Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Catholic Baptized Girlfriend

Matty Boy

Hello brothers and sisters, I have a catholic baptised girlfriend who occasionally gets overtaken by the enemy. I love her but how am I able to unbaptize her with satanic magick so she isn't a creature anymore. She acts very strange, I also thought that I had covid just being around her, but she isn't here now, I'm not sick, but she is... Could this COVID be an alien virus of some sort?

Like am I even supposed to be with her? I'd basically be sleeping with an enemy, am I aloud to help her, I assume because she is a catholic baptized individual that I wouldn't be aloud to even speak with her! Is there any steps I can take to unbaptize her, or should I leave her to her fate, she is not with me, she is elsewhere! Should I run like hell ?!?! She has the plague but I don't! Could this be because she is Catholic baptized?!?! :eek:

I'm still in the middle of nowhere...
Signed,

YOUR FRIEND FROM THE NORTH

Could be hormonal imbalance. That is her brain getting the wrong mix. What does she eat?

Anyway, I'd step away. You probably need to think about what exactly is that you 'love' about her; Is it anything more than physical attraction?
Also remember that girlfriends tend to 'like' what you like by default. So if it's nothing more than sex and you two doing the stuff you like to do, she's probably not worth the effort.

This isn't "the plague" or anything but yes its based upon enemy curses so it would be far less likely for any of us to get Covid and not surprising its mostly people that are connected to the enemy that get this. Your in for a battle for awhile with her probably but it may end up with the work we did a lot less of an effort than it would have been before. You can start doing RTR into her soul and cleansing away the enemy BS. If your white and sometimes at her place hide your race awakening ritual paper there (in a place you know she will never find it) or create a new one and do it a few times and place that somewhere there. Only you can say if this is worth it or not and it still requires a free choice from her you'd just be getting rid of enemy curses in her. My suggestion dont do this often but start out doing the rtr once each letter then the Tetragrammaton thing into her after break down the barrier in your mind for a bit around her then say the affirmation. Dont do that often as it may be way too much energy. You can do all this work with a pic of her. Spend some time doing the returning curses thing on her after till her aura is more clean. Repeat as necessary and don't get too much of this enemy energy on yourself. If her soul is just disgusting and pure enemy energy very thick (you will find this out by doing some of this) just move on as its not worth it.

Oh and do work on her for a bit before talking to her about Satanism if you choose to help and ease into it. The second part of this is the physical act of showing her stuff on this remember to respect free will in this but wait till her soul is a little better and gauge how open she is by testing this with other conversation topics.

Good Luck

Matty Boy said:
Hello brothers and sisters, I have a catholic baptised girlfriend who occasionally gets overtaken by the enemy. I love her but how am I able to unbaptize her with satanic magick so she isn't a creature anymore. She acts very strange, I also thought that I had covid just being around her, but she isn't here now, I'm not sick, but she is... Could this COVID be an alien virus of some sort?

Like am I even supposed to be with her? I'd basically be sleeping with an enemy, am I aloud to help her, I assume because she is a catholic baptized individual that I wouldn't be aloud to even speak with her! Is there any steps I can take to unbaptize her, or should I leave her to her fate, she is not with me, she is elsewhere! Should I run like hell ?!?! She has the plague but I don't! Could this be because she is Catholic baptized?!?! :eek:

I'm still in the middle of nowhere...
Signed,

YOUR FRIEND FROM THE NORTH

My ex dedicated her soul to Father Satan, but she didn't want to meditate, as the result she was posseded time to time and caused me harm. We had to seperate our ways, as she was an obstacle.

Xians, are part of the hive mind. If you can't open her eyes, she would be your vulnerability. Plus your channels including sexual are compromised. When you are "exchanging energies", you feed xian entities.
If she gave up her soul to her master, you can't save her agains her will, most likely she is long gone.

You can ask Father Satan of course to help you, if you really love her. I would suggest to ask him, if there is anything you can do about it, as it's your decision only.
I would personally recommend you to save yourself, she made her choice not to fight...

And do your regular spiritual warfare too each day the same amount this is something extra btw and doesn't really count as an rtr the regular way.

