Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

I knew many people would be surprised to see me online while in prison this is not strange for African governments corruption is like food for our leaders there are police I pay to enter many of my needs including in sence candles and so on I continue meditation as well as raum

I still need a lot of guidance and training for this period

Althought there should be answers for my question, there are loopholes that are still uncovered. Thanks to this site I've learnt the truth about Hitler, but if Holocaust never existed and Nazis never persecuted and jailed homosexuals, why no one, not one Nazi, renounced and refuted these falsehoods?
How could the Jews succeed in spreading these lies. Why have the German people, who ought to recognize the truth, defend Hitler?
My brother pointed out that ww2 isn't so old and that there are still people who can tell their stories in the war.
If Nazis never persecuted homosexuals, why are they notorious for it and why no one disproved these claims? Or dis they persecute them?

Osiris Silvio said:
Althought there should be answers for my question, there are loopholes that are still uncovered. Thanks to this site I've learnt the truth about Hitler, but if Holocaust never existed and Nazis never persecuted and jailed homosexuals, why no one, not one Nazi, renounced and refuted these falsehoods?
How could the Jews succeed in spreading these lies. Why have the German people, who ought to recognize the truth, defend Hitler?
My brother pointed out that ww2 isn't so old and that there are still people who can tell their stories in the war.
If Nazis never persecuted homosexuals, why are they notorious for it and why no one disproved these claims? Or dis they persecute them?
Multiple high ranking people in Hitler's government were gay, and nobody had any problem with them. It wasn't a secret that some of Hitler's friends and multiple people who worked with him were gay. Gay people were not persecuted by Hitler, but pedophiles were absolutely hated and punished. There were some gay pedophiles who were punished by the NS government, but they were punished for being pedophiles, not for being gay.

The NS government's attitude toward gay people was that it wasn't really a big deal. All of the focus was on being an honorable man and working for the betterment of their society. As long as they live a good life and work to protect and care for their people, this is much more important way to judge a person than by who they are attracted to.

Holla Brothers and Sisters, im not really new but my question is on a newbie level.

When doing a Sun Square for strenghtening a debilitated Sun, do i need to use a affirmation or do the energies flow automaticly where they need to go? And also how often may i repeat a Sun Square( like in a year)? Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Oh and just one more question, If i start a Mercury Square tomorrow( for a debilitated Mercury) is it okay that Aquarius is in retrograde? or should i wait for another Sign? Thank you for your time. Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Osiris Silvio said:

History is written by the victors. The Jews won and they own most governments and media outlets. They control the narrative and they sell the story. It’s been made illegal in 18 countries to question whether the Holocaust even existed. The truth doesn’t require laws to protect it. Several people have been jailed for disputing the Holocaust and jail time is enough to keep most people quiet.

GUARDIAN SEARCH

I have been wanting to know who my guardian demon is since my dedication. A few months ago I spoke out loud before going to bed for my guardian to please come in my dreams so that I could know who he or she is. Well he did but just his voice. It was a regular dream but with his voice overlaid upon it. All he said was his name. I knew what it was when I woke up but a very short time later it fled my mind. Recently I have been looking through the Demon lists and the name Abraxas sounds very familiar. I dont know if it was the name said in the dream though.

Also on top of this everytime I have felt some ...uuummm....presence it has felt female. In fact just a couple of days ago I was not doing well emotionally and it felt like there was someone sitting on the edge of my bed just hanging out. It felt female, very loving and comforting as if coming from a lover. All of this has me so confused.

In Abraxas' section it mentions somethings that caught my eye. I dont know anything about these things and Im guessing they have nothing to do with what Im thinking. I was born March 1st, pisces, and reading the elements section water seems to fit me best. All three of those things are in his description.

A strange thing happened today with this search of mine. I have been having some stupid petty problems with people at work. To get my mind off of it while working I was thinking about who my gaurdian is, whether it is Abraxas, and bouncing everything I just typed above around in my head. I was repeating his name in my head and sometimes looking at his sigil through memory while trying to figure this all out.

Suddenly I felt slightly light headed and than my brain seemed to just shut off. All thoughts stopped, my ears started ringing and I felt a small electric buzz spread throughout my body. When this faded I felt calm and focused. A short time later I noticed that I was feeling better emotionaly then I have in a few weeks.

So what do you guys and gals make of all this.

Osiris Silvio said:
The Pink Swastika by Scott Lively proves that Lord Hitler and the Third Reich accepted homosexuality.

