.

Religious people always wanted to touch me "pedophiles" ,Abrahamic people can't handle their balls"dick" when they see blonde blue eyed kid,.

And regarding the Jews, well, i have to say the truth they killed my grandfather in 1967 they shot him.
And yes it was sacrifice they preferred to kill the blonde blue eyed man, they didn't kill the dark ones ,
that's what my grandmother told me,his assassination was planned .

I have extreme hate toward the Jews ,i wish Hitler "getöt**" them all .
it's very annoying ,it's like Jews 1 - 0 gentile,I must take revenge , i don't know how .
Are you Egyptian Jordanian or Syrian

idiocy smasher said:
sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Unfortunately That's is correct :shock: :shock: ,i have been involved with some clashes with religious people only, it was when i were young.

I couldn't differentiate between Christians and Muslims ,i used to make fun of them,

Xians claim that Jesus walked on water , i told them bullshit ,they told their parents , and their parents

Muslims claim that mohammed flew from Arabia to Jerusalem by using "flying horse or donkey"
I used to laugh , i told them it's impossible, he needs engines .they told the principal about me

Religious people always wanted to touch me "pedophiles" ,Abrahamic people can't handle their balls"dick" when they see blonde blue eyed kid,.

And regarding the Jews, well, i have to say the truth they killed my grandfather in 1967 they shot him.
And yes it was sacrifice they preferred to kill the blonde blue eyed man, they didn't kill the dark ones ,

it's very annoying ,it's like Jews 1 - 0 gentile,I must take revenge , i don't know how .

wayfarer.

Betelgeuse said:
Saturn can explode and burn for all I care. I'll never see Saturn in any positive light or acknowledge it as being anything positive ever. You can say it rules over endurance and has positive effects sometimes, but for me its caused the most pain and suffering ever. In my 8th house with extreme poverty, no sexual partner, and no hope in sight. My teeth are decayed and must be pulled and replaced with dental implants, I have mild tinnitus, and other stuff that Saturn has caused. I just want to escape Saturn and all of its bad influences as a whole. I could make this a huge post about all the shit Saturn has caused, but id rather keep it short and simple. I don't like planet Saturn at all.

Well, if you search the forums for Lydia's posts, in fact it's probably in her status now, you'll see that she made a big post on "obliterating your Saturn".

I will you the best in resetting your karma.

slyscorpion said:
hailourtruegod said:

That is kind of what Lucifuge was talking about where people just didn't care enough to fight the enemy or put in effort to advance or better themselves. This is a psychological warfare technique being used against us to make us weak and docile. They also encourage people to care about mostly things that don't really matter much while ignoring actual things that are or might be important. Same kind of technique.

There's pushback on this. It's not just Jordan Peterson anymore telling young men to step up wash their weewees. I see less notable people saying the same and I'm having conversations with random people about how men need to start acting like men or adults acting like adults in general.

We're undoing the effectiveness of these psyops to the point regular people are starting to consciously be aware of any potential psyops.

sonnenkraft said:
idiocy smasher said:
sonnenkraft said:

wayfarer.

Black or another colour? Some people like tortoise shell.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
I remember there was an older topic where Saturn's rings were discussed. There was a book The Ringmakers of Saturn by Norman Bergun which exposed how the enemy aliens created more fake rings around Saturn.
Seems this is empowering the energies of Saturn, especially the negative energies...

I don't know about this theory but people consistently blame random shit for them not doing what they should be doing.

I am not sure it's rings on Saturn that increase Saturn's potency because people take excessive let's say debt money with their credit card because they are addicted to something and they can't pay back.

Lol, I did not mean it in this way. I meant only such things which are not the fault of a person.
The possible fact that filthy greys make the rings must have to do with increasing the negative energies. It was not my idea by the way.
Or they made those rings (or extra rings) to be pretty? :D

I recently got into those Desinty Cards, working my way up to astrology, and when reading some random persons card and info on a site I found this written on there in regards to Saturn,

Saturn rules the responsibilities, restrictions and limitations we are apt to encounter, and the lessons we must learn in life. He does not deny or diminish imagination, inspiration, spirituality, or good fortune, but he does demand that these things be given structure and meaning, for he also governs tact, steady thought and serious contemplation.

In other words Saturn pushes people have order in their lives.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

13th_Wolf said:

Stormblood said:

Something bothered me all the time. Lets assume Saturn is your ruler, and it aspects other planets of another person’s natal chart.
Is this always bad? I mean it is the Ruler of that person, I do not think that this would be a bad aspect.
The „evil“ Saturn-Person doesn’t exist here, this is what I feel.

What do you think about it?

NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

13th_Wolf said:

Stormblood said:

Something bothered me all the time. Lets assume Saturn is your ruler, and it aspects other planets of another person’s natal chart.
Is this always bad? I mean it is the Ruler of that person, I do not think that this would be a bad aspect.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=236299#p236299 (I remember now related to this< Eva Braun's ruler was actually Saturn, to Hitler's Venus ruler.)

