Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make a woman feel extreme lust?

tyrantmage said:
Mondol said:
Sundara said:
This isn’t Christianity or Islam and these were not the ancient ways, we’re also not living in ancient times or the dark ages. Nobody needs permission to have sex and nobody needs to be married to have sex. No one needs their parents permission either. These are islamic or devout christian/flds ways of thinking and are extreme. Most Christians don’t even abide by this.

Yeah consent and respect is important but magic works a little differently and this is not rape. Lol.

Random freedom sex without having permission of parents or society will destroy the discipline of society and will make a muck of something, will make society darty.

We need permission to have sex to a certain person. We need permission to get married to a certain person.
We need permission and need support of law or society to have sex to a certain person. We need permission and need support of law or society to get married to a certain person.

If Nobody needs permission to have sex and if nobody needs to be married to have sex and if no one needs their parents permission either,and if don't need permission to have sex, then would you mind, can I have a night with your love partner and can I have a night with Hp cobra's life partner? No, right. :evil:

Listen to me . Spiritual Satanism/ Human mankind's life means to empowers one's self

Sex is another topic and is not mixed with Satanism

Having sex with a certain person or certain person's require permission of law and society and of course parents.

Having sex require discipline and need aggree of society and law.

If we want to you have sex with married women, we need to talk with her and need support or permission and need a date time of discussion about sex or marriage. But, we don't have permission to betray the women's husband without any reason.

By the way, Hail Satan.

get your communist shit outta here! Permission my ass. Ohw, wait.... Yes ofcourse, we need to ask president elect joe biden first before we can have sex! Hahahaha. Because in the new america you cannot have sex with the person you want goy! We will choose for you. Just be obedient and compliant goy! Dont be horny goy!

Whats the purpose of all these love and lust spells in the jos main website if we are not going to use them? Just because you use lust spells doesnt mean we are evil. What? You cant have sex if youre not married? Another Xtian and pisslam bullshit! Why cant you have sex when not married? Oh... Right... BECAUSE THE JEW IN THE CLOUDS WILL BURN YOU IN HE..AAHHEEMM!!!! ..LL 😂😂😂
And you also said sex is separate somewhat from satanism, right! That gives me an Idea of what you think satanism is. Satan doesnt give a fuck about who you decide to have sex with! He is not someone who will spy on you 24/7 so that he can make sure you have sex only when married. You are projecting jewsus chrishit on Lord Satan. Because jewsus crishit watches you goy, dont be horny goy, dont even masturbate goy! g-d is watching you goy. Im glad you found your way here, or maybe Lord satan found you and gave you a chance. but if you stay here longer, you will be able to deprogram yourself from all those xtianity shit. Just keep reading the sermons from our hp's daily and try to bring those teachings to your heart. I was once like you. Deprograming oneself can be hard. But the more you remove those jewish filth from yourself the better you will feel.
Hey hey wait wait.....Call me Evil Goy!!!!! Okhay!!!!! Hhahahahahaha

I am permanently free from Jews Magic.
And, I am not poor beginner in Satanism . So, Don't teach me about Satanism. Hahahahaha

By the way, I am not here to fight with you in this topic. You, Do meditation everyday. Meditation will keep you calm always. Meditation will teach you how to talk with Satanist with politely. Okhay?

So, In the end, According to your advise, May I fuck your wife, or gf ? If Satanism advise me without any reason and permission of law, to fuck women, then my only one wish.... I want fuck every men's wife. Yeah !!!!All world women is mine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Sell your wife without any permission , goy !!!!!!!! :cool:
We want to be God and sell your wife Goy!!! Because Without more sex, We can't open our Kundalini right????!!!!!!!! :x :x

Oh oh oh goy!!! I forget to say!!!!! Bear in mind that Satan don't give time to those who fight and argument with another Satanist . So, If you don't like me , don't talk with me. You will lose your Satan Forever . Because, You have started fight with me by your Bad words . You have said me that Satan is not spying me. .....

Okhay okhay listen to me. You have said me to deprogram myself from jewshit. No, goy. First Deprogram yourself from grey's. Jews are controling you to do quarrel with me . So, First , Deprogram yourself.

And, Remember ,,,, Satan is caring always and forever me when I get birth in my mom's belly.

So, I teach you. Do meditation! It will calm your mind and angryhead. Do meditation . Meditation will keep you safe from doing quarrels with me.

বোকাচোদা জ্ঞান দিতে আসে। হাহা হাহা হা

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
Its going to persist until you hold on to delusions of the mind. Truth and the ability to see clearly are within everyone's hands. You just have to not lie to yourself and not create philosophical interpretations about physical phenomena happening in real life.

Once you start to become more mature after learning from real life experience, 7th grade notions like love begin to fade away and you become more inclined to look at observable traits of bonding that create strong relationships.
That's bullcrap, are you sure you're not emotionally hurt by something? Normally people tend to say love doesn't exist when they suffered emotional traumas.
I'm not saying love does not exist ,I'm saying it doesn't exist in the way most people think it exists.

A host of feelings, emotions behaviors that already exist has been together labeled as 'love' and given an idealistic purpose to give it a magical sense of the word.

What I'm trying to say is, it is easier to look at each individual piece of the puzzle without thinking its something very special.

Because I don't think our forefathers gave this much importance to 'finding love' as this generation of men do.

Generally it's a very normal phase of experience for people and as most things in life are, not very special.

That's like saying a compound doesn't exist as anything more than its constituent elements, even though the compound is its own unique substance with its own unique properties. Ergo it's apparently pointless to take note of said compound, pointless to talk about it, pointless to seek it, and the cherry on top is that this compound is just a concept in our deluded minds with no tangible reality unto itself. Yes, this compound that is clearly observable... is in fact a lie. We made it up.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
so by that logic I should be swimming in pussy, right?

You don’t need to be „swimming in pussy“, you just need one partner.
I would disagree (about anyone needing one partner only; it depends on the individual), but then again I disliked that jewish sex-repression known as christianity more than a lot of people.

jrvan said:
Jack said:
Its going to persist until you hold on to delusions of the mind. Truth and the ability to see clearly are within everyone's hands. You just have to not lie to yourself and not create philosophical interpretations about physical phenomena happening in real life.

Once you start to become more mature after learning from real life experience, 7th grade notions like love begin to fade away and you become more inclined to look at observable traits of bonding that create strong relationships.

I think you forget that every physical phenomenon has an astral basis. To claim that physical phenomena are the only phenomena that constitute "real life" is just madness. Even after all of your spiritual experiences, you still think like this? Denouncing love because you can't measure it with simple tools. If love wasn't real then there would be no love, no one would experience it, no one would talk about it, we wouldn't have any conception of the feeling that we experience and identify as love because it doesn't exist, because it's not real.

You also seem to think this supposed "higher mind" is inherently malevolent or manipulative/out to fool you, and you as the highly evolved thinking man have a DUTY to outsmart it so you can be free of its conniving trickery to make you feel good, or whatever. You could just stop being edgy, let go, and let yourself feel the full range of your natural freaking emotions and experience all of life, and stop spreading your poison, but you just can't help it, can you? You're determined to analyze (and redefine) life to death until it no longer has any positive meaning at all, and you're utterly free of it. Your body/higher mind/soul/etc. isn't trying to manipulate you, dude. These are natural emotions available to all life forms.
I want to ask this to Jack - Jim Parsons, AKA Sheldon Cooper - is that you?!

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
That's bullcrap, are you sure you're not emotionally hurt by something? Normally people tend to say love doesn't exist when they suffered emotional traumas.
I'm not saying love does not exist ,I'm saying it doesn't exist in the way most people think it exists.

A host of feelings, emotions behaviors that already exist has been together labeled as 'love' and given an idealistic purpose to give it a magical sense of the word.

What I'm trying to say is, it is easier to look at each individual piece of the puzzle without thinking its something very special.

Because I don't think our forefathers gave this much importance to 'finding love' as this generation of men do.

Generally it's a very normal phase of experience for people and as most things in life are, not very special.
The Forefathers were still christianised, consciously or unconsciously, and lived in and among christianised things - as I said, it being "improper" for an Englishman to show his love and emotions. The more the jew and its christianity has been losing over the decades, the more people have started to be themselves, in expression, etc. The Sexual Chakra is also the expression/artistic Chakra, is it not? That's just a coincidence, though, isn't it?!

Jack said:
People who believe in Q Anon used the Higher Mind to convince themselves about Trump being the Messiah.
Are you sure that's the higher Mind and not the primitive, base, jewified "mind"?!
You don't understand what I'm trying to tell you.

