Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question about spinning chakra and their direction

Lux Duellator

Recently I decided to include short (not planning to fully commit) chakra empowerment meditation on my daily meditation routine

my daily routine is usually starts with RTR then Anti-Tetragrammaton
after that I will perform soul cleansing via Suryae with about 216 - 324 count depending on how less I lazy I am that day
then casually imagine myself that negative filths are being burn away by golden flame

after this, i also perform quick chakra meditation and void meditation on free time

void meditation for 10mins on timer but sometimes maybe I'll do 10mins more if i'm not satisfied with result

now when i start doing the chakra meditation, i start from base chakra then after that i continue from crown chakra then back to below but from sacral chakra

so the pattern is Base > Crown > Crown > Sun > Third Eye > Throat > Heart
(I'm not sure why I'm doing this way tbh....)

now aside from imagining chakras shining on their specific colors, I also spin then in specific rotation and pyramid shape pointing downward or upward

now the thing I am kind of confused is that direction of rotation according their direction of point

currently how I does is

Base, Sacral, Sun > Upward - counter clock-wise
Crown, Third Eye, Throat > Downward - clock-wise
Heart > overlapping two pyramid shape rotating upper pyramid on clock-wise and vise versa

which is I honestly also not sure why i am doing this way
I think I read about an article or a post about chakras rotation and direction and etc but that was several years ago (i think it was Yahoo era JoS) so my memories are vague but i think that was my basis on this method

so my concern is simple, should rotate and spin all chakras in the same directions or i can keep it this way?

LuxDuellerIX said:

I originally did what you did, but I don't think it actually matters. From my own experience, the chakras still seem the same either way. If you could spin it in a "negative" direction, you would definitely notice the difference in power, since it would be worse than just leaving it untrained.

Last, but not least, such a critical detail would not be left out of the meditation page itself. If you could spin the chakra in a "wrong" direction on accident, HPS Maxine would have written so a decade ago. That is just my opinion on the matter.

I completely agree with Blitz on the matter. In my personal experience I battled between the two ideas until realizing that it doesn't seem to matter much. I would like to add though that one direction felt more natural than the other. I suggest spinning in whatever direction you feel inclined to.

Blitzkreig said:
LuxDuellerIX said:

I originally did what you did, but I don't think it actually matters. From my own experience, the chakras still seem the same either way. If you could spin it in a "negative" direction, you would definitely notice the difference in power, since it would be worse than just leaving it untrained.

Last, but not least, such a critical detail would not be left out of the meditation page itself. If you could spin the chakra in a "wrong" direction on accident, HPS Maxine would have written so a decade ago. That is just my opinion on the matter.

I suppose it doesn't matter that much eh. It is not like I can properly visualize the rotation to begin with since they can be really confusing and distracting sometimes, especially the dual rotation of Heart chakra, which is really difficult to visualize. Anyways, probably I'll just keep it that way.

I just wanted to bring a different point of view. This isn't something from JoS or something similar. I just do it this way and feel like having greater results.

There's something called "Right Hand Rule" we use to determine how electromagnetism acts. To my surprise, in the MerKaBa meditation we move the top and bottom parts of the pyramid similar to this rule.

images

So, i use this rule to spin the chakras in a similar way. Basically direction of flow is to the top of the pyramid and the spin direction is counterclockwise from the top. Maybe this is a good idea, maybe i just tried to do it in a wrong way. Time will tell.

I just wanted to bring a different point of view. This isn't something from JoS or something similar. I just do it this way and feel like having greater results.

There's something called "Right Hand Rule" we use to determine how electromagnetism acts. To my surprise, in the MerKaBa meditation we move the top and bottom parts of the pyramid similar to this rule.

images

So, i use this rule to spin the chakras in a similar way. Basically direction of flow is to the top of the pyramid and the spin direction is counterclockwise from the top. Maybe this is a good idea, maybe i just tried to do it in a wrong way. Time will tell.

Spin your chakra in one direction and visualise it glowing brightly.
Spin your chakra in the other direction and visualise it glowing brightly.

Compare and see in which direction was it easier for you to see a colorful chakra.
This is one way to test, the other question you could ask yourself.

In which direction was it easier for it to glow bright fast ?
Which direction felt more right ?

I think this is something which takes a lot of trials and errors to find a correct result. Also search 'clockwise' on the advanced search. I hope you did your research before posting here. There's also a 3d animation of chakras if you search. Though my advice would be to find it out yourself.

