Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Additional Information On Beelzebul - [Advanced Knowledge] - Updated + On JoS Page Now

It was a good day for me.
Wake up and find this integration.

This article clears many unsolved doubts for me.
I was also doing research on it.
I always thought IT was Zeus and Thor.
There has been confusion in the past as I read that Zeus was Satan.

Thanks HP HoodedCobra.

Ave Beelzebul! ⚡ ⚡

I wanted to write it first but I feel the time has now come.

I feel a strong connection with Rudolf Hess; i feel that Beelzebul was his Demon Guardian; i'm right or i'm out of my way?

13th_Wolf said:
That part about Alexander's death is interesting. This is same as the association of Neptune over the deathly affairs in astrology. Mystery, elusive, poisons and whatnot. There are similar rumours with Hitler about poison and we know he did the Magnum Opus too.

Yeah, it is interesting how Hitler and Alexander's death is related to poison, and given how our enemy not only lies but half-truths, It makes sense because the poison is also a creation of Alchemy which has relation with Magnum Opus as Alchemy of Soul and Body.

Legendary Creature said:
In the Greek pantheon, weren’t Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades all brothers? If Poseidon relates to the planet Neptune, Hades to the planet Pluto, then shouldn’t Zeus relate to the planet Uranus since the other two deities are associated with outer planets?

This is a complicated question. As far as I know, the God that symbolizes Uranus is Aion-Ouranos. This God was depicted as a snake shedding its skin constantly, never remaining the same, symbolizing sudden events. Ganymedes was associated with Aquarius a sign, being the cup-bearer of Zeus court, the manipulator of water. The Aquarius myth ties into the flood too. And HP Cobra has said Indra as a mantra ties into Uranian energies (while Varuna is to do with Neptune and Yama seems to be something to do with Pluto).

The original name of Uranus was 'Georgius' and 'Herschel' after the British king at the time of the discovery and its 'discoverer'. The alternate name 'Uranus' that became the most popular officially had nothing to do with the symbolism of the God or the astrological planet - it just tied into the mythology of Ouranos being Kronos' (Saturnus) father.

Pluto has a similar weird thing involving the name. A little girl won a competition to call the planet this name. Maybe she was just naming it after the Disney dog that became popular the same year, but again, the astrological symbolism and relation to Hades-Plouton makes me believe this is way more than just coincidence and the Gods had a hand in this.

Neptune was named because of its color, but it was given alternate names. Once again the mythological name took precedence.

Re-reading the older information on JoS.

I'm aware the Gods are wanting us to see things spiritually as allegories and whatnot. But would it not make sense to classify Beelzebul as "Commander of the Fleet?".

If Satan is CiC(Commander-in-Chief). Then doesn't the "lord of that flies". Ignoring the insect entomancy. Doesn't it make sense that as #2 he has some Military rank akin to below Commander in Chief. Some sort of fleet commander or overseer of vehicles?

Or am I just being silly and doing what the xtians do in literalizing everything? I'm aware not EVERYTHING is supposed to construe a spiritual allegory but am I out of touch?

TopoftheAbyss said:
This is a great sermon!
Mercury is also symbolic of the crown, him being the messenger of the Gods; this meaning that he gives way to man to enter in contact with divinity.
The Norse equivalent of Hermes/Mercury is Odin who seems to symbolize the same thing. In the east Odin was Buddha (meaning enlightened). Odin stabbing himself with the spear is the serpent arriving at the crown.
The symbolism of Odin is also found in Athena but she is more symbolic of the entire process of deification. Pallas means "to shake" and shows the increase of bioelectricty when the serpent (one of her familiars) rises through the sushumna (symbolized by the spear) and her golden helmet is the mind getting enlightened by kundalini.

Your right but Wotan I think is a little more powerful for working with that energy it is an older name for Odin. It's the same energy dealing with Mercury.