What I'm telling you is true. Love is a higher brained notion created by assigning interpretations to a mesh of emotions, feelings and experiences that are real. But the interpretation that is idealistic in nature is made up.

Its an idea which is basing itself on a plethora of actual physical occurrences. And this can mean different things to different people.

By saying love doesn't exist, I don't mean that it isn't present inside of us. I'm saying the notion that is love is imperfect, because unlike physical objective reality it is experienced imperfectly (like interpretations which will be differently experienced.)

Like ideology and philosophy and any idea which is subjective (as opposed to objective). And I'm not saying it's bad or maladaptive. Its our duty to experience these emotions and feelings in full and make these interpretations, but always keeping the ego separate and not letting the nature control our will. The will must above all and all be of control of every decision. The will is supreme which is the execution of the yoga of action.

Actual love as I would define it would be born of or close to it is when doing tantric meditation with a woman her energies and your energies cycle in a circuit and you can experience her in totality and she can experience you in totally. For a brief period of time the division of "Self" between you and her goes away and in a limited capacity you become "one."

Denying the experiences of life is denying the experience of experiencing itself to the Brahman. Like Schrodinger's cat, the only way the Brahman can validate and experience its creation is through us. Material reality is incomplete without a will that it influences. And its called the Triumph of Will because it supersedes the experience of reality as supreme.

Youd understand what I'm trying to say if you read the Bhagvat gita, but you'll need to take the help of a Daemon to interpret it because otherwise its going to create even more confusion. After getting the knowledge you can then experience it in meditation. I understand that it's not ideal to just explicitly say it but I don't have any analogies to explain it.

tyrantmage said:
Mondol said:
Sundara said:
This isn’t Christianity or Islam and these were not the ancient ways, we’re also not living in ancient times or the dark ages. Nobody needs permission to have sex and nobody needs to be married to have sex. No one needs their parents permission either. These are islamic or devout christian/flds ways of thinking and are extreme. Most Christians don’t even abide by this.

Yeah consent and respect is important but magic works a little differently and this is not rape. Lol.

Random freedom sex without having permission of parents or society will destroy the discipline of society and will make a muck of something, will make society darty.

We need permission to have sex to a certain person. We need permission to get married to a certain person.
We need permission and need support of law or society to have sex to a certain person. We need permission and need support of law or society to get married to a certain person.

If Nobody needs permission to have sex and if nobody needs to be married to have sex and if no one needs their parents permission either,and if don't need permission to have sex, then would you mind, can I have a night with your love partner and can I have a night with Hp cobra's life partner? No, right. :evil:

Listen to me . Spiritual Satanism/ Human mankind's life means to empowers one's self

Having sex with a certain person or certain person's require permission of law and society and of course parents.

If we want to you have sex with married women, we need to talk with her and need support or permission and need a date time of discussion about sex or marriage. But, we don't have permission to betray the women's husband without any reason.

By the way, Hail Satan.

get your communist shit outta here! Permission my ass. Ohw, wait.... Yes ofcourse, we need to ask president elect joe biden first before we can have sex! Hahahaha. Because in the new america you cannot have sex with the person you want goy! We will choose for you. Just be obedient and compliant goy! Dont be horny goy!

Whats the purpose of all these love and lust spells in the jos main website if we are not going to use them? Just because you use lust spells doesnt mean we are evil. What? You cant have sex if youre not married? Another Xtian and pisslam bullshit! Why cant you have sex when not married? Oh... Right... BECAUSE THE JEW IN THE CLOUDS WILL BURN YOU IN HE..AAHHEEMM!!!! ..LL 😂😂😂
And you also said sex is separate somewhat from satanism, right! That gives me an Idea of what you think satanism is. Satan doesnt give a fuck about who you decide to have sex with! He is not someone who will spy on you 24/7 so that he can make sure you have sex only when married. You are projecting jewsus chrishit on Lord Satan. Because jewsus crishit watches you goy, dont be horny goy, dont even masturbate goy! g-d is watching you goy. Im glad you found your way here, or maybe Lord satan found you and gave you a chance. but if you stay here longer, you will be able to deprogram yourself from all those xtianity shit. Just keep reading the sermons from our hp's daily and try to bring those teachings to your heart. I was once like you. Deprograming oneself can be hard. But the more you remove those jewish filth from yourself the better you will feel.
Hey hey Hey wait wait.....Call me Evil Goy!!!!! Okhay!!!!! Hhahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, I am not poor beginner like you in Satanism . So, Don't teach me about Satanism. Okhay??!!!!!! Hahahahaha :lol: :lol:

By the way, I am not here to fight with you in this topic. You, Do meditation everyday. Meditation will keep you calm always. Meditation will teach you how to talk with Satanist with politely, respectly. Okhay?

So, In the end, According to your advise, May I fuck your wife, or gf ? If Satanism advise me without any reason and permission of law, to fuck women, then my only one wish.... I want fuck every men's wife. Yeah !!!!All world women is mine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

We want to be God and sell your wife Goy!!! Because Without more sex, We can't open our Kundalini right????!!!!!!!! :x :x

Oh oh oh goy!!! I forget to say!!!!! Bear in mind that Satan don't give time to those who fight and argument with another Satanist . Yes yes yes I have this knowledge!!!! Yeahhh!!!!! So, If you don't like me , don't talk with me. You will lose your Satan Forever . Because, You have started fight with me by your Bad words . You have said me that Satan is not spying me. ..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okhay okhay listen to me. You have said me to deprogram myself from jewshit. No, goy. First Deprogram yourself from grey's. Jews are completely controling you and your head to do quarrel with me . After reading my this post, Jews and grey's will completely and permanently control you to fight and quarrel with me for loosing me vs with you So, First , Deprogram yourself. Otherwise, you will be fucked!!!!! Goy!!!!!!!!

And, Remember ,,,, Satan is caring always and forever me when I get birth in my mom's belly.

So, I teach you. Do meditation! It will calm your mind and angryhead. Do meditation . Meditation will keep you safe from doing quarrels with me.

বোকাচোদা জ্ঞান দিতে আসোশশ। হাহা হাহা হা

tyrantmage said:
Mondol said:
Sundara said:

By the way, Hail Satan.

Hey hey Hey wait wait.....Call me Evil Goy!!!!! Okhay!!!!! Hhahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, I am not poor beginner like you in Satanism . So, Don't teach me about Satanism. Okhay??!!!!!! Hahahahaha :lol: :lol:

By the way, I am not here to fight with you in this topic. You, Do meditation everyday. Meditation will keep you calm always. Meditation will teach you how to talk with Satanist with politely, respectly. Okhay?

Oh oh oh goy!!! I forget to say!!!!! Bear in mind that Satan don't give time to those who fight and argument with another Satanist . Yes yes yes I have this knowledge!!!! Yeahhh!!!!! So, If you don't like me , don't talk with me. You will lose your Satan Forever . Because, You have started fight with me by your Bad words . You have said me that Satan is not spying me. ..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okhay okhay listen to me. You have said me to deprogram myself from jewshit. No, goy. First Deprogram yourself from grey's. Jews are completely controling you and your head to do quarrel with me . After reading my this post, Jews and grey's will completely and permanently control you to fight and quarrel with me for loosing me vs with you So, First , Deprogram yourself. Otherwise, you will be fucked!!!!! Goy!!!!!!!!

বোকাচোদা জ্ঞান দিতে আসোশশ। হাহা হাহা হা

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Are you trying to make a Star Trek joke and a Big Bang Theory joke at the same time, Captain Picard?
Not quite a joke, but the two have gone together. Maybe "love doesn't exist" is a Borg sentiment who try to find and achieve perfection while they don't know what they're looking for...

Jack said:
What I'm trying to say is that "Love" is an idealistic interpretation created by the higher brain which creates such interpretations. Generally in life, all such interpretations turn out to be wrong.

There are better physical phenomena that serve as indicators to replace this magical notion of "love".

For Example,

Compliance I.e is the woman doing what you tell her to do.

Compatibility I.e you can vibe with her very well and you agree much more that you disagree. Astrological Compatibility is key.

Sexual Attraction I.e does she want to have your p in her v ,does she want to be the mother of your children (probably most important.)

Trust I.e you trust each other totally.

I mean instead of something I can't explain or understand, which the brain is purposely trying to cause to create a sense of Idealism (due to the lack of true purpose ). I'd look at observable reality not magical notions.

There are a lot of women who will have sex with you but are insufferable to be around for an extended period of time. And there are a lot of women who don't feel attraction for you. There are a lot who feel your a pussy, or they don't like you, your personality or character. There's no compatibility.

