Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Wisdom Of Saturn

Hello all , Brothers and Sisters SS !

I need one explication .
I have Saturn in Pisces descendent and ascendent future Saturn in leo , I have Sun in Pisces and Virgo before 30 years .
I have Moon and Mercury in Aquarius .

It's ok , make transite cabalistic Saturn in Aquarius with Jupiter in Aquarius for me and continue Saturn in aquarius with pisces transite ?

Hail Satan ! Hail Astaroth ! Hail Purson !

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Saturn actually is helpful sometimes. Especially if your trying to make a point to someone and you know something they are doing is really bad for themselves or to other people. It is likely that when Saturn transits something like a chart ruler or co ruler or their Ascendant that is when they will get the effects of what they are doing. So they will listen to you then likely and you can say I told you so.

Certain placements which people consider "damned", such as Saturn in the 2nd house, can sometimes create hardcore millionaires. I have seen this on more than a few charts. Not all, but they can make it happen. Because hardship in this area of life, if overcome, can make one a strong person in this aspect of life.

A lot of people who now hold a lot of power physically, such as the top 100 of the earth in decisions, do also have strong Saturn quite often.

This can obviously be used for extreme money and power in some way even as the Jews have shown.

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Certain placements which people consider "damned", such as Saturn in the 2nd house, can sometimes create hardcore millionaires. I have seen this on more than a few charts. Not all, but they can make it happen. Because hardship in this area of life, if overcome, can make one a strong person in this aspect of life.
A lot of people who now hold a lot of power physically, such as the top 100 of the earth in decisions, do also have strong Saturn quite often.

How do you see Saturn in 9th House .

Hatred for authority, hating on religious structures [such as jews or those of the enemy] and a non conformist nature. Strong on human rights and against violations of these rights.

On the downside, potential clashes with authority, legal troubles, hate of the law in the wrong way etc.

Betelgeuse said:
Saturn can explode and burn for all I care. I'll never see Saturn in any positive light or acknowledge it as being anything positive ever. You can say it rules over endurance and has positive effects sometimes, but for me its caused the most pain and suffering ever. In my 8th house with extreme poverty, no sexual partner, and no hope in sight. My teeth are decayed and must be pulled and replaced with dental implants, I have mild tinnitus, and other stuff that Saturn has caused. I just want to escape Saturn and all of its bad influences as a whole. I could make this a huge post about all the shit Saturn has caused, but id rather keep it short and simple. I don't like planet Saturn at all.

Stars die galaxies away and it's not because of Saturn. Decay, death, and so on, do happen in the universe regardless. Saturn does not affect dying Stars in Orions belt or elsewhere.

Obesity, heart attacks, problems in the spine, blindness, all these issues can exist in a chart and not be ruled over by Saturn. They can be caused by other planets. Cancer, one of the most rampant illnesses, is not Saturn based.

It's fucked up but this is what it is. Eventually these negativity will be overcome. Age of Aquarius is co-ruled by Saturn, and practical applications to fix a lot of suffering should if all things go well, come into being.

The way towards escape is being practical. In this case for example, more frequent dentist visits could have prevented this.

Cinammonroll said:
Is Saturn as the Highest planet a good placement?

Saturn as explained is a dangerous force. It will depend on how it's handled.

Some top military commanders in this world have Saturn major placements.

The only thing that can be "good" is the handling of the energy, and for it to not be placed on detrimental aspects. Meditation will help you manage Saturn, to where one suffers less, and has more ability of freedom and overcoming it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Saturn actually is helpful sometimes. Especially if your trying to make a point to someone and you know something they are doing is really bad for themselves or to other people. It is likely that when Saturn transits something like a chart ruler or co ruler or their Ascendant that is when they will get the effects of what they are doing. So they will listen to you then likely and you can say I told you so.

what would Saturn in the fourth house be like?

