Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What I learned about Covid so far

EasternFireLion666

As I said recently in a comment, I am not sure how long our learning and justification of the current covid situation will matter as the enemy always changes the narrative when one fails. The only solution to a bacteria infection is an antibiotic if you get the analogy.

But let me say what I came to know as of now in regards to the present Covid strains and situation. I am writing this in case you need further justification against the apocalypse prophets in your life. At least those are the arguments for the present situation, who knows about tomorrow.

First of all Covid 19 follows a general pattern of evolution that all other viruses follow. They mutate and when they do, if it is a natural mutation, it becomes more contagious and less virulent/less deadly. It's basically an evolution mechanism of the virus to not kill it's host and survive long enough to multiply and perpetuate it's species. Eventually it becomes part of our everyday normal life. This is why in waves 2 and 3 you saw a higher number of infections. This also means mathematically a lower death rate and considering how the death certificates are being made, the real death rate is even lower. Basically anyone who dies and tested positive for Covid is declared as dead due to covid instead of dead with covid which is a big difference. And considering how contagious this virus is, it's very easy to get the required covid death cases.

Secondly, the viral genome. It is a very important part of our lives that we interact with all sorts of pathogens like viruses, bacteria and parasites and develop either a temporary or permanent amount of antibody for that specific pathogen strain or serotype and also the immune memory which compared to the antibody it is permanent. The immune memory is the mechanism that recognizes a certain pathogen and is able to produce the specific antibody faster than the first time it met it.
It helps a lot if a certain virus for example has a very similar genome to a previous one. The antibody and/or immune memory may terminate that virus much faster and even update the immune system. Our bodies are made to work like this. For those without whether they believe in creationism, evolution or a combination of both this is a standing fact. This permanent updating of the immune system from interaction with all sorts of viral genomes of course applies to Covid as well. Influenza strains (the flu), other Corona viruses and even the rhinovirus which is the basic cold can have and in many cases it does have, parts of their genome that are common with the present Covid strains and serotypes. This is a major help for immunity and too much isolation does not help with this training and updating of the immune system. Isolation can be good for the ones that are in a more dangerous category of health. Reducing the exposure is what makes the difference in such a case. Some people think tha tthe moment you inhaled one single virus the symptoms start. FALSE! The damage/seriousness of the disease is also dependent on the exposure. Reducing it to a more simple equation it's debit x time, but it still stops after a certain time as someone can only exhale so much. The number of viruses is finite. To put it simple, someone who is more vulnerable should not be afraid if someone stops to talk to them for 5 or 10 minutes. The must put on a mask just in case they need to stay for a longer time in a crowded place. For the healthy people, such a scenario is just immune training just like the gym is for the muscles.

The third aspect is oxygen! Oxygen is the main factor for immunity that battles pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungus or parasites) toe to toe and even has the ability to fight against the cancerous cell. There were Nobel prizes on Hydrogen Peroxide and Ozone treatments of many diseases that some of you may know about. Again, wearing a mask in case of a vulnerable person is ok in order to reduce the exposure, but wearing it non stop even outside will have many detrimental effects on the long term. This is serious and should be up to each individual to know their own health and decide what is the optimum combination to attain balance in this situation.

This is just some basic microbiology and immunology that all of us should understand and especially the cultists of Covid. Ask them why they only hear about theories like microchips and the virus being transmitted trough 5G waves. Electromagnetic waves do not transmit micro organisms, though a bigger exposure and frequency can cause cancer or other diseases. Why such normal info of basic microbiology and immunology is being censored, but such dumb theories still stand? To dissimulate and sell the deception that who is not with the mainstream narrative is a dumb conspiracy theorist. Even now, you may try to talk to someone about the above rational point and someone (who even dares to think about themselves as an intellectual because they simply obey) will see you as the dumb labels I just described. How come "an educated intellectual" hears all the above arguments on microbiology and still thinks about you as if you said something about aliens and microchips? Those are a different story for a different topic as we know more than the average person. Imagine elaborating all of the above and their answer is "soooo... you don't believe the virus exists and probably believe in vaccines with microchips and that Mussolini flew to Mars in a space spoon?" Such vegetables are best to just ignore, though keep in mind they have a right to vote!

EasternFireLion666 said:

I was going to add some points, but honestly there is some much wrong with the official narrative that it is really beating a dead horse at this point. It doesn't make a difference to compile a laundry list of complaints. I did read your post, however.

winragefilled666 said:

Does this make air purifiers harmful, since they remove the viruses and bacteria from the air?

No and you don't have them everywhere so nothing to warry about. Nothing in excess is good. Remember the exposure part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back