Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vaccination, Aliens, Lockdown, Human Genome Alteration

RedRavenJess said:
I’m new here and I can’t tell you how refreshing it is to see minds that think alike and see the truth. I see how drastically the world has changed since I was only a teen (not too long ago) mainstream media has dumbed everyone down through mass manipulation. The uk has become completely polluted and over run with third world civilians which are mostly Muslims and dangerous types, it’s got to the point of where I no longer feel safe in my own streets (all orchestrated by the Jews and our own leaders) as a means to wash us out etc... when I say anything about this I’m outcasted by family and friends and deemed a racist! there minds are so polluted with Jewish run media and propaganda that there is no reasoning and they think I’m the one who needs help!. The fear driven into them and most people of the Uk is that if they do not embrace diversity they will be seen as the worst possible thing in most people’s minds of today “a racist!”. I feel like everyone around me are blind sheep and like I have nowhere to turn. So I came here. I watch the men around me become grossly feminised so they can’t fight when it’s time to protect there women (here in England) it’s fucking unbearable watching everyone around me walking blindly to our own demise. I can’t even watch the TV anymore because it’s gotten so bad with the constant subliminal messages/propaganda and lose brain cells each time. keep thinking of just ending my life because I feel trapped and like I was born in the wrong era with nobody to connect with. I refused the vaccination and haven’t had any injections since a child as knew it would be something sinister. I know something brought me here but I need help to understand the practices better.
Welcome. Read joyofsatan.org entirely, and the sermons also. If you have any questions you can post them in the

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Also check out Forum Guide for New Members

Hello. I'm in England, and my mother has been called to the NHS three times for the covid vaccine. On February 5, I heard around the house that a friend of theirs has vaccination priority because he works in the pharmaceutical distribution. my mother told the NHS that if she gets something because of the vaccine then who will take care of her children ... after a few days the thing is I heard her one night when she thought I was sleeping saying "I I give it drop by drop and 2 times if necessary ". I may have been given the vaccine in my sleep without my knowledge or anything. I only mention what I did recently 18 years ago and after my birthday my elbow and right hand hurt extremely badly if I clenched my fist. it is possible that she administered it to me without knowing that she or he would not take it, what do you think it could be? I'm desperate!! I am especially waiting for your answer HP. Hoodedcobra666.

HAIL SATAN!!

Joieeioj4 said:
Hello. I'm in England, and my mother has been called to the NHS three times for the covid vaccine. On February 5, I heard around the house that a friend of theirs has vaccination priority because he works in the pharmaceutical distribution. my mother told the NHS that if she gets something because of the vaccine then who will take care of her children ... after a few days the thing is I heard her one night when she thought I was sleeping saying "I I give it drop by drop and 2 times if necessary ". I may have been given the vaccine in my sleep without my knowledge or anything. I only mention what I did recently 18 years ago and after my birthday my elbow and right hand hurt extremely badly if I clenched my fist. it is possible that she administered it to me without knowing that she or he would not take it, what do you think it could be? I'm desperate!! I am especially waiting for your answer HP. Hoodedcobra666.

HAIL SATAN!!

First of all, do not panic. There's no reason. Unfortunately, the NHS I have read does not take any explicit responsibility of what may happen because of the vaccine. People who make this choice, will have to decide if they want to take this risk and carry the responsibility.

Nor Pfizer nor the State nor the Medical system want to take any written, formal, explicit approval of legal responsibility under no circumstance. Because if someone has proved a family died from this, or they got anything negative, they can sue for endless millions based on this.

Chances and reports show that there is a chance people may be harmed from the vaccine, but oftentimes, it will not. Try to politely refuse. If they ask you why, mention that it's because you are young and consider this not necessary for you.

What has been explained here is a long process of what could emerge out of this with the Genome Alteration. This is a first implementation of the technique, not the "Full On" thing.

As far as I am aware, you cannot administer this vaccine through a drink. No need to be paranoid, you weren't given anything.

I am uncertain on if in the UK you have a right to refusal or there is some way to politely and legally deny that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for the reply HP. Hoodedcobra666. I try to calm down and I hope they didn't handle me while I was sleeping. I will return to my country of origin as soon as possible and I hope without a vaccine.
HAIL SATAN!

Hi, You can get most of the medicines online now for pets, I found it very useful, Check it out - www.shoppetcare.com
They have heartveil plus, parashield plus for dogs, praziquantel pyrantel pamoate febantel generic, generic frontline plus for dogs,generic alternative to frontline plus, fipronil s methoprene generic for Pets.

regards
Sree

@ High Priest Hooded Cobra

I know I am unwelcome here at this point, but I wish to share this with you nevertheless. It is the continuation of an article I wrote nearly a year ago, which I presented to High Priestess Maxine then towards the end of April 2020. She decided it was worth giving it a read, so I thought you might now consider the same.

Please, feel free to use any part of it as you see fit, if any, this is all my own work and I wrote it mostly so that I can show it to you anyway. I hope it can help or give you further information on some frontiers. These are only base key points, I extracted them to give you an idea what I've written about, but each and every one of them is analyzed in detail in the full writing. A few of my most important hypotheses I included in their entirety in this post too.

BEHIND THE VIRUS, PART 2

Biological Background & The Conspiracy
• The COVID-19 "pandemic" is a global social precedent, conducted in a deliberate and controlled manner by authorities around the globe.
• The "pandemic" rests upon fear of infectious disease built up by the media over decades.
• Patents on coronaviruses exist since at least 1999, which should be illegal.
• The "pandemic" has been planned and prepared since at least early 2000s, but possibly since the 1980s.
• The RT-PCR testing is scientifically a phenomenal bullshit.
• The RT-PCR is a massive fraud, enabled deliberately by the EU.
• The mRNA vaccines are radically different from conventional vaccines and potentially hide unpredictable hazards.
• The testing and vaccine development against COVID-19 started before the SARS-CoV-2 virus was isolated and proven.
• The World Health Organization (WHO) organizes a massive global fraud.
• The largest IT corporations in cartel are facilitating the "pandemic" plan.
• The j**s and the isr**li state are deeply involved in the scheme on all levels.
• False conspiracy theories spread wildly, incl. a mass attack on Satanism.