Thanks for clarifying everything, when I was newer I felt that Baalzebul is Zeus/Thor and then later I got totally confused with Majewson's articles when he said that Zeus is Satan, this is very important and means a lot to me.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

I feel a strong connection with Rudolf Hess; i feel that Beelzebul was his Demon Guardian; i'm right or i'm out of my way?

You are not wrong. Beelzebul is also extremely adept in Astrology, like Azazel is.

Hess also had a very strong and loyal personality, like Beelzebul, so I can definitely see him being his student. I have worked extensively with Beelzebul for the last years, and I can definitely see this in him. Stern, strong, honest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

You are not wrong. Beelzebul is also extremely adept in Astrology, like Azazel is.

Hess also had a very strong and loyal personality, like Beelzebul, so I can definitely see him being his student. I have worked extensively with Beelzebul for the last years, and I can definitely see this in him. Stern, strong, honest.

"YOU ALL FORGOT RUDOLF HESS!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceHzceD8QpQ

Wotanwarrior said:
Thanks for clarifying everything, when I was newer I felt that Baalzebul is Zeus/Thor and then later I got totally confused with Majewson's articles when he said that Zeus is Satan, this is very important and means a lot to me.

A new page will be added [probably around 2 more incoming on Beelzebul] about this. The New Testament writes about the Throne of Zeus in Pergamos, which was a renown temple at the time, being the place of "Satan".

These statements are the usual testaments from jews, which are a derogatory slang. For example, everytime they speak about female Demonesses, they call them "Lilim" (slander to Lilith) and when they speak of Demons, they call them "Devils and Satans".

The Throne of Zeus corresponds in literal fashion to Beelzebul. Due to their high authority, Beelzebul has always been in the sights of the enemy for direct slander. In some grimoires, the enemy generally conflates the two, while Milton in Paradise Lost shows them to be Brothers, something which was known in the deep factions of the Catholic church. That also know about the Sumerian connections for example, Enlil and Enki.

This shows how close and bonded Satan and Beelzebul are. The enemy understands this pretty well.

13th_Wolf said:
Perkunas is a main god name of the Baltic or Romuvan distinction from the Slavic branches for anyone interested. There was a difference in the culture from the other slavic groups that recently has been related to a closer similarity with the migrating of Indo-Aryan and Dharmic traditions that at some point moved westwards. Supposedly better preserved maybe? The head God of Romuva paganism is Dievas which sounds etymologically pretty similar to a bulk of other terms within the Hindu beliefs.

The new additional name of PIR BUB probably links to Perun/Perkunas. Dievas might be Shiva which is Satan if I remember right.

Yep about Perkunas, the plainly Baltic spelling made it instantly recognizable when I saw it. Dievas I can't speak too much about other than his description reminds me of Rod, who similarly has a Supreme Being role in Slavic mythology. This causes me to feel in my bones that Dievas and Rod alike are likely variants of Satan, as I do believe that there are multiple Slavic deities that are likely all identities of one God/Goddess, but my bones have been wrong before so more research is needed. What's interesting is I did see that Romuvans and Hindu groups have met to discuss things and do rituals, so that confirmed what you said about its preserved similarity with Indo-Aryan/Dharmic traditions, as well as that these groups are actively aware of their close relations. I could see this manifesting into something rather positive over time as the RTRs are kept up and we start shifting things towards a more Satanic polarity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

I’m so happy and proud about this answer.
I read in some books that Hess too was deep in astrology.
He was the personal astrologer of Hitler; is that right?
If yes, another piece has gone in the right place.

Karnonnos said:
Legendary Creature said:
In the Greek pantheon, weren’t Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades all brothers? If Poseidon relates to the planet Neptune, Hades to the planet Pluto, then shouldn’t Zeus relate to the planet Uranus since the other two deities are associated with outer planets?

