Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When to question everything and doubt everyone

Dahaarkan

I'd like to write a short post on a matter that to me at least, is very important.

I am always pushing and nudging people to think for themselves, to question everything and doubt everyone. So I'm going to expand on this a bit.

You should definitely be inquisitive, at any and all times, but you should also understand that there is a time and a place for questioning something or someone. I give my personal example, I have several questions on very sensitive topics, that I'd very much like to discuss.

Even though I'm starved to know answers, I never make topics on these, because it is not the time or place for such. Considering our dire situation, each and every one of us has a responsibility of being delicate enough to not post messages that create confusion, or potentially demoralize readers during these times.

No one demands that you bury any questions or doubts you may have, to simply obey without question. It is expected however that you be patient, and wait for the right time to express your questions or doubts, without damaging the people around you.

The right time, if you are wondering, is when you are not in immediate danger, and have other knowledgeable people willing to discuss the matter with you. As the world is on the brink of collapse we must remain focused on the task at hand.

When you ask a question you put said question in the mind of others. Left unanwered or worse, if the truth of the matter is demoralizing, you are destabilizing another SS, potentially harming the effectiveness of their RTR and such.

A time will come when we can discuss advanced and sensitive matters openly. When it is not required that everyone be focused and comitted to a dire and urgent matter. Be patient, and who knows, perhaps with time you will even answer those questions yourself.

This is what it means to be responsible with your right to question things. Knowing the time and place for such.

Beautiful post! Thank you for the message. I will keep that in mind from now on!

I do understand but there is a lot of newpies (like me as example) that need to know more about things here Knowing that I am an Arab, I need to ask about a lot of things that are not familiar to my culture (like the occult stuff)

Makes sense, I guess.

As much as I find the recent flow of events around JOS to be rather distasteful, the general good of the community takes priority here. If anything, we wouldn't even be online past december to have any luxury of bickering in the first place, if it wasn't for HP Cobra. So long as he keep us afloat, he gets a pass from me.

Satanfire666 said:
I do understand but there is a lot of newpies (like me as example) that need to know more about things here Knowing that I am an Arab, I need to ask about a lot of things that are not familiar to my culture (like the occult stuff)
Everything that a newbie needs is on the main websites.

Satanfire666 said:

You can ask any question you want. There are threads and forums. That's what this is about.

However, your best time investment is to read all of the JoS material. Most of the time, your question can be answered in just the next page you will read there.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:

You can ask any question you want. There are threads and forums. That's what this is about.

However, your best time investment is to read all of the JoS material. Most of the time, your question can be answered in just the next page you will read there.

Thanks alot all of you guys :mrgreen: my goal is to be a strong magician spicaly when it comes to runic magick and color magick too.

Dahaarkan said:
When to question everything

Interesting point of view, but this only if you look from one side
It is very true that we must remain focused on what we have to do - war against the enemy is the priority.

But at the same time we need to move forward spiritually, we need to evolve and we need to help other people do the same

Don't expect that everyone will have the patience to wait for the right day when we won't be in danger and we can talk openly
And why would they wait ?! When they have someone who can answer their questions

There is nothing wrong with asking questions but we must make a clear distinction between a legitimate question asked by a legitimate member and a question asked by an infiltrator / troll in order to create mistrust and to put doubts on the JoS

For old members it is not difficult to make this distinction but for new members it is almost impossible and infiltrations / enemy take advantage of this. Maybe in the future this aspect will be solved as well.

I agree, if you're a person of standing. But HP Cobra, for example, do have the knowledge and skill to deal with these types of things.

If anything goes out of hand, more experienced members also come in and help, in case where destabilization might be a concern, to add the "peer pressure", showing social support etc, that we stand together as a community.

Newbies for example, which has already happened on this thread, do need to ask questions.

Losers and nobodies that come in and ask at times un-sensitive, insulting or disrespectful questions, or outright post just to sow discord, rarely if ever gain any grounds and are easily dealt with by the admins and experienced members. The usual troll, Jew, and infiltrator are a common thing and the majority of the long time members are wise to this. Or they need to experience it.

It's in the off-shot groups, that are outside these forums, that any type of demoralization usually happens. And that's, from what I assume, Jews and infiltrators. Not Spiritual Satanists.

If you're a Spiritual Satanist with standing, and you're somewhat in a position where if you doubt the Joy of Satan forums, or anything, might cause giant waves of demoralization throughout the lower ranks --- that is the answer right there: they are lower ranks.

