Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Europe turns to Paganism

I wouldn't take anything CBN says to heart.

If they actually reported on that in a non-biased manner, i.e the truth that Paganism is growing as fast as they say it's growing, then we wouldn't need to worry about an Islamic Europe because what Europe needs is a Viking resurgence, and for the peoples of Europe especially men to show some balls and kick the invader out.

uff! that jewess with the lizard mouth is creepy :eek:

Yeah I got a bad feeling when watching all that not going to lie. It didn't feel genuine, maybe its the cinematography? Still good news though, but its really just stating the obvious. "What now?" is what I want to hear. I don't care much for the news morons opening their eyes on this topic for the first time and telling me water is wet.

Europe has always been very pagan on a unconscious and semi-conscious level. It varies region to region, but its especially true in fucking Scotland LOL :lol:

The news needs some transformin'. In this they're just trying to paint the morons nowadays who are self-declared pagans as the "godless degenerates" that the other side like those xians on 4chan can then rave about. Meanwhile the jews and xians on that video are fucking disgusting looking themselves, no wonder.

Then there's the other dual thing with the "bringing Africans into Europe to help 'Reverse xianize'". :x :x

This just pisses me off. The news treats the common people like retards.

ShadowTheRaven said:

If they actually reported on that in a non-biased manner, i.e the truth that Paganism is growing as fast as they say it's growing, then we wouldn't need to worry about an Islamic Europe because what Europe needs is a Viking resurgence, and for the peoples of Europe especially men to show some balls and kick the invader out.

There is a return to paganism and the churches are going empty, same as here. It just needs to accelerate, which will happen when we tear down the barrier. Some places are attempting to make christianity illegal.

But there are some 20,000 Pagans in Europe. Ofcourse this is not going to compete with 2 Billion Muslims. When this number hits 20 million or 200 million, we will have all the strength we need.

Shanti Sananda said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

There is a return to paganism and the churches are going empty, same as here. It just needs to accelerate, which will happen when we tear down the barrier. Some places are attempting to make christianity illegal.

But there are some 20,000 Pagans in Europe. Ofcourse this is not going to compete with 2 Billion Muslims. When this number hits 20 million or 200 million, we will have all the strength we need.

where are they attempting to make christianity illegal or even islam illegal?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Shanti Sananda said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

where are they attempting to make christianity illegal or even islam illegal?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35498&p=142025&hilit=Aldrick#p142025

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back