I personally have some strong aspects of Saturn from my family members and vice versa. We didn't turn around and kill eachother and have a collapse when I was a toddler, but there were bad splits and occasions it deepened the emotional regards we had to one another.

If Capricorn is at the Ascendant, Cancer is at the Descendant https://advanced-astrology.com/descendant-in-cancer/
This supposes that one lacks comforts and relationships, but by the whole it enforces that all relationships you have with others follow this pattern of being Cancerian and you attract people who will care for you.

If Saturn is your ruler, and other people in your life who are close by blood or however, have personal planets in aspect to your Saturn, you will experience the effects of these planets as on your chart ruler. Venus to the CR means you will love them, Jupiter they will help you etc. If these planets are their CR/s, then it is mutual. These planets play volleyball with eachother. The problem is when there is an imbalance of say, if they were a Jupiter person and had really bad Saturn karma in their chart, and you in your relationship deepened the issues for them by restricting their Jupiter CR. That would cause some problems. But if they didn't have that and needed order and to look out for themselves and reality, you would help them out ALOT.

Everything runs back and forth in the present too. Sometimes the balancing can be necessary during transiting periods and later on in life, say if certain retrograde planet's expressions come forth by progression, after the Saturn return at 30 or whenever.

I believe people with Saturn as their ruler have more power over their material environment depending on other things, but it can definitely support that theme if it's in a relevant chart.

13th_Wolf said:
NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

13th_Wolf said:

Stormblood said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=236299#p236299 (I remember now related to this< Eva Braun's ruler was actually Saturn, to Hitler's Venus ruler.)

I personally have some strong aspects of Saturn from my family members and vice versa. We didn't turn around and kill eachother and have a collapse when I was a toddler, but there were bad splits and occasions it deepened the emotional regards we had to one another.

If Capricorn is at the Ascendant, Cancer is at the Descendant https://advanced-astrology.com/descendant-in-cancer/
This supposes that one lacks comforts and relationships, but by the whole it enforces that all relationships you have with others follow this pattern of being Cancerian and you attract people who will care for you.

If Saturn is your ruler, and other people in your life who are close by blood or however, have personal planets in aspect to your Saturn, you will experience the effects of these planets as on your chart ruler. Venus to the CR means you will love them, Jupiter they will help you etc. If these planets are their CR/s, then it is mutual. These planets play volleyball with eachother. The problem is when there is an imbalance of say, if they were a Jupiter person and had really bad Saturn karma in their chart, and you in your relationship deepened the issues for them by restricting their Jupiter CR. That would cause some problems. But if they didn't have that and needed order and to look out for themselves and reality, you would help them out ALOT.

Everything runs back and forth in the present too. Sometimes the balancing can be necessary during transiting periods and later on in life, say if certain retrograde planet's expressions come forth by progression, after the Saturn return at 30 or whenever.

I believe people with Saturn as their ruler have more power over their material environment depending on other things, but it can definitely support that theme if it's in a relevant chart.

Thanks for the input.
This actually really describes it, lol.
I have also noticed, that people who I personally attract, do really care for me. Overtime this has changed me a bit, as I used to be a rock.
When I get to know people, through other people, this is not the case, usually. Only when I attract them myself.
Thankfully, on the material everything does go fine for me.

Also I have something that sets-off the negative aspects from ASC in Capricorn, well, that’s what I believe at least. But I have realised that my views on many things are not quite.. 100%. I still have a long way to go, I better walk now.

The thing with the other person's Saturn aspecting your planets in synastry or the other way around is that the enemy curses can strongly manifest through it. Only advanced SS like Herr Hitler and Eva Braun, but not only, can offset them. The reason is that Saturn shows where the issues in the relationship might present and it's on you to smooth those angles. If you do, your relationship will become much stronger and durable. If you don't, you'll end up destroying each other or falling apart.

Kikes have specific curses against each and every member of your family. Not to mention, your social circle, business relationships and professional relationships. One only has to read the bible to find the visible ones, while in their hidden texts they have much worse curses.

NinRick said:
13th_Wolf said:
NinRick said:

Thanks for the input.
This actually really describes it, lol.
I have also noticed, that people who I personally attract, do really care for me. Overtime this has changed me a bit, as I used to be a rock.
When I get to know people, through other people, this is not the case, usually. Only when I attract them myself.
Thankfully, on the material everything does go fine for me.

Also I have something that sets-off the negative aspects from ASC in Capricorn, well, that’s what I believe at least. But I have realised that my views on many things are not quite.. 100%. I still have a long way to go, I better walk now.

Pluto honestly is much worse than Saturn in a relationship in my experience. Saturn is like childsplay compared to Pluto.

Without limits, wouldn't there only be infinite possibilities which would just be non-creation? From my understanding, when you create something you define parameters for what it is within the scope of everything.

People do forget one does not grow stronger without being forged by fires. Saturns energy is that fire that helps people to get stronger if they listen to it, and transformed into something more beautiful than before hand.