The Pink Swastika PDF: https://web.archive.org/web/2020041.../2019/12/Pink-Swastika-5th-Book-One-ebook.pdf

F_For_Flamingo said:
Oh and just one more question, If i start a Mercury Square tomorrow( for a debilitated Mercury) is it okay that Aquarius is in retrograde? or should i wait for another Sign? Thank you for your time. Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

If you look on the planetary squares page it tells you wgat signs are best and what are not. Obviously no square should be done when the planet is in retrograde. As for your sun square question, yes anything you raise energy for should be directed with an affirmation or the energy just dissipates. When doing planetary squares or other workings with cleaning I personally think its best to tailor the affirmation to what you specifically want to clean or empower and in what way.

Also it matters if its a square for material or spiritual matters. So if you're doing a spiritual one I would tailor the affirmation to empowering and or cleaning that specific chakra for example. Or if its a material square, say like for the sun or venus make an affirmation to attract money beauty and or vitality ect. Just some ideas.

Sleeping_dragon said:
Osiris Silvio said:
History is written by the victors. The Jews won and they own most governments and media outlets. They control the narrative and they sell the story. It’s been made illegal in 18 countries to question whether the Holocaust even existed. The truth doesn’t require laws to protect it. Several people have been jailed for disputing the Holocaust and jail time is enough to keep most people quiet.

That's true, victors write the history, even Winston Churchill said it. Thank you

In October 2019, a revolution erupted in Lebanon. The highways and main roads were blocked by protesters for several months, demanding a radical replacement of the ruling class by TECHNOCRATS... Could that revolution have been started by the Jews, since they are ill-famed for conspiring most revolutions in the world?
I always feel that Lebanon is already ruled by the Jews, ever since the Civil War in the 70s. The Lebanese politicians are very corrupt and they do everything to break the Lebanese and ruin Lebanon, starting from the cancerous pollution to the lifestyle of Hunger Games which they create in the country.
How likely is it that the kikes are already ruling Lebanon and causing such woes, all governments and politicians being kike puppets?
I also have a feeling that Hezbollah is secretly in cahoots with Israel. Hezbollah needlessly started a war with Israel in 2006, following enormous protests in that year which demanded the end of sectarianism and the unity of all religions. Only the Lebanese people and this ancient country paid the price of this absurd war, adding more scars and traumas to everyone. This led me to believe that Hezbollah is created by the Jews.
Also, many people wonder why Lebanon does not make peace with Israel. Some believe that Hezbollah prevents this treaty. But if my point is right, that means that Israel is disguising behind Hezbollah to keep justifying its wars on Lebanon in the name of eradicating Hezbollah.

Very important: most people are demanding a technocratic government, which, as I have noticed on JOS, only leads to totalitarianism. Can someone please elaborate more on technocraticism?
Is there a chance for Lebanon against the kikes?
Now Emmanuel Macron is deeply invested in Lebanon, but he is obviously a pet of Rothschild since they made him.

Hi all, in Astrology which House system do you use and why? I’ve been interpreting mine using Placidus but it’s just occurred to me this might not be the approved method for a SS. Thanks

Shadowcat said:
F_For_Flamingo said:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

If you look on the planetary squares page it tells you wgat signs are best and what are not. Obviously no square should be done when the planet is in retrograde. As for your sun square question, yes anything you raise energy for should be directed with an affirmation or the energy just dissipates. When doing planetary squares or other workings with cleaning I personally think its best to tailor the affirmation to what you specifically want to clean or empower and in what wa
Also it matters if its a square for material or spiritual matters. So if you're doing a spiritual one I would tailor the affirmation to empowering and or cleaning that specific chakra for example. Or if its a material square, say like for the sun or venus make an affirmation to attract money beauty and or vitality ect. Just some ideas.

Thank you alot for the indepth explanation. I saw that Aquarius is the sign for Mercury Square( did not know its should not be done in retrograde). And about the affirmation i got confused because of this " When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense." ( i concluded out of this that spiritual golas dont need a affirmation, good that i asked :D). Thank you again for your time. Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Shadowcat said:
F_For_Flamingo said:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

If you look on the planetary squares page it tells you wgat signs are best and what are not. Obviously no square should be done when the planet is in retrograde. As for your sun square question, yes anything you raise energy for should be directed with an affirmation or the energy just dissipates. When doing planetary squares or other workings with cleaning I personally think its best to tailor the affirmation to what you specifically want to clean or empower and in what wa

Thank you alot for the indepth explanation. I saw that Aquarius is the sign for Mercury Square( did not know its should not be done in retrograde). And about the affirmation i got confused because of this " When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense." ( i concluded out of this that spiritual golas dont need a affirmation, good that i asked :D). Thank you again for your time. Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Yes no matter what the goal is you need an affirmation. Welcome :)

(I recently restarted again not the 40-day but basically back to yoga H/K, mantras, breathing etc.etc. Was just cleaning and chakra spinning for a while took some information from 40-day and added to my routine).