Anti-Medicine
• COVID death rates and medical impacts are worsened artificially.
o Biased and falsified statistics
o Purposeful exaggeration of mortality
o Suppressed natural immunity
o Mass panic
• The seasonal flu mysteriously disappeared since COVID rules the world, and the official explanation is unconvincing and clearly part of propaganda.
• New strains of SARS-CoV-2 keep appearing, similarly to the emergence of new seasonal flu strains every year, giving authorities perfect excuse to continue with the scenario.
• The COVID measures are medically very counterproductive and prevent the populace from overcoming the disease naturally.
• The COVID propaganda and COVID measures are undermining the health and immunity of people globally.
• Mass and prolonged mask wearing is unhealthy in several ways.
o Direct adverse effects
o Impeded airflow
o Lower oxygen intake
o The psychological effect
• Untested, experimental genetic vaccines are rolled out onto the public under the guise of "emergency".

The Global Adverse Effects
• Political Effects of the "pandemic" – authorities seize unprecedented power over nations.
o Excuse for enforcement of brutal restrictions
o Excuse for mass surveillance and digital tracking
o Excuse for discrimination
• Economical Effects of the "pandemic" – detrimental for the regular people, but extremely profitable for the corporations that organize and drive it.
o Small and median business take the worst blow
o Massive pharmaceutical corporations directly profit
o The IT industry is reinforcing its worldly dominance
• Social and Psychological Effects of the "pandemic" – incomparably more dire than COVID itself and will have very lasting consequences.
o Depressions, anxieties, suicide
o Physical isolation grows more dependency on the internet
o Withdrawal of medical services, overuse of medicine
o Children and adolescents developing disorders
o Severely detrimental effect upon education
• Environmental Impact of the "pandemic" – severely detrimental, despite perceived and claimed "positive effects".
o Mass pollution with masks, detergents, disinfectants etc.
o Laws and illegal exploitation of Nature seizing opportunity
o Shift of society's attention away from the pressing environmental crisis