Take a piece of metal. You stick it into the hot coals and heat it red hot, hammer it and shape it, temper it in oil, polish and sharpen it. And you’ve got yourself an amazing sword on your hands. That’s Saturns energy to me in a nutshell.

Now if you don’t know what to do with that metal say through lack of knowledge, then you are going to get burned. The Gods of Satan teach us this knowledge so we can forge our swords so to speak and essentially become our own heroes and healers.

jrvan said:
Without limits, wouldn't there only be infinite possibilities which would just be non-creation? From my understanding, when you create something you define parameters for what it is within the scope of everything.

That's a brilliant statement. In order to shape potential energy into kinetic energy and manifest it, you need to build a framework for it to happen, which is what Saturn does.

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:

That's a brilliant statement. In order to shape potential energy into kinetic energy and manifest it, you need to build a framework for it to happen, which is what Saturn does.

Saturn rules the earth element and part of this relates to that. Separation, limitation etc, are necessary to creation.

What if I want to learn more about my Saturn placement beyond what is says in the astrology section in the Jos?

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:

Why thank you. :)

I think saturn is responsible for turning this:

outdoors-carousel-wallpaper-preview.jpg

into this:

24b12756-7d2d-4ac5-92dd-d6fbbe177acb-roller-coaster-lede.jpg

But if you dont have enough power things can get very unpleasant instead of fun.

I came back to this post to share my experience and also ask a question regarding this:

Another wrong way to deal with Saturn, is to dwell too deeply in it.

I've been focusing on the positive aspects of Saturn for the past two months and I can say it does work, this post have been extremely helpful in my transformation. Now, I've recently begun a working to empower these traits, such as determination, self discipline and force of will (the reason for beginning 2 months later was planetary alignments). Since I've been using the Nauthiz tune, I would like to ask if what I'm doing is too much... I do it in Saturn hours whenever I can, and I also visualize myself engulfed in black energy. I read the colors page in JoS and it doesn't look dangerous, but I'm still wondering if this is a good idea, or should I do it more smoothly?
Thanks

Invictus2 said:
I came back to this post to share my experience and also ask a question regarding this:

I've been focusing on the positive aspects of Saturn for the past two months and I can say it does work, this post have been extremely helpful in my transformation. Now, I've recently begun a working to empower these traits, such as determination, self discipline and force of will (the reason for beginning 2 months later was planetary alignments). Since I've been using the Nauthiz tune, I would like to ask if what I'm doing is too much... I do it in Saturn hours whenever I can, and I also visualize myself engulfed in black energy. I read the colors page in JoS and it doesn't look dangerous, but I'm still wondering if this is a good idea, or should I do it more smoothly?
Thanks
This can be dangerous yes.

You need to remember that yes Saturn has some positive traits but it is still a malefic. It also rules bad luck, misfortune, poverty, depression and more.

Also don't use a colour you aren't 100% sure of its properties especially Black. Both Black and Gray are used in black magick so be careful.

Instead of doing a working to intensify Saturn you can do a working to intensify the positive traits like willpower and discipline. Just never tune into or absorb Saturn's energy this is destructive!

If you are already doing a working to strengthen the positive traits then good focus on those but not on Saturn itself. Make sure your intent is strengthening the positive traits only. Not intensifiying Saturn or anything.

Hp HC is 100% on this don't dwell too deeply into Saturn.

Hail Satan!!

Invictus2 said:

Thanks

Lydia mentioned something interesting sometime last year. Black but shiny black. In other words for offensive magick use a dull, nasty black. But for white magick rituals involving said base/Earthing/Saturnian principle a shiny black like a black ball from billiards or a scrying mirror not dull or washed out. Black is more offensive but just because it's considered more offensive doesn't mean you can't use it positively.

As for Nauthiz here is a nice suggestion from Blitzkreig might want to coordinate with him on this.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60931&p=270943

Ok, then I think we figured it out. You should plan out a working with Nauthiz. To add extra power, you can add Uruz to this. Eihwaz can be used to give compulsive-like (plutonian) dedication or willpower, plus plutonian transformations. However, it is probably best to keep the working simple.

I am not sure on the exact numerology that would be best. This also depends on how confident you are with higher reps.
Nauthiz is #10, Uruz is #2. Maybe Nauthiz x100 and Uruz x20, x40, or also x100 would be fine. If anyone has a better idea, please share.

Then something like "The energies of Nauthiz and Uruz have now and permanently made me fully consistent, organized, and enduring in all my endeavors, under all circumstances, and especially for my spiritual advancement and warfare. This energy works in a manner that is completely healthy and positive for me." x10

Of course, you can modify this based on what exactly you want. You can make it specific just to spiritual advancement, for example. You can also remove Uruz if you want, or change the numbers if you need to.

On August 19th, the moon will be in waxing Capricorn, which is a good time to start this.

At least if you want to do some sort of discipline magick and help yourself out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back