But I do have a question on opening the chakras. For how long do we perform these opening chakra meditations? weeks? months?

Or should I have moved unto full chakra meditation and have balanced output? i.e. 7-10 rep range area balanced output

Is it okay to perform opening even IF it imbalances the chakras with different rep amounts?

Throat is getting tight and muscles are getting tense from daily mantra. Anyone have advice on how to ease this

Gear88 said:
(I recently restarted again not the 40-day but basically back to yoga H/K, mantras, breathing etc.etc. Was just cleaning and chakra spinning for a while took some information from 40-day and added to my routine).

But I do have a question on opening the chakras. For how long do we perform these opening chakra meditations? weeks? months?

Or should I have moved unto full chakra meditation and have balanced output? i.e. 7-10 rep range area balanced output

Is it okay to perform opening even IF it imbalances the chakras with different rep amounts?
Do as instructed in the page. If I remember correctly the initial openings are done in a week per chakra and there is instruction to keep a few days off between chakras. If you don't feel pressure or any other feeling on the chakra when doing it I think you could extend the time done, but don't drag it out too long. You can always go back to work on your chakras as what is really important is to clean dross away, control mind and yoga for free flow of energy. Those things will sufficiently stimulate kundalini.

After that you would do good to empower yourself through cleaning, void and yoga. Those are the foundation, and you want a good foundation so your building won't wobble so to speak. You could also add full chakra meditation, but I'm hesitant towards it since void is so underrated, whilst bringing so much for the mage. It's basically better to be in control of your mind before you begin empowering your chakras while you have less than adequate control, I hope that makes sense.

Low Priest said:
Throat is getting tight and muscles are getting tense from daily mantra. Anyone have advice on how to ease this
What kind of time / repetitions are we talking about per day here? I remember getting occasional throat issues at the very beginning when I was not used for vibrations and after a few months when I increased time spent on mantras or final rtr. So maybe you are just overextending a bit, maybe? As for tension... Ease up when you your thing. Yoga helps aswell, but it's better to be as relaxed as possible when you recite mantras etc.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:

Do as instructed in the page. If I remember correctly the initial openings are done in a week per chakra and there is instruction to keep a few days off between chakras. If you don't feel pressure or any other feeling on the chakra when doing it I think you could extend the time done, but don't drag it out too long. You can always go back to work on your chakras as what is really important is to clean dross away, control mind and yoga for free flow of energy. Those things will sufficiently stimulate kundalini.

After that you would do good to empower yourself through cleaning, void and yoga. Those are the foundation, and you want a good foundation so your building won't wobble so to speak. You could also add full chakra meditation, but I'm hesitant towards it since void is so underrated, whilst bringing so much for the mage. It's basically better to be in control of your mind before you begin empowering your chakras while you have less than adequate control, I hope that makes sense.

Low Priest said:
What kind of time / repetitions are we talking about per day here? I remember getting occasional throat issues at the very beginning when I was not used for vibrations and after a few months when I increased time spent on mantras or final rtr. So maybe you are just overextending a bit, maybe? As for tension... Ease up when you your thing. Yoga helps aswell, but it's better to be as relaxed as possible when you recite mantras etc.
111 Surya
Raum x9 every chakra
9x chakra tune vibrations
Raum meditation
Then full aop by innana
That's like 542 mantras?
Twice a day so like 1084 mantras daily?
I thought it would pass by itself but it hasn't.

Sisyphus said:
What are peoples Opinions on Samuel? says he is an angel but is indifferent. Is it safe to interact with Samuel?

These are enemy garbage. Don't open up conversations anymore you'd open these with your local crackhead serial killer. Move away from these entities.

Low Priest said:
111 Surya
Raum x9 every chakra
9x chakra tune vibrations
Raum meditation
Then full aop by innana
That's like 542 mantras?
Twice a day so like 1084 mantras daily?
I thought it would pass by itself but it hasn't.
Wtf dude :D Cut it in half and you are still doing good, and your vocal cords will thank you. :D You're obviously overdoing it.