These are all very real and observable things.
So you want a Woman to be your subject? You might enjoy the jewbuybull "defenition" of love -

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and exult in the surrender of my body, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient; love is kind; it does not envy; it does not boast; it is not proud; it is not rude; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily-angered; love keeps no record of wrongs; love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails; but where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be restrained; where there is knowledge, it will be dismissed. For we know in part and we prophesy in part; but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully-known, and now these three remain - faith, hope and love; but the greatest of these is love.

Perhaps you prefer other "definitions" of love -

Philia - mental/friendly love;
Eros - sexual/romantic love;
Agape - unconditional/altruistic love;
Storge - familial/empathetic love;
Philautia - self-love

By the way - you might say that love doesn't exist, but not everyone shares your Elements. Some are more emotional and sentimental and their love is as it is for them.

When I think of Love however, my mind goes to that song "What is Love." ?
https://youtu.be/CuDEP6eFkeA
There is no "definition" or "correct way" of love and loving and to do and have and be love/loved/loving. The reason "we" "have to" ask what love is, is because the jew doesn't know what being a Human is, and all the jew can do, has done, and continues to do, is appropriate/steal, twist, pervert and corrupt what Human is. Part of love is companionship and fellowship, to not be lonely but to have like-mindedness, etc. For some, sex, in whichever form/s, is love, etc. There is no dic(ta)tionary correct way or meaning or understanding. That's why we have this Magickal thing called Magick, so we can find those whom, while we cannot "define" it, share our own illogical nonsense of what being with someone, or some ones, male and/or female, is and means, in various ways.

So again - you want a Woman to be your subject? You can only 'vibe' with her if she obeys you, like a muslim or christian wife? If she wants to bare your Children, then I would hope you would trust her, which should be a form of love; it is not as if you would have nothing to do with her and hate her because she's a dirty, skanky bitch, so that you can get her pregnant. Towards your Children, would you be like Beverly Hofstadter in TBBT against Leonard? People have emotions and need Emotional support, as well as Physical contact and support. These are regarding the Brain and Soul and the Chakras which the jew does not have; therefore, cannot possibly express. All the jew can do is pretend and act.

Consider it in a National Socialism and Spiritual Satanism context. NS is the "definitions" of things and comportments and behaviours which are enforced and obligatory. SS is our own individuality in which we do, have and be our own selves. Poetry, stories, films, programmes, plays, songs, art, etc., etc, etc. have existed for a long time to either try to "define" and "explain" love, or to express love, and what love is and what it is and means to love and be loved. Check art threads on here, including my own and astralartsofthegods, and notice the difference between Human creativity and expression, and j00 piss-taking shit and vomit. Robots - either the jew and its roboticness, or robots - will not love. Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery, so the jew must absolutely fucking 'love' Humans, but the jew and robots are artificial and transparent; love is not logical nor sensible.

Not to make light of it, but let me ask you a question -

Where is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree
that I've been dreaming of?

Where is she
whom I close my eyes to see?
Will I ever know the sweet "Hello"
that's meant for only me?

Who can say where she may hide?
Must I travel far and wide
'til I am beside the someone who
I can mean something to?

Where, where is love?

Ev'ry night I kneel and pray
"Let tomorrow be the day
when I see the face of someone who
I can mean something to

Where, where is love?

I really don't think logic will tell you. We have non-logic Brains. Maybe we should use them.
I dedicated my life to Yoga and performing sadhana and so I adopted the Philosophy of the yoga of action. I believe in the employment of will in the pursuit of Dharma (Duty) to be the end goal of all material life.

This is why I frequently reject imperfect assumptions borne out of an imperfect nature of existence that we exist in currently, to be my driver of life. I will use them only in the case it will help me exert my will otherwise I have no need for these assumptions.

I put my faith in obtaining perfect knowledge through the Superconciousness state of Samadhi and that is where truth is revealed.

I don't put my faith in imperfect notions borne out of an imperfect nature of being.

I believe in sex, dominance and submission ,liking ,connection and trust,energy, all of which can be measured but not in immeasurable notions like love.
I wonder if you might do non-yoga things, for achieving balance. Imbalance is leaning to one side, and that's where you'd fall over, and that's embarrassing and painful.

tyrantmage said:
Mondol said:
Sundara said:

By the way, Hail Satan.

(Don't insult any mom here this topic, okhay!!I am saying this!!because After reading my post, Jews and grey's will make you angry and will tell you to insult my mom!!, That's why I am saying!!!নাহলে পুটকিমারা খাবা!!!!!)

So, I teach you. Do meditation! It will calm your mind and angryhead. Do meditation . Meditation will keep you safe from doing quarrels with me. না হলে পুটকিমারা খাবা শয়তানের হাতে।।। :lol: :lol:

বোকাচোদা জ্ঞান দিতে আসোশশ।

Something that I’m seriously confused about is why some in this thread think it’s a fool-proof idea to try fit yourselves into a completely unrealistic and impractical mould that isn’t true to how you really are as a person in the hopes of attracting a “decent female” to “breed with”?

What good is it seeking out a relationship when all you’re going to do is pretend to be someone you’re not?

Being completely honest with yourself and not trying put on some macho act will actually better your chances of attracting someone naturally compatible with you and your energy than putting on a mask.

Men and women are not so many worlds apart in their desires on this. Few people - and unhealthy people, at that - actually like being with those who pretend to be someone else.

Women aren’t one dimensional robots who only like “that ONE type” and neither are men. If that was the case you may as well walk through the door over there that says “Clones Only”.

One bad experience or a couple bad experiences with unpleasant people doesn’t equal everyone being the same as them. What a world it would be if so.

To answer the OP, there’s a section in the meditations on santanisgod under how to use the aura that gives an example of affirmations for attracting someone. And imo, there’s nothing immoral about sex magick given 1) we are given the knowledge of it by the Gods, 2) it doesn’t harm said person, and 3) in my understanding it’s like the energy equivalent of putting on cologne or perfume to attract someone by smelling good. (I haven’t read every reply on this thread so someone may have already noted this).

(Hi/hello, first time saying anything here. Been lurking a few months.)

Cinammonroll said:
Jack said:

You should play all the games from Metal Gear Solid series, Jack.
I tried playing the Phantom Pain but it seemed really slow for my taste. Maybe I'll continue it after the economy collapses and I'm locked in my house again.

tabby said:
Something that I’m seriously confused about is why some in this thread think it’s a fool-proof idea to try fit yourselves into a completely unrealistic and impractical mould that isn’t true to how you really are as a person in the hopes of attracting a “decent female” to “breed with”?

Your personality is in most cases completely random. It's not "who you are" it's what you were raised to be or who you adapted yourself to be based on the environment you grew in and the behaviors of others around you. You didn't even choose it in the first place. So it's nothing but a set of conditioned reactions and many times they are not only conditioned but useless and cause many problems to yourself. I'm sure you know lots of middle aged people who behave like children sometimes, what they are doing is repeating their reactions they had as children, and while these made sense when they were children they are bad for adults.

So since personality is a set of conditioned reactions, there are ways to improve it and create it in the ways you want. If you become assertive, non-reactive and have boundaries, these traits are not only attractive to women but benefit your life overall.

tabby said:
What good is it seeking out a relationship when all you’re going to do is pretend to be someone you’re not?

That's a complete straw man. Nobody says you have to pretend you're something you're not. What they are saying is you have to change your personality. So this new personality will be the new you.

tabby said:
Women aren’t one dimensional robots who only like “that ONE type” and neither are men. If that was the case you may as well walk through the door over there that says “Clones Only”.

This is another straw man. Nobody said that every single woman is like that. Women do follow a general trend as to what they like. That's why they are surveys that show most women prefer masculine men. So just like in many other cases where they generalize based on some trend the same is for women. Sure, there's a small minority of women who like feminine men or are lesbians or like fat men or whatever. But they are the exception not the rule.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Not quite a joke, but the two have gone together. Maybe "love doesn't exist" is a Borg sentiment who try to find and achieve perfection while they don't know what they're looking for...

So you want a Woman to be your subject? You might enjoy the jewbuybull "defenition" of love -

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and exult in the surrender of my body, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient; love is kind; it does not envy; it does not boast; it is not proud; it is not rude; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily-angered; love keeps no record of wrongs; love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails; but where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be restrained; where there is knowledge, it will be dismissed. For we know in part and we prophesy in part; but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully-known, and now these three remain - faith, hope and love; but the greatest of these is love.

Perhaps you prefer other "definitions" of love -

Philia - mental/friendly love;
Eros - sexual/romantic love;
Agape - unconditional/altruistic love;
Storge - familial/empathetic love;
Philautia - self-love

By the way - you might say that love doesn't exist, but not everyone shares your Elements. Some are more emotional and sentimental and their love is as it is for them.

