Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message to this jos HP

Bone Dust said:
Meteor said:
[...]And all eight of your limbs are still intact as well? I'm glad to hear that, it would be quite worrisome if the misunderstanding was so severe that my words turned you into a limbless space slug.[...]
Limbless space slug? *screeches in tyranid while drifting helplessly across space*

No worries, actually a similar delay happened to me.
You are right that it helps to talk about problems that are otherwise bottled up inside of you.
I'm glad this gave you a reason to express your writing needs.

FancyMancy said:
I know. I think I'll nickname you bonerable, then. :p
It's a perfectly beautiful and balanced nickname, it compliments my character and my sense of humor, I love it. I will cherish this compliment in my location tag.
:lol: You actually did, lol.

Spector said:
If you check my first post I had written that the people who insults were insulting their great grand mother and father not me, so all of you who wrote insults here are insulting me but your great grand parent, just saying.

Fancy mancy the attention whorer, your name wasn't even called but you decided to come and make this your problem, you and that bitch called tyliron.
You are the gay bitch who gets his ass rammed and apart from being somebody's bitch you are also very stupid for putting your idiot mouth in what does not concern you and again you stink.
I didn't have any problem with you until now.
So what's it gonno be, do you want to continue
Again I stink? When did I stink before? Try reading your post. You said "you stupid fools must pay for all attack you had on me few months ago and I must get you all back in the balls". Do you know what "all" means? Come on - stop acting the goat. Acting the goat and speaking all big-'n'-'ard as you did, I bet it is actually you who enjoys being someone's donkey-bitch. (You said "ass", so presumably you're a Texan or something, who enjoys the STIs of Animals.)

Also - what is a "whorer"? Is it someone who enwhoreifies others? Like an emboldener emboldens?

Spector said:
You are the gay bitch who gets his ass rammed
I mean..I don't see the problem with that honestly.

Spector said:
all of you who wrote insults here are insulting me but your great grand parent,
That's not possible, as you are a negroe, and most of us on this post commenting are White, so unless there's something very wrong then you're not our granny.

Spector said:
you stink.
Somebody said that to me on club penguin ages ago, I got over it though.

I believe we should stop feeding the troll.
The troll, I believe, based on the immaturity and language used, is no bigger than 16yo.
Eventually it will die off since her posts get cancelled, and if they don't just report them.
One last thing, if you are against the JoyofSatan, and try to actively harm it, well don't expect to have a good life then.
I'm not gonna answer anymore, and I hope nobody does too, we're giving it too much thought.

Aquarius said:
Spector said:
You are the gay bitch who gets his ass rammed
I mean..I don't see the problem with that honestly.
I always knew I liked you, Aquarius! :lol:

Somebody said that to me on club penguin ages ago, I got over it though.
insert bad Mcvities Penguin jokes (which is all of them) here

Spector said:
Spector said:
If you check my first post I had written that the people who insults were insulting their great grand mother and father not me, so all of you who wrote insults here are insulting me but your great grand parent, just saying.

Fancy mancy the attention whorer, your name wasn't even called but you decided to come and make this your problem, you and that bitch called tyliron.
You are the gay bitch who gets his ass rammed and apart from being somebody's bitch you are also very stupid for putting your idiot mouth in what does not concern you and again you stink.
I didn't have any problem with you until now.
So what's it gonno be, do you want to continue
Again I stink? When did I stink before? Try reading your post. You said "you stupid fools must pay for all attack you had on me few months ago and I must get you all back in the balls". Do you know what "all" means? Come on - stop acting the goat. Acting the goat and speaking all big-'n'-'ard as you did, I bet it is actually you who enjoys being someone's donkey-bitch. (You said "ass", so presumably you're a Texan or something, who enjoys the STIs of Animals.)

Also - what is a "whorer"? Is it someone who enwhoreifies others? Like an emboldener emboldens?
You should have paid attention to details, were you part of them, the people am talking
I am not here for you, go and attention whore somewhere else.
Maybe in the future, you can put at the beginning of your post who you are replying to, or quote them directly, yeah? Yep. That's a good idea. You said "all", so you got what you got. Have fun!

