Reality On Syria

This is the official Joy of Satan Newsletter, outgoing messages from the Ministry only. Sermons, updates and other important messages from the Joy of Satan Ministry are posted here for people who do not want to read through thousands of messages in the main Joy of Satan e-groups.

*ALL announcements/sermons/posts of the Ministry, are after their time passes, are moved here. All important posts and announcements can be found on this group.

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (Founder of the Joy of Satan Ministries)
High Priest Don Danko (Mageson666)
High Priest Jake Carlson
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma
High Priestess Zildar Raasi
High Priestess Myla Limlal

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Reality On Syria

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 am

Reality On Syria

In the 90's the Jewish cabal "Project for a new American century" which was run by the Jews William Krystle and Robert Kagan. They released a plan originally drawn up in Israel. That was to order the attack on Iraq, Iran, Libya, Lebanon,SYRIA were to be taken down. Why because these nations stand in the way of Israel expansion in the region. General Clark came out and stated he was shown a list by another General in the pentagon that showed America was going to take those nations out in five years one after another.

The fact is in Syria the FSA has launched three gas attacks on Syrian civilians and forces. And not even a peep was heard out Washington, Israel over this let alone strikes on the FSA. Why? Because the FSA and is well known to be funded, armed and directed by Washington and Israel. Its the proxy army of this agenda to topple Syria with. The current gas attack was found by Swiss investigator's to be chlorine gas. Which is the gas the FSA uses and has bunkers full of. And was the style of gas the FSA used on Syrian people. The last time this happened its no mistake with the America missiles were launched the FSA and other proxy forces were launching an offensive to attempt to take back the region they lost in the same place.

The bigger reality is this was also designed to attempt to force Russia to respond to draw them into a World War that will bring about the destruction of the nations of the world in which the Jews will then build their World Government out of the ashes.

The last missile attack was nothing more the a military bombardment to weaken Syrian forces in the region so the Zionist proxy forces of the FSA could attempt to retake the region they were just driven from by Syrian forces. And attempt to drawn in Russia. Assad has openly called this conflict in Syria: "The Israeli, Syrian War". Because Israeli runs Washington which is why Trump has to bow to the Israeli lobby openly along with the other Presidential candidates all have to give the same speech to the Israel Lobby AIPAC on national television. Why do they need the approval of a foreign lobby to run their own Nation? Because the Jews run America. If they didn't Israel would have not gotten away with the USS Liberty attack.

Nixon Vice President gave a speech on this that cost him his career:

The speech that cost Agnew his career:

Vice President's Agnew's address:

"The people who own and manage national impact media are Jewish and, with other influential Jews, helped create a disastrous U.S. Mideast policy. All you have to do is check the real policy makers and owners and you find a much higher concentration of Jewish people than you<re going to find in the population.

By national impact media I am referring to the major news wire services, pollsters, Time and Newsweek magazines, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the International Herald Tribune. For example, CBS' Mr. Paley's Jewish. Mr. Julian Goodman, who runs NBC, and there's a Leonard Goldenson at ABC. Mrs. Katherine Graham owns The Washington Posta and Mr. Sulzberger The New York Times. They are all Jews!

You go down the line in that fashion...not just with ownership but go down to the managing posts and discretionary posts...and you'll find that through their aggressiveness and their inventiveness, they now dominate the news media. Not only in the media, but in academic communities, the financial communities, in the foundations, in all sorts of highly visable and influential services that involve the public, they now have a tremendous voice.

Our policy in the Middle East in my judgement is disastrous, because it's not even handed. I see no reason why nearly half the foreign aid this nation has to give goes to Israel, except for the influence of tis Zionist lobby. I think the power of the media is in the hands of a few people...it's not subject to control for the voters, it's subject only to the whim of the board of directors.' -Vice President Agnew, from Newsweek, Vol.87 1976

FancyMancy

Re: Reality On Syria

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Sky News cuts off a reporter talking about Syria and Assad
https://youtu.be/_ZCPUEFoigs
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:57 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Nixon Vice President gave a speech on this that cost him his career

Some people know too much...

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Roswitha

Postby Roswitha » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 pm

I do not even understand why they would fire these things in the first place.
Like with the other attacks that happened. Shooting that plane down in example a couple of years ago.
If you just look at the media, no one has been giving a reason for it.

Now I don't watch a whole lot of it. I never really wanted to watch the news anyway..

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Nixon Vice President gave a speech on this that cost him his career

Some people know too much...

Great...and so why was that not considered when they wrote the Constitution then? Or...maybe it was but there were other circumstances at play? I don't know the whole story; any enlightenment on the matter would be great.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 am

Great info HP! I oredicted some things and i was hoping i will be wrong but... I am a bit worried about the alt right scam. Trump is the controlled opposition of the juden. He was supposed to be a nationalist american and solve as many internal problems as possible. Instead he acted more agressive than Putin. This brought a bad image to the right in general and puts the leftists in a better light. The retarded pro Trump fucks do not want to let thei ego down and support his move out of stupid pride and the fear of being wrong. And also the fear of leftists. People are too comfortable or too afraud to think for themselves or take their own actions and initiatives, but instead take sides in akready existing factions neither if them being moral and in fact aiming to turn people against each other. Good news is that things dud not escalade and more awajening took place. Not enough yet but more will take place!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:43 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Great info HP! I oredicted some things and i was hoping i will be wrong but... I am a bit worried about the alt right scam. Trump is the controlled opposition of the juden. He was supposed to be a nationalist american and solve as many internal problems as possible. Instead he acted more agressive than Putin. This brought a bad image to the right in general and puts the leftists in a better light. The retarded pro Trump fucks do not want to let thei ego down and support his move out of stupid pride and the fear of being wrong. And also the fear of leftists. People are too comfortable or too afraud to think for themselves or take their own actions and initiatives, but instead take sides in akready existing factions neither if them being moral and in fact aiming to turn people against each other. Good news is that things dud not escalade and more awajening took place. Not enough yet but more will take place!