Further Theories

COVID-19 is a precedent that is very dangerous to the future development and evolution of the human species as a whole.
Hypothesis of the hybrid virus and the connection to HIV. HIV is indirectly involved with the "pandemic": 1) The PCR was first used for testing and diagnosis during the HIV outbreak and panic in the 1990's. 2) One of the prominent researchers of HIV/AIDS, Anthony Fauci, has been a leading medical expert for US governmental health agencies and presidential administrations for COVID and its preceding outbreaks of SARS, MERS, H5 flus, etc., and evidence points that he is deeply involved in the global fraud that is COVID. 3) An Australian in-development vaccine against COVID caused false-positive test results for the HIV virus during testing, after which the research was discontinued. The latter is especially mysterious. The HIV and SARS-CoV-2 viruses are totally unrelated, very distant in origin, and from a biological point of view such a side effect from a vaccine is extremely unlikely, but can be explained by the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 is an engineered hybrid between a natural Coronavirus and HIV. There may be a potential purpose for that too. HIV is a retrovirus, i.e. it has the ability to transcribe its RNA code back into DNA (which does not normally occur in healthy cells). If this ability was genetically embedded in a new hybrid virus, it can pair up with the RNA vaccines enabling the synthetic mRNA from the vaccine to enter the cell nucleus and modify the DNA of the cells in any way the corporation that created it desire. Such modification would be permanent, and may be the purpose of the virus and the mRNA vaccine in the first place, as this is one possible way the grey plan to initiate and start executing mass genetic modification on humanity.
Vaccine-based genetic modification and the j**ish trace hypothesis. If we assume that the mRNA vaccines currently in use are designed and capable to genetically modify the DNA of patients (with or without the participation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus), a further hypothesis comes forward. As we know, the j**s are modified by the grey and differ from regular humans both genetically and spiritually; as we also know, as a consequence of that, offspring that is mixed and of half-j**ish origin often shows some deformities, incl. mental disorders and suicidal tendencies as a result of the incompatibility between a non-j**ish soul with a partially j**ish body. In other words, a soul trapped in a body like that may attempt to kill it (by suicide or disease) in order to free itself. Therefore, if we assume that the mRNA vaccines already can modify the human genome, then their purpose would clearly be to introduce the same or similar modifications that tie the j**s to the grey energies in the first place, therefore inducing the same kind of incompatibility between the natural living soul and a body that is modified thusly. This might explain the vaccine-related deaths that occur (and the unusual symptoms that accompany those cases may be explained by genetic modifications too), as well as the tendency of development of autoimmune diseases (as the soul identifies the enemy alien vector in its body, it attempts to destroy it by targeting the body's defence system against it – in other words, causing autoimmune reactions).
Vaccines against the immunity hypothesis. Another hypothesis of the real purpose of the vaccines involves a less direct approach and is linked strictly to the autoimmune adverse effects. Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system targets the healthy tissues of the body because of mistakes in regulation or wrong identification of healthy cells as a threat. Autoimmune disorders and diseases are often difficult to manage, can be lethal and often times once developed are for life. The way to treat autoimmune diseases is by suppression of immunity, which however makes the body vulnerable to any other infectious diseases and dependent on medication for life. Therefore, another possible purpose of the mRNA vaccines is to strike at the immunity of humans on global scale. The hypothetical sequence of events: 1) The mRNA vaccine initially triggers an epidemic of autoimmune responses in the general population (this can develop over months or even years after the initial application). 2) The affected people have to be subjected to immunosuppression to prevent their own immune system from killing them, but at the expense of diminished resistance to any infectious disease. 3) The mass reduction in immunity among the population causes mass epidemics (incl. new COVIDs) and a new, much more massive and deadly pandemic crisis (note that the fear drilled in them currently will also facilitate much worse fear of a future deadlier pandemic). 4) Driven by the emergency, new vaccines are developed and massively applied. Here my hypothesis is that this time they will be DNA-based – because the mRNA vaccines (which inject the vaccine RNA in the middle of the process of genetic expression) will have failed and caused these autoimmune reactions, so they may excuse the attempt to meddle with DNA directly with the premise that this approach will avoid that problem by inserting vaccine vectors in the genetic code directly and providing "the perfect protection" that will be part of the future human genome altogether. So this way they may be able to bypass the natural negative response of people that would inevitably come with any attempt to meddle with the human DNA. Note that the reaction of society to ideas for human genetic modification is very negative based on ethical, moral and intuitive reasons (all of which are often perceived as an irrational hindrance of progress by scientists), but all of these reasons can be overridden completely by a threat that is perceived great enough by society.
The vaccination for human population control hypothesis – a false trail.
Further digitalization and "unification" of society.
The digitalized, online society as a construct preceding a hivemind. The internet provides immediate personal connection between the minds of people (often leaving their physical selves entirely out of the interaction) across the globe, it facilitates exchange of thoughts, views and ideas in way and scale that has never been before. While this has certain positives, it is clearly being used by the enemy to both unify the social attitudes and beliefs and steer them in ways detrimental to humanity but fully accordingly to the grey plan. The internet is a massive propaganda machine, but also a way to engineer society into a mass of one popular opinion that suppresses and destroys all opposition. In many ways, what the internet becomes, is a digital reflection of a forming collective mind – and very possibly a basis for a human hivemind to be developed in the future by the grey as the final stage of their program for human enslavement. Also note that COVID-19 boosts the power of the most gigantic IT corporations both by dramatically increasing their funds and influence and by making the "socially isolated" population increasingly dependent on internet and digital technology.
COVID-19 is a possible vector for the initial formation of a human hivemind. While the internet enables the immediate mass exchange that constitutes a hivemind, another element that likely is also needed for a hivemind to form is a binding agent, something that connects all minds together in a singular mass – and I believe that COVID-19 is currently this agent. This "pandemic" is an experience that has grown global and universal to the human beings from all across the globe – regardless of their nationality, beliefs, personal life, they all know it, they all experience it, they all share feelings in regards to it, it is a common element and what is more important, it is a common predicament for all of them, which they all relate to and bond through. This precedent has never happened in human history until now, not even during the World Wars. This global bonding is even brought up by many who see COVID-19 as an event that unifies humanity and brings it together, an event marking the beginning of a new age of "unity", however what entirely eludes this view is the grey involvement. Because COVID-19 is universal now, it becomes a core to which all human minds are connected through their thoughts; and because it is a predicament that causes a lot of turmoil and suffering on various levels, it also engages them emotionally, in a way they can strongly relate – and that core and emotion can turn into the binding agent needed to initiate the binding of all these minds into a hivemind. Through the internet and through the real-life shared experience, I believe it is already happening, albeit in its very early phases still. At this point, I believe that the role of genetic modification through the mRNA vaccines is to advance this process and stabilize it until humans become a permanent hivemind, a slave unit to the grey.
The plan of Bill Gates for killing the planet. Now that the COVID-19 plan has unwound, it has probably successfully initiated a genetic experiment on humans and also generates plenty of extra funds, Bill Gates initiates another project to counteract climate change by dimming the Sun. The project is still theoretical, but the plan is to spray dust particles in the upper atmosphere (possibly using the existing airplane flights for the purpose) in order to create a planet-scale sunshade and reduce the amount of heat the Earth receives. This obvious insanity is very likely to backfire and lead to more disastrous and unpredictable consequences, including: 1) Altering the heat distribution across the planet can further destabilize the climate. 2) The effect will be difficult or next to impossible to control and likely will lead to inhabitable and uninhabitable zones over the world, leading to severe political, economical and environmental disasters. 3) Saturating the upper atmosphere with dust and thus changing its physical and chemical properties is likely to have unforeseen consequences of planetary scale. 4) The lowered solar radiation will lead to decreased plant photosynthesis, slowing down plant growth globally, which will disrupt ecosystems, lead to further mass extinctions and decrease food production for all life forms on Earth. 5) Spiritually, the sunlight is essential for all living souls, decreasing the amount of sunlight that reaches the Earth will impact each and every living soul, undermining the health, power and healing abilities of all. In truth, this plan cannot deter climate change, but it can severely damage the health of all the Life on Earth, both physically and spiritually, thereby dramatically contributing to the grey plan. A very interesting "coincidence" in relation to this project is that it combines elements from two of the most wildly mocked conspiracy theories that have gone on for years: HAARP and Chemtrails. It is possible these conspiracy theories were initiated by the grey to prepare ground for the current moment: both by introducing the concept of such intervention to people and by assuring that if we point out the dangers and insanity of the project now, we will not be taken seriously because of those previous conspiracy theories that often went ludicrous. Note that some religious (xtian) maniacs are taking this "dimming the Sun" plan as reference to the xtian Antichrist myths, thus turning it against us.

Appendix: The Chart of Coercion
Biderman's Chart of Coercion application in the COVID-19 scenario. The chart explains the coercive methods of behavioral modification through stress manipulation, used to torture prisoners of war, cultivate obedience and extort information, and is taken from the works of Albert Biderman. Biderman was a US military philosopher, psychologist and sociologist specialized in human captivity behavior and its deep psychology, and in behavioral modification. During his career, which starts in Germany immediately after the end of WW2, he occupied a number of significant military-related positions, usually before he officially had the qualifications for them, while his work likely involved torture of prisoners and coercive behavior manipulation, hence his later written works. Background and concrete information on him is not widely found in the mass internet sources (incl. Wikipedia), clearly because of shady military involvement; his name indicates j**ish origin.

The 8 methods from The Chart of Coercion
1. Isolation
2. Monopolization of Perception
3. Humiliation and Degradation
4. Exhaustion
5. Threats
6. Occasional indulgences
7. Demonstrating Omnipotence
8. Forcing trivial demands

ALL of them are being applied continuously upon the people in the COVID-19 scenario, and this explains the behavior of the authorities, which is otherwise, medically and logically devoid of common sense. I've explained it in detail in the full writing.

The full text you can download from here: https://sta.sh/08i2z9k3o2l
The Appendix is also available separately: https://sta.sh/021tmekk5e3h
(Notify me if the links don't work for some reason.)