I can convince men that Christianity is evil very easily to men in half an hour. The only caveat is if someone is emotional instead of logical, and is immature its going to be more and more harder to convince them. The more someone's IQ is (and they aren't deep into philosophy) ,the better chances you have of convincing someone.

But generally its going to be very hard to convince women of changing their deep seated beliefs. They are automatically more emotional than us meaning their behavior is based on what they feel about certain things. And if you attack their beliefs or question them ,they will feel as if you are attacking them personally.

Therefore it is paramount to persuade them through unconscious implanted commands. If you have a natural talent for persuasion like I do ,if you repeat certain statements a number of times the target will start believing them. But that's a complicated process that takes time. You can learn it by learning Neurolinguistic programming.

Generally if you're a very high value man who she values very much, she will adopt your beliefs (if she doesn't have any strong ones before. )

It's a better option to leave her and find a woman who doesn't have very strong beliefs about religion in general. Then you can imprint your opinions and values onto her and she will readily believe in it.

Yeah... It feels like she gets possessed by my succubus, then not by my succubus idk it's really strange, I wanna do a ritual on her but I don't want a slave, I'd feel like a dirty Jew bag, I just wanna break her connection to the enemy then sorta back away and see how she acts but in a sneaky way.

If I bonelize her will it uhh... Get rid of the enemy connections?

I advise you to separate with her first
If you did not tell her you were a SATANIST
Think about how he will react if she understands And being xian her can hit you hard

It is indeed, she's almost turned stalker, but in an enemy sense, she tells me what I want to hear without a heart and soul to it.

I have caught her lying many times, I've asked the gods about her, they say keep her, maybe she is a lesson to be learned, as to how the enemy will try anything they can, to get at us. I felt like I had COVID but it went away, it totally is all ritual based, thanks to all of the Satanic rituals I have done, and the RTRS I think that's what saved my life from it, if you look at videos of previously infected individuals, they will look like churchy kikey individuals... Thanks for listening, stay safe

Jack said:
I can convince men that Christianity is evil very easily to men in half an hour. The only caveat is if someone is emotional instead of logical, and is immature its going to be more and more harder to convince them. The more someone's IQ is (and they aren't deep into philosophy) ,the better chances you have of convincing someone.

But generally its going to be very hard to convince women of changing their deep seated beliefs. They are automatically more emotional than us meaning their behavior is based on what they feel about certain things. And if you attack their beliefs or question them ,they will feel as if you are attacking them personally.

Therefore it is paramount to persuade them through unconscious implanted commands. If you have a natural talent for persuasion like I do ,if you repeat certain statements a number of times the target will start believing them. But that's a complicated process that takes time. You can learn it by learning Neurolinguistic programming.

Generally if you're a very high value man who she values very much, she will adopt your beliefs (if she doesn't have any strong ones before. )

It's a better option to leave her and find a woman who doesn't have very strong beliefs about religion in general. Then you can imprint your opinions and values onto her and she will readily believe in it.

Right. I have already understand when I argue on politic with my mother that slowly and consistent presentation of facts is more effective than talking truth with one time.

Kurat said:
Jack said:

Right. I have already understand when I argue on politic with my mother that slowly and consistent presentation of facts is more effective than talking truth with one time.
My advice : Just don't do it. Do not try to Redpill your family ,it has the chances of permanently destroying relationships like mine we're.

Matty Boy said:
It is indeed, she's almost turned stalker, but in an enemy sense, she tells me what I want to hear without a heart and soul to it.

I have caught her lying many times, I've asked the gods about her, they say keep her, maybe she is a lesson to be learned, as to how the enemy will try anything they can, to get at us. I felt like I had COVID but it went away, it totally is all ritual based, thanks to all of the Satanic rituals I have done, and the RTRS I think that's what saved my life from it, if you look at videos of previously infected individuals, they will look like churchy kikey individuals... Thanks for listening, stay safe

Yeah keep her then. You dont know whats going to happen later. It sounds like she is psychicly open and being manipulated by something to be honest. If the Gods are saying this then things will get better later. You dont see a year from now or whatever.

Let me say this 2019 I was doubting if I should keep the girl I have now she was going on about Jewsus and stuff (she went to church sometimes too) arguing with me all the time etc. Bael clearly told me to keep her and stay with her. Ok she is meditating now and doing the rtrs dedicated we get along really great.