The usual "ethos" from the lower levels to the higher ones are generally the same. There is a "Lowest Common Denominator" for all of us. So any questions doesn't pose any threat to the stabilization of the forums.

The higher echelons might have to craft a more thorough answer, but in general there is rarely if ever any question that poses a threat, if at all.

In times where there is a giant attack with curses, and infiltrators attacking the forums etc, I believe it is better to remind the experienced and long time members to give their input. That it's important in the general social argument, to show consensus on topics and opinions, and support. As we are all of different characters and personalities, different members respond differently to different inputs here.

I can honestly I have been going about things on here in the way you mentioned. I also sometimes wait to ask something until I have successfully figured how to properly and thoroughly ask what exactly I want to know. Amazing breakdown. Thank you brother.

Satanfire666 said:

Just back up what HP Hooded Cobra said about usually being able to find answer on the next page when reading the main sites. I myself and I remember reading others saying the same that we would have a question pop up in our minds while reading the main sites and so many times the next page would answer us. Best wishes brother

Doctor's doing open brain surgery. Let's be asking a question right now. *knocks door down* (my questions are not to be held back).

Hey doc, did you know your wife gets it on with someone else at your home? Not that I have any evidence, but she might? I suspect she is cheating on your right now doc?

"That's me exercising my rights to Freedom of Speech, and if you don't accept this, you're a shill dictator. Imagine the doctor didn't like my allegation. Lol!"

I mean I know the doctor probably failed with the scapel when I bursted the door down, or that if the patient even survived, the doctor will probably experience emotional failure to not continue the surgery, leading to the patient's death, but I just had to ask.

Or maybe my mind was too little to comprehend how it would go. I just wanted to 'question' while I was slandering I guess? This doctor is making more money than me, I always hated them for it. Here comes the hospital security to beat my ass out of the hospital. Oy vey, oppressors.

Maybe I'll be beat by the hospital security, but that's because I'm really really smart and I make the appropriate slander, sorry, I meant questioning. I'm so smart the security had to beat my ass over this little incident. The doctor got fired and the patient is dead.

But at least I got to ask my question in the manner I saw fit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Doctor's doing open brain surgery. Let's be asking a question right now. *knocks door down* (my questions are not to be held back).

Oh goodness that gave me a much needed chuckle. I do appreciate your patience with some folk, despite them needing to have some trust in their fellows, a need to read more, or just some basic sense 'smacked into them'. I do not envy your position of handling the forums.

At the end of the day, there's going to be a distinction between newer members and the people who have been at this for a time.

For me personally, although it might sound like a selfish statement at first glance, there's a little more nuance to it. Would I like to know more about current going-ons? Of course, anyone would be. But ultimately my most burning questions are all entirely personal and about my own path, my own progress.

At the end of the day, it's going to be easier for more experienced members to put everything aside. For me, my loyalty is to the Gods. I've been at this long enough to know the legitimacy of the path, of spiritual development, and of spiritual warfare. Even if the JoS collapsed tomorrow, scoured from the web, devoid of leadership and without community, I'd still follow the creed. Perform my power meditations, do my RTRs.

Obviously that's not going to happen, but my point is, people have an issue, conflating the movement with the goal, in the wrong ways. In the hypothetical universe the JoS did not exist, the war against the enemy and spiritual development would still be the righteous path of truth and justice.

My loyalty to the JoS stems from the fact it is the movement that has provided me these means. And from my own experiences, I know all of it is legitimate, and that'll never change.

Point is, for those who are in the midst of internal conflict, and are pushing for answers to questions they think they need right here and now, the real answer is that one should focus more inward. The fact you should fight and progress remains fact regardless of what happens here on the forums. The JoS is simply a face of a resistance and a path you should know is the truth by now.

And if you care about the success of that movement, you'd do well not to demoralize the people who are still on shaky ground regarding their own spiritual path. If you're just starting out, you lack for experiences. And if you lack for experiences, your faith is based on the testimonials of online strangers, which is a dubious thing at best for the most part. It's really only when you develop far enough that you have these experiences for yourself, does personal loyalty and self-assurance about the truth manifest. It's easy for me to believe every word Cobra says. Not because I'm a gullible fool who wants nothing more than to kiss ass. But, my own experiences, and the development of my own persona and moralities align to the point where I feel little to no need to question otherwise. It's simple spiritual instinct, and I feel kinship and understanding with the statements provided.