I have a saturn transit on my 1st house during birth and it has made my childhood life very miserable. I have the most brutal, stingy father who would rather go to catholic church daily and pay good tithe money than give it to my mother who was a housewife at that time. She complained daily that money was not be enough for lunch and dinner. He would come late at night drunk and ready and for a fight. He asks for food and when it's presented he would curse my mom "this food is terrible!". If my mom would complain then dad would go off, pounding on her. For yeqrs this has happened . I can remember when I was around 5, he beat my mom when we was sleeping on the same bed. Her cries woke me up but I was so afraid I had to pretend I was asleep but my mom felt me shake so bad in bed, but still I faked. My mom could have left him a long time ago but no, she stayed putting me through a lot of horror shit.She used to beat my ass so bad for the smallest mistakes. I would be enraged and curse her ass to her face and the beatings would continue. Both my parents love xtianity as fuck, it is the foundation of their pathetic lives.Father later took me to a xtian boarding primary school where more pain followed. Now I get a Driving License and nothing more.Judge me for the weed, please do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cinammonroll said:
Is Saturn as the Highest planet a good placement?

Saturn as explained is a dangerous force. It will depend on how it's handled.

The only thing that can be "good" is the handling of the energy, and for it to not be placed on detrimental aspects. Meditation will help you manage Saturn, to where one suffers less, and has more ability of freedom and overcoming it.

I see, Hitler had Saturn as the highest planet if I'm correct. Thx for reply.

How To Obliterate Your Saturn by Lydia
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92
So then this process that Lydia detailed is still valid then yes? Because I've yet to get around to doing it and was looking forward to it. I'm assuming this process Lydia lays out will work to take all the negative aspects out of Saturn for you and that's how you benefit from it, correct?

6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:
So then this process that Lydia detailed is still valid then yes? Because I've yet to get around to doing it and was looking forward to it. I'm assuming this process Lydia lays out will work to take all the negative aspects out of Saturn for you and that's how you benefit from it, correct?

Yes, that is an old classic. It's important Saturn's energies are dealt with. But if you understand why and how these happen, one will be more able to deal with them and/or avoid the negative consequences.

Thanks for the quick response. I knew it was of great importance since I'm always thinking of it here and there. I guess I better get to it then and quit dragging my feet. I've dealt with Saturn's harsh methods of letting me know I'm messing up too many times but like a stern father I always appreciate the lesson afterwards. Thank you for everything you do HP HoodedCobra. I'd still be lost without everything you and HP Maxine have done for the Satanic family here on earth. Your sermons always seem to be right on time with what I'm currently dealing with. It's kinda eery but it's also how I know we're all connected in this fight and gives a me a very overwhelming sense of contentment knowing I'm on the right path after so many years of believing the wrong things and then believing NOTHING at all which had me suicidal for way too long.

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's better to not go that way. Nauthiz and other runes can do very similar work without extra crap

But of course like you mentioned a few years ago. The runes worst case scenario they are a slap on the wrist. Doing exocosmic planetary squares will ruin your life potentially even destruct your mind into mental illness.

So then how would Nauthiz be best used in my case as someone who is head in the clouds and finds void impossible for any length of time greater than natural thought suspension.

How would I go about weaving some runes together or just using nauthiz?

Is that the purpose of Nauthiz/Other to bring down the person to Earth and ground them make them care about their body stop living in lalaland mental intensity etc.etc.?

i have Saturn in the ***. guess whats hard for me that i need to work in? Spiritual Satanism.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's better to not go that way. Nauthiz and other runes can do very similar work without extra crap

But of course like you mentioned a few years ago. The runes worst case scenario they are a slap on the wrist. Doing exocosmic planetary squares will ruin your life potentially even destruct your mind into mental illness.

So then how would Nauthiz be best used in my case as someone who is head in the clouds and finds void impossible for any length of time greater than natural thought suspension.

How would I go about weaving some runes together or just using nauthiz?

Is that the purpose of Nauthiz/Other to bring down the person to Earth and ground them make them care about their body stop living in lalaland mental intensity etc.etc.?
I don't remember the title but there is a post Hoodedcobra made about using Aum, Satanama or Isa to still the mind. You could try it.

