Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Home trouble

Jade9779

I am *** years old and dedicated on April *** 2020. After, I started the six month meditation program and am currently doing the 40 day program. I did the rtrs and still try to every chance I get, unfortunately, that has become less and less.

My father discovered my black book which contained sigils, prayers and my meditation schedule which I had written down and tried to keep hidden. Needless to say, he was extremely upset and threatened to kick me out of the house. This happened rather recently, not even a month ago. Even with the heavy risk, I wanted to make an effort for Satan's cause. I did the rtrs but only in my head and hid the new rtr papers behind one of my books to make it appear I was reading. He came very close to discovering the papers and was suspicious when I refused to hand the book to him.

I found a new hiding spot for the rtrs and my prayers, but I am afraid he will find them and I will become homeless. However, I am equally as eager to do something that is beneficial to our cause. I do not want to be one that is left behind,
one that did not join the cause soon enough and is left in the dust. I try my hardest but I worry that it is not enough. So I ask, what can I do that does not include something that appears suspicious?

I have been waking early in the morning in order to meditate without fear; I have tried to memorize the prayers in order to feel strong in my faith; as I do this, as my family hates me because of my deceit, I take time out of my day to put auras of protection around them. I love them, and wish they would see the way I see. I am aware that not everyone is meant to become a Satanist, and I would never force them into that. But is there something more I could do for them?

In closing, I ask for advice on this matter. I want to take action and work my hardest, but in a way that does not raise suspicion. I want my family to be safe, while discreet, in case they discover what I am up to. Yes, I am nearly 18, however, I want to do the absolute most that I can with the time that I have. I understand that there are plenty of other teen Satanists who have it a lot harder than I do, with families who do not love them. And I am sympathetic with anyone here who must go through that, I wish you the best.
Just know that, as hateful as they can be, they are still my family.

Even if they are completely oblivious to the obvious lies of Christian faith.

As always, any answers will be appreciated and taken into consideration. I'll take any advice I can get.

Charlotte61903 said:
I do not want to be one that is left behind, one that did not join the cause soon enough and is left in the dust. I try my hardest but I worry that it is not enough.
Don't worry! No dedicated Satanists will be left in the dust. :)
If you meditate less than others, it will take longer to advance, but in the end ALL of us can complete the Magnum Opus and become gods. Stick to the essentials, and add extras when you can. Don't worry too much about quantity.

Try to fit these into every day at least once:
- Aura Cleaning
- Aura of Protection
- Chakra Spinning
- Final RTR

Charlotte61903 said:
I have been waking early in the morning in order to meditate without fear; I have tried to memorize the prayers in order to feel strong in my faith; as I do this, as my family hates me because of my deceit, I take time out of my day to put auras of protection around them. I love them, and wish they would see the way I see. I am aware that not everyone is meant to become a Satanist, and I would never force them into that. But is there something more I could do for them?
You could try to direct energy into them and program it to cleanse them of all enemy influence. That combined with the aura of protection might help them see the truth. HOWEVER, if there's a threat that they'll kick you out, I would recommend that you not risk it until you can support yourself. There's no shame in saying you've repented, going to church, etc, as long as your true allegiance is still with Satan.

Charlotte61903 said:
In closing, I ask for advice on this matter. I want to take action and work my hardest, but in a way that does not raise suspicion. I want my family to be safe, while discreet, in case they discover what I am up to. Yes, I am nearly 18, however, I want to do the absolute most that I can with the time that I have. I understand that there are plenty of other teen Satanists who have it a lot harder than I do, with families who do not love them. And I am sympathetic with anyone here who must go through that, I wish you the best.

As always, any answers will be appreciated and taken into consideration. I'll take any advice I can get.
Most magick can be done silently in your mind, but the Final RTR is more effective when you can see the letters being blotted out, and most effective when vibrated out loud. Can you walk to the store and buy something, taking a detour on the way to do the RTR somewhere? Do you have a large enough yard to find a place to hide and do it? Since you're a teen, I'll bet you have school. Can you watch a YouTube video about a school subject, turning the volume up loud enough to cover the vibrations? If you must do it silently, how about doing it after they think you're in bed? In you don't have a phone, then how about a 3DS? I made sure the Paintable RTR is compatible with the 3DS web browser.

Charlotte61903 said:
So I ask, what can I do that does not include something that appears suspicious?

Yes, you can do everything in your mind and your astral temple. Rituals, RTRs, mantras, everything. Don't leave anything physical behind, anything that your parents could find. When you visit the JoS site or forums use Incognito Mode/Private Mode/InPrivate or whatever it's called depending on your browser. Do meditations by pretending to be sleeping or thinking.

Meanwhile, if your parents discovered anything just lie to them that you just "dabbled" in Satanism and that you now got over it and converted back to Christianity again.

Charlotte61903 said:
But is there something more I could do for them?

It doesn't seem so from what you described.

Charlotte61903 said:
I am *** years old and dedicated on April *** 2020. After, I started the six month meditation program and am currently doing the 40 day program. I did the rtrs and still try to every chance I get, unfortunately, that has become less and less.

My father discovered my black book which contained sigils, prayers and my meditation schedule which I had written down and tried to keep hidden. Needless to say, he was extremely upset and threatened to kick me out of the house. This happened rather recently, not even a month ago. Even with the heavy risk, I wanted to make an effort for Satan's cause. I did the rtrs but only in my head and hid the new rtr papers behind one of my books to make it appear I was reading. He came very close to discovering the papers and was suspicious when I refused to hand the book to him.

I found a new hiding spot for the rtrs and my prayers, but I am afraid he will find them and I will become homeless. However, I am equally as eager to do something that is beneficial to our cause. I do not want to be one that is left behind,
one that did not join the cause soon enough and is left in the dust. I try my hardest but I worry that it is not enough. So I ask, what can I do that does not include something that appears suspicious?

Hey Charlotte, the first thing is that you are safe.
To be honest with you, I do not think that you can hide everything from your parents. Maybe try to keep everything digital, then you don’t have to worry that they will find your blackbook etc.

So your parents are christians?

The problem is following ( I do not know your parents tho, so this is only a scenario)
Most murders happen suddenly, because of an emotional outburst, only few are planned.

My point is, if your Dad is a hardcore christian, and you hide everything from him again, and he will find out the truth