P.S. Please, High Priest, believe that my intentions are only to help. Whatever you think of me now, I hope you can at least respect all the work I've put into this, and that whether or not you agree with my conclusions here this won't be made into another witch hunt. It still hurts me that I have been ridiculed by this community when I've devoted so much of my life and efforts to Joy of Satan. As I said, I have not and I will not turn away. Please don't publish this post, the writing is all yours, I hope it helps, and if you ever want to share any part of it anywhere, you don't have to mention my name. Take care.

lapis-lazuri said:
@ High Priest Hooded Cobra

I know I am unwelcome here at this point, but I wish to share this with you nevertheless. It is the continuation of an article I wrote nearly a year ago, which I presented to High Priestess Maxine then towards the end of April 2020. She decided it was worth giving it a read, so I thought you might now consider the same.

Please, feel free to use any part of it as you see fit, if any, this is all my own work and I wrote it mostly so that I can show it to you anyway. I hope it can help or give you further information on some frontiers. These are only base key points, I extracted them to give you an idea what I've written about, but each and every one of them is analyzed in detail in the full writing. A few of my most important hypotheses I included in their entirety in this post too.

BEHIND THE VIRUS, PART 2

Biological Background & The Conspiracy
• The COVID-19 "pandemic" is a global social precedent, conducted in a deliberate and controlled manner by authorities around the globe.
• The "pandemic" rests upon fear of infectious disease built up by the media over decades.
• Patents on coronaviruses exist since at least 1999, which should be illegal.
• The "pandemic" has been planned and prepared since at least early 2000s, but possibly since the 1980s.
• The RT-PCR testing is scientifically a phenomenal bullshit.
• The RT-PCR is a massive fraud, enabled deliberately by the EU.
• The mRNA vaccines are radically different from conventional vaccines and potentially hide unpredictable hazards.
• The testing and vaccine development against COVID-19 started before the SARS-CoV-2 virus was isolated and proven.
• The World Health Organization (WHO) organizes a massive global fraud.
• The largest IT corporations in cartel are facilitating the "pandemic" plan.
• The j**s and the isr**li state are deeply involved in the scheme on all levels.
• False conspiracy theories spread wildly, incl. a mass attack on Satanism.

Anti-Medicine
• COVID death rates and medical impacts are worsened artificially.
o Biased and falsified statistics
o Purposeful exaggeration of mortality
o Suppressed natural immunity
o Mass panic
• The seasonal flu mysteriously disappeared since COVID rules the world, and the official explanation is unconvincing and clearly part of propaganda.
• New strains of SARS-CoV-2 keep appearing, similarly to the emergence of new seasonal flu strains every year, giving authorities perfect excuse to continue with the scenario.
• The COVID measures are medically very counterproductive and prevent the populace from overcoming the disease naturally.
• The COVID propaganda and COVID measures are undermining the health and immunity of people globally.
• Mass and prolonged mask wearing is unhealthy in several ways.
o Direct adverse effects
o Impeded airflow
o Lower oxygen intake
o The psychological effect
• Untested, experimental genetic vaccines are rolled out onto the public under the guise of "emergency".

The Global Adverse Effects
• Political Effects of the "pandemic" – authorities seize unprecedented power over nations.
o Excuse for enforcement of brutal restrictions
o Excuse for mass surveillance and digital tracking
o Excuse for discrimination
• Economical Effects of the "pandemic" – detrimental for the regular people, but extremely profitable for the corporations that organize and drive it.
o Small and median business take the worst blow
o Massive pharmaceutical corporations directly profit
o The IT industry is reinforcing its worldly dominance
• Social and Psychological Effects of the "pandemic" – incomparably more dire than COVID itself and will have very lasting consequences.
o Depressions, anxieties, suicide
o Physical isolation grows more dependency on the internet
o Withdrawal of medical services, overuse of medicine
o Children and adolescents developing disorders
o Severely detrimental effect upon education
• Environmental Impact of the "pandemic" – severely detrimental, despite perceived and claimed "positive effects".
o Mass pollution with masks, detergents, disinfectants etc.
o Laws and illegal exploitation of Nature seizing opportunity
o Shift of society's attention away from the pressing environmental crisis