I have Saturn in the *** house and it sucks. What can I do with this? How can I apply this knowledge to improve myself?

What we have to remember is that Satan's Zodiac Signs are both Aquarius (Uranus) and Capricorn (Saturn). As He has stated, 'I both enrich and impoverish.'; when improvements are called for, he comes as Uranus as he also comes as Saturn when something needs to be torn asunder. The problem is that people are so focused on what they have crumble, Satan's words, "Let's try this again.", or, 'You will prevail', fall on deaf ears.

It just goes to show, with some very few exceptions that prove the rule, nothing is inherently bad. Just like some people think about black energy and it is only used for destruction. Well, the thing of it is they are right, but they are thinking about it in a very one dimensional fashion. Next time you want to clean your soul, try this: Use black energy but visualize it like water shimmering in moon or sun light. Seriously, I have actually been doing it for a while and I dare say that it sometimes works even better than White Gold energy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm excited to see what happens around the time of my Saturn return, as it will be during a critical time for humanity.

One thing's for sure, though: Saturn has forced me to get off my ass and forge my own path. I can appreciate that.

Wildfire said:
If a person were to have his saturn in the eleventh house with mars close to its position, I thought this would mean a lot of crap in a persons life like facing enemies althroughout his life. Would its positive side have to do something with being a leader over those types of people?

Saturn in the 11th, when sublimated properly, can make the strongest of friendships that stand the test of time. Fire-forged bonds that form through hardships ("blood, sweat and toil") and are unbreakable/permanent. You and these people will have each other's back no matter what, especially in very difficult situations. This is one of the best aspects for friendships, in my opinion.

On the flip side, like stated, when a person doesn't have a good handle on the energies, being at a lower level existentially, they simply wreck and drag down their so-called "friends".

Betelgeuse said:
Saturn can explode and burn for all I care. I'll never see Saturn in any positive light or acknowledge it as being anything positive ever. You can say it rules over endurance and has positive effects sometimes, but for me its caused the most pain and suffering ever. In my 8th house with extreme poverty, no sexual partner, and no hope in sight. My teeth are decayed and must be pulled and replaced with dental implants, I have mild tinnitus, and other stuff that Saturn has caused. I just want to escape Saturn and all of its bad influences as a whole. I could make this a huge post about all the shit Saturn has caused, but id rather keep it short and simple. I don't like planet Saturn at all.

Instead of whining and wallowing, what steps have you taken to improve your living condition?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hatred for authority, hating on religious structures [such as jews or those of the enemy] and a non conformist nature. Strong on human rights and against violations of these rights.

On the downside, potential clashes with authority, legal troubles, hate of the law in the wrong way etc.

Is this the similar to Saturn in Sagittarius. I very much have these traits. I don't have it in the 9th house though.

On a downside though I swear this can make one deal with the enemy religions more so or be restricted by them in some way. I also think Saturn in the 9th house or sagittarius can be religious fundy people of the enemy in some cases. What your talking about is the more positive aspect of this or how it would play out in a more evolved person.

I am curious what you think Saturn conjunct a natal planet might mean for someone. Let's say conjunct Uranus in the 11th for example. To me Saturn transits feel far more interactive than natal aspects because at least with transits they can be opportunities to get my act together and don't feel like chains attached to my feet.

The problem with these ideas of Saturn 'being evil' and such is that charts with an extremely weak Saturn and no Capricorn/Aquarius influence tend to produce very weak people with no sense of direction and I have observed this myself.

A lot of Icke types call the Moon evil and 'a satellite' because it's the most intimate planet, they take Astrologers knowledge about how the Moon works in all kinds of insanely accurate events and create some insane LARP. I mean, yes, afflictions of the Moon can create insane people, that does not mean the Moon is evil in itself.

This logic is idiotic. Frankly you could build a case for the Sun being a huge malefic if you focus on certain things. Such as combustion.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Saturn in the first house contribute that and other top-tier position, if properly harnessed, right?

