Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Luciferchild23 said:
First of all, I salute all Satanists! is my first post and it is my honor to be here!!! I will start today on Saturn's planetary square. Once I say the assumption several times later I have to visualize the energy and direct it. My question is: What color should I envision for the square of Saturn ?? For example, in the square of the sun, I envisioned gold!

You only need to state the affirmation and visualize your goal, not the energy (for example if you want money you visualize yourself being rich).

The JoS site says this:

When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.

What it says is that the affirmation and visualization of your goal directs the energy. You don't need to do anything other than that.

And the Saturn square is not recommended at all because of it's negative energy and can bring bad results even with affirmations. It's better to use another square.

I can say am new because I have more than six months now I am in jail I got RTR guidance and I am still continuing with it until now I would like to know if there is any other meditation I can do so that I can reach the level of our gods

Tyliron said:
Closing the chakras is something that should only be done if you are surrounded by very harmful and dangerous energies and curses to try to prevent them from connecting to you and going into you. That is basically what this is used for. The example that is given is the Colosseum in Rome where thousands of people and animals all died on that same spot in all kinds of horrible ways. So there is an enormous amount of dangerous and death energies there. So in a place like that, it would definitely be a good idea to try to close your chakras so none of that harms you.

You are just starting. Your chakras are probably mostly closed already. What you are trying to do now is open them and wake them up. Make them active again. This would not be a good time to close them even more.

If you really have a reason to want to still your mind, you can use the Isa rune. But be very careful and only do it a few times. Maybe 5 times, you don't need more than that. Too much of the Isa rune can make you frozen like a statue and make it very hard for you to do anything.

I can say am new because I have more than six months now I am in jail I got RTR guidance and I am still continuing with it until now? I would like to know if there is any other meditation I can do so that I can reach the level of our gods

Hell Satan

Damon said:
...message ping...

While you point that out it should also be pointed in certain section of JoS dealing with money visualizing the energy tied to your aura and surrounding the object material desire helps as well. It's just another method by which things come to you is it necessary or mandatory no idea but for some visualizing the energy connected to you in white-magick is perfectly fine as well.

As for black magic DO NOT make ANY connections just fire and forget.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I see. Those are fair points, and I also appreciate your concern. I will cease with the Closing meditation, as not to inhibit myself.

Now then, a follow-up, as I have looked into the Tuning meditation that you have recommended; I am afraid I don't see anything for the Third Eye. I assume the basic opening meditation works well?

I have also started to refresh my knowledge on the sites, and find myself wondering two things: what I can safely add to my routine from the 40-day program that has been written up (my thought process is I'm on roughly days 12-16), and also, what tips would there be on creating/acquiring a Rosary? I figure an altar is much more "customizable" compared to the rosary.

As well, any further "starter" tips I may have missed are, of course, appreciated, though I will continue my studies.

Tyliron said:

For 3rd eye, you can use Yaum or Gaum. Looks like it doesn't say it there, but Gaum is the one for the pineal gland.

A rosary is only a way to help you count. If you use something else to help you count, then you don't need a rosary.

Lately I have had very strange dreams and revealing with respect to Amdusies, even in some of them I have spoken and interacted with and I would like to know how I can be sure that it is a message and it is not just a product of my imagination.

And the Saturn square is not recommended at all because of it's negative energy and can bring bad results even with affirmations. It's better to use another square.
[/quote]

Thank you for your answer. I know about Saturn that it is dangerous but Lucifer told me to do it repeatedly and I am blessed for that. Soon i will post some impressive stories
that will inspire many young Satanists not to give up and not to be disappointed!!!

Hail Lucifer
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Amon Ra
Hail Thoth
Hail Zeus
Hail Lilith

Shadiel said:
Lately I have had very strange dreams and revealing with respect to Amdusies, even in some of them I have spoken and interacted with and I would like to know how I can be sure that it is a message and it is not just a product of my imagination.

