Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Obliterate Your Saturn

Lydia said:
@Arcadia- it's normal. Many people over the years have posted their experiences with this working, and most say that the problem often gets worse in one way or another before it gets better, as it's the problem rising to the surface before being eliminated. But after the initial problems, we all experience permanent improvement. I've done many of these workings over the years.

As for the nightmares, program yourself as you are falling asleep. Blue energy is calming, or just white-gold if you're not experienced/comfortable with colors, and affirm that you are having a peaceful sleep.

Would this be a negative working to do during a hard saturn transit? I began these just before and during a saturn transit. Shortly after, I had an immense struggle mentally and emotionally and couldn’t finish out the working. Not to say the transit is correlated but I don’t think it helped.

Lydia said:

So you mentioned doing 108 reps of vibrating a rune, but I found that HPS Maxine advised not to use 108 times as a number of reps. What do you think?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=69365#p69365

r2vven said:
Lydia said:

So you mentioned doing 108 reps of vibrating a rune, but I found that HPS Maxine advised not to use 108 times as a number of reps. What do you think?

This post of mine was written before HPS Maxine stated that. I no longer use 108. I will see if I can edit this post, thank you.

Lydia said:
r2vven said:
Lydia said:

This post of mine was written before HPS Maxine stated that. I no longer use 108. I will see if I can edit this post, thank you.
Then again HP HoodedCobra said its fine to use 108 only if you do the working for 40 days or more. Not for 'one-shot' type of workings.

luis said:
Lydia said:
r2vven said:

Then again HP HoodedCobra said its fine to use 108 only if you do the working for 40 days or more. Not for 'one-shot' type of workings.

Still, it's better to use it for Saturn-related things. Leave it to more all-purpose numbers such as 100 and 111 for other workings. 111 is particularly relevant here as it's a solar number and the Sun is the best planet to use in offsetting the negative energies of Saturn.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

Still, it's better to use it for Saturn-related things. Leave it to more all-purpose numbers such as 100 and 111 for other workings. 111 is particularly relevant here as it's a solar number and the Sun is the best planet to use in offsetting the negative energies of Saturn.
I agree but I just want to point out that it can be used and if you used in the past its still fine.

dragon bleu 666 said:
i am starting the "healing psychological damage" with this :

Healing Psychological (etc) Damage
Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 am

Lydia

Website

Posting this as I've recommended it to a few SS. The healthier we are in every way, the better our success, the better our future. You can do a few cycles of 40 days, or one 90 day working, or whatever you feel you need.

This is best done when the Moon is in Scorpio, as Scorpio rules transformations, drastic changes, and psychological issues. Moon in Pisces is the only other moon sign appropriate for this working.

Date: Feb 16 (Jupiter day), March 16 (Jupiter), April 12 or 13 (Mercury day or Jupiter). The day itself doesn't matter so much as the Moon sign/phase, so even Venus day is fine. The waning side of a full moon is best but the timing doesn't always work out.

Hour of Sun (Self), Moon (unconscious, emotions, habits), Jupiter (good stuff) or just whatever works in your schedule for the day. Don't obsess over the hour too much, occasionally doing it in say Mars won't ruin the working.

Rune: Wunjo (or any other variations, Waunyo, Vend, Vin, Wynn). Its number is 8 so you can do 88 reps, 40 for people who aren't used to higher reps, or whatever amount you feel is best for you.

Affirmation 9x: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain".

Now, this is going to bring up some ugly stuff. For example, if you lived in fear as a child and always had stomach aches, this working might bring them back. You might also get flashes throughout the day of memories of trauma and so on. But it won't last long. Just keep it up and you will come out of it stronger (and saner) than ever
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

I really like the idea of this working. Can this be used with Freeing of the soul? Muñka and wunjo? Even though it says I should use ansuz and uruz?

What if I can't really pinpoint the exact root of issues? It might be Saturn, but there are also other planets that tie into this, and I'm not sure what exactly to do. I remember reading a while ago that you weren't taking orders on chart readings. Are you taking orders now? I've been trying to figure out my chart but it's very complex and I'm not really sure of what to do. I've been hitting Saturn, or rather empowering certain Saturnian qualities, and I must say it's been working, can't complain. But the working is almost done, I'm already planning for my future working when I'm done with this one, and I feel I need much more work but I don't know where to begin. I could go for a more powerful round two of the same working, which I guess is what I'll do if I can't figure out something else, can't hurt I suppose. Or I might go for an Ur rune focusing on removing spiritual obstacles, that would make sense however it's not very specific. I'm only at the elementary level of Astrology and I'm not really sure on what to do about certain aspects, that I can't really say here, as I don't want them public. If you are taking orders I'll just learn from there, otherwise I guess I'll have to keep trying to figure it out on my own. Thanks

Lydia 🙏 YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing!! 💖 And explaining!!! This is going to help me in SO MANY WAYS!!! And I am going to get started on this now!🔥 HAIL SATAN!!!💖🐍

Which is better affirmation for specific problem to target the affirmation to the damaged planet by saturn ( if mars is damaged) like " my natal mars is. Completely free from any and all negative influence of planet saturn" or should we target to the house where the mars is like "my 5 th house (if mars is located in 5th house) is completely free from negative influence of the planet saturn "?

Aleksandre said:
Which is better affirmation for specific problem to target the affirmation to the damaged planet by saturn ( if mars is damaged) like " my natal mars is. Completely free from any and all negative influence of planet saturn" or should we target to the house where the mars is like "my 5 th house (if mars is located in 5th house) is completely free from negative influence of the planet saturn "?
Both of the approaches are fine, but if you specifically want to target Mars then choose the first option. There is much overlapping of influence because when you change something it is bound to change the whole as there is a lot of interconnectedness.

Aleksandre said:

If you have a specific problem, especially one that is a known priority or hindrance for you, then focus on that problem itself. You do not necessarily need to know or base this around an astrological placement, although that will help you in regards to the knowledge of resolution of said problem. Furthermore, you do not need to specify "any and all negative influence" if you can define a problem to solve.

In this case of your question, Mars would be influencing the 5th house, but it is also separate in some sense. Each planet has some core functions outside of the house it occupies. Regardless, it sounds like Mars is being aspected by Saturn, rather than the 5th house, so I would focus more on Mars.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back