Spector said:
FancyMancy said:
I think the "warrior" is a vegan hippy, and the "light" is a jew on a stick.
No clever idiot,
Oh, you're a jew? Try using your own things.

the "warrior" is someone who fights for his people and "light" shines through the darkness or enlightenment. Go learn something first troll what a Dissapointment
"Go learn something first troll"... Is that like... "go learn something first quickly"? I am struggling to understand how the word "troll" makes sense there without the required comma. Come - teach me a thing or two. Again - have fun.

Spector said:
Ramier108666 said:
I'm still trying to figure why he targeted mr. I told him I wouldn't even reply to his ass anymore. I just got tired of his ranting. Good thing he's gone. Stormblood still hanging going around eh? That's good.
Motherfucker really, so you think you didn't do anything, OK let me analyze your situation, OK came to a post were I posted about soul projection and act like your well informed and then when received a little attention from hoodedcobra and aquarus it centered your head and this time you stupidly came again to make threats like you could do more than a dead rat, and was insuling your mother.
Now number one dumbass, I targeted you for a while and just said one thing and you started telling your bastard life story to aldrick and he was comforting you like a child trying to give you some self worth
It was out of pity that made me leave you just because I didn't want to make anyone cry but you came to the black forum again while I was having a conversation with another member to call me an infiltrator, so you think you can just come and talk some shit and leave, you think you are tough, you want to use my post to gain some validation. recognition
Now you will know what a real infiltrator looks like, till then later trash
Ramier is a black man. Him being on the black subforum has nothing to do with you. Why do you think that everything is about you? Ramier is a good man, he has been here for years and has always been a good man.

You are irrelevant. You are not important. And I have never seen anybody agree with you. All I see is you acting retarded on all these different topics, and everybody wants you to stop.

Spector said:
Ramier108666 said:
I'm still trying to figure why he targeted mr. I told him I wouldn't even reply to his ass anymore. I just got tired of his ranting. Good thing he's gone. Stormblood still hanging going around eh? That's good.
Motherfucker really, so you think you didn't do anything, OK let me analyze your situation, OK came to a post were I posted about soul projection and act like your well informed and then when received a little attention from hoodedcobra and aquarus it centered your head and this time you stupidly came again to make threats like you could do more than a dead rat, and was insuling your mother.
Now number one dumbass, I targeted you for a while and just said one thing and you started telling your bastard life story to aldrick and he was comforting you like a child trying to give you some self worth
It was out of pity that made me leave you just because I didn't want to make anyone cry but you came to the black forum again while I was having a conversation with another member to call me an infiltrator, so you think you can just come and talk some shit and leave, you think you are tough, you want to use my post to gain some validation. recognition

Are you still butthurt from the post from last year? Wow, I didn't know you a were so much like an overreacting teenager. Grow up. Lastly a non SS like you can try all he wants. Our abilities supersede you beyond comparison. Now, by your nonchalant attitude, you believe otherwise. I would definitely like to see some demonstration oh holy-than-thou Warrior of Light, or do you go by Spector, like a ghost. Don't worry you'll disappear more and more like one. Good day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Spector said:
Ramier108666 said:
Ramier is a black man. Him being on the black subforum has nothing to do with you. Why do you think that everything is about you? Ramier is a good man, he has been here for years and has always been a good man.

You are irrelevant. You are not important. And I have never seen anybody agree with you. All I see is you acting retarded on all these different topics, and everybody wants you to stop.

Thanks Olie, appreciate it.

Ramier108666 said:
Spector said:
Ramier108666 said:

Are you still butthurt from the post from last year? Wow, I didn't know you a were so much like an overreacting teenager. Grow up. Lastly a non SS like you can try all he wants. Our abilities supersede you beyond comparison. Now, by your nonchalant attitude, you believe otherwise. I would definitely like to see some demonstration oh holy-than-thou Warrior of Light, or do you go by Spector, like a ghost. Don't worry you'll disappear more and more like one. Good day.
puts Grammar-Nazi hat on
Spock-tor* - it's spelt "spectre", you foo'! Maybe it is like a speck and a tutorial of being a speck, like specktor. Specks don't last long... but I could do with some pork about now!

*you know - when Spock was emotional and couldn't think straight... :roll:

Fancy nancy is an another troller name ., I think :mrgreen: .

Anyway, Hail Satan.

Mondol said:

Anyway, Hail Satan.
You are bringing nothing but disgusting islamic values in this forum, if there's a troll, that is you, and not FancyMancy who has been here for much longer than you and knows more than you.