There is no "definition" or "correct way" of love and loving and to do and have and be love/loved/loving. The reason "we" "have to" ask what love is, is because the jew doesn't know what being a Human is, and all the jew can do, has done, and continues to do, is appropriate/steal, twist, pervert and corrupt what Human is. Part of love is companionship and fellowship, to not be lonely but to have like-mindedness, etc. For some, sex, in whichever form/s, is love, etc. There is no dic(ta)tionary correct way or meaning or understanding. That's why we have this Magickal thing called Magick, so we can find those whom, while we cannot "define" it, share our own illogical nonsense of what being with someone, or some ones, male and/or female, is and means, in various ways.

So again - you want a Woman to be your subject? You can only 'vibe' with her if she obeys you, like a muslim or christian wife? If she wants to bare your Children, then I would hope you would trust her, which should be a form of love; it is not as if you would have nothing to do with her and hate her because she's a dirty, skanky bitch, so that you can get her pregnant. Towards your Children, would you be like Beverly Hofstadter in TBBT against Leonard? People have emotions and need Emotional support, as well as Physical contact and support. These are regarding the Brain and Soul and the Chakras which the jew does not have; therefore, cannot possibly express. All the jew can do is pretend and act.

Consider it in a National Socialism and Spiritual Satanism context. NS is the "definitions" of things and comportments and behaviours which are enforced and obligatory. SS is our own individuality in which we do, have and be our own selves. Poetry, stories, films, programmes, plays, songs, art, etc., etc, etc. have existed for a long time to either try to "define" and "explain" love, or to express love, and what love is and what it is and means to love and be loved. Check art threads on here, including my own and astralartsofthegods, and notice the difference between Human creativity and expression, and j00 piss-taking shit and vomit. Robots - either the jew and its roboticness, or robots - will not love. Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery, so the jew must absolutely fucking 'love' Humans, but the jew and robots are artificial and transparent; love is not logical nor sensible.

Not to make light of it, but let me ask you a question -

Where is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree
that I've been dreaming of?

Where is she
whom I close my eyes to see?
Will I ever know the sweet "Hello"
that's meant for only me?

Who can say where she may hide?
Must I travel far and wide
'til I am beside the someone who
I can mean something to?

Where, where is love?

Ev'ry night I kneel and pray
"Let tomorrow be the day
when I see the face of someone who
I can mean something to

Where, where is love?

I really don't think logic will tell you. We have non-logic Brains. Maybe we should use them.
I dedicated my life to Yoga and performing sadhana and so I adopted the Philosophy of the yoga of action. I believe in the employment of will in the pursuit of Dharma (Duty) to be the end goal of all material life.

This is why I frequently reject imperfect assumptions borne out of an imperfect nature of existence that we exist in currently, to be my driver of life. I will use them only in the case it will help me exert my will otherwise I have no need for these assumptions.

I put my faith in obtaining perfect knowledge through the Superconciousness state of Samadhi and that is where truth is revealed.

I don't put my faith in imperfect notions borne out of an imperfect nature of being.

I believe in sex, dominance and submission ,liking ,connection and trust,energy, all of which can be measured but not in immeasurable notions like love.
I wonder if you might do non-yoga things, for achieving balance. Imbalance is leaning to one side, and that's where you'd fall over, and that's embarrassing and painful.
Everything you do in life is Yoga, which is why its called the Yoga of Action (as opposed to the Buddhist notion of inaction. )

You live it, breathe it and follow its path. It is the be all and end all of life. And possibly the life beyond.

jrvan said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:

That's like saying a compound doesn't exist as anything more than its constituent elements, even though the compound is its own unique substance with its own unique properties. Ergo it's apparently pointless to take note of said compound, pointless to talk about it, pointless to seek it, and the cherry on top is that this compound is just a concept in our deluded minds with no tangible reality unto itself. Yes, this compound that is clearly observable... is in fact a lie. We made it up.
But that compound will have the same constituents for everyone. It is a perfect experience of nature. The compound Hcl wont suddenly become CO2 in the experience of another person.

But Love does not have same constituents for everyone. For different people, there are different interpretations of love. And as there are different interpretations, but not a universal rule, it is thus not real as opposed to the physical experience of the Sun which is real for everyone.

If you look at Hcl it will be the same compound for everyone. But love is different for different people. They understand it differently and different thoughts and understandings are involved for each different person.

It's the same case as different philosophies and ideologies about life. Like all Higher Brained notions they are attempts to create idealistic perfect interpretations about material reality.

However they end up being imperfect which is why there are hundreds of thousands of different ideologies and belief systems. Humans are not meant to have a perfect understanding of love because of different astrological makeup and emotional makeup and different expressions of past lives etc.

Which is why their brains interpret love differently. Meaning there is no one singular thing called "love". Everyone has their own little love ,which they made up from an imperfect interpretation. I'm not saying it's bad or maladaptive.

I'm just saying it's not as perfect as people think. Its just a normal everyday experience which is in no way 'special' or very important that people make out to be. Its similar to finding a job that makes you feel good at being the job or making a house and being proud you made it from scratch.

It's not an enigmatic thing to look up to, only something to be personally experienced and make up interpretations about. Like we do most things in the world.

If not all people can agree on what is sexually appealing, then nobody should have an unanimous opinion over what love is.

Frequently, there are people who say for example they "Love" Satan, or someone. Personally, I cannot comprehend a type of love that is not providing for what it loves, or a type of love that put's one's self always first without minding the other creature.

Others love seriously, deeply, others love superficially, some have tolerance, other's don't, others adore, others are adored. Others love idealistically, others verbally, others with practical actions, others secretly. For some, emotions similar to love, are confused with love.

Aquarius said:
I see. From reading his posts, I've deduced he would be type of a person that would like MGSes. Makes sense.

Jack said:
Well, Phantom pain is meant to be more rpg-ish.

Personally, I don't like video games 'cause they are solely produced to waste time, but MGSes are great.

Jack said:
jrvan said:
Jack said:

But that compound will have the same constituents for everyone. It is a perfect experience of nature. The compound Hcl wont suddenly become CO2 in the experience of another person.

But Love does not have same constituents for everyone. For different people, there are different interpretations of love. And as there are different interpretations, but not a universal rule, it is thus not real as opposed to the physical experience of the Sun which is real for everyone.

If you look at Hcl it will be the same compound for everyone. But love is different for different people. They understand it differently and different thoughts and understandings are involved for each different person.

It's the same case as different philosophies and ideologies about life. Like all Higher Brained notions they are attempts to create idealistic perfect interpretations about material reality.

However they end up being imperfect which is why there are hundreds of thousands of different ideologies and belief systems. Humans are not meant to have a perfect understanding of love because of different astrological makeup and emotional makeup and different expressions of past lives etc.

Which is why their brains interpret love differently. Meaning there is no one singular thing called "love". Everyone has their own little love ,which they made up from an imperfect interpretation. I'm not saying it's bad or maladaptive.

I'm just saying it's not as perfect as people think. Its just a normal everyday experience which is in no way 'special' or very important that people make out to be. Its similar to finding a job that makes you feel good at being the job or making a house and being proud you made it from scratch.

It's not an enigmatic thing to look up to, only something to be personally experienced and make up interpretations about. Like we do most things in the world.

You can apply what you're saying to many other things as well so singling out the word love is ridiculous, and in any case you're still wrong because the same feeling is still there being felt by all who experience it, it's just people have trouble talking about it properly. All I have learned from this argument is that societal consensus of language of words has fallen so much further than I ever expected. When people can't agree on the meaning of words, and they just start inventing their own meanings, then no one can properly communicate ideas to each other because everyone has their own subjective understanding. Maybe this is what you're trying to imply, but this problem is much simpler than you're making it out to be. People even started reinventing what the word "literally" means for example. Maybe if people had taken the language puritans more seriously then we would all still be able to communicate properly to one another.

Another thing, and this is in reply to you and to what HPHC said, love has different expressions. Just like what you said about the Sun. People take light from the Sun and express it differently in their individual souls. There's different expressions of masculinity, femininity, feelings, etc. It brings to my mind how you can shine light through various differently shaped prisms. Seeing two different images in two different kaleidoscopes even though all kaleidoscopes do the same thing.

tabby said:

Finally someone who thinks like me regarding this topic.

Nailed it!