Ιf it is a message the signs will continue to come in a way that you are convinced and understand without a doubt. Βe very observant in what draws your attention to real life (beyond the ordinary)

Make the combinations with your dreams to see if there is any connection between them to unite the puzzle. Depending on how sensitive you are to the signs, your demon guard will approach you appropriately.

Hail Lucifer
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Amon Ra
Hail Thoth
Hail Zeus
Hail Lilith
Hail Malphas
Hail Sorath

Hail Satan,

I just want to know how to compose our own messages... I mean I can post on someone's topic but I cannot compose my own separate topic... Pls provide the tutorial or video...

Thanks and regards,
Victoria

I am grateful for the feedback and guidance I have received and I will continue with the vibration to open the third eye even though I always have a mark on my forehead when I do some meditation my happiness is for all the gods of hell for the protection they give me during all these problems.

Hell Satan
Hell azazel
Hell astaroth
Hell eligos
Hell the God's of hell
:evil:

Cosmic6999 said:
Damon said:
Henu the Great said:
I can't really say what Satan has created or not created apart from us, but one thing is for sure: He is the oldest Immortal there is. That's powerful to put it mildly.

It's possible to say what he didn't create. Satan is a little over half a million years old so it's impossible to have created the sun which is 4.5 billion years old let alone the universe which is much older than that according to mainstream scientists and possibly existed forever.

True in a since but Satan had to create something Satan is not no regular god. Y’all sleeping on Satan. He is very very very powerful. He should be at a Omni level but y’all don’t think he is at that level. Then y’all sadly mistaking Satan is powerful he created us. It’s a huge purpose then this. Empowering the soul is just the basics part. Keep training you will see what I am talking about.
You're here from a couple months, ask questions that are basically spoonfeeding you, then come back again and start asking spoon feeding questions again, and suddenly you know more than us about Satan? Do me a favour, lol...

Cosmic6999 said:
True in a since but Satan had to create something Satan is not no regular god. Y’all sleeping on Satan. He is very very very powerful. He should be at a Omni level but y’all don’t think he is at that level. Then y’all sadly mistaking Satan is powerful he created us. It’s a huge purpose then this. Empowering the soul is just the basics part. Keep training you will see what I am talking about.

Look who's talking. You're the person who is too lazy to read the JoS site, who is too lazy to even write correct sentences and you come to tell us who Satan really is?

He is powerful, but he isn't the Christian god, he is an immortal extraterrestrial and like every other physical being he has limits in his powers. To think he's like another version of the Christian god means you're mistaken. It's actually very easy to make that mistake, all you have to do is to come to Satanism with a Christian mentality and that's it, you'll naturally replace Jehova with Satan. Lots of people make that mistake and it doesn't need spiritual empowerment at all. But it's much harder to admit that Satan is an immortal ET.

Empowering the soul is not the "basics" but what SS is all about. Satanism isn't blindly worshiping a Christian god-like being. But transforming our souls and becoming immortal like Satan himself.

You're just a Christian with a different god and you think because of that you're superior to everyone else here.

Victorian666 said:
Hail Satan,

I just want to know how to compose our own messages... I mean I can post on someone's topic but I cannot compose my own separate topic... Pls provide the tutorial or video...

Thanks and regards,
Victoria

This post explains it.

Aquarius said:
You're here from a couple months, ask questions that are basically spoonfeeding you, then come back again and start asking spoon feeding questions again, and suddenly you know more than us about Satan? Do me a favour, lol...

Gotta love these indirect whitecloud types who pretend to be dumb and ask questions they already know the answers for and in the end they claim superiority and tell us we are wrong.

I don't know if this is the place to ask as this post is a pretty crowded one but I figured there'd be more chances someone noticed my question.

This is driving me nuts.
I know how we can get a pretty good idea about what our dominant and weak Elements are from our natal chart...
But what about decades after, when one has done extensive work with all the Elements and particularly with the weakest one?

Is there a way to 'check' how much of an Element there is presently in the Soul compared to the rest?

I worked with all of them, even Quintessence but right now I really feel I've reached an impasse and don't know what direction to follow next.