Here's a six-month spiritual warfare program

https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/spiritual_warfare_program_12202011.pdf

An Outline of Esoteric Science by Rudolf Steiner...
Any thoughts on this book. At then end there are exercises that instruct on how to develop supersensible skills to feel and see the invisible.
The writer talks about the history of creation, an esoteric sort of evolution. His ideas are comparable to what Franz Bardon says in his Initiation into Hermetics.

On the Chakra alignment meditation they are shown as pyramids and not petaled discs like the they are everywhere else... why? I've never heard of that, before. Is it in any lesser known books?

Low Priest said:

Are you doing hatha yoga??
If not, At least do Surya namaskar in mornings

Hey guys

What do you think about psychic mediums that perform accurate readings on youtube or on TV shows?

Do you think they actually talk to the dead or just reading the minds or it's all a deception from angels???

I experienced this my self and i know they are accurate, and most of them are good heart people, but it seems to me that most of them they are played by angels

Hi, I don't know if this will get seen, and I already tried posting this as a topic.

I have a question about a part of Chapter 2 in the Al-Jilwah. Satan says he "does not allow friendly association with other people", and taking "other people" to mean Xians, does that also apply to family?

I live with 2 cousins and an aunt, who are all Christian but they're the only ones I can live with currently. Most of my family is more or less Christian but Christian nonetheless...and I still love them, but am I disobeying Father Satan? If I am, what could I possibly do? I'm kind of stuck.

Hail Satan

Santana said:
Hi, I don't know if this will get seen, and I already tried posting this as a topic.

I have a question about a part of Chapter 2 in the Al-Jilwah. Satan says he "does not allow friendly association with other people", and taking "other people" to mean Xians, does that also apply to family?

I live with 2 cousins and an aunt, who are all Christian but they're the only ones I can live with currently. Most of my family is more or less Christian but Christian nonetheless...and I still love them, but am I disobeying Father Satan? If I am, what could I possibly do? I'm kind of stuck.

Hail Satan
You can still love them, you can still be friendly with them. This is basically talking about how you need to keep your own secrets. Don't tell them everything about you, and especially don't tell them about Satanism. Because you don't know how a christian will react. They could become violent if they know about it. So be careful.

Valeh said:
Hey guys

What do you think about psychic mediums that perform accurate readings on youtube or on TV shows?

Do you think they actually talk to the dead or just reading the minds or it's all a deception from angels???

I experienced this my self and i know they are accurate, and most of them are good heart people, but it seems to me that most of them they are played by angels
Many of these people do have real talents and skills. These are often talents from past lives. Strong Satanist souls that had these skills in past generations, so they still have the ability now in this generation. Your skills and talents do often stay with you in your soul for next generations.

And many of these people are christians now, just because they don't know the truth about that. So they could be influenced by enemy things. They could be influenced by angel thought-forms. I do believe that some of these people are guided by the gods. They are strong Satanist souls, and they are still connected with the gods. Just they are confused, so they call the gods by the wrong names.

Hello everyone!

Since I dedicated myself, I wasn't 100% sure Satan existed. I always had a thought inside my head that maybe he doesn't exist and that everything is hopeless. Because of this, I asked Satan to give me a obvious proof of his existence, but I didn't get an answer (I concentrated on his sigil and asked him for a proof). Has Satan left me? Am I unworthy of being an SS? Have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I made any grammatical errors.

qazwsx111 said:
On the Chakra alignment meditation they are shown as pyramids and not petaled discs like the they are everywhere else... why? I've never heard of that, before. Is it in any lesser known books?
Chakras are basically energy vortexes.

FierySerpent said:
Hello everyone!

Since I dedicated myself, I wasn't 100% sure Satan existed. I always had a thought inside my head that maybe he doesn't exist and that everything is hopeless. Because of this, I asked Satan to give me a obvious proof of his existence, but I didn't get an answer (I concentrated on his sigil and asked him for a proof). Has Satan left me? Am I unworthy of being an SS? Have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I made any grammatical errors.
Calm down and give it some time.

qazwsx111 said:

The chakras are shaped as pyramids because of the geometry of the human soul and the universe. It is no surprise this is the first time you are seeing this, considering everything outside of JOS is corrupt. The chakras have petals, they are based on the Sanskrit alphabet. During mediation they are shaped like a polyhedron because our soul is shaped as a Octahedron.

Just more knowledge that taken out of rotation until recently thanks to clergy and The Powers of Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back