Also welcome Tabby :D
Finally you came out of your „hole“ x3

Jack said:
jrvan said:
Jack said:

The feeling of love itself is existing outside of the word love that we use to describe that distinct emotional state. It’s very real, and not only inside our minds because feelings have energy, and we could probably measure them if we had more advanced occult science tools. Love is a complex emotion made up of other emotions, but when we experience love we aren’t experiencing simply the emotions that make up the compound so to say of love. Just like water is water. Water is not hydrogen, and water is not oxygen. Water exists as its own unique tangible thing even if it’s made up of hydrogen and oxygen, and when we’re talking about oxygen or hydrogen on their own we don’t call them water. Just like we wouldn’t call the feelings of affection, or attraction, or care on their own, as love. And we don’t call love affection, or attraction, or care. We call it love because we have identified it as a distinct feeling deserving of its own name.

You’re saying that people are misidentifying the feelings and emotions that constitute what we label as love, and that also ties into my other message about reinventing the established language so I’ll just add that a lot of people have poor emotional intelligence, or poor descriptive abilities, or poor awareness, or maybe all of the above. When we have spiritual tools that can measure and properly identify emotional states within a person then we can properly categorize what exact combination of feelings are going into what we call love when people feel it, and it will be a firm objective understanding without room for individual interpretation except in the realm of poetry. In the meantime, you can’t say authoritatively that what people are feeling isn’t real just because it’s misidentified, or because they can’t properly talk about it/define it due to lack of ability.

Damon said:
tabby said:

Your personality is in most cases completely random. It's not "who you are" it's what you were raised to be or who you adapted yourself to be based on the environment you grew in and the behaviors of others around you. You didn't even choose it in the first place. So it's nothing but a set of conditioned reactions and many times they are not only conditioned but useless and cause many problems to yourself. I'm sure you know lots of middle aged people who behave like children sometimes, what they are doing is repeating their reactions they had as children, and while these made sense when they were children they are bad for adults.

So since personality is a set of conditioned reactions, there are ways to improve it and create it in the ways you want. If you become assertive, non-reactive and have boundaries, these traits are not only attractive to women but benefit your life overall.

tabby said:

That's a complete straw man. Nobody says you have to pretend you're something you're not. What they are saying is you have to change your personality. So this new personality will be the new you.

tabby said:

This is another straw man. Nobody said that every single woman is like that. Women do follow a general trend as to what they like. That's why they are surveys that show most women prefer masculine men. So just like in many other cases where they generalize based on some trend the same is for women. Sure, there's a small minority of women who like feminine men or are lesbians or like fat men or whatever. But they are the exception not the rule.

Surveys based on what data, how many women, and what generation? Because there’s a few billion women in the world of all ages, different backgrounds, different teachings… etc. A few surveys isn't going to be an accurate representation of them all, let alone the “majority”.

Claiming most women aren’t individual enough that they can be defined by a rule, and that all men need to do is alter themselves to that rule and they’ll get a girlfriend…

- Or in other words:

majority of women defined by your rule + men altering to that rule = neither sex being individual

And therefore, the point of being human and getting to know someone on a personal basis becomes entirely pointless
-

When you start to apply such generalisations to the whole sex or the majority, you fall into the trap of defining the sex itself. It’s like you’re suggesting that lesbian / bisexual women or women who like non-macho types aren’t real women because they don’t fit into your rule of what the “majority” of women are “supposed” to desire according to “trends”.

Then you have the other side of the coin. Saying men have to change themselves entirely in order to get a woman? It’s suggesting men aren’t real men if they don’t conform to the “50’s style macho man-of-the-house”, because according to your rule that’s what attracts the “majority” of women, and therefore, “best chances at finding a partner and reproducing”.

Attempting to appear as some else with what one deems to be “desirable characteristics” that apply to a “generalised idea of how the sex is and what they find attractive” is pointless in the end.

There are plenty of women in the world who don’t find men who are “assertive, non-reactive and have boundaries” as you put it, attractive. (Boundaries is fine, everyone naturally has lines they don’t like crossed). As a female myself, forced macho traits aren’t appealing... they suggest to me a lack of self acceptance, emotional expression issues, and overcompensation to hide something they deem “undesirable”.

In saying that, I’m not so foolish to assume that every macho confident man has these underlying problems, especially if they are naturally confident - something you will only find out if you get to know someone on a personal level.

There’s no rule and no exception to the rule when it comes to who a person is. Nature demands uniqueness. Humans are individuals, and generalising the sexes only serves to divide them - not help them to get into a good healthy relationship. If there was a rule, so few would be alone and struggling in finding partners.

Being yourself rather than conforming to such strange ideals and actually allowing the other person to get to know you and you to know them on a PERSONAL NON-GENERALISED level, will get you much further in a relationship and form deeper bonds.

I’m noticing some make more effort in putting on a show to attract someone than they do in just becoming a healthy individual and viewing others as individuals.

NinRick said:
tabby said:

Finally someone who thinks like me regarding this topic.

Nailed it!

Also welcome Tabby :D
Finally you came out of your „hole“ x3

Thank you very much, NinRick!

Nice to meet you.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
I would like to have a topic (but I am not as bothered enough as to actually start one) regarding why it is OK to try and convince a person to strip naked and bend over for you with a meal and drink and sparkly, glittery things, masculine showing-off, like-mindedness, etc., but it is not OK to do the same with Magick...

Nah I meant it differently

It all works and you are free to use your spiritual knowledge.

But if you really want to go all out, you do Aura magick, sex magick and program her while she sleeps.

After a strong meditation session, at night while your girl is sleeping, you strip naked, go on your bed and first start to imagine her. Then you pull her out of her body and „have sex“ with her light body. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned „spiritual rapist“

I did it on a girl for a time and she also dreamed every night about having sex and she said that she freaking enjoyed it

But basically this is rape, isn’t it?
Perhaps it is. If she enjoyed it, maybe it still is, because it was without her knowledge and permission, but then man-mad-- jew-made "law" doesn't have a "law" against it (as far as I know); but then Natural Law might say otherwise. When we use any Magick to get someone to do something for us, is that a form of (non-sexual) rape? Hmmm... Are we "right" or "wrong" to force the jew to fail so that we can be free? Are we "right" or "wrong" to influence the bookie to give us 100:1 winnings? Are we "right" or "wrong" to have Spiritual sex with someone's Light Body? Should we ask the jew's permission; should we ask the bookie's permission; should we ask the sex-"partner"'s permission first?

Rape is rape. There shouldn't even be a law. It should be common sense not rape other people, physically or otherwise. Maxine talked a few times about consent. It's even on the main website. Even with your spouse, you need to have consent first. If they are not feeling it at a certain moment for whatever reason and you force yourself upon them, even after they tell you to stop, that is rape and it's not to be tolerated. Respect other people's boundaries. If someone forced themselves upon me, even if they were my husband, they'd get seriously hurt physically and I may consider a divorce/dissolution. This is self-defence, not domestic violence.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Jack said:
There's no such thing as Love. It was created by the Higher Brain to trick you into commitment to something, to give you purpose. It's a subjective idea that can mean anything to anyone.

Yeah I agree here when people are looking for a partner love is usually what they are looking for but everyone knows that feeling doesn’t last which is many couples get divorced, they never learned how to be with each other and just wanted to “love”. When that feeling went away they didn’t know what to do. The first thing I want from a woman is compatibility and friendship/loyalty. That is way more important than any idea of “love”.

That is not love. That is a crush/infatuation. Nothing to do with actual now. Mistaking it for love and rushing into things just shows how impatient, immature and shallow most people are nowadays, with the increase in these flaws starting to rise with generation X and reaching new heights with each generation.

Friendship is also a form of love. Just because it does not include eros/sex, it does not mean it's not love. Love is kama. Kama is deep emotional involvement with you, regarding them as your equal or even above you, a concept seldom understood in contemporary society where most Whites are polarised into excessive individualism.

Taking a reductionist approach to how people are supposed to be attracted to another person is only going to generate more and more delusions. A person is everything they are. Appearance, personality, lifestyle, etc. There are 12 houses, 12 signs and 10 planets in your chart for a reason. One cannot make an objective statement that one portion of someone's identity is superior to all other portions. Subjectively, each individual is attracted to a different mix and will put an emphasis on one or more aspects.

What happens at the individual level, however, does not give anyone the right to over-generalise and dictate on how other people should be, what they should look for and how should they behave. Likewise, just because in the modern, corrupted society there is a particular trend, it should not be taken as absolute law because we live in sick society. You do not study a sick lion to understand the physiology and psychology of a healthy lion. It would be counterintuitive.

Regarding who over-glamorises one goal of life over others, the same applies. There are multiple goals in life. Dharma, Kama, Artha, Moksha, Arogya. What one is naturally inclined to follow will be represented in the chart. Some may have an intense focus on only one, some not. While advancement is only possible through internal harmony, internal harmony does not mean that everything should be equally worth the same but that everything works together and is advanced together. Flattening everything to the same level kills uniqueness and makes us into droids, which is what the enemy has been after. Over-focus on what is not naturally supported in your soul because someone else pushes it is another path toward creating blockages and hang-ups along the way. Both, in fact, put you in a self-denial and self-hatred modality which eventually develops severe issues.