Thanks.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
I don't know if this is the place to ask as this post is a pretty crowded one but I figured there'd be more chances someone noticed my question.

This is driving me nuts.
I know how we can get a pretty good idea about what our dominant and weak Elements are from our natal chart...
But what about decades after, when one has done extensive work with all the Elements and particularly with the weakest one?

Is there a way to 'check' how much of an Element there is presently in the Soul compared to the rest?

I worked with all of them, even Quintessence but right now I really feel I've reached an impasse and don't know what direction to follow next.

Thanks.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
What is your problem? And why are you assuming that elements are causing it?

This photo of Amdusias is made by my friend, that's how she imagines it and has seen it in her dreams, I had to convince her to upload it, because she said that she could have done it better, but I know she put all her effort and dedication in it, so I hope you enjoy it. I post it here because I'm new and I don't know if there will be a section to upload photos of it.

Amdusias https://imgur.com/a/85rnBb4

Shadiel said:
This photo of Amdusias is made by my friend, that's how she imagines it and has seen it in her dreams, I had to convince her to upload it, because she said that she could have done it better, but I know she put all her effort and dedication in it, so I hope you enjoy it. I post it here because I'm new and I don't know if there will be a section to upload photos of it.

Nice!

Share you art at: https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gallery/

I have a question, for the more advanced members here that might have a connection with this somehow.
What do you think of Koetting and his bunch? Just curious..

A way to meditate on the third eye faster? You see, I have been meditating on the third eye for about 4 weeks or more, in the morning, in the afternoon and at night, and I am quite stressed, because I do not feel a result and all I feel is a pain in my forehead every time I meditate on the third eye. I expect advice and not scolding. Thank you.

Sekix said:
A way to meditate on the third eye faster? You see, I have been meditating on the third eye for about 4 weeks or more, in the morning, in the afternoon and at night, and I am quite stressed, because I do not feel a result and all I feel is a pain in my forehead every time I meditate on the third eye. I expect advice and not scolding. Thank you.
Well what specifically are you trying? Just focusing on it?

I recommend the Tuning Chakras Through Vibration
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

For 3rd eye, you can use Yaum, Thaum, or Gaum. Try them and use the one that feels best. Gaum is good for the pineal gland. Thaum is good for 3rd eye.

Henu the Great said:
Shadiel said:

Nice!

Share you art at: https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gallery/

Thanks a lot! and thanks for the site address.

This is driving me nuts.

Thanks.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
What is your problem? And why are you assuming that elements are causing it?

I didn't say it was a problem, but I know very well how we need to balance our Souls and knowing my flaws pointed me in the right direction.
The question is, how do I figure out how much of each Element I have in my Soul in THIS life, without having to reincarnate and check my next natal chart?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Sekix said:
First, don't stress. It won't help you.
Second. Continue doing what you are doing.

Are you cleaning your chakras aswell? It should help.

Elements are only one factor. Whatever your situation is, there are hundreds of different factors influencing the situation. Your physical health, your mindset, your thought patterns, your emotional patterns, the status of energy paths in your body, which paths are open and which paths are blocked, what types of energies are within you or are connected to you, your own karma and experiences, any curses or bad things that might be connected to you. This is just a short description of a few general types of things, but if you look closer at the things in this list, the list could easily be expanded to hundreds of different factors which are affecting you.

And I really think that all of these things will have much more of an effect on you than playing with elements. You take some physical problem (which can be any of the things on this list, or something else) and you misinterpret the situation and think that the effect was caused by an element. Whatever the blockage or problem is, it is not going to be fixed by ignoring it.

If you do not understand what is causing a problem, and you are not able to diagnose it, then messing with elements is not going to help you. It think it would be likely that you would accidently make the problem worse.

Do yoga, do the RTRs, do stretching, drink enough water (most people are dehydrated), eat healthy food, look at your physical habits if any of them are harmful, look at your mental habits and thought patterns if any of them are harmful, look at your emotions. And you can ask Satan to help give you a sign of any problem what the cause is and how to fix it. And you will just have to pay attention to these kinds of things and start developing a habit of doing things in a good way for yourself.