This is a complicated question. As far as I know, the God that symbolizes Uranus is Aion-Ouranos. This God was depicted as a snake shedding its skin constantly, never remaining the same, symbolizing sudden events. Ganymedes was associated with Aquarius a sign, being the cup-bearer of Zeus court, the manipulator of water. The Aquarius myth ties into the flood too. And HP Cobra has said Indra as a mantra ties into Uranian energies (while Varuna is to do with Neptune and Yama seems to be something to do with Pluto).

The original name of Uranus was 'Georgius' and 'Herschel' after the British king at the time of the discovery and its 'discoverer'. The alternate name 'Uranus' that became the most popular officially had nothing to do with the symbolism of the God or the astrological planet - it just tied into the mythology of Ouranos being Kronos' (Saturnus) father.

Pluto has a similar weird thing involving the name. A little girl won a competition to call the planet this name. Maybe she was just naming it after the Disney dog that became popular the same year, but again, the astrological symbolism and relation to Hades-Plouton makes me believe this is way more than just coincidence and the Gods had a hand in this.

Neptune was named because of its color, but it was given alternate names. Once again the mythological name took precedence.

So Ouranos would be the grandfather of Zeus. At least if you’re taking the Greek system at face value. It is interesting because oftentimes a child can have more in common with a grandparent than a parent. I know I had way more in common with my grandfather than my father.

I try to base my life on the various planets and what they rule over:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

If you take a look at this:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetUranus.html

It clearly says that Uranus rules over lightning and electricity. So I thought maybe it had something to do with Baalzebub. But I guess maybe it doesn’t.

With Pluto:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetPluto.html

It clearly rules over the same sort of things that Hades ruled over in the Greek system. It was my understanding that the Romans ascribed the Greek deities to various planets.

Legendary Creature said:
Karnonnos said:
Legendary Creature said:

So Ouranos would be the grandfather of Zeus. At least if you’re taking the Greek system at face value. It is interesting because oftentimes a child can have more in common with a grandparent than a parent. I know I had way more in common with my grandfather than my father.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetUranus.html

It clearly says that Uranus rules over lightning and electricity. So I thought maybe it had something to do with Baalzebub. But I guess maybe it doesn’t.

With Pluto:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetPluto.html

It clearly rules over the same sort of things that Hades ruled over in the Greek system. It was my understanding that the Romans ascribed the Greek deities to various planets.

Ouranos is literally a Greek word that means "sky, heaven", like Anu in Sumerian. We know that "heaven" in our souls is the crown chakra. Who is the King of Heaven? Zeus/Enlil. Which planets rules the crown chakra? Jupiter. Mystery solved.

Other deeper insights about Ouranus are clear and anyone can understand them, if they want to.

Stormblood said:
Legendary Creature said:
Karnonnos said:

With Pluto:

Ouranos is literally a Greek word that means "sky, heaven", like Anu in Sumerian. We know that "heaven" in our souls is the crown chakra. Who is the King of Heaven? Zeus/Enlil. Which planets rules the crown chakra? Jupiter. Mystery solved.

Other deeper insights about Ouranus are clear and anyone can understand them, if they want to.

Doesn't Neptune pertain somewhat to the function of the Crown chakra? It's all dissolute and everything right, it seems like it would. It also rules the right side of the pineal gland somewhat right?

The reason I say this is because Sagittarius and Pisces are interconnected via their co-rulerships so it makes sense they would concern the same chakra, although Jupiter is a personal planet and Neptune an outer one- so it would probably have the higher prevalence. They are both Mutable after all, with Jupiter presiding over two signs instead of just the one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP Hooded Cobra and Brotherhood,
greetings.

First of all, I want to thank you very much for this enlightening message about our beloved god Beelzebu, even I had an immense desire to identify who the god Thor would be, among our gods. When I read that the same was our god Beelzebu, I was so happy. I've always loved Beelzebu since I was a child, no joke. Atitulo de innformaçao I am researching our gods in Yoruba and Brazilian mythology.

