Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About A Commandment

Santana

I'm kind of new. I dedicated my soul last year, and have been researching quite a bit for longer.

I came back to the Al-Jilwah, and in Chapter 2, it says Satan "does not allow friendly association with other people". I can't help but feel like I've disobeyed this, because most of my loved ones are more or less Christian, and 2 of my cousins whom are the only ones I can live with and of course love very much, but they are indeed Christian, and so I just need to know if family is an exception. I don't want to be against Father Satan, nor do I want to disobey him, but I'm kind of stuck.

Santana said:
You can be friendly with whomever you want, it's your choice. Generally you'll want to not reveal any deep things or secrets about yourself to others however, especially to normies, as this would likely have quite bad repercussions.

Santana said:
I'm kind of new. I dedicated my soul last year, and have been researching quite a bit for longer.

I came back to the Al-Jilwah, and in Chapter 2, it says Satan "does not allow friendly association with other people". I can't help but feel like I've disobeyed this, because most of my loved ones are more or less Christian, and 2 of my cousins whom are the only ones I can live with and of course love very much, but they are indeed Christian, and so I just need to know if family is an exception. I don't want to be against Father Satan, nor do I want to disobey him, but I'm kind of stuck.
That's no commandment it's a rule (the world "comandment" is christian), and i think everyone's loved ones here are normies or christians, whether they are normies or christians they both are outsiders to SS but it's understandable that they are outsiders and thats no problem, Satan understands that many have no choice but to live with them atleast untill the person can live without them and owning his/her house. You're not against Satan with that.
And that statement is more for not being with friends that are outsiders, or living widout friends if you dont have an SS friend.

Catalincata94 said:
Santana said:

That's no commandment it's a rule (the world "comandment" is christian), and i think everyone's loved ones here are normies or christians, whether they are normies or christians they both are outsiders to SS but it's understandable that they are outsiders and thats no problem, Satan understands that many have no choice but to live with them atleast untill the person can live without them and owning his/her house. You're not against Satan with that.
And that statement is more for not being with friends that are outsiders, or living widout friends if you dont have an SS friend.

They likely used the word commandment as that is the word used on the JoyOfSatan page "The Commandments Of Satan"

Santana said:

This sermon by HPS Maxine explains what that commandment means: https://archive.is/ZODoG

Santana said:

This is HPS Maxine's interpretation of the Commandment:

"I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE."
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.

The Commandments of Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

I think people misunderstand what this means. It doesn't mean be a jerk to everyone or not talk to or ever have anyone as a friend or partner who is not SS. That would be literally impossible in today's world unless someone stayed home 24/7 or something.

What it means is don't put your full trust in them or reveal deep secrets you have or talk about SS or things like that. Most people who are outsiders with rare exceptions do not have any spiritual awareness and do not live by the values we do we have to remember that. So it would be dumb to reveal some stuff to most people or put trust in most people for some things.

We have to always remember to be careful lwhat we do or say around outsiders really weird things too outside of SS and things like Nazism or talking about the Jews in many cases also will usually not get a good reaction at all. So thats something else to remember.

Jews we shouldn't be friendly to or even interact with at all if possible and if we are forced to interact we should always remember they are the enemy no matter what they do or say. It's dumb to ever trust a Jew. This may be what this actually means.

It's more along the lines of this. Now I know there are some cases the Gods have wanted someone to bring another person to SS and even made that known to someone. That is an exception on the top part but without any other exceptions it's usually bad to bring it up at all with outsiders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back