It requires a lot of persistence, but these are some of the hardest and strongest people if they manage to pull through. Saturn in the 1st can be a total bitch. It eases out after the 30th year of one's life most of the time.

Saturn is difficult to work around, but it overcome, can produce some of the most strong willed individuals.

Arnold Schwarzenegger had Saturn Pluto which can be a really intense aspect, both in Leo, which can be devastating for one's self confidence. Saturn was also square his Jupiter, limiting his Jupiter strongly.

Instead of allowing himself to be fucked by the aspect, he became one of the best bodybuilders on earth by excessive hard work. This is only one example of this.

Frinnis said:
What we have to remember is that Satan's Zodiac Signs are both Aquarius (Uranus) and Capricorn (Saturn). As He has stated, 'I both enrich and impoverish.'; when improvements are called for, he comes as Uranus as he also comes as Saturn when something needs to be torn asunder. The problem is that people are so focused on what they have crumble, Satan's words, "Let's try this again.", or, 'You will prevail', fall on deaf ears.

It just goes to show, with some very few exceptions that prove the rule, nothing is inherently bad. Just like some people think about black energy and it is only used for destruction. Well, the thing of it is they are right, but they are thinking about it in a very one dimensional fashion. Next time you want to clean your soul, try this: Use black energy but visualize it like water shimmering in moon or sun light. Seriously, I have actually been doing it for a while and I dare say that it sometimes works even better than White Gold energy.

While some things may not be "Bad" or purposefully "Evil", such as let's say the Gamma Rays of the universe, these can actually destroy humans. Some of these things are also energies such as grey energy.

Black is a tricky color to work with, and the same goes for White. This is explained in the JoS website.

Karnonnos said:
The problem with these ideas of Saturn 'being evil' and such is that charts with an extremely weak Saturn and no Capricorn/Aquarius influence tend to produce very weak people with no sense of direction and I have observed this myself.

A lot of Icke types call the Moon evil and 'a satellite' because it's the most intimate planet, they take Astrologers knowledge about how the Moon works in all kinds of insanely accurate events and create some insane LARP. I mean, yes, afflictions of the Moon can create insane people, that does not mean the Moon is evil in itself.

This logic is idiotic. Frankly you could build a case for the Sun being a huge malefic if you focus on certain things. Such as combustion.

I guess since people can drown, we have to stop drinking water?

These people are just lunatics and it's not the moon's fault.

One strong solar flare and human species will be history. But the sun is only good and not a malefic <3.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Is this the similar to Saturn in Sagittarius. I very much have these traits. I don't have it in the 9th house though.

On a downside though I swear this can make one deal with the enemy religions more so or be restricted by them in some way. I also think Saturn in the 9th house or sagittarius can be religious fundy people of the enemy in some cases. What your talking about is the more positive aspect of this or how it would play out in a more evolved person.

I know what you mean. But you know, it all depends on the chart too.

I've met radical atheists with Saturn in the 9th. One person I knew was a Capricorn Stellium, Saturn in the 9th, and they were the most stubborn atheist one would ever meet. They refused to believe in anything such as that even other life may exist in the universe. But in a very aggressive and forcibly non open minded way.

Invictus said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm excited to see what happens around the time of my Saturn return, as it will be during a critical time for humanity.

One thing's for sure, though: Saturn has forced me to get off my ass and forge my own path. I can appreciate that.

I removed this as nobody needs to know. Just know that this is a very good aspect, fated, and shows a positive aspect to Saturn. It's one of the least negative in the zodiac about Saturn.

Prepare your life now so that when this happens, you get elevated and get minimal damage.

Please don't write placements in the topic because the enemy is salivating for that type of thing. Don't say these openly here, and go read in Azazel's section and you'll know.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Saturn in the first house contribute that and other top-tier positions, if properly harnessed, right?

It requires a lot of persistence, but these are some of the hardest and strongest people if they manage to pull through. Saturn in the 1st can be a total bitch. It eases out after the 30th year of one's life most of the time.