In conclusion, your blueprint is what should be followed, not what someone else tells you to do. Honest spiritual practice and genuine communion with the Gods will point you toward naturally eliminating the dross and refining your blueprint, which does not happen through killing parts of yourself out of prejudice.

[/quote]
jrvan said:
Damon said:
Nobody said that every single woman is like that.

Women do follow a general trend as to what they like.
Lol.

So you cherry picked my post so to make it contradict itself when even the cherry picked part doesn't. You know that "women" doesn't mean every single woman right? Do you even know what a general trend means?

Why didn't you quote the entire context of what I said?

Damon said:

Maybe because it disproves your fake contradiction?

jrvan said:
Jack said:
jrvan said:

The feeling of love itself is existing outside of the word love that we use to describe that distinct emotional state. It’s very real, and not only inside our minds because feelings have energy, and we could probably measure them if we had more advanced occult science tools. Love is a complex emotion made up of other emotions, but when we experience love we aren’t experiencing simply the emotions that make up the compound so to say of love. Just like water is water. Water is not hydrogen, and water is not oxygen. Water exists as its own unique tangible thing even if it’s made up of hydrogen and oxygen, and when we’re talking about oxygen or hydrogen on their own we don’t call them water. Just like we wouldn’t call the feelings of affection, or attraction, or care on their own, as love. And we don’t call love affection, or attraction, or care. We call it love because we have identified it as a distinct feeling deserving of its own name.

You’re saying that people are misidentifying the feelings and emotions that constitute what we label as love, and that also ties into my other message about reinventing the established language so I’ll just add that a lot of people have poor emotional intelligence, or poor descriptive abilities, or poor awareness, or maybe all of the above. When we have spiritual tools that can measure and properly identify emotional states within a person then we can properly categorize what exact combination of feelings are going into what we call love when people feel it, and it will be a firm objective understanding without room for individual interpretation except in the realm of poetry. In the meantime, you can’t say authoritatively that what people are feeling isn’t real just because it’s misidentified, or because they can’t properly talk about it/define it due to lack of ability.

It's not that people experience this complex emotion differently. Its differently present in different people.

Meaning what may be love for you might not be love for me. Which is why it doesn't exist outside someone's personal experience of reality.

Your experience of reality and thus your love, does not exist for me.

For example, someone might experience love to be a mesh of trust, connection, sexual attraction and compatibility.

While someone else might experience it as a master slave relationship.

Others might not care about trust and may be polyamorous.

Someone might believe in having rotation girls and he experiences love in that way through multiple women.

A teenager may feel infatuation and the need for validation is love.

An old man would want companionship above all.

Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you ?

By saying that Love does not exist I'm not saying it isn't present. Your LOVE is present ONLY for you ,it doesn't exist in me and so for me it does not exist as I don't experience it as you do.

Higher Brained notions are differently experienced by everyone, which is why they are called unreal as opposed to real because, they are real only for you. And they are constantly changing as you yourself change, unless if it's some kind of ideology which makes it set in stone.

Btw you can measure how you experience love in trance by meditating on the feeling. It might take some practice in energy manipulation. You will notice through the third eye that it's a mesh of different things, mainly emotions and desires bound together with different colors and shapes.

I'm not saying people are misidentifying the complex state. What I'm saying is because you can't measure its individual components separately and perform judgment upon them, you tend to make bad decisions. I'm all for having the full experience of emotions but don't let emotions drive you, always make your decisions with will.

I've made a lot of bad decisions because of this complex state called love. Only after I broke down the individual components could I judge that the kind of love I was pursuing was misguided and was leading to suffering for everyone. And only after that could I change my perception to entertain a more healthy state of love that wouldn't bring suffering to others and myself.

I had a very skewed and misguided approach to life ,particularly relating to the opposite sex. When I saw a girl ,I would first look at her body and then at her face and when I figured she was hot my understanding was that I had to have sex with her as soon as possible. This was my entire mindset and how I was experiencing love.I wasn't interested in knowing about them ,their personalities, their upbringing or values. I would only talk about that because it was important to create an artificial feeling of connection and trust.

In my mind I believed that having sex must mean that the girl must love me and allowing me to have sex with her must mean that she thinks about me as her partner. It was all very psychopathic in nature due to the way I was raised and I would say the exact same things to every girl and play a game of probability.

And so after going through rehabilitation and emotional detox under the guidance of the Gods, i figured out that the understanding of love I had was very skewed and twisted in nature and was wasting my time and others. And I would actually consider it love,because I was pursuing it.

But then after my Saturn transit hit hard, I had to reevaluate my values and remake them undergoing little deaths and trying to master the trance Meditations. I finally figured out that I had to individually understand what values I wanted and to pursue a woman based on searching those values, not based on physical attractiveness. It was also not the correct astrological time to get into a long term relationship and so I'm currently focusing heavily on my career building.

Here are some values that I found out to be my personal composition of love -

• She needs to have a connection with me and must be intelligent like me so that I can share with her the complexity of the world and not just have her sit there and nod. I would want an above average intelligence, and rational person. I want her to 'get' me.

• I need to feel like I can trust her so that I won't worry about other men. Because if I'm ever cheated upon I'm going to severely punish them in a way that would cause intense suffering for life.

• She shouldn't be a feminist/marxist/anti Aryan in any way.

• She should have my matching libido and Sexually compatible with me.

• She shouldn't be a drama queen which I hate above all.

If all the ones are present i would probably like her. And if I feel that she has the capacity to commit to me in the same capacity that I can , then I would start loving her. And when I commit to something, I commit to it fanatically. So we're going to be together for life and I'll stick with her through thick and thin all the way.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
You don’t need to be „swimming in pussy“, you just need one partner.
I would disagree (about anyone needing one partner only; it depends on the individual), but then again I disliked that jewish sex-repression known as christianity more than a lot of people.

jrvan said:
I think you forget that every physical phenomenon has an astral basis. To claim that physical phenomena are the only phenomena that constitute "real life" is just madness. Even after all of your spiritual experiences, you still think like this? Denouncing love because you can't measure it with simple tools. If love wasn't real then there would be no love, no one would experience it, no one would talk about it, we wouldn't have any conception of the feeling that we experience and identify as love because it doesn't exist, because it's not real.

You also seem to think this supposed "higher mind" is inherently malevolent or manipulative/out to fool you, and you as the highly evolved thinking man have a DUTY to outsmart it so you can be free of its conniving trickery to make you feel good, or whatever. You could just stop being edgy, let go, and let yourself feel the full range of your natural freaking emotions and experience all of life, and stop spreading your poison, but you just can't help it, can you? You're determined to analyze (and redefine) life to death until it no longer has any positive meaning at all, and you're utterly free of it. Your body/higher mind/soul/etc. isn't trying to manipulate you, dude. These are natural emotions available to all life forms.

Jack said:

The Forefathers were still christianised, consciously or unconsciously, and lived in and among christianised things - as I said, it being "improper" for an Englishman to show his love and emotions. The more the jew and its christianity has been losing over the decades, the more people have started to be themselves, in expression, etc. The Sexual Chakra is also the expression/artistic Chakra, is it not? That's just a coincidence, though, isn't it?!

Jack said:
People who believe in Q Anon used the Higher Mind to convince themselves about Trump being the Messiah.
Are you sure that's the higher Mind and not the primitive, base, jewified "mind"?!
Apparently, I am not the only one.

What I'm telling you is true. Love is a higher brained notion created by assigning interpretations to a mesh of emotions, feelings and experiences that are real. But the interpretation that is idealistic in nature is made up.
So for the last x amount of millennia, people have been fooled and have been living in fantasies, then - and I am not referring to the jew shit programmes.

Its an idea which is basing itself on a plethora of actual physical occurrences. And this can mean different things to different people.

By saying love doesn't exist, I don't mean that it isn't present inside of us. I'm saying the notion that is love is imperfect, because unlike physical objective reality it is experienced imperfectly (like interpretations which will be differently experienced.)
I suppose the Gods and Goddesses are also idiotic fools who have been living lies and fantasies, as well, then. Imagine how they remain to powerful and free. The jew has twisted, perverted, raped, confused, corrupted, stolen Human things, and now you're saying it's all false. In Orion, and in NS countries here eventually, we'll all not have love and we'll just be robots - if X, then Y; else Z. That's what it sounds like you're saying.