Your whole parent's permission to have sex is nothing but an islamic meme, as if women don't have a freewill to decide what to do with their own life, you can keep your disgusting values to yourself, they don't belong to a forum dedicated to the Truth.

Aquarius said:
Mondol said:

Anyway, Hail Satan.
You are bringing nothing but disgusting islamic values in this forum, if there's a troll, that is you, and not FancyMancy who has been here for much longer than you and knows more than you.

Your whole parent's permission to have sex is nothing but an islamic meme, as if women don't have a freewill to decide what to do with their own life, you can keep your disgusting values to yourself, they don't belong to a forum dedicated to the Truth.
:lol: :lol: We all are troller cause we don't know 90% about experience of meditation. Anyway, I don't support Islam and I agree to give rights of free will to women. I am trolling and will forever troll to Fancymancy because he can be controlled easily by troll words and I will do fun. I dedicated 20 years old ago and you are saying that I am new :lol: . Ok but at least I can say that you both have no experience. Fancy mancy is troller and he judge so much . For this, I will fuck day by day .if you can, stop me. We , three, are satanist And only Satan know who are troller. Motherfucker.

Mondol said:

You claim not to be but you are subconsciously propagating stuff that belongs to Islam and other abrahamic religions only, such as asking parents permission to marry someone and being against pre-marital sex.

I suggest you have a look at this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic,php?f=5&t=43936/

Mondol said:
Aquarius said:
Mondol said:

Anyway, Hail Satan.

:lol: :lol: We all are troller cause we don't know 90% about experience of meditation. Anyway, I don't support Islam and I agree to give rights of free will to women. I am trolling and will forever troll to Fancymancy because he can be controlled easily by troll words and I will do fun. I dedicated 20 years old ago and you are saying that I am new :lol: . Ok but at least I can say that you both have no experience. Fancy mancy is troller and he judge so much . For this, I will fuck day by day .if you can, stop me. We , three, are satanist And only Satan know who are troller. Motherfucker.
>Claims 20 years in Satanism
>says people should have their parent's permission to have sex
You're the one and true troll, don't think that anybody takes you seriously after your statements.

Mondol said:
Aquarius said:
Mondol said:

Anyway, Hail Satan.

I like you. That's why I am going to allow you to have interracial sex with me bareback. Along that line - I will kiss you on your lips. No, the only part of this which is true is the kiss - kiss of death. I am in a mafia family, and I don't decide who dies, but the Mod-- damn, I meant the Mob Boss does. OK, sonshine?

Stormblood said:
Mondol said:

You claim not to be but you are subconsciously propagating stuff that belongs to Islam and other abrahamic religions only, such as asking parents permission to marry someone and being against pre-marital sex.

I suggest you have a look at this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic,php?f=5&t=43936/
Dots, not commas, please! :p
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43936

FancyMancy said:
Mondol said:
Aquarius said:

I like you. That's why I am going to allow you to have interracial sex with me bareback. Along that line - I will kiss you on your lips. No, the only part of this which is true is the kiss - kiss of death. I am in a mafia family, and I don't decide who dies, but the Mod-- damn, I meant the Mob Boss does. OK, sonshine?

Mafia means who murder people. you have said that you are from Mafia and don't decide to die and kill people.
You want to kill me no matter what. You are now exposing yourself. let me see which mafia from you are?

You judge people too much . you don"t give advice, you do troll and make people troller like me.

You are now exposing yourself. let me see which mafia from you are? please, tell me.

FancyMancy said:
Mondol said:
Aquarius said:

Mafia means who murder people. you have said that you are from Mafia and don't decide to die and kill people.
You want to kill me no matter what. You are now exposing yourself. let me see which mafia from you are?

You judge people too much . you don"t give advice, you do troll and make people troller like me.

You are now exposing yourself. let me see which mafia from you are? please, tell me.

Aquarius said:
Mondol said:
Aquarius said:

You're the one and true troll, don't think that anybody takes you seriously after your statements.

my demon will let you know who are true troller. please, be quiet now.

Stormblood said:
Mondol said:

OK maybe i am wrong. i will read the topic but the topic is not working. i cannot visit.

Eh. Don't feed the troll anymore than it takes to expose itself. It makes itself look bad. Then it gets banned.

That's all I got, have a nice day.