Further Theories

COVID-19 is a precedent that is very dangerous to the future development and evolution of the human species as a whole.
Hypothesis of the hybrid virus and the connection to HIV. HIV is indirectly involved with the "pandemic": 1) The PCR was first used for testing and diagnosis during the HIV outbreak and panic in the 1990's. 2) One of the prominent researchers of HIV/AIDS, Anthony Fauci, has been a leading medical expert for US governmental health agencies and presidential administrations for COVID and its preceding outbreaks of SARS, MERS, H5 flus, etc., and evidence points that he is deeply involved in the global fraud that is COVID. 3) An Australian in-development vaccine against COVID caused false-positive test results for the HIV virus during testing, after which the research was discontinued. The latter is especially mysterious. The HIV and SARS-CoV-2 viruses are totally unrelated, very distant in origin, and from a biological point of view such a side effect from a vaccine is extremely unlikely, but can be explained by the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 is an engineered hybrid between a natural Coronavirus and HIV. There may be a potential purpose for that too. HIV is a retrovirus, i.e. it has the ability to transcribe its RNA code back into DNA (which does not normally occur in healthy cells). If this ability was genetically embedded in a new hybrid virus, it can pair up with the RNA vaccines enabling the synthetic mRNA from the vaccine to enter the cell nucleus and modify the DNA of the cells in any way the corporation that created it desire. Such modification would be permanent, and may be the purpose of the virus and the mRNA vaccine in the first place, as this is one possible way the grey plan to initiate and start executing mass genetic modification on humanity.
Vaccine-based genetic modification and the j**ish trace hypothesis. If we assume that the mRNA vaccines currently in use are designed and capable to genetically modify the DNA of patients (with or without the participation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus), a further hypothesis comes forward. As we know, the j**s are modified by the grey and differ from regular humans both genetically and spiritually; as we also know, as a consequence of that, offspring that is mixed and of half-j**ish origin often shows some deformities, incl. mental disorders and suicidal tendencies as a result of the incompatibility between a non-j**ish soul with a partially j**ish body. In other words, a soul trapped in a body like that may attempt to kill it (by suicide or disease) in order to free itself. Therefore, if we assume that the mRNA vaccines already can modify the human genome, then their purpose would clearly be to introduce the same or similar modifications that tie the j**s to the grey energies in the first place, therefore inducing the same kind of incompatibility between the natural living soul and a body that is modified thusly. This might explain the vaccine-related deaths that occur (and the unusual symptoms that accompany those cases may be explained by genetic modifications too), as well as the tendency of development of autoimmune diseases (as the soul identifies the enemy alien vector in its body, it attempts to destroy it by targeting the body's defence system against it – in other words, causing autoimmune reactions).
Vaccines against the immunity hypothesis. Another hypothesis of the real purpose of the vaccines involves a less direct approach and is linked strictly to the autoimmune adverse effects. Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system targets the healthy tissues of the body because of mistakes in regulation or wrong identification of healthy cells as a threat. Autoimmune disorders and diseases are often difficult to manage, can be lethal and often times once developed are for life. The way to treat autoimmune diseases is by suppression of immunity, which however makes the body vulnerable to any other infectious diseases and dependent on medication for life. Therefore, another possible purpose of the mRNA vaccines is to strike at the immunity of humans on global scale. The hypothetical sequence of events: 1) The mRNA vaccine initially triggers an epidemic of autoimmune responses in the general population (this can develop over months or even years after the initial application). 2) The affected people have to be subjected to immunosuppression to prevent their own immune system from killing them, but at the expense of diminished resistance to any infectious disease. 3) The mass reduction in immunity among the population causes mass epidemics (incl. new COVIDs) and a new, much more massive and deadly pandemic crisis (note that the fear drilled in them currently will also facilitate much worse fear of a future deadlier pandemic). 4) Driven by the emergency, new vaccines are developed and massively applied. Here my hypothesis is that this time they will be DNA-based – because the mRNA vaccines (which inject the vaccine RNA in the middle of the process of genetic expression) will have failed and caused these autoimmune reactions, so they may excuse the attempt to meddle with DNA directly with the premise that this approach will avoid that problem by inserting vaccine vectors in the genetic code directly and providing "the perfect protection" that will be part of the future human genome altogether. So this way they may be able to bypass the natural negative response of people that would inevitably come with any attempt to meddle with the human DNA. Note that the reaction of society to ideas for human genetic modification is very negative based on ethical, moral and intuitive reasons (all of which are often perceived as an irrational hindrance of progress by scientists), but all of these reasons can be overridden completely by a threat that is perceived great enough by society.
The vaccination for human population control hypothesis – a false trail.
Further digitalization and "unification" of society.
The digitalized, online society as a construct preceding a hivemind. The internet provides immediate personal connection between the minds of people (often leaving their physical selves entirely out of the interaction) across the globe, it facilitates exchange of thoughts, views and ideas in way and scale that has never been before. While this has certain positives, it is clearly being used by the enemy to both unify the social attitudes and beliefs and steer them in ways detrimental to humanity but fully accordingly to the grey plan. The internet is a massive propaganda machine, but also a way to engineer society into a mass of one popular opinion that suppresses and destroys all opposition. In many ways, what the internet becomes, is a digital reflection of a forming collective mind – and very possibly a basis for a human hivemind to be developed in the future by the grey as the final stage of their program for human enslavement. Also note that COVID-19 boosts the power of the most gigantic IT corporations both by dramatically increasing their funds and influence and by making the "socially isolated" population increasingly dependent on internet and digital technology.
COVID-19 is a possible vector for the initial formation of a human hivemind. While the internet enables the immediate mass exchange that constitutes a hivemind, another element that likely is also needed for a hivemind to form is a binding agent, something that connects all minds together in a singular mass – and I believe that COVID-19 is currently this agent. This "pandemic" is an experience that has grown global and universal to the human beings from all across the globe – regardless of their nationality, beliefs, personal life, they all know it, they all experience it, they all share feelings in regards to it, it is a common element and what is more important, it is a common predicament for all of them, which they all relate to and bond through. This precedent has never happened in human history until now, not even during the World Wars. This global bonding is even brought up by many who see COVID-19 as an event that unifies humanity and brings it together, an event marking the beginning of a new age of "unity", however what entirely eludes this view is the grey involvement. Because COVID-19 is universal now, it becomes a core to which all human minds are connected through their thoughts; and because it is a predicament that causes a lot of turmoil and suffering on various levels, it also engages them emotionally, in a way they can strongly relate – and that core and emotion can turn into the binding agent needed to initiate the binding of all these minds into a hivemind. Through the internet and through the real-life shared experience, I believe it is already happening, albeit in its very early phases still. At this point, I believe that the role of genetic modification through the mRNA vaccines is to advance this process and stabilize it until humans become a permanent hivemind, a slave unit to the grey.
The plan of Bill Gates for killing the planet. Now that the COVID-19 plan has unwound, it has probably successfully initiated a genetic experiment on humans and also generates plenty of extra funds, Bill Gates initiates another project to counteract climate change by dimming the Sun. The project is still theoretical, but the plan is to spray dust particles in the upper atmosphere (possibly using the existing airplane flights for the purpose) in order to create a planet-scale sunshade and reduce the amount of heat the Earth receives. This obvious insanity is very likely to backfire and lead to more disastrous and unpredictable consequences, including: 1) Altering the heat distribution across the planet can further destabilize the climate. 2) The effect will be difficult or next to impossible to control and likely will lead to inhabitable and uninhabitable zones over the world, leading to severe political, economical and environmental disasters. 3) Saturating the upper atmosphere with dust and thus changing its physical and chemical properties is likely to have unforeseen consequences of planetary scale. 4) The lowered solar radiation will lead to decreased plant photosynthesis, slowing down plant growth globally, which will disrupt ecosystems, lead to further mass extinctions and decrease food production for all life forms on Earth. 5) Spiritually, the sunlight is essential for all living souls, decreasing the amount of sunlight that reaches the Earth will impact each and every living soul, undermining the health, power and healing abilities of all. In truth, this plan cannot deter climate change, but it can severely damage the health of all the Life on Earth, both physically and spiritually, thereby dramatically contributing to the grey plan. A very interesting "coincidence" in relation to this project is that it combines elements from two of the most wildly mocked conspiracy theories that have gone on for years: HAARP and Chemtrails. It is possible these conspiracy theories were initiated by the grey to prepare ground for the current moment: both by introducing the concept of such intervention to people and by assuring that if we point out the dangers and insanity of the project now, we will not be taken seriously because of those previous conspiracy theories that often went ludicrous. Note that some religious (xtian) maniacs are taking this "dimming the Sun" plan as reference to the xtian Antichrist myths, thus turning it against us.