Meteor said:
LuxDuellerIX said:
currently how I does is

Heart > overlapping two pyramid shape rotating upper pyramid on clock-wise and vise versa

Isn't the Solar chakra supposed to point downwards? It says so on https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

Yeah i do remember reading about solar chakra pointing downward....
in this case, probably my OCD won over and tried to rotates chakra in symmetry than written method....
it just kinda feel unease for me that chakras are not spinning in parallel but if must then i will fix the directions
but judging from the response of post, i assume i will keep it just the way i prefer...

Hermit of 13 Swords said:

images

i actually thought about this too before when i learning some basics of electric engineering (for hobby)
i learn about this on youtube video from electroboom
when i saw this i immediately thought how it similar to spinning to chakras as well
the thing is that, imitating this rotation and direction means all major chakras pointing upward spinning clock wise
so the flow of energy is base to crown then.... here is im kinda confused... so after crown it just goes out your body from your crown like a fountain? should it cycle back to base like a forming an electromagnetic field going back to below forming an circular motion?
at this point, i decided to not bother with it any longer and stick to simpler just visualizing chakras shining with its speficic colors and no spinning or pyramid shape
until recently decided i spin it as well but via method i wrote in post
probably with the idea of "focusing" energy in center instead of cycling energy from bottom to top

is it right way? idk. but currently im just doing it for the sake of doing "something" and or testing...

images

I was talking about this in this topic. :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40676

LuxDuellerIX said:
so the flow of energy is base to crown then.... here is im kinda confused... so after crown it just goes out your body from your crown like a fountain? should it cycle back to base like a forming an electromagnetic field going back to below forming an circular motion?

I thought about it too but the logic may be usable. You see in the JoS website there's a diagram for how chakras work:

Chakra_Energy.gif

From this we see chakras take energy and give it to the direction they point. This gives sense to the right hand rule i talked about.

Another thing is this way chakras collect the energy either to the solar plexus or somewhere between solar and sacral. We can see it here:

Diagram_666.gif

I remeber reading something in a daoist website that talk about "Wheel of Destiny"(That looked like swastika) or something similar, that sat between solar and sacral. They talked about this place where the energy got "collected". This is a very interesting idea tbh. I think it has some credibility.

Or this was already in the JoS website and totally i forgot about it.

It actually is, but I forgot where. I read it when I was new. 3rd chakra is basically like a cup.

Just to add to the conversation, a while back I was thinking about this exact same thing, which direction should I spin my chakra’s?

I tried spinning clockwise, and then counterclockwise, and somehow something didn’t feel right.

Then my GD came to me and told me “Focus on the spin, not the direction.”

That was an epiphany. I went back and did exactly as he said, completely detached my thoughts from any direction and just focused on spinning the chakra. Letting it spin how ever it liked and put all my thought power/visualization to the spin itself rather than which way it spun.

Doing that made the spinning feel much more powerful. At least twice as powerful. The chakra spun so much faster and got so much brighter.

When you concern yourself too much with the direction, you distract yourself and limit how much power you can generate with your chakra spinning. Instead you should focus on the act of spinning itself, making it faster and brighter, or more colorful.

The chakra will settle on a direction on it’s own.

Perhaps for specific purposes it is helpful to pay attention to the direction of the spinning, or for specific techniques you may need to pay attention to it, but for now I basically ignore the direction all together.

The soul exists on an entirely different plane, likely it isn’t limited by things like clockwise and counterclockwise. Sometimes when I spin my chakra’s now it feels like they are spinning both directions simultaneously, something that isn’t physically possible, but is completely possible for the soul which isn’t bound by material limitations.

I’m not entirely sure how it works, so I can’t explain it for now, but it works and feels powerful and it only happened when I followed the advice of my GD, to spin without concerning or distracting yourself with direction.

Hail Satan!

LuxDuellerIX said:
Meteor said:
LuxDuellerIX said:
currently how I does is

Isn't the Solar chakra supposed to point downwards? It says so on https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

Yeah i do remember reading about solar chakra pointing downward....
in this case, probably my OCD won over and tried to rotates chakra in symmetry than written method....
it just kinda feel unease for me that chakras are not spinning in parallel but if must then i will fix the directions
but judging from the response of post, i assume i will keep it just the way i prefer...

You prefer to have the Solar Plexus/666 Chakra pointing upwards? Do you also drink electricity and have your Brain in your toes?

The Solar Plexus/666 Chakra is like a cup which collects the nectar or elixir which is secreted from the Pineal Gland, which is a bit down and I think to the right of the Third Eye Chakra; the 6th Chakra (the Third Eye being an extension of the Sixth) is connected/paired with the Solar Plexus/666 Chakra.

Henu the Great said:
It actually is, but I forgot where. I read it when I was new. 3rd chakra is basically like a cup.

The solar plexus is the cup which collects the nectar of the pineal gland.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back