Our Father Satan is according to what I have found so far, the Time orisha, I am inclined to believe this because the mythology about time tells the same story of Odin, with the igdrasil tree. orixá tempo is the owner of the tree of life that links the earth to the sky, and translating this brings us to: From the root chakra to sahasrara. As for our god Beelzebu, he being Zeus then in Yoruba mythology and correlated to the orisha Xango, king of the orixás who also owns thunder as well as the Norse Thor.

But according to the text I marked above, being Alexander the Great, considered a relative of the god Amun, or Amon (who according to my research is my beloved god Paimon, and if Alexander the Great is the son of Beelzebu, then by analogy Paimon is the son of Beelzebu too?

I take this opportunity to make available to the JOS clergy, my research services and the data I already have, if you find it viable and if Father Satan and Azazel approve. Please allow me to collaborate.

Thankful,
Arya Paimon.

Will sigils be added to those that don't have sigils but are just mentioned by name on the webpage ?

Thank you for this, High Priest. I'm very proud to say that I figured out most of the main information here not that long ago, maybe a week or two ago, by putting things together. Having confirmation that I arrived at the right conclusions is so pleasing to me. Some of the details I was unaware of, and it was so juicy and exciting taking it in. I'm even more excited now for more of these posts about our wonderful Demons.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beelzebub's page in the Joy of Satan is as follows:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

This will be added as an additional page of additional information.

In regards to additional information on Beelzebub, the Names which are the numerologically sound Divine Names to use for Summoning and Invocation:

Divine Names:
[*]Baal-Zebul [Pronounced Va-AL-ZeBul]
[*]Baal-Zevulon [Pronounced Ba-AL-zevulON - such as the word nebula, but as zebulon]*
[*]Baal-Al-zevul [Pronounced Ba-Al – ALZEVUL]

Runes [In that order of importance]:
Thurisaz, Tiwaz, Sowilo,

Other Names:
[*]There is no problem to also casually refer to him as Beelzebul or Beelzebub in linear speech.

[*]Beelzebul has went by many other Names in many different Pagan Pantheons, such as Perkunas, Thor, Zeus, and called by many other similar deity Names, all of which relate to Law, Heavenly and Earthly Order, a strong leadership figure, but mainly Thunder.

Numbers of Importance:
[*]40, 50, and 60

In addition to his Eastern Origins, Beelzebul was one of the most important Gods in the Greek Pantheon, under the name of Zeus. The general term “Bel” or “Baal”, meaning King, was a title of honor to show supernal power, and spiritual dominion.

In contrast to the modern interpretations of spiritual myths, Zeus was a most important God and symbolic of the Crown Chakra ["The Heavens"]. For this very reason, the association of Beelzebul with the "Heavens" and the "Bestowal of Rain" or how he "Sends Thunderbolts Onto His Enemies", is syncentric with the qualities of Zeus. Zeus is also called the bestower of rain, which is symbolic as the energy flowing down from the Crown Chakra, which can feel as if one is showered with rain.

The modern titles given to Beelzebul, do show a pattern of thousands of years of spiritual warfare, slander and disinformation, but also grace, extreme spiritual power, and highest authority. Beelzebul went from “King of the Gods” in his identity as Zeus, to “King of the Demons”. In Greek, the word Daemon means “God”, and therefore, his title still remains of the same content. [1]

Due to His extremely high authority, he has been the leader of the Greek Pantheon [and many others], and is a symbolic of the Paternal, Firm and Justice oriented ruler-ship. Zeus was also called "The Father of the Gods", because he has fathered many other Gods, but has also been related with many earthly heroes and Demigods, such as Hercules or Alexander the Great. In regards to Humans, Zeus was also called the “Decider of Fates”, and also “Father of Humans”, for his very important role in assisting in the creation of humanity. [2]

His relation with the "Lord of the Flies", is a blasphemy on his Name by his enemies. The source of this is from an epithet of Zeus, which was called "Zeus Myiagros", or "Zeus who drives the flies [Pestillence] away". The word for "Flies" in Ancient Greek is the word pronounced "Mye", which was perverted by the removal of a letter and reduced to "Myaros", meaning "He of the flies", or “The defiled one” instead. [3] [4]