Whatever your situation is, this is how to actually help it. Elements are useful in some specific situations only if you know for sure that there is some imbalance in your elements. But almost all of the time, the actual imbalances will be the kinds of things I talked about.

In certain rituals we're doing now we have to raise our energies. I did that all the times I was supposed to it and I never asked a Demon for taking it. This was totally my first time.
I wanted to see if I could have felt something as the time went by.
And now I think I feel it. But the effects are late, and this could be normal.
I am feeling electric, I'm not sleeping more than three hours a night and yet I feel more and more awake.
This night was the longest one.
Then I am also full of positive energy. I am calm, but my mind never stops. When I do all the rituals, I feel good and myself.
When people pass by, very few, I just pretend I'm talking to the phone in a foreign language. They look so confused. XD
Was it stupid? To test myself in regards of energy? This might be even just a coincidence.
But this would also mean that I can have something to work on, and that I may not be useless at this.

Seph said:
I have a question, for the more advanced members here that might have a connection with this somehow.

If you're talking about E.A Koetting, he and his partners were or still are addicts. Letting that aside, he is no different than Aleister Crowley, serving greys and trapping gentiles that search for the truth.

Before Joy of Satan, his community is where I started learning about (((occultism))) and even though I was getting "tortured" by greys pretending they are our gods (for quite some time), working and doing the rituals posted by the members in there and the methods presented by him, not only attracted greys in the astral but also in real life, so I recommend not interacting with him or that community.

I believe that the time I spent in that community has caused a lot if not permanent damage to my senses and power. Luckily before it was too late I was contacted by what I believe to be my guardian demon, which brought me here.

Sekix said:
Well what specifically are you trying? Just focusing on it?

I recommend the Tuning Chakras Through Vibration
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

For 3rd eye, you can use Yaum, Thaum, or Gaum. Try them and use the one that feels best. Gaum is good for the pineal gland. Thaum is good for 3rd eye.

What I do is simple, I focus on my forehead and then inhale, and exhale imagining that the energy enters through the third eye. Also with vibrations I have a slight confusion, should I just vibrate, nothing more? Or should I imagine something while doing it? It is a confusion that has me worried. I hope you understand that I have not finished reading the entire Joyofsatan website yet and that I am a newbie to meditations.

Henu the Great said:
Sekix said:
First, don't stress. It won't help you.
Second. Continue doing what you are doing.

Are you cleaning your chakras aswell? It should help.

I clear my chakras in the morning and at night, I usually give them a minute or more, this because I still cannot have a calm mind (I have a mind that creates stories from time to time, but with emptiness meditation, I can control it a bit). And thank you, I'll try not to stress so much.

Elements are only one factor. Whatever your situation is, there are hundreds of different factors influencing the situation. Your physical health, your mindset, your thought patterns, your emotional patterns, the status of energy paths in your body, which paths are open and which paths are blocked, what types of energies are within you or are connected to you, your own karma and experiences, any curses or bad things that might be connected to you. This is just a short description of a few general types of things, but if you look closer at the things in this list, the list could easily be expanded to hundreds of different factors which are affecting you.

And I really think that all of these things will have much more of an effect on you than playing with elements. You take some physical problem (which can be any of the things on this list, or something else) and you misinterpret the situation and think that the effect was caused by an element. Whatever the blockage or problem is, it is not going to be fixed by ignoring it.

If you do not understand what is causing a problem, and you are not able to diagnose it, then messing with elements is not going to help you. It think it would be likely that you would accidently make the problem worse.

Do yoga, do the RTRs, do stretching, drink enough water (most people are dehydrated), eat healthy food, look at your physical habits if any of them are harmful, look at your mental habits and thought patterns if any of them are harmful, look at your emotions. And you can ask Satan to help give you a sign of any problem what the cause is and how to fix it. And you will just have to pay attention to these kinds of things and start developing a habit of doing things in a good way for yourself.