Appendix: The Chart of Coercion
Biderman's Chart of Coercion application in the COVID-19 scenario. The chart explains the coercive methods of behavioral modification through stress manipulation, used to torture prisoners of war, cultivate obedience and extort information, and is taken from the works of Albert Biderman. Biderman was a US military philosopher, psychologist and sociologist specialized in human captivity behavior and its deep psychology, and in behavioral modification. During his career, which starts in Germany immediately after the end of WW2, he occupied a number of significant military-related positions, usually before he officially had the qualifications for them, while his work likely involved torture of prisoners and coercive behavior manipulation, hence his later written works. Background and concrete information on him is not widely found in the mass internet sources (incl. Wikipedia), clearly because of shady military involvement; his name indicates j**ish origin.

The 8 methods from The Chart of Coercion
1. Isolation
2. Monopolization of Perception
3. Humiliation and Degradation
4. Exhaustion
5. Threats
6. Occasional indulgences
7. Demonstrating Omnipotence
8. Forcing trivial demands

ALL of them are being applied continuously upon the people in the COVID-19 scenario, and this explains the behavior of the authorities, which is otherwise, medically and logically devoid of common sense. I've explained it in detail in the full writing.

The full text you can download from here: https://sta.sh/08i2z9k3o2l
The Appendix is also available separately: https://sta.sh/021tmekk5e3h
(Notify me if the links don't work for some reason.)

P.S. Please, High Priest, believe that my intentions are only to help. Whatever you think of me now, I hope you can at least respect all the work I've put into this, and that whether or not you agree with my conclusions here this won't be made into another witch hunt. It still hurts me that I have been ridiculed by this community when I've devoted so much of my life and efforts to Joy of Satan. As I said, I have not and I will not turn away. Please don't publish this post, the writing is all yours, I hope it helps, and if you ever want to share any part of it anywhere, you don't have to mention my name. Take care.

Look HP the one that talks to greys and kikes and that threatened to have their enemy thoughtform they named "lucifer" try to make me "pay" is still around. Guess what freakazoid nothing happened to me. You know why? I am ACTUALLY of Satan. No amounts of attempt to infiltrate will work here. HP cobra also has confirmation the ones closest to you are total kikes. Take a hike and take your human hating aliens with you. I've see your recent shit on DA. How you refer to humans as a disease. The way you depict Lord Azazel is blasphemous beyond words as well as your claiming to speak for any other of our Gods. I am glad to have woken helix up. I knew it was a matter of time. Do not rear your convoluted head here again and piss off.

Continued on the topic of "vaccines" and provoked by studies published in Nature that I recently came across, which connect some dots together, even between the "pandemic" and the 5G.... and in a way that comes as a shock to me. You are most likely aware of most of this, but I think I'll add some concrete evidence here and a biological perspective to it. As always, High Priest, feel free to use this any way you see fit, and feel free to contact me if you need to, including for further information or analysis.

· Facts on 5G. There is no real merit in it. The most widespread myth about 5G is that it provides faster data connection through the mobile network. No, it does not. The network uses radiowaves (i.e. electromagnetic or EM waves) and their speed is fixed – the speed of light. So the connection speed is the speed of EM waves in the atmosphere – "hardcoded" by the laws physics. Neither can it be slowed down, nor accelerated. 5G means only higher frequency of the EM waves, therefore more "space" for data transfer with them, more bandwidth – allowing more information to be transferred simultaneously. More bandwidth increases the effective connection speed only because your data does not have to wait for 10 or 100 other transfers before it can go through – they can all go simultaneously. HOWEVER, the bandwidth of 5G is so enormous that it's utterly pointless for the users. For all the enormous internet and mobile data traffic that exists nowadays,
1-2G would be completely enough. So why 5G? There is no real merit in it for us – there only is for the network owners, the corporations and ultimately – the governments. Why? Because 5G expands the bandwidth so much that it allows extensive real-time tracking and spying of all users at all times. This includes your phone and internet activity, your physical location, your conversations – not only over the phone, but anything you say near the phone. The phone is a microphone and a camera. The immediate gain for them is to sell user statistics to big corporations for marketing reasons – like this they monetize everything you do. The less immediate but far more dangerous gain, is massive spying on the populace and therefore mass control. That would require processing of enormous amounts of data that was until recently practically impossible. However, now AI algorithms are growing rapidly more effective and their ability to filter, process and analyze even complex information like audio and video, likewise keep growing – and they are growing proportionally to the amount of data fed into them. The more data there is – now more than ever thanks to 5G – the more effectively they "learn", the more effective and accurate they become. With this technology spying extensively on virtually the whole population is no longer impossible, nor is it science fiction anymore.
5G poses another major threat. Because of the higher frequency EM waves, they also are of higher energy, and they also dissipate in the atmosphere more rapidly. Because of the latter, the cells that irradiate them have to be a far denser grid. The result is far more intensive EM radiation of higher energy, and much more EM pollution. The effects of this on health are not yet fully known – but potentially range from hormonal disturbances and damage to the immune system, to cancers. The environmental impact is also serious. The high energy emitters are deadly to small animals, birds that fly past them may literally drop dead from the sky. The intense EM pollution is also a likely cause for mass death among the bee populations and very likely also other insects. Insects are a vital link in the ecosystems – they are an absolutely essential food source that holds practically all trophic chains together, and they are pollinators without which vast numbers of plants will simply bear no fruit anymore. Without insects, entire ecosystems will collapse, entire food sources will disappear. There is no real merit in 5G, but the damage upon the Earth is potentially devastating.
5G is also an enormous electricity demand, wasting valuable natural resources. I already noticed the batteries of devices connected to 5G drop significantly faster – which testifies that there's more data exchange for the same amount of user activity – therefore, this power leech is due to spying.
The higher energy also means more spiritual side effects. The more sensitive among us may already feel the effect where the 5G network has become operational. It can interfere with energy work and cause disturbances and extra load on your energies, as well as the nervous system as it regulates the energy distribution through the body. All of this outlines 5G as a powerful instrument of the enemy not only against us, but also against the planet, a weapon against Life on Earth as a whole.
Importantly though, the data network provides data transfer both ways – both from you and to you. The danger is not only that you can be spied on through all devices – but that remote control can be exerted upon all devices connected to it. Potentially, also upon you. There is evidence now. Read on.