Saturn is difficult to work around, but it overcome, can produce some of the most strong willed individuals.

Arnold Schwarzenegger had Saturn Pluto which can be a really intense aspect, both in Leo, which can be devastating for one's self confidence. Saturn was also square his Jupiter, limiting his Jupiter strongly.

Instead of allowing himself to be fucked by the aspect, he became one of the best bodybuilders on earth by excessive hard work. This is only one example of this.

Thanks for the insight. I suppose that is also especially true if someone has a Capricorn or Aquarius ascendant, other than that first house Saturn.

This is incredibly helpful HC, you covered a lot I had been questioning at some point :)

One thing though, would bad degrees count in a similar manner as this (Saturnian) or would they follow different rules?

My understanding was that the negativity was due to things done by the enemy, and that independent of that this wouldn't actually mean anything significant or major, chart-wise. Other than tying into those specific forces numerologically.

It goes into subtleties that seem beyond us currently. I would think that if a planet was on 10, 8 or 5 degrees, this would tie it into either of the energetic patterns concerning those degrees and its features and also similar for all other 30 degrees in the realm of specifying. Would that be true?

If I did undestand this right, ones chart is like a flow of water, you can swim faster and longer if you swim with the current,
but one can with enouth endurancer and willpower reach the top in any field or avoid any negative live events.

For instance if someones chart did indicate poverty, the person could visit a finanzial course/educate him/her in finances and avoid poverty.

Or someone should have bad teeth, if he/she would avoid bad food and did everything possibel to have good health, he/she should be fine.

This reminds me of a sort like a dissadvantage from games:

Character:

-2 money

-1 teeth health

but has for example

+ 2 endurance

+1 courage

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:

Yes, that is an old classic. It's important Saturn's energies are dealt with. But if you understand why and how these happen, one will be more able to deal with them and/or avoid the negative consequences.
Hp, you should make a post about how jupiter can be sometimes as bad as Saturn. If not even worst by making you believe its all going to be fine while that is not the case. One example Jupiter in the 2nd house, lucky for money but you may start to over spend because that is part of jupiter energy.

One thing for me is how it makes me more interested and definitely more obssesed about sex. This has gived me more problems than good things. There are some blessings that come with it but I have understood that Jupiter needs to be su sublimated with meditation too. Jupiter is luck the kundalini in some ways, it amplifies everything, it may bring you blessings but may give you some problems too if you are not aware on how to deal with them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Invictus said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I removed this as nobody needs to know. Just know that this is a very good aspect, fated, and shows a positive aspect to Saturn. It's one of the least negative in the zodiac about Saturn.

Prepare your life now so that when this happens, you get elevated and get minimal damage.

Thanks for excluding that part. I don't want these hybrid genetic catastrophes (I know they read these posts haha) to know too much about me. I didn't know I was giving too much, but I'll be more careful next time.

SO I checked my Saturn return chart and yeah :shock: …. I definitely need to study it 100%. It had all the hallmarks of fate, as you mentioned, HP.... If fate had a face, it would be my chart.

I'm glad that as a Satanist, I can have foresight and control over my life. I've learned that those that are without are pretty much screwed, dependent on the chance that things go as they hope, which can lead them into the negative side of powerful aspects.

You give great sermons/posts as always!

Hail Satan!

In our rivers, we have strong eddies and the only way not to be dragged into the abyss of water is to dive into the center of this whirlpool and swim under water to emerge in the other side. If you try to sail away, the maelstrom will swallow you with this powerful force. This is very similar to the interaction with Saturn that you are describing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I've done many of these squares and at least based on my experience, they can bring more hard situations that one really needs. I did some so that I would have a measurable opinion to share in case I was asked.

But the weirdest aspect of this, is that in retrospect, years later, these things helped. But when these were through, holy shit it was really unpleasant.

It's better to not go that way. Nauthiz and other runes can do very similar work without extra crap.