Its our duty to experience these emotions and feelings in full and make these interpretations, but always keeping the ego separate and not letting the nature control our will.
I don't need to be forced into feeling and experiencing things.

The will must above all and all be of control of every decision.
So my will must control my every decision? I need an orgasm, so I'll go out and force someone to give me an orgasm? Yes. That's lovely... It is my duty to experience such things, so I will end up in jail because I can't control my instincts, which are so base and disgusting, defiling an innocent bystander. Yes - I am still misunderstanding your higher knowledge and understanding and wisdom, of course.

The will is supreme which is the execution of the yoga of action.
I wonder why in NS, free Worlds and civilisations there exist laws, and here eventually there will exist laws, of direction and guidance just in case someone's will offends someone else...

Actual love as I would define it would be born of or close to it is when doing tantric meditation with a woman her energies and your energies cycle in a circuit and you can experience her in totality and she can experience you in totally. For a brief period of time the division of "Self" between you and her goes away and in a limited capacity you become "one."
For countless centuries and millennia, people having intimacy together have all been deluded? The intermingling of Souls during sex, and love-making sex especially, joins them together - and not just symbolically, but in actuality with their Souls and DNA/proteins, and offspring and loyalty, dedication and commitment... In proper SS societies, two people, or groups with multiple partners, can become more one than has happened for the last many centuries, but they have still meant it with each other. In a proper NS society, there wouldn't be divorce nor other problems along these lines.

Denying the experiences of life is denying the experience of experiencing itself to the Brahman. Like Schrodinger's cat, the only way the Brahman can validate and experience its creation is through us. Material reality is incomplete without a will that it influences. And its called the Triumph of Will because it supersedes the experience of reality as supreme.

Youd understand what I'm trying to say if you read the Bhagvat gita, but you'll need to take the help of a Daemon to interpret it because otherwise its going to create even more confusion. After getting the knowledge you can then experience it in meditation. I understand that it's not ideal to just explicitly say it but I don't have any analogies to explain it.
I am sure I speak for many other people when I say that all the super-knowledge and wisdom should not be complicated, but should be simple. If it cannot be explained and expressed simply, then the writers/wise mages need to learn how to speak properly.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

Everything you do in life is Yoga, which is why its called the Yoga of Action (as opposed to the Buddhist notion of inaction. )

You live it, breathe it and follow its path. It is the be all and end all of life. And possibly the life beyond.
Here's me thinking that Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga were specific movements and stretches which needed to be done thoroughly and consistently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If not all people can agree on what is sexually appealing, then nobody should have an unanimous opinion over what love is.
Are you listening,
Jack said:
the Lad?

Mondol said:
And, I am not poor beginner in Satanism . So, Don't teach me about Satanism. Hahahahaha
You know everything, then? Yet you continue to say "law" must be involved with private, intimate, sexual relations. Allow me to reply to you sarcastically - harr-harr-harr-harr-harr.

You need a "law" to tell you to not want to do something? You need a "law" to influence your thoughts, feelings and wants? Yeah, you're so advanced and not a n00b in Spiritual Satanism alright.

Lack of law does not = selling one's spouse. Are you trying to be retarded, or just trying to troll? "Law" is irrelevant to 2 persons who are able to, and actually do, consent. One cannot sell their spouse because that would be forced prostitution; the one being forced/sold is not consenting. As long as each individual consents, then it's OK.

Which god? Who is this "God" of which you speak? You don't have to be a God or Goddess to be able to have sex and raise your Kundalini - whatever "open" it is supposed to mean.

Oh oh oh goy!!! I forget to say!!!!! Bear in mind that Satan don't give time to those who fight and argument with another Satanist .
You are spreading shit; others are correcting you. If you consider that a fight and argument, then according to you - Satan has no time for you, because it was you who called this correction a fight/argument.

So, If you don't like me , don't talk with me.
From one thread of nonsense, you think people hate you - and there is such thing as being civil, regardless of whether you like someone or not.

You will lose your Satan Forever . Because, You have started fight with me by your Bad words . You have said me that Satan is not spying me. .....
Satan does not abandon people. You are talking bullshit. Put the jew down, put the drugs down, or fuck off.

Meh. Bye.

Stormblood said:
Rape is rape. There shouldn't even be a law. It should be common sense not rape other people, physically or otherwise. Maxine talked a few times about consent. It's even on the main website. Even with your spouse, you need to have consent first. If they are not feeling it at a certain moment for whatever reason and you force yourself upon them, even after they tell you to stop, that is rape and it's not to be tolerated. Respect other people's boundaries. If someone forced themselves upon me, even if they were my husband, they'd get seriously hurt physically and I may consider a divorce/dissolution. This is self-defence, not domestic violence.

We were talking about magick here.

I told him that I performed magick on a girl, pulled her out of her light body, and it worked but also she dreamed each night about sex and was kind of freaked out, but she said that she really really enjoyed it.
So I said, that this is basically rape.
Spiritual rape.

She has no way of telling me „no“ or „stop“, she dropped all defences and her conscious mind.

To add something here, after a while, I saw her with no effort perfectly and clearly in front her. That was when the magick kicked in strong.

Let the discussion begin.

I would not encourage this anymore, rather to do a working to attract the perfect partner lol

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

So for the last x amount of millennia, people have been fooled and have been living in fantasies, then - and I am not referring to the jew shit programmes.

I suppose the Gods and Goddesses are also idiotic fools who have been living lies and fantasies, as well, then. Imagine how they remain to powerful and free. The jew has twisted, perverted, raped, confused, corrupted, stolen Human things, and now you're saying it's all false. In Orion, and in NS countries here eventually, we'll all not have love and we'll just be robots - if X, then Y; else Z. That's what it sounds like you're saying.

Its our duty to experience these emotions and feelings in full and make these interpretations, but always keeping the ego separate and not letting the nature control our will.

So my will must control my every decision? I need an orgasm, so I'll go out and force someone to give me an orgasm? Yes. That's lovely... It is my duty to experience such things, so I will end up in jail because I can't control my instincts, which are so base and disgusting, defiling an innocent bystander. Yes - I am still misunderstanding your higher knowledge and understanding and wisdom, of course.

I wonder why in NS, free Worlds and civilisations there exist laws, and here eventually there will exist laws, of direction and guidance just in case someone's will offends someone else...

For countless centuries and millennia, people having intimacy together have all been deluded? The intermingling of Souls during sex, and love-making sex especially, joins them together - and not just symbolically, but in actuality with their Souls and DNA/proteins, and offspring and loyalty, dedication and commitment... In proper SS societies, two people, or groups with multiple partners, can become more one than has happened for the last many centuries, but they have still meant it with each other. In a proper NS society, there wouldn't be divorce nor other problems along these lines.

I am sure I speak for many other people when I say that all the super-knowledge and wisdom should not be complicated, but should be simple. If it cannot be explained and expressed simply, then the writers/wise mages need to learn how to speak properly.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

Here's me thinking that Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga were specific movements and stretches which needed to be done thoroughly and consistently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you listening,
Jack said:
the Lad?

Mondol said:
You know everything, then? Yet you continue to say "law" must be involved with private, intimate, sexual relations. Allow me to reply to you sarcastically - harr-harr-harr-harr-harr.

You need a "law" to tell you to not want to do something? You need a "law" to influence your thoughts, feelings and wants? Yeah, you're so advanced and not a n00b in Spiritual Satanism alright.

Lack of law does not = selling one's spouse. Are you trying to be retarded, or just trying to troll? "Law" is irrelevant to 2 persons who are able to, and actually do, consent. One cannot sell their spouse because that would be forced prostitution; the one being forced/sold is not consenting. As long as each individual consents, then it's OK.

Which god? Who is this "God" of which you speak? You don't have to be a God or Goddess to be able to have sex and raise your Kundalini - whatever "open" it is supposed to mean.

Oh oh oh goy!!! I forget to say!!!!! Bear in mind that Satan don't give time to those who fight and argument with another Satanist .
You are spreading shit; others are correcting you. If you consider that a fight and argument, then according to you - Satan has no time for you, because it was you who called this correction a fight/argument.

From one thread of nonsense, you think people hate you - and there is such thing as being civil, regardless of whether you like someone or not.

You will lose your Satan Forever . Because, You have started fight with me by your Bad words . You have said me that Satan is not spying me. .....
Satan does not abandon people. You are talking bullshit. Put the jew down, put the drugs down, or fuck off.

Meh. Bye.

I am not spreading bullshit and not doing any troll.

And , I didn't mention you , fancymancy in this topic . So, don't reply like a stupidmancy to me.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you listening,
Jack said:
the Lad?

Mondol said:

Meh. Bye.