All things said and done, planting doubt into the minds of such people is not a great move for the overall hygiene of the movement. This isn't say one should not be curious, but your greatest curiosities should always be the personal ones that pertain most to you. It's only human to have doubt, but truth be told, doubt is best answered by progress. One question answered now, but in the mind of the undeveloped person, this will quickly lead to more, as doubts propagate, as there'll always be more doubt until one reaches a certain threshold. Instead, these doubts could be quelled for good by simple effort and practice.

You start questioning things around you, when you see the constant failures and ask why is this the way it is? Christianity failed me and destroyed one side of my family because of it. It taught them to be abusive and they always loved to quote that the best way to love a child is to discpline them with a rod. Whenever I needed help, No jewish thoughtform came to save me.

People accepted a lower standard of living and ask why is that so. Is it by choice? Or because they're simply programmed that way. I noticed how ugly parts of America has become, but people seem to accept that simply because they're weak and unable to change anything. This part is deflected by their insane belief that this is a test for jew heaven and to be accepted, one must submit themselves to torment of the self. You know the craziest quote ever spoken to me by my Crazy christian family? This was a response to what I ask what will the christians do to help save our civilization. "People will always have babies" is what I was told. Basically saying that you are unable to change nothing, but we'll push the responsibility onto babies to help save us. Christians are the biggest dunces of them all, I notice in their behavioral traits, they are quick to push responsibility of the self onto others and moreso to blame. I believe this to be subliminal as they belief if they do nothing but accept Jewsus into them, they can get away with anything. I lived with a Christian who was like this, Could accept no self-responsibility and was quick to push something onto my plate to handle. He made sure to thank his jew god for the blessings and not me.

Its a good thing to remember that the more allies we have the better. but that doesn't mean crap when they fail you when you really need them the most. I can speak from experience. When a newly dedicated satanist gets started on this path, there will always be back-programming that needs to be undone, or you will fail everytime in a persistent routine. This is just a metaphor, but even the 1% of the world that claim to be satanists, its possible that only 0.01% are consistent in their path to godhood. I treated the RTR as if that was my ticket to Hell with no real intention behind it, it's pitiful and I hate to see other people treat it the same as I did. Its the same as Christians visiting Church every Sunday, to maintain their RSVP.

My advice again for New Satanist and mainly for myself is to educate yourself on what this site has to offer, you do not need to rush into this, but time is of the essence, it's how you choose to spend it. When you can firmly believe what is presented, then I would say either to start deprogramming yourself or dedicate. Dedicating as a Satanist is the best thing to do first and now that you're aware of what the enemy has done, your resolve should be strong and worthy of the gods. Follow the guides that HP Cobra has made, they are the 6-month plans if you cannot manage to stay consistent. It's a good guide, you can go at your own pace, but it's recommended to start slow. This is just my personal advice, but start doing aura cleanings and protection rituals right away before jumping into RTRs. When you participate in warfare, it's only natural for a few bullets to come your way, It is not to be taken lightly in our weakened spiritual states.

I would also like to recommend for those that have never attempted to commune with the gods that this can cause possible issues like confusion in what to believe in, especially in this age of information. Something that can push you to change your mind in a split second, because even though you're a Satanist, you still haven't confirmed the god's existence, that should be another goal set so your belief is further strengthened. That is all I have to say for now, take it as a beggar telling a rich man how to not make foolish financial decisions.

KnowingtheSource said:
Could you explain Acts 19:15?

This is just more jewish blameshifting, of an "evil spirit" or a "demon" that possesses someone to go crazy. We all know the demons do not possess anyone, or cause them to go crazy. "Evil spirits" possessing people and causing insanity and/or harm, as mentioned in the next verse, is just jewish blameshifting that demons do this, when in reality, it's the alien greys that will get into people's head, sometimes even under the guise of a demon, causing insanity and inflicting self harm. Since before Hebrew even existed, the Satan and the demons have been written about as our creator and Gods who have assisted humanity. It was only when the jews came on the scene that they twisted Satan and the demons into negative beings.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey doc, did you know your wife gets it on with someone else at your home? Not that I have any evidence, but she might? I suspect she is cheating on your right now doc?

"That's me exercising my rights to Freedom of Speech, and if you don't accept this, you're a shill dictator. Imagine the doctor didn't like my allegation. Lol!"

I mean I know the doctor probably failed with the scapel when I bursted the door down, or that if the patient even survived, the doctor will probably experience emotional failure to not continue the surgery, leading to the patient's death, but I just had to ask.

Or maybe my mind was too little to comprehend how it would go. I just wanted to 'question' while I was slandering I guess? This doctor is making more money than me, I always hated them for it. Here comes the hospital security to beat my ass out of the hospital. Oy vey, oppressors.

Maybe I'll be beat by the hospital security, but that's because I'm really really smart and I make the appropriate slander, sorry, I meant questioning. I'm so smart the security had to beat my ass over this little incident. The doctor got fired and the patient is dead.

But at least I got to ask my question in the manner I saw fit.

I'd delete my other post, if it didn't go so well with this and Dahaarkan's post.

Thanks for this post. Amongst the recent drama and general unrest I think this was needed. It honestly upset me the in the recent days to see the latest bout of bickering and infighting and also the
dissension surrounding questioning HPCobra and Maxine. Its unnatural to force and expect everyone to like one another and get along. Alot of people will be curious and have questions from time to time. But we are supposed to be a unit for fuck sake. I bet any jews floating around seeing all this were hyper hand rubbing. In all honesty it's sad this doubt has been undeservedly brought fourth, but also the way this doubt has been brought fourth that was uncalled for. Unnecessary drama and kindergarten level attacking members and out right disrespecting them also does none of us any good, which I have also seen elsewhere. Let's keep that to a minimum, no scratch that, to nothing.

There is a proper time and place for proper questions. And a proper way to solve disputes between SS. That doesn't count for the middle of a bombardment during a battle which can cause confusion doubt and dissension in a unit that need to be one to accomplish a mission. Let us function as one please. I really dont want to loose this war and be borged. I want to see the Gods come back and our people and this planet come out of the dark ages and finally advance.

KnowingtheSource said:
Ok thanks.

Did you ever see alien Grey's?

People may have the unfortunate situation of seeing them sometimes with a functional third eye, because they attack us spiritual practitioners when we try to meditate, to keep us spiritually at the level of vermin.

hailourtruegod said:
Satanfire666 said:

Just back up what HP Hooded Cobra said about usually being able to find answer on the next page when reading the main sites. I myself and I remember reading others saying the same that we would have a question pop up in our minds while reading the main sites and so many times the next page would answer us. Best wishes brother

To add to this, don’t forget the search function on the forums. Many answers to questions you have are likely already answered in a previous thread.

KnowingtheSource said:
Ok thanks, I will keep an open mind to continue to grow.

We understand why you tried to promote New Age and so forth. In this case, since you are reading here, consider our position also. We don't mean "evil".

Certain people have experienced things. Maybe meditation will help you rectify things for yourself. Most people here were ex-christians, ex-new agers, ex-islam and so forth.

Some replies lately, are starting to give me these vibes as if we are in the some form of Platonic School. Where everyone has wonderful input and every-time you hear something your mind becomes stimulated.

No wonder the enemy is crapping their pants.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
KnowingtheSource said:
Ok thanks.

People may have the unfortunate situation of seeing them sometimes with a functional third eye, because they attack us spiritual practitioners when we try to meditate, to keep us spiritually at the level of vermin.
Yes. during meditation and once in dreams. not pleasant. disgusting creatures. they feel absolutely cruel, cold and lifeless.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
KnowingtheSource said:
Ok thanks.

Yes. during meditation and once in dreams. not pleasant. disgusting creatures. they feel absolutely cruel, cold and lifeless.

I always smell them first before I get a glimpse, just this overwhelming stench out of nowhere its really nauseating.

When people are newer it's actually better to kind of go along with things and read the site but as you grow in knowledge and power and understanding you can question things and you may find meditation stuff on your own or with help from the Gods not talked about here because some stuff just can't be released publicly right now. Not bad but the problem is for some newer members and some people in certain mindstates this constantly questioning everything is going to lead them either to obsessive worrying or to the enemy cause they get confused. Maxine was a big believer in free thought and questioning things. She did not always go along with what everyone thought on everything nor should anyone it gets to be kind of cliquish that way and after awhile it gets to the point of I don't know this for a fact but I am going to say it cause everyone else said it. That is not much different than the enemy programs.

After awhile if you actually advance you will know the truth. Not everything everyone goes on about or gets emotionally attached too even matters at all. Some arguments and fights really are about nothing that matters. Kind of remember that and don't let your emotions get the best of you. The goal is that people get better and more powerful everyday the world advances one person at a time and heals more every day. Eventually we will know the truth on everything and live according to it as an entire planet. But not everyone does right now not even all SS people. I don't either and probably you don't unless your almost a God which is not that common. That is why the Gods are still trying to teach us stuff.

But for sure there should be as much less fighting over stuff as possible.
The Jews want us fighting and not getting along we shouldn't do that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back