The alt-right is jewish and kosher. They promote Christian Savior Putin and christianity now. After this meme is out, they will promote something else with Rabbi Christ, and everything else the kosherites tell them to promote. All the Alt-right did and still does is to defend Trump. They made up a fancy story about how is almost innocent now and is held hostage or something.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 am

The Alt-Right is a mixture of people and beliefs. It got more mainstream because Trump was desperate for any support for his campaign he could get. So he dog whistled lots to WN types, racially conscious conservatives and such. Which makes up most of the Alt-Right. Hillary desperate to win turned her campaign into an anti-White, cultural Marxist machine. That jumped on Trump for this and attempted to use it to guilt by association to cost him votes. Both campaign behaviours came together and made the Alt-Right mainstreamed to tens of millions of people. Our RTR's are also in the mix with this all this cost the Communist Party of America were they turn the C around and put a line thought it into a D...for Democrat. To lose everything and collapse as a party. It also allowed Trump to then do stuff that caused the collapse of the Democrats as and the mainstream jew media as their vendetta against him sunk them.

It also allows for everyone to know now Israel runs America with how Trump behaves over Israel. Just like in Syria. Now everyone is talking about Jewish involvement in America.

There really is no Alt-Right leadership its up for grabs for anyone who wants to use the title. The jews are trying to camp out on it as they wish to control this and lead this to nowhere. The Jews pulled a false flag attack at the last large rally to attempt to shut down the Alt-Right. So this is a threat to them.

So instead of complaining about the Alt-Right we should simply just walk in and take it over by putting our information into it. Not just sitting here whinging our hands like Rentagoy over some Jews here and there trying to Jew it up.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:18 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:...

This is one way of looking at it. The gross way is that the alt-right is affected mostly by specific individuals. They didn't give it birth or anything like that, and they do not influence every little thing, but they have most of the so called 'influence' of their audience. The Alt-Lite even was very close in and basically 'one' with the Alt-Right at some point. Maybe other such breaks will happen in the future as people wake up.

The Alt-Right has names, of it's so called 'leadership', and those who affect it's readership the most, which are Spencer, Enoch, Anglin and others. Which have the majority of such under their ideological spectrum. So I would say it's up for alteration of what the jews try to make from this movement. You might as well call it grabs. Maybe it can be altered with information, or steered in another direction, but what it means up to this point with the defined ideas from the main "think tank" of individuals above, makes it kosher.

Certainly it's so called 'leadership' can change. The will in it is genuine and from the people, and emerging of the era. So I agree it can definitely taken over or we can bring about the characters that really mean anything from this social movement on our side of the deal.

But the so called 'leadership', as it's popularly accepted right now, of it is just kosher shit. And it has a 'leadership'. So long some people didn't come out of this and say they are the "Alt-Right" and that the so called Kosherites mentioned above are something else, the leadership, based on influence, remain on these characters, who at least audience wise, lead the far right. Into basically nowhere as stated.

It's good however the alt-right at the same time is an undefined thing. Makes it harder for the jews to censor them.

I like the optimistic view about it.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 am

What does Enoch lead....A podcast media site and Anglin a website. We can put our info into the Alt-Right or you can bitch and do nothing and feel important like rentagoy.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:What does Enoch lead....A podcast media site and Anglin a website. We can put our info into the Alt-Right or you can bitch and do nothing and feel important like rentagoy.

I do not disagree with said points, but, I honeslty am disgusted about the so called (and self-proclaimed) "leadership" of the alt-right.

Like only jews would tell White people that the monkey Heimbach is some 'leader' for them to follow. Disgraceful.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 pm

I took screenshots of what you wrote and have been posting them in people's tweets that are criticizing the jews or are basically alt-right but I haven't been leaving a link to the forums. Should I? 1 I'm not trying to take credit for what you wrote and 2 would it better to leave a link to this thread so people can check us out? I don't mind going back to those tweets and leaving a link to this thread.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 am

Just watched this excellent analysis on the attack on Syria by Ryan Dawson. Want to share

https://youtu.be/gFb4GZtFdvE

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:33 am

WHOAH!!! :o :o Even the Mainstream Media here in Finland is now saying, that "both Syrias Government and Russia accuse *Israel* of being the one guilty of the missile attack" that happened yesterday! "Israel hasnt admitted nor denied the attack" :lol: :lol: Typical jew. Always playing the one whose actions are rightious :x
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 am

Dawson did some of the best work on 911.

AscendingSun wrote:Just watched this excellent analysis on the attack on Syria by Ryan Dawson. Want to share

https://youtu.be/gFb4GZtFdvE

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:07 am

All those missiles got shot down by the Syrian's as well. I suspect most of the missiles America fired were also shot down. Which is why Israel tried to make up for it. The last time America did this out of sixty missiles twenty something only made it and most of them missed.

Artanis wrote:WHOAH!!! :o :o Even the Mainstream Media here in Finland is now saying, that "both Syrias Government and Russia accuse *Israel* of being the one guilty of the missile attack" that happened yesterday! "Israel hasnt admitted nor denied the attack" :lol: :lol: Typical jew. Always playing the one whose actions are rightious :x

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:42 am

RT visits hospital seen in Douma ‘chemical attack’ video, talks to boy from footage (VIDEO)
https://youtu.be/3Tr2TnwZA8o

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Samyaza Lovatt

Postby Samyaza Lovatt » Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 pm

I posted a related thread to this titled the War On Cash Part 2 here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5641 read it for more info