· Genetically engineered magnetic proteins. A publication from 2016 in Nature (a respected worldwide scientific journal), described the development of a new technology which allows remote control of the nervous system using a genetically engineered magnetic protein. This magnetic protein is based on the natural protein ferritin (an iron-storing protein) and contains iron particles large enough to make the molecule react to external magnetic fields (respectively EM waves) and conduct as a reaction an electrical current, producing artificially and remotely induced neural signals. In a series of experiments, the production of magnetic proteins was encoded by an engineered DNA chain, and another one controlled its integration in the cell membrane; all this was embedded in the genome of a virus, which was then injected in lab animals. Thanks to the virus, which attaches itself selectively to target cells, the genetically engineered DNA was injected into specific type of neurons, thus facilitating a very specific desired effect upon the nervous system from the activation of these proteins with a magnetic field. Thus complex behavior was induced remotely in the lab animals. One of the examples: lab mice were made to want to spend time in a magnetic field because it activated the magnetic proteins and caused the infected cells to produce dopamine (a hormone of pleasure) –making their stay in the magnetic field physically pleasurable. Further publications from September 2019 (just before the "pandemic"), herald more advancement of the technology. Then later, a series of publications from early 2021 (January – March) claim that a new variation of COVID "vaccines" is made more effective and provide "broader immunity"; this "vaccine" is based on ferritin – more precisely it's a genetically engineered merge of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein with ferritin. However, another study suggests that increased levels of can ferritin contribute to a cytokine storm – a known cause of severe and life-threatening conditions in COVID cases; in such cases ferritin levels were found to be substantially increased. So using ferritin-based engineered proteins as "vaccines" seems not only illogical, but potentially dangerous as it might increase the severity of COVID infection after "vaccination". In other words, while the ferritin-based "vaccines" are claimed to be more effective and provide "broader immunity", they may in fact have quite the opposite effect.

· Side effects of the "vaccines". Reported side effects of the COVID "vaccines" from around the globe are extremely diverse and disturbing, but a few of them deserve some more attention.
1) Autoimmune diseases. Documented in test animals through the past 20 years of mRNA "vaccine" development, the autoimmune reaction (when your immune system attacks your own body) is yet of unknown cause. My hypothesis is that it's because the cells of the body are made to produce an antigen (a foreign body, in this case – a viral spike protein) while they have no marker on the their surface indicating that the cell is infected by a virus. Such surface markers (like the protein shell of the virus still attached to the cell) allows the immune system to identify that the cell is infected by a virus; infected cells are targeted and destroyed by the immune system to stop the infection. Without such marker, the immune system still identifies the cell as producer of antigens, but since it has no viral protein on it, it cannot be differentiated from healthy cells. The immune system then begins to attack all other cells with the same surface proteins – i.e. any other normal, healthy cells.
2) Death by sepsis. Also well documented, lab animals in the testing of mRNA "vaccines" died of sepsis due to rapid and uncontrollable spread of the target virus once they encountered it after "vaccination". This is because the immune system did not seem to react to the virus at all – and the possible reason is linked to the previous point. The cells infected by the "vaccine" begin to produce foreign proteins without having any surface marker of an infection. One option is an autoimmune reaction – the other is no reaction at all, as though because the foreign protein is produced by what appears to be healthy cells, the immune system trains itself to tolerate that foreign protein instead of attacking it. Then, when the organism encounters the real virus, which has the same protein on its surface, the immune system will not identify it as a threat any longer and will allow its unhindered spread throughout the body. Most viruses – even the most harmless common cold – if left to spread unhindered, will cause total collapse of the organism and soon enough – death by sepsis.
3) Certain studies of patients after treatment with COVID "vaccine" found there were SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in their brain liquid as well. Apparently the mRNA-bearing particles have entered the brain and induced its cells to produce the spike protein inside. The brain tissue is very vulnerable, but well protected, and the brain liquid is basically the "blood" of the brain, located inside of it and in direct contact with the brain nervous tissues, which feed from it only. Blood does not reach the brain tissue, instead the bloodstream is filtered through the Blood-Brain Barrier into the brain liquid, but the BBB is highly selective to what it lets through. Most infectious agents and their toxic products cannot ever enter there because the BBB will never let them through. This is of vital importance precisely because of how vulnerable and sensitive the brain tissue really is – any infection, even from a mild virus, could have devastating consequences on it.

· A "vaccine" or a virus. The combination of all these events is very disturbing – clearly the remote control of the nervous system through the extended 5G, by means of injected genetically engineered magnetic proteins is not only possible, but it's not even science fiction anymore.
Genetically engineered magnetic proteins exist. Their base, ferritin, is now used in the "vaccines" for dubious reasons and logic, but to claimed "better results". The "vaccines" manage to introduce viral spikes in the brain liquid, where neither viruses nor toxic products can usually enter. The technology for remote control of the nervous system uses genetically modified viruses to integrate the magnetic protein in specific targeted neurons, using design DNA chains to control the process very precisely. RNA has the same functions as DNA where protein production and integration are regarded, but it is used by the cells immediately; however, retroviral enzymes can also embed an RNA in the cell DNA. The "vaccines" may cause the immune system to permit the virus to spread unhindered through the body in any future encounter. Finally, the 5G is extremely powerful and allows enormous amounts of simultaneous data transfer, spying upon millions of users simultaneously. Doesn't take that much to connect the dots to the ultimate aim of the enemy that we know. Exactly how the plan will proceed from here, I still cannot entirely grasp, though several scenarios seem possible.