The same removal of one letter was done by Hebrews to change Beelzebul’s Name into Beelzebub, which is explained in the last webpage. Their crimes against Him do not end with merely changing the words of His Name, defamation, slander, and portraying Him in the lowest way possible, of course. Beelzebul is frequently mentioned in awe and fear by the enemy in the Bible, mentioned directly in the New Testament as being an oppose to the hoax of “Jesus”. So vast was his influence and power, that when “Jesus” was doing his so called “Miracles” of healing, nobody believed this was done by him but everyone said it came from “Beelzebub”. While this story is a fake, it shows us how much the enemy understand the extreme high rank of Beelzebub, and his extreme capacity for healing, but also dominion over all Demonic entities. The only one above Beelzebub is Satan Himself. [5]

The vastness of the power of Beelzebul, being only secondary to Satan, is encapsulated in the statement by the enemy. The Hebrews recognize in entirety that all these attacks they have committed against Beelzebul are coming from them as a collective of religious people. Notice the language of Spiritual Warfare being used:

“Powerful waves of spiritual warfare rose against Baal that would tear him down and turn him into an arch-demon, an antithesis to God. The attack on Baal came through the writings of the Old Testament, primarily to discourage Hebrews from worshipping Baal and unifying them under the sole sovereignty of Yahweh. […] Baal was a specific name of a living god with explicit powers. Like a universal god, Baal was much more complex than a mono-dimensional deity. […] By the time the New Testament was being written, Baal had been firmly associated with dung, filth, and sexual perversities and was known as Beelzebub in Hebrew circles. ” [6]

To note, many Hebrews constantly attempted to betray their petty fake “National Gods” and infiltrate the Pagan religious movements even back in these times. In contrast to Pagans, Hebrews did this willingly, because they were, powerless, wanted to infiltrate, and by nature traitorous. Pagans, on the other hand, rarely if ever did this, but only after they were collectively massacred in all cases or after mass genocide took place to make this happen.

Beelzebul can drive away all sorts of pestilence, be this in the form of physical illness [as his healing capacity], social perils [restorer of Justice], or other spiritual curses. In reality, the meaning of the relation with flies and the word “Myiagros”, but is correlated to sounds of buzzing, hissing, and loud sounds, all of which correspond to chanting and vibrations, cleaning the soul and removing curses.

Except of entomancy, there is a hidden connotation about Zeus and his capacities to send "flies", or the sensation of bioelectricity or Vril, which feels like "insects" on one's skin [produced by the buzzing sounds explained above].

The healing capacities of Beelzebul as the Healing God of Ekron, and His healing abilities, were symbolized by the rising of the power of the Vril, which creates the sensations of crawling ants on the skins of practitioners.

Zeus, in the Greek Pantheon, also symbolized the unrelenting, all powerful force of necessity, a fate from which beings could not escape. But at the same time, Zeus was the one fought Kronus or Saturn, and established himself as king, defeating the strict limitations of human nature and karma.

As his associations of the God of Thunder for reasons explained above or those of weather alteration, Beelzebul has been related to the Norse God Thor, who is the wielder of the Thunder. The Rune corresponding to the force of Beelzebul, is the Rune Thurisaz/Thor, which is related to the Thunderbolt. The secondary Runes for him are Sowilo and Tywaz. Even today, the grand importance of Beelzebul is seen is that this title of Thor has survived in the modern Name for the word "Thursday", or in plain, the Day of Thor. Additionally, the Rune Tyr is symbolic of the decrees of Satan being imposed through the hand of Beelzebul, and in his symbolic issuing of Justice.

The Weapon of Zeus, that of Thunder, named "Keravnos", is correlated to the word "Keruvim", which is a jewish and christian ripoff. The hebrew word "Cherub" is used as a word to relate to the highest spiritual rank and power for an entity, a situation which should show the extreme strength of Beelzebul in this case. Zeus in the orphic mysteris has been constantly revered for his ability with “Thunder”.

Beelzebul/Zeus was the Guardian Demon of Alexander the Great, who conquered almost all the known earth at the time. Alexander believed he was the son of Zeus Ammonas, related to the Egyptian God Amun [Not to be confused with Amon Ra, which is another God, or Marduk]. Beelzebul is the bestower of good fortune, invulnerability, and good fortune in times of disaster. When Alexander entered the Middle East, he was recognized as the son of “Baal”, while at the same time, he was recognized as the Son of Zeus Ammonas in Greece.

Below, there is the statue of Zeus Ammonas, and the coins minted for Alexander the Great. As one can see, the resemblance is striking, in particular to the horns, as a sign of ultimate dominion. Alexander the Great was believed to have been a descendant of the God Beelzebul/Zeus through his mother Olympiad, which was of Royal Ancient Greek descent, and was accepted widely during his time on Earth as a physical incarnation of the power of the God by all the Pagan civilizations of the time. His mother, was also a deeply spiritual woman and practitioner of occult rites and meditation.

zeus-ammon_8_0.jpg

Alexander-Coin.jpg

The word "Amen", with which Christians finish off almost all their prayers, is stolen from the word Amon, an epithet also of Zeus.

His mysterious death at the age of 33 [nobody knows what exactly happened to him by any detail], is connotative not physical death, but the a striking possibility of him having completed the Magnum Opus at the 33rd year of his life, where his life ‘ended’. The stories about drunken poison and death do not appear to hold much merit either. The myth of his birth was related strongly in the imagery of the symbol of Thunder, and that his mother was “impregnated by thunder”. Plutarch writes that Alexander was always respectful of other Pagan cultures, and perceived that the same Gods were present in all of them. Alexander, being taught by Aristotle [the top hierarchy teacher of His time in Macedonia, Greece] was instructed and well versed in the Spiritual Practices such as Alchemy. [8],[9],[10]

About the lie heaped on Enlil for the "Flood" that sunk “humanity”

In contrast to petty fraudulent claims by the Hebrew Zecharia Stichin, Enlil [Beelzebul in Sumeria] was never in a “rivalry” with Enki, nor did Satan and Beelzebul ever have such petty things happening between them. These are gross Hebraic interpretations of spiritual mythology, meant to villify the Gods and in particular dissuade people from any spiritual understanding.

The so called “flood”, that “destroyed humanity”, which is a common spiritual myth in all Pagan culture, the myth is significant to both Enlil and Zeus, showing another direct link to Beelzebul. The Flood is one of the most important spiritual allegories. From this myth, we have the theft of the Noah’s Ark. Noah and his “wife”, were stolen from Deucalion and his wife “Phyrra”, the Name of which means “Fire”, who saved humanity during the flood ‘created’ by Zeus. As explained above, the “flood of water” is that of the Crown submerging the body with the downwards spiritual energy, submerging the body in the spiritual energy.

Ida and Pigala [the fire and water aspects of the Serpent] do work for cleaning the soul. The “Flood” is symbolic of the flooding of the soul with the water element [a necessary state which will happen as a default], which will submerge impure elements, while Phyrra is symbolic of the purifying fire that follows after this, saving humanity from the flood. These are also important preparations for the Magnum Opus.

Sources/Bibliography:

1. Dictionary of Ancient Greek, J. Stamatakos
2. Encyclopedia of Greek and Roman Mythology, Luke Roman and Monica Roman
3. In the general works of Pausanias, Zeus is referred to as the “Fly remover”, meaning he warded off pestilence and curses. More on this on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myiagros
4. Ibid., 1, “Daimon” section
5. Hebrew Bible: Matthew 12:24, Mark 3:22, Luke 11:15 and so forth.
6. “Beelzebub: An Unfairly Demonized Deity?", Huffington Post, https://www.huffpost.com/entry/beelzebub-an-unfairly-dem_b_9759936
7. Ibid 2, Entry for Zeus.
8. Plutarch, Greek Lives.
9. “Alexander the Great as a God”: https://www.ancient.eu/article/925/alexander-the-great-as-a-god/
10. Few surviving examples exist, most of the declared to be “fake”, as they were confisicated by the Christian Church which rewrote history. An example of these texts is Secretum Secretorum
11. Ibid 2, “Deucalion and Phyrra” section
I know this is out of subject but I did a Frtr I can see that i did it properly this time because I i am going through 1 of the craziest experience I had in a while, but i heard a voice in me head that said I cant destroy a grey if your not lokking at it and i saw 1 of there heads pop like a ballon idk if that was my own thoughts because I hate thosd ugly things so much or if it was an actual demon literally destroying 1 then i heard a voice saying see we are destroying them for you. Im still at awe with whats going on like wow :shock: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[*]Beelzebul has went by many other Names in many different Pagan Pantheons, such as Perkunas, Thor, Zeus, and called by many other similar deity Names, all of which relate to Law, Heavenly and Earthly Order, a strong leadership figure, but mainly Thunder.

Looks like a Perun connection to me. I did always strongly suspect that Perun was Beelzebub's Slavic identity; the association with the sky and thunder is again seen.

Most definitely, thanks for this. I've read on Perun, and it is undeniably the same. I will include this also before it's finally uploaded.

Was the Greek myths right about zesus being a lover of the ladies true?

So the Mammon who was described as Zeus in past video sermons and writings was not the actual Zeus since Beelzebub is actually Zeus. Then who is actually that Mammon from the past JOS writings if he is not Zeus?

I can recall a god visiting me once tall gold energy with features like this like a greek ancient after reading this and pondering last night I now know it was him

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beelzebub's page in the Joy of Satan is as follows:

Jack said:
Will sigils be added to those that don't have sigils but are just mentioned by name on the webpage ?

It may be specific to each Demon. Because some of them do not want their sigils added up there. Demons from the "Other Demons" category can be rather picky in picking up people to communicate with, or they may be sent by another Demon for this.

This is not always the case for all of them, but for the most part.

Ghost2009 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Looks like a Perun connection to me. I did always strongly suspect that Perun was Beelzebub's Slavic identity; the association with the sky and thunder is again seen.

Most definitely, thanks for this. I've read on Perun, and it is undeniably the same. I will include this also before it's finally uploaded.

Was the Greek myths right about zesus being a lover of the ladies true?

These are for almost in totality, Alchemical allegories.

4 points -

1) For LORD Baalzebul's name, I just got a random thought of "buth" at the end. I wondered if that exists, and it being a corruption and blasphemy, or if I created it, or if it was an unconscious memory. I found some entries from an Internet search, and I thought it might be pointless in mentioning, but seeing as it seems to exist in some circles I think it is important to make sure about it.

2)
Divine Names:
[*]Baal-Zebul [Pronounced Va-AL-ZeBul]
Is that a mistype? Should it be pronounced Ba-AL-ZeBul, rather?

3) Is the spelling of "Baalzebul" OK, or is it "Baal-Zebul" correctly, since "Baal" is a title of King; therefore,

4) the correct way to address Him is Baal (King) Zebul, or did Baal become an actual part of His name?

Thanks.

Sorry for the double-post.

According to Wikipaedia -

/wiki/Zebulun said:
Zebulun was, according to the Books of Genesis and Numbers, the sixth and last son of Jacob and Leah, and the founder of the Israelite Tribe of Zebulun. Some biblical scholars believe this to be an eponymous metaphor providing an aetiology of the connectedness of the tribe to others in the Israelite confederation.

and another Wikipaedia article about the Tribe of Zebulun -

/wiki/Tribe_of_Zebulun said:
According to the Hebrew Bible, the Tribe of Zebulun (alternatively rendered as Zabulon, Zabulin, Zabulun, Zebulon; Hebrew: זְבוּלֻן‎, Modern: Zəvūlun, Tiberian: Zeḇūlūn, "dwelling; habitation; home") was one of the twelve tribes of Israel.

According to nameberry.com -

/babyname/Zebulon said:
The name Zebulon is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "exaltation or little dwelling". An Old Testament name with a Puritan feel and post-Zachary possibilities--one of several routes to the cool nickname Zeb.

In the Bible, Zebulon--or Zebulun-- was the son of Jacob and Leah, the ancestor of the tribe of Israel which bore his name and settled around Nazareth. The Zebulunites mustered the single largest army to fight for David's installation as king.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
which is symbolic as the energy flowing down from the Crown Chakra, which can feel as if one is showered with rain.

You reminded me of a book i read once on kabbalistic jewish meditations that sound simmiler to what you wrote above its called the "water fall meditation" where you sit or stand and visualize an energy falling down on you like a water fall and as this energy goes down you visualize each of your sphirots (the jewish word for chakra) to become brilliant like the sun and filled with white energy. I tried to do it but i felt nothing until i noticed that jews have 4 chakras only while gentiles have 7

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In my culture (Thai and Lao), he is called Pra Pirun (pra means God, or one who possess divine knowledge). He is also known as rain and thunder god, depicted riding on an elephant with clouds striking thunder+lightning above him. Asians still very much honor the old gods in our everyday life, so much so that we still make tv series of the gods, whom we refer to as "the sky lords" and other myths and legends.

Hp could you give us information about low dgree guardian demons like "bes" and "pazuzu" since that the jos wepsite doesn't give a lot of information about them? I mean their origin and their other names and other typs. And does they love to contact with humans? like the higher dgree nordic demons?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

A new page will be added [probably around 2 more incoming on Beelzebul] about this. The New Testament writes about the Throne of Zeus in Pergamos, which was a renown temple at the time, being the place of "Satan".

These statements are the usual testaments from jews, which are a derogatory slang. For example, everytime they speak about female Demonesses, they call them "Lilim" (slander to Lilith) and when they speak of Demons, they call them "Devils and Satans".

The Throne of Zeus corresponds in literal fashion to Beelzebul. Due to their high authority, Beelzebul has always been in the sights of the enemy for direct slander. In some grimoires, the enemy generally conflates the two, while Milton in Paradise Lost shows them to be Brothers, something which was known in the deep factions of the Catholic church. That also know about the Sumerian connections for example, Enlil and Enki.

This shows how close and bonded Satan and Beelzebul are. The enemy understands this pretty well.

Thank-you for the clarification :)

Awesome post :) The second Divine name of his, is incredibly powerful even just mentally saying it. You can almost sense thunderbolts coming from it.

Satanfire666 said:
Hp could you give us information about low dgree guardian demons like "bes" and "pazuzu" since that the jos wepsite doesn't give a lot of information about them? I mean their origin and their other names and other typs. And does they love to contact with humans? like the higher dgree nordic demons?

Bes is an ancient Egyptian God

This is good what you are doing, but I know how hard is to get real information, enemy managed to confuse and corrupt so many things.

Also, strangely enough, Lord Beelzebul is the only One of the 4 Highest Ranking that I haven’t met personally. I met Father Satan, Lady Astarte and Lord Azazel, but Lord Beelzebul, not so far. Also, I didn’t ever feel need to reach out to Him, and I hate to pester the Gods and Goddesses unless there is a very strong reason to do so.

Hail Satan! Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Forever!!!

Stormblood said:
Satanfire666 said:

Bes is an ancient Egyptian God

I read on the jos demons section that some hybrid half grey-demons doesn't love to talk a lot when summoned but they understand that this is human nature so they don't get mad.

Reading this the first time made me quite emotional after. Very beautiful knowledge.

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra, I’m excited to learn more.

There is a Legend that says that the real earthly father of Alexander the Great was the Pharaoh Nectanebo II and not Philip II of Macedon, is this true or just a myth without foundation?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back