So maybe listen to this. If your sure this is one of the Gods telling you. What I can say is this will take some work on your part cleaning her of all those enemy curses. If the Gods say that this probably means she will side with us once she is free of enemy curses.

Maybe i am missing something but im pretty sure this guy is either a troll or a jew. Just look at the things he says and the way he says these things, Im just facepalming reading this stuff.

People have been accused of being a jew or a troll on this forum many times before for way less, Why does everyone suddenly seem so gullible around here.

I also thought that I had covid just being around her, but she isn't here now, I'm not sick, but she is...

Yeah... It feels like she gets possessed by my succubus, then not by my succubus idk it's really strange, I wanna do a ritual on her but I don't want a slave

I've asked the gods about her, they say keep her, maybe she is a lesson to be learned

Apparently this guy is advanced enough to communicate with the gods, But he is still talking like he is new to Spiritual Satanism, Not even to mention some of the weird stuff like: If i bonelize her....

Am the only one that finds this stuff highly suspicious?

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Agreed. I mean, he is saying in this topic a succubus is taking over his girlfriend to do hostile things to him. Did any of you even see this? This is blasphemous towards the Gods.

Also after reading his topic about how his room mate "did witchcraft to turn into a Jew", how his half brother is a Jew and how the female members of his family are trying to kill him for no reason, sounds like another LARP. I suspect he is acting psycho and the girlfriend is trying to please him and failing. Also baptism means nothing whatsoever.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
It's not about being suspicious, more like the guy is deluded and not very mentally mature.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Maybe i am missing something but im pretty sure this guy is either a troll or a jew. Just look at the things he says and the way he says these things, Im just facepalming reading this stuff.

People have been accused of being a jew or a troll on this forum many times before for way less, Why does everyone suddenly seem so gullible around here.

I also thought that I had covid just being around her, but she isn't here now, I'm not sick, but she is...

Yeah... It feels like she gets possessed by my succubus, then not by my succubus idk it's really strange, I wanna do a ritual on her but I don't want a slave

I've asked the gods about her, they say keep her, maybe she is a lesson to be learned

Apparently this guy is advanced enough to communicate with the gods, But he is still talking like he is new to Spiritual Satanism, Not even to mention some of the weird stuff like: If i bonelize her....

No offense, but you have 17 posts on this forum...

EasternFireLion666 said:
Majewson had thousands, and what is he? A freaking traitor at least...

So, quality > quantity

EasternFireLion666 said:

None taken, I am well aware that there are more and more accounts popping up that claim that they are SS veterans, So i understand that you might be suspicious about me.

The reason i said:
People have been accused of being a jew or a troll on this forum many times before for way less
Is believe it or not because i'm an extremely advanced veteran myself... :lol: No im not that but i have been with father Satan for 3 years now, Of which 2 years on the forums (on and off). Honestly to me it doesn't matter if you believe it or not, Only thing i would ask is to judge me on the things a say and not on the time i have spent on the forum or the amount of comments i have made.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

There are people born open to the astral or that go through transits with astrology or even traumatic experiences sometimes such as NDEs etc.

Its not impossible for someone to be open enough to hear and talk to the Gods yet be new to Satanism. .

slyscorpion said:
There are people born open to the astral or that go through transits with astrology or even traumatic experiences sometimes such as NDEs etc.

Its not impossible for someone to be open enough to hear and talk to the Gods yet be new to Satanism. .

I know that there are some people that have been in contact with the gods while new or without even knowing about the gods, One such example is Nikola Tesla. But to me it sounds most logical that these people are at least clear of mind.

I read what this guy is writing and well... he almost sounds like a drug addict, Or a very confused individual, Not at all as someone who is clear of mind. So even tough it is possible, I very much doubt its the case with this guy.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
slyscorpion said:

I know that there are some people that have been in contact with the gods while new or without even knowing about the gods, One such example is Nikola Tesla. But to me it sounds most logical that these people are at least clear of mind.

I read what this guy is writing and well... he almost sounds like a drug addict, Or a very confused individual, Not at all as someone who is clear of mind. So even tough it is possible, I very much doubt its the case with this guy.

I agree with you actually this does sound strange indeed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back