Specter said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

A couple years ago I was planning to do a Saturn square as it was entering its home signs, so in preparation I was focusing on the planet and getting a sense of how its energy works but I wasn't really that knowledgeable on spiritual matters.

Anyway I ended up not doing the Saturn square thankfully, however, I most likely did invoke some of its energy in some way as I started out my school year with a lot of difficulty, and almost failed a couple classes without a few miracles. I really never thought I'd be close to failing a class, and it of course demanded more time in my study which I've usually neglected. Then there were others problems that pushed me to doing more meditations, and it really had me stick to my routines like glue, and I was getting them done despite all of the time constraints I had. Then I had enough spiritual power to manifest whatever I needed done and become quite confident in my ability for a time. During the summer the nightmare was finally over, and I'm looking back feeling like that was a really good year lol.

Only problem was that someone brought the idea that if Saturn got nuked it'd bring an end to all its negative influence and the idea kinda stuck to my head for awhile but then I felt my acknowledgement to Saturns positive aspects had faded away from my life again without realizing it. But this sermon helped me remember and understand what Saturn really is, a planet of structure.

What if the Saturn Square didn't do anything negative. Both me and my girlfriend have done these I did it many times before nothing negative happened. In fact it seemed to have positive results or no results at all.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Very insightful. i have also recently learned that saturn isnt all bad and has a good side that gives patience, endurance, stability and discipline. i also have come to theorise the peple with alot of earth in general too have more hardy bodies so to speak, better immune systems and are generally stronger and can build muscle easily. Saturn when placed properly if i recall correctly can also give one long healthy life and to age gracefully.

"death happens because more life doesn't happen"

this could not be more true especially at the cellular level. if our telomeres did not deteriorate and shorten and if our cells did not start making typos during replication, the ageing process would not happen. our cells also replicate and divide less as we get older.

In my case it could be right >:D
But I did magick for it tho..

Stormblood said:
Betelgeuse said:

Instead of whining and wallowing, what steps have you taken to improve your living condition?

I'm working on it. Things have slowly been getting better for me, but I just wanted to vent a bit about Saturn since its one of the main sources of my problems in life. I didn't mean to cause a scene or anything like that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know what you mean. But you know, it all depends on the chart too.

I've met radical atheists with Saturn in the 9th. One person I knew was a Capricorn Stellium, Saturn in the 9th, and they were the most stubborn atheist one would ever meet. They refused to believe in anything such as that even other life may exist in the universe. But in a very aggressive and forcibly non open minded way.

Unfortunately That's is correct :shock: :shock: ,i have been involved with some clashes with religious people only, it was when i were young.

I couldn't differentiate between Christians and Muslims ,i used to make fun of them,

Xians claim that Jesus walked on water , i told them bullshit ,they told their parents , and their parents
came to my mother and told her "your son is making fun of our religion"
My mom beat the shit out of me .

Muslims claim that mohammed flew from Arabia to Jerusalem by using "flying horse or donkey"
I used to laugh , i told them it's impossible, he needs engines .they told the principal about me
and he beat the shit out of me, i were humiliated.

I told my mother ,she came to school and she spited on his beard.

Religious people always wanted to touch me "pedophiles" ,Abrahamic people can't handle their balls"dick" when they see blonde blue eyed kid,.

And regarding the Jews, well, i have to say the truth they killed my grandfather in 1967 they shot him.
And yes it was sacrifice they preferred to kill the blonde blue eyed man, they didn't kill the dark ones ,
that's what my grandmother told me,his assassination was planned .

I have extreme hate toward the Jews ,i wish Hitler "getöt**" them all .
it's very annoying ,it's like Jews 1 - 0 gentile,I must take revenge , i don't know how .

sonnenkraft said:
it's very annoying ,it's like Jews 1 - 0 gentile,I must take revenge , i don't know how .
Spiritual warfare is one outlet, but your situation is so personal that maybe you should ask for Gods to help guide you to some jew which you could use black magic on to get a more personal revenge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back