Hello, Fancymancy, Accordingly Of your opinion, I think you are fully controled by Jews and grey's. Clean your dirty aura. You are fully filled by negative energy and thinking that here, in this form, Everyone is troller. LOL :lol:

You don't know how to do conflict Fancymancy.

Learn to behave polite and respect every member here, Fantasymancy.

Stop mention me or others if you don't like , then don't talk, Fantasymancy.

In last, You have gift me a Sarcastic harr haar haar reply. Sorry I don't need your Haar haar haar sarcastic reply. Take it or fuck off your ass. LOL :lol:

Damon said:
So you cherry picked my post so to make it contradict itself when even the cherry picked part doesn't. You know that "women" doesn't mean every single woman right? Do you even know what a general trend means?

Damon said:

Maybe because it disproves your fake contradiction?

And you're guilty of the fallacy fallacy, my friend. Your attempts to confuse are failing, but I do admit it makes it hard to reply to. Run along now, wiser people are talking.

Jack said:
jrvan said:
Jack said:

It's not that people experience this complex emotion differently. Its differently present in different people.

Meaning what may be love for you might not be love for me. Which is why it doesn't exist outside someone's personal experience of reality.

Your experience of reality and thus your love, does not exist for me.

For example, someone might experience love to be a mesh of trust, connection, sexual attraction and compatibility.

While someone else might experience it as a master slave relationship.

Others might not care about trust and may be polyamorous.

Someone might believe in having rotation girls and he experiences love in that way through multiple women.

A teenager may feel infatuation and the need for validation is love.

An old man would want companionship above all.

Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you ?

By saying that Love does not exist I'm not saying it isn't present. Your LOVE is present ONLY for you ,it doesn't exist in me and so for me it does not exist as I don't experience it as you do.

Higher Brained notions are differently experienced by everyone, which is why they are called unreal as opposed to real because, they are real only for you. And they are constantly changing as you yourself change, unless if it's some kind of ideology which makes it set in stone.

Btw you can measure how you experience love in trance by meditating on the feeling. It might take some practice in energy manipulation. You will notice through the third eye that it's a mesh of different things, mainly emotions and desires bound together with different colors and shapes.

I'm not saying people are misidentifying the complex state. What I'm saying is because you can't measure its individual components separately and perform judgment upon them, you tend to make bad decisions. I'm all for having the full experience of emotions but don't let emotions drive you, always make your decisions with will.

I've made a lot of bad decisions because of this complex state called love. Only after I broke down the individual components could I judge that the kind of love I was pursuing was misguided and was leading to suffering for everyone. And only after that could I change my perception to entertain a more healthy state of love that wouldn't bring suffering to others and myself.

I had a very skewed and misguided approach to life ,particularly relating to the opposite sex. When I saw a girl ,I would first look at her body and then at her face and when I figured she was hot my understanding was that I had to have sex with her as soon as possible. This was my entire mindset and how I was experiencing love.I wasn't interested in knowing about them ,their personalities, their upbringing or values. I would only talk about that because it was important to create an artificial feeling of connection and trust.

In my mind I believed that having sex must mean that the girl must love me and allowing me to have sex with her must mean that she thinks about me as her partner. It was all very psychopathic in nature due to the way I was raised and I would say the exact same things to every girl and play a game of probability.

And so after going through rehabilitation and emotional detox under the guidance of the Gods, i figured out that the understanding of love I had was very skewed and twisted in nature and was wasting my time and others. And I would actually consider it love,because I was pursuing it.

But then after my Saturn transit hit hard, I had to reevaluate my values and remake them undergoing little deaths and trying to master the trance Meditations. I finally figured out that I had to individually understand what values I wanted and to pursue a woman based on searching those values, not based on physical attractiveness. It was also not the correct astrological time to get into a long term relationship and so I'm currently focusing heavily on my career building.

• She needs to have a connection with me and must be intelligent like me so that I can share with her the complexity of the world and not just have her sit there and nod. I would want an above average intelligence, and rational person. I want her to 'get' me.

• I need to feel like I can trust her so that I won't worry about other men. Because if I'm ever cheated upon I'm going to severely punish them in a way that would cause intense suffering for life.

If all the ones are present i would probably like her. And if I feel that she has the capacity to commit to me in the same capacity that I can , then I would start loving her. And when I commit to something, I commit to it fanatically. So we're going to be together for life and I'll stick with her through thick and thin all the way.

I greatly appreciate what you shared of yourself. I believe I understand better now what you are trying to say although I still think it is perhaps poorly constructed, and also not taking into account certain things. I remain of the opinion that love is a raw feeling available to be felt by all, with many unique expressions and circumstances. If someone feels anger they might express it differently than someone else might. Like one person might go on an angry rant yelling at the object of their anger, and a different person might just go straight up to punch them. It just depends on the person, but they're all feeling the same raw feelings with a different response to the feeling depending on how they are as a person. Another thing, don't you think it's possible that all this confusion in society over what love is and what healthy relationships are might be due to the influence of a certain tribe? Try to think if you can apply these conclusions regarding love to ancient healthy societies with Pagan ways back when most people might have really known themselves without all the jewish confusion.

If you're right that love is just an ill-defined mesh of various emotions that are different combinations in different people then I don't know what to say, and I'll have to yield. But I don't think there would be such great variance and confusion in a healthier society that sticks to its defined terms of their language. Perhaps I'm wrong. At the moment neither of us can prove our assertions and conclusions.

One final thing to mention though. In the last part of your message you used the word love in two very different ways. I'll show you what I mean:

In the first part you mention this concept that you call your personal composition of love, but then in the second part you say you will follow a normal progression of going from liking them to loving them which everyone intuitively understands, including yourself it seems.

Stormblood said:
Taking a reductionist approach to how people are supposed to be attracted to another person is only going to generate more and more delusions. A person is everything they are. Appearance, personality, lifestyle, etc. There are 12 houses, 12 signs and 10 planets in your chart for a reason. One cannot make an objective statement that one portion of someone's identity is superior to all other portions. Subjectively, each individual is attracted to a different mix and will put an emphasis on one or more aspects.

What happens at the individual level, however, does not give anyone the right to over-generalise and dictate on how other people should be, what they should look for and how should they behave. Likewise, just because in the modern, corrupted society there is a particular trend, it should not be taken as absolute law because we live in sick society. You do not study a sick lion to understand the physiology and psychology of a healthy lion. It would be counterintuitive.

Regarding who over-glamorises one goal of life over others, the same applies. There are multiple goals in life. Dharma, Kama, Artha, Moksha, Arogya. What one is naturally inclined to follow will be represented in the chart. Some may have an intense focus on only one, some not. While advancement is only possible through internal harmony, internal harmony does not mean that everything should be equally worth the same but that everything works together and is advanced together. Flattening everything to the same level kills uniqueness and makes us into droids, which is what the enemy has been after. Over-focus on what is not naturally supported in your soul because someone else pushes it is another path toward creating blockages and hang-ups along the way. Both, in fact, put you in a self-denial and self-hatred modality which eventually develops severe issues.

In conclusion, your blueprint is what should be followed, not what someone else tells you to do. Honest spiritual practice and genuine communion with the Gods will point you toward naturally eliminating the dross and refining your blueprint, which does not happen through killing parts of yourself out of prejudice.

A breath of fresh air. Amazingly well said, thank you.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you listening,
Jack said:
the Lad?

Mondol said:

Meh. Bye.
You'll understand if you properly meditate and be guided. Its not a big deal if you're confused. Most people on this path are confused and will undergo many deaths of the false ego before acknowledging truth.

Although it might be worse as time goes on.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
jrvan said:
Damon said:

Don’t worry man I think JRVAN enjoys watching other guys bang his wife.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, what did I even do to you to deserve such an abusive insult? You don't know me, and you don't know my wife. Get your fucking shit together. Absolutely unacceptable and disgraceful.

jrvan said:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, what did I even do to you to deserve such an abusive insult? You don't know me, and you don't know my wife. Get your fucking shit together. Absolutely unacceptable and disgraceful.

This is nothing compared to the dumb things you have said on this post.

Why do you respond to me like a woman “omg you are so abusive and disrespectful”. I can tell this hit very close for you.

No man would respond like this, because you are not a man, your wife is not sexually attracted to you, which is why you let other guys bang her. They are probably black as well. :lol:

Stormblood said:
That is not love. That is a crush/infatuation. Nothing to do with actual now. Mistaking it for love and rushing into things just shows how impatient, immature and shallow most people are nowadays, with the increase in these flaws starting to rise with generation X and reaching new heights with each generation.

Than it seems most people think infatuation is love. I’m not going to add on to this conversation anymore as it is going nowhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back