Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Warning about Nyan

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Just look what shit she wroted on My email. She is troll, jew or hardcore mental ill.

The voices in my head are telling me that Satan is punishing me for something I did in my past life.Is this true?

But I might have been a Jew in my past life according to the voices in my head.

if you can convince me to listen to you i will be a satanist

Kurat said:
Just look what shit she wroted on My email. She is troll, jew or hardcore mental ill.

The voices in my head are telling me that Satan is punishing me for something I did in my past life.Is this true?

And here I thought it was obvious it was a jew. No one is that stupid and drawn to Satan. Multiple members told nyan to read the main JoS site with links several times, if they can't follow easy instructions, and continue to spread bs, they're either hopelessly dumb and not fit for Satanism in this lifetime, or just a plain poor attempt at infiltration.

Kurat said:

I would block them in your email, which by the way you should remove from your sig. If someone wants to email they should ask. This same person made a post about how their life went to shit right away after coming to Satan. No reason any gentile would have that. Thats not just bad karma. Theres alot of SS who still have it hard but I doubt their lives have not been bettered in at least some aspect esp if they work for Satan and the Gods.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think this is just some young kid. Give them a chance to learn and get used to these ideas.

I don't. That person is far too active with it's bullshit within this community to be sincerely deluded. The fact that they are actively harrasing individual members in private communications proves in my book beyond any doubt that they are jewish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back