Mondol said:
FancyMancy said:
Mondol said:

Do you seriously think I will not employ Omertà? You must be seriously clever if you think otherwise. jew matt groening didn't just pluck "Johnny Tightlips" out of thing air, boyo.

As for trolling and not giving advice - you are right. You've read all of my posts and you've seen where I've just been trolling since day one, countless times, not giving advice - and since before day one. The mods have banned this FancyMancy account repeatedly, but they just can't get enough of me so they keep un-banning me, because dey luff teh l0lz - including on the other forum and also on the Yahoo! Groups, as well. It's a love/hate relationship they have with me. What about you?

Mondol said:
Aquarius said:
Mondol said:

my demon will let you know who are true troller. please, be quiet now.
"Daemon" does not mean "ego" or "deluded mind".

peacemaker666 said:
Eh. Don't feed the troll anymore than it takes to expose itself. It makes itself look bad. Then it gets banned.

That's all I got, have a nice day.
The troll has multiple chances, repeatedly, constantly, to make sure it doesn't get itself banned. I am just replying in a way, of which my way is not the only way, which helps it decide whether or not it will get itself banned.

Mondol said:
Stormblood said:
Mondol said:

OK maybe i am wrong. i will read the topic but the topic is not working. i cannot visit.

That's my fault. I mistyped the link. Here's the right one: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43936/

Everyone should ignore this jew(ess?) whitecloud, greycloud, Spector, whatever who spouts hateful shit and do more final rtrs.

Ok this topic is pointless. HP HoodedCobra, while I like the idea of bantering around with this psychopath, it would suit no one to keep inflicting damage to a worthless individual such as Spector/ Whitecloud/ NAMA Enki, and whoever they called themselves before. I find it irrelevant, but he's/she is a nuisance. I don't have time for childish games, nor do any other Spiritual Satanist at that.

The reason why I mentioned you HP, is because I wanted to see if we can just dispose of this topic.

The troll has multiple chances, repeatedly, constantly, to make sure it doesn't get itself banned. I am just replying in a way, of which my way is not the only way, which helps it decide whether or not it will get itself banned.

I get it, Fancy. He's a consistent troublemaker.

Think of all the time and energy he wastes attacking and trolling other people. Precious time he could be buffing himself with our knowledge and doing some thing useful. I'm sure that if everyone does their AoP and reflects the random trollish negativity back to it sources, he'll just get tired of punching himself... Eventually.

:Shrug:

Spector said:
Ramier108666 said:

I do not give a damn about you nor this fool you speak of, I had made it clear that he came to the black forum to look for trouble now he gets 20 times that trouble.
You on the other hand are simply not important at all, all you do is bitch at people who have more big brains than you, because your brain is shit, and you belive every alien out there hate us and do not care about us, also one who thinks the soul goes puff and disappear from existence , I do not agree with you, and also dont find you relevant as you have never said any truth here before nor provided any evidence or proof of anything your saying,you just act as a smartass on every topic, then you come to bitch at me for not giving you evidence, isnt it obvious how stupid and retarded you are. If you dont grow up and start researching things and learning about thing before forming useless theories, you will continue to be a loser
So you and that troll can go fuck yourselves

Spector said:
Ramier108666 said:

And just because some people did not agree with me does not make me wrong and them right, its not a matter of who agrees with who that determine who is wrong and right, if you go to a new age forum and tell them that Jesus is a haox they will insult you, call you everything,tell you you are brainwashed,call you troll or what ever that comes from their brainwashed minds, they will not agree with you but that dosnt mean they are right, in fact this only means they are fools who are indoctrinated and irrelevent just like you are

sunstar said:
Yes and I dont want you here worthless rat
I've been here for years, I'm here every day, and I will keep being here every day for the rest of my life.

I hope you hate me. I want you to hate me. Because I will always be here. So keep hating me, and build up enough hatred that you leave from here forever because that is the only way to avoid me.

spector said:
Are you done yet? Nobody wants you here you worthless rat.

If someone is a known jew, it's better to just know who they are. Apparently now his name is sun star. What good does this do though? We just gonna call each other a bitch all day?

Oly and Ramier both seem like really great SS. I'm not saying anything bad about this specter. But great SS normally get trolled the hardest. They look for your weaknesses, and try to size you up.

It's all going to be okay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back