This is not to say that the "vaccines" are already making people remote-controllable. I believe it's not there just yet, given the logic of developing a technology, seems more likely that this is still a test, or a preliminary stage of the larger plan. The "vaccines" are definitely part of that, this is clearly evident from the enemy behavior, the massive propaganda and forcing of these "vaccines" despite the virus has a mortality rate essentially no different from any flu. A question arises though, why they'd use "vaccines" when (as evident from the experiment) they can embed the magnetic protein in the virus itself? One possible reason is BBB, which would not allow any virus particles to get through. A virus can get almost anywhere in the body and cause various damages, but the insides of the brain remain unreachable. The "vaccine" mRNA are in an envelope that seems to get it past that defence. Once it enters the brain liquid, the particles have free access to all brain tissues, so they can integrate their engineered mRNA in any neurons, and we see from the experiment that they can target the process in specific neuron types and groups, which means they have precise control over the outcome. Thus far, the "vaccine" particles are simple, they cannot select what cells they infect, because they are not a virus; however, once they enter a cell, their RNA code can express itself selectively, it is possible for it to produce magnetic proteins only if it has entered a specific target neuron type. On the other hand, SARS-CoV-2, as any virus, infects cells selectively, but it cannot get through BBB into the brain liquid – so perhaps that's why a "vaccine" is needed to reach the brain. Also, if the immune system is trained, by "vaccines", to not identify the virus as a threat anymore, any future virus with the same protein shell can be used to introduce more magnetic proteins in precisely targeted way and without even the need for further "vaccinations". Not to forget also that the current SARS-CoV-2 may be the product of hybridization of a natural coronavirus with a retrovirus. Retroviruses, such as HIV, have the ability to integrate their mRNA into the DNA of cells, thus making permanent genetic modifications of the infected cells. This is a potential way of embedding the production of magnetic proteins in certain cells permanently within the human genome. All of these developments, seem to be connected to the research of HIV, lead by Fauci, all the way back in the 80's. Note that HIV does not kill – it destroys the immune system, thus allowing any common cold to kill its victim because there's nothing left to stop it. How much imagination do you need to envision how they studied this process in order to plan future viruses that disable the immune system, and use engineered viruses to selectively introduce magnetic proteins and integrate them in the DNA.

Doubtlessly, the "vaccines" – whether they are a test phase, or preliminary phase, or something else – must be avoided at all costs. The logic of technological development suggests all this may still be a test, meant to enable them to develop a genetic construct from both the "vaccine" and the virus that will have the abilities of both – both to enter the brain and to select which neurons it infects, as well as potentially the retroviral ability to encode itself in DNA and permanently modify brain cells. However, even if the current "vaccines" may not yet contain magnetic proteins, it's possible that their purpose is to open wide the gates for genetically modified viruses in the future, at the very least. We also shouldn't forget that the enemy conducts their plan gradually, cunningly, often much more subtly than we anticipate. What we see now may be just the onset of a very slow and careful genetic modification on the populace, where magnetic proteins are slowly introduced in different parts of the body and the brain, with the purpose to gradually convert humanity into puppets on an EM string, units without identity, plugged in the matrix of a grey slave hivemind. People may never even realize this is happening because their rationality and mind may be stripped off bit by bit.

· Counterproductive conspiracy theories. Finally, I want to address a problem I think may be sometimes overlooked. This relates some to my personal experience, so bear with me. I heard of the conspiracy theory that involves 5G and links it to COVID and the "vaccines" a long time ago. Stripped of any and all context, to my analytical mind this seemed so far-fetched, devoid of logic, that I didn't even look into it more closely – I admit that as my mistake. That's because I didn't know they are developing magnetic proteins. When alarmists shout out the theory of 5G and the "vaccines", they seldom mention concrete details to go by, I guess mainly because most people just aren't scientists, and when passing it along a lot of the context is lost. This has proven to be counterproductive, especially because the smartasses that mock us for being "conspiracy theorists" pick it apart quite easily because when placed out of context, it easily sounds ridiculous – and then the masses easily go by that and laugh it out as nonsense, completely oblivious that it's actually rested on facts.

I say that because I do not believe this reaction is coincidental. I think it's intentional, and I even think that the enemy has been deliberately aiding the spread of this conspiracy theory, paradoxically to make the majority of people ignore the possibility of it and make it into mockery instead. I also think it's obvious the enemy conducts that spread themselves: because of what groups of people (I mean, outside of us) most usually spread the anti-COVID conspiracy theories to begin with – it's the deeply religious (i.e. xtian) yet often lowly educated circles. It's a fact they are under total control by the enemy. Therefore, all that they spread, is spread by enemy design and working against us. This has been a reason for me to be critical towards any such theories that aren't supported by immediate evidence, and even doubt our own conclusions sometimes. Because nothing that ever comes from under the grey comes without a reason – it's all part of the plan, a cunning deception that often aims to flat out mislead us, and we must not fall for that, we must not allow wrong conclusions to throw us in the wrong direction when analyzing their actions. Here, we can see how they feed bits of the bare truth to their minions, as clear part of their propaganda. For one thing, they increase their faith this way because they convince them it's "Satanists" behind it all. For another, as evident, they are made to spread a simple statement that sounds so absurd to the general population that the people mock anything even vaguely related to it without ever giving it a further thought – but at the same time it contains just enough truth so that when try to sound the alarm about it, no one will take it seriously anymore, even despite there is clear, scientific evidence that what we say isn't nonsense. So we ought to consider the reasons the enemy does this and the effects they achieve this way. We also ought to be extremely careful what we believe and where it comes from. If this is truth, yet it is told to the general populace by the enemy itself – we must ask ourselves the question: why is the enemy telling this truth and what do they aim. In this case, I believe, for two main reasons: 1) to sow disbelief in the masses, and 2) potentially to mislead us and throw us chasing wrong tracks. Never lower your guard and vigilance, never go by inertia with what you read on the internet just because bits of it are true, never forget that in their midst there are always lies mixed together with any bits of truth they tell, and those are the most dangerous of all lies.

Some References:
"Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour", from The Guardian - https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour
"Genetically targeted magnetic control of the nervous system", the actual publication in "Nature" that The Guardian writes about - https://www.nature.com/articles/nn.4265
"Ferritin nanoparticle-based SARS-CoV-2 RBD vaccine induces a persistent antibody response and long-term memory in mice", also publication in "Nature" - https://www.nature.com/articles/s41423-021-00643-6
"Ferritin levels and COVID-19", published in Pan American Journal of Public Health - https://www.paho.org/journal/en/articles/ferritin-levels-and-covid-19

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back