Whatever your situation is, this is how to actually help it. Elements are useful in some specific situations only if you know for sure that there is some imbalance in your elements. But almost all of the time, the actual imbalances will be the kinds of things I talked about.

Kinda mindblown here, to be honest. It seems I have separated many concepts in so little boxes I'm no longer capable of seeing the bigger picture, and because of this I'm suffering various problems, even physically lately.
Thanks for reminding me all that. Yoga and RTRs are already something I do, but I felt myself diminishing in effectiveness over the last couple of months. I will increase these two now, as I know for a fact they have been changing my life for the best, and what problems came to me came because the enemy saw me as a threat and wanted to push me back in the mud.
I'm going forward, inward.
Today, for some reason, perhaps because I recently asked Satan and my Guardian to help me understand what I need to do to help myself, I feel so much more positive and potentially helpful to myself. Like I hit the reset button and feel positive about what's to come.

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LERAJE!

While I have made steps in the right direction (thank you Ol argedco) I feel as though I've overlooked something. Is there any specific direction to be spinning the chakras? Clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Sekix said:
What I do is simple, I focus on my forehead and then inhale, and exhale imagining that the energy enters through the third eye. Also with vibrations I have a slight confusion, should I just vibrate, nothing more? Or should I imagine something while doing it? It is a confusion that has me worried. I hope you understand that I have not finished reading the entire Joyofsatan website yet and that I am a newbie to meditations.
Focus on the location of the chakra. Closing your eyes might help your focus. And do the vibration while focusing on the location of the chakra. You can change the tone of your voice to different pitches, and find the tone that feels like it is having more of an effect. And you should start feeling either a small pressure or a small vibration inside the chakra. If you are new, you might not feel this right away but you will feel it after enough practice. While you are focusing on the chakra, you can see it getting brighter with a bright light.

As well as my previous question, it occurs to me important to ask, when reading through the Opening of the Sixth Chakra, it mentions it important to do this for seven days. I know it is minimum, but as I am wanting to be sure things work, is there harm in doing EXTRA days of an opening?

As well, often recently I find myself starting to sweat during meditation. Is this a thing?

Tyliron said:
While I have made steps in the right direction (thank you Ol argedco) I feel as though I've overlooked something. Is there any specific direction to be spinning the chakras? Clockwise or counter-clockwise?
The direction doesn't seem too important to me. Don't worry about it. As long as it feels like you are doing the right thing.

Tyliron said:
As well as my previous question, it occurs to me important to ask, when reading through the Opening of the Sixth Chakra, it mentions it important to do this for seven days. I know it is minimum, but as I am wanting to be sure things work, is there harm in doing EXTRA days of an opening?

As well, often recently I find myself starting to sweat during meditation. Is this a thing?
Those are for opening the chakra for the first time. After the 7 days, it is open, and then you can do other things instead. Or you can continue doing for more than 7 days if you want. But after that 7 days is over, you can move to the next chakra on the list and start opening that one.

Tyliron said:

I sweat too when I do my frtrs or rituals with intention and energy. And outside it is cold, like cold.
I stopped wearing my jacket, but I sweat the same.
Energy can have its means, which are always beautiful.
Your body might just be dealing with it...but if the heat is annoying, try summoning water energy. You probably may be capable of it, not like an adept, but it may still affect your body.

Baolan666 said:
Seph said:

If you're talking about E.A Koetting, he and his partners were or still are addicts. Letting that aside, he is no different than Aleister Crowley, serving greys and trapping gentiles that search for the truth.

Before Joy of Satan, his community is where I started learning about (((occultism))) and even though I was getting "tortured" by greys pretending they are our gods (for quite some time), working and doing the rituals posted by the members in there and the methods presented by him, not only attracted greys in the astral but also in real life, so I recommend not interacting with him or that community.

I believe that the time I spent in that community has caused a lot if not permanent damage to my senses and power. Luckily before it was too late I was contacted by what I believe to be my guardian demon, which brought me here.

👌👍
Like I said, just curiosity ✌️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back