Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Math is racist, says old man in a sweater Bill Gates

Aquarius

https://mynorthwest.com/2604518/rantz-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-bankrolls-math-is-racist-lunacy/

These are great to bring up to those without. Start letting people see who's funding these marxists/anti white programs (soros family, bezos, billy and his alien wife... oh right they're both alien, etc) and once they see it's the exact same tribe that owns the mainstream media and others in position in power pushing the same nonsense then oh boy... :twisted:

It's openly racist to call math racist. I personally know indeginous/Asian looking Mexican women who were the top 2 students and they excelled in mathematics. Although it was a public school the school was in a rich to middle class mostly white neighborhood. I myself am gifted in this area fortunately and recently decided to get back into it after being away from this subject for many years.

Apparently billy thinks I'm too stupid to easily absorb all the info I've been studying recently. This is an insult to my people as well and other races who have used REAL math (whether they invented some parts of it, like Arabs with decimals, or not) to advance their civilizations in ancient times. I'll make sure to keep the sweater vest "conqueror" in mind next time I do the RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back