Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Different Alien Species?

I always wondered if gold or diamonds or stones In general add any benefit to your occult journey... well I like to think so.
[/quote]

Nope, not at all.

Darkpagan666 said:
I always wondered if gold or diamonds or stones In general add any benefit to your occult journey... well I like to think so.

Nope, not at all.
[/quote]
Vibrating runes into certain gemstones is a viable method, but other than that I don't know.

Henu the Great said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Nope, not at all.
Vibrating runes into certain gemstones is a viable method, but other than that I don't know.
[/quote] can anyone direct me to rune instructions? Or a old thread talking about what runes to do??

956GOD said:
can anyone direct me to rune instructions? Or a old thread talking about what runes to do??
Here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

And from the bottom of following page you can see different runes / mantras for specific chakras:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

956GOD said:
Darkpagan666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Mod Edit : if I submitted this twice, use this post.

I never said I was an expert, but anyone can take a stab about how universal evolution works. We have to understand that humanity was created, that some of our evolutionary steps were bypassed completely.

Sure there's life out in the universe, but is it interesting?

Let's assume you could travel to any star system or planet and witness the life there. Regardless of where this organism is in the universe it will need to feed, reproduce and secure it's environment/lineage. Any life in this universe must achieve those basic principles.

One could scour the universe for life, but practically all cases will end out the same. As in these traits; Hard will determination to live, sometimes violent and irresponsible mating, and extermination of your enemies. We can even see this in our own animal kingdom. These characteristics will be even worse of the organism is intellectual.

This is why I say 98% of life in the universe is trash. Not only would this alien life be ruthless they're more than likely genetically fucked. Most of it directly works for the enemy or is of the same mind set of the enemy. The enemy is just going full tilt with their evolutionary cycle. Where, we as humans, don't have that intrinsic evolutionary trait. At least not as bad because it was bred out of us.

That is my $.02, but hey you want to travel the stars and see "varying degrees" of "life" have at it. Most land based animals that reach a high level of sentience will need thumbs, legs and large brains. Most liquid intelligent based life will need tentacles, fins, massive eyes and an ability to work under massive pressure. Which means most liquid based life usually doesn't reach much intellect.

I totally hear you, and I agree on that. I also am perfectly aware of it as that is quite basic of universal law. I think I am just a more curious person with different interests than you. That is all. I've read and watched tons of useless garbage on alien life and potential worlds - to me, this is interesting. I mean, just a peak on life on another planet would have me perplexed by it's nature. Even if it would look like ours! As a satanist...I solely am focusing on humanity and our gods anyway.

Well they can set the mood for things with their vibrations and presence. Like if you have a bunch of rocks and stones you feel different than if they were not there. This can be pretty useful in some workings. Rose Quartz has a vibration of love for example so it can be used in love workings to set the mood. Other things can be helpful too. Labadorite can be used in protection workings to set the mood or even slow enemy attacks on its own maybe that could be programmed with runes too. They can be pretty powerful if you add certain runes or elements or things to them. Mostly though on their own rocks and gemstones won't do anything with a few exceptions but even those exceptions are not extremely powerful on their own (meaning without programming them with energy or runes) Your not going to get a lot out of it just by carrying stones on you other than rose quartz might make a few people nicer to you or something :lol:

Not that I know anything about this I don't right now at least but I want to mention it. Crystals and gemstones I believe are a major component in spiritual technology maybe along with certain metals. So yeah they will be useful in the future when people understand this stuff on a larger scale.

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
Darkpagan666 said:
I totally hear you, and I agree on that. I also am perfectly aware of it as that is quite basic of universal law. I think I am just a more curious person with different interests than you. That is all. I've read and watched tons of useless garbage on alien life and potential worlds - to me, this is interesting. I mean, just a peak on life on another planet would have me perplexed by it's nature. Even if it would look like ours! As a satanist...I solely am focusing on humanity and our gods anyway.

Well they can set the mood for things with their vibrations and presence. Like if you have a bunch of rocks and stones you feel different than if they were not there. This can be pretty useful in some workings. Rose Quartz has a vibration of love for example so it can be used in love workings to set the mood. Other things can be helpful too. Labadorite can be used in protection workings to set the mood or even slow enemy attacks on its own maybe that could be programmed with runes too. They can be pretty powerful if you add certain runes or elements or things to them. Mostly though on their own rocks and gemstones won't do anything with a few exceptions but even those exceptions are not extremely powerful on their own (meaning without programming them with energy or runes) Your not going to get a lot out of it just by carrying stones on you other than rose quartz might make a few people nicer to you or something :lol:

Not that I know anything about this I don't right now at least but I want to mention it. Crystals and gemstones I believe are a major component in spiritual technology maybe along with certain metals. So yeah they will be useful in the future when people understand this stuff on a larger scale.

what about a Shiva Lingam

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Very accurate representation of the use of crystals. I have used crystals many times, but it has not affected my spiritual growth in any way, though it has been effective when it comes to the use of divination and spell workings. The use and application of my mind and soul has been way more than enough. This is also individual. I have no use for props to manifests my desires. My thoughts alone is enough.

My experience is it may enhance your mood, desire and focus in what you want to attract and manifest. It helps the mind to guide you into obtaining things. It is a great focus so to speak. As long as the crystals are in tune with the vibrations you want to work with. Crystals has unique frequency and vibrations that it combines better with (energies if you will).

Sorry for my short answer earlier. If you want to use crystals then please do! It is quite fun and I believe you can learn a lot from it. I personally use my aura or a working being it a rosary, the moon (my favorite as it is my easiest), kabbalistic squares (this I use for more advanced prospects) and sometimes just merkaba or necronomicon (this I solely use for the soul).

Darkpagan666 said:
slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:

Very accurate representation of the use of crystals. I have used crystals many times, but it has not affected my spiritual growth in any way, though it has been effective when it comes to the use of divination and spell workings. The use and application of my mind and soul has been way more than enough. This is also individual. I have no use for props to manifests my desires. My thoughts alone is enough.

My experience is it may enhance your mood, desire and focus in what you want to attract and manifest. It helps the mind to guide you into obtaining things. It is a great focus so to speak. As long as the crystals are in tune with the vibrations you want to work with. Crystals has unique frequency and vibrations that it combines better with (energies if you will).

Sorry for my short answer earlier. If you want to use crystals then please do! It is quite fun and I believe you can learn a lot from it. I personally use my aura or a working being it a rosary, the moon (my favorite as it is my easiest), kabbalistic squares (this I use for more advanced prospects) and sometimes just merkaba or necronomicon (this I solely use for the soul).

People can use any prop if they want too (with the exceptions of anything that is insulting to the Gods) it's not totally wrong and may assist someone in some ways but they need to not rely on them to do stuff. That is the message. I believe.

The enemy and confused more neutral branches of occultism wouldn't even get any effect at all without props of some sort (as most times the people are not any more powerful than xtians or came directly out of xtianity) and even then the manifestations are weak. That is the lazy way out we should be proficient and able to do things on our own.

Personally though it is cool when we can have stuff to set the mood. So it's not wrong but people should be able to cast spells without them as well and get effects otherwise we are not that much more proficient than new age people.

Henu the Great said:
956GOD said:
can anyone direct me to rune instructions? Or a old thread talking about what runes to do??
Here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

And from the bottom of following page you can see different runes / mantras for specific chakras:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

Very much appreciated brother. I've been looking for days! Have a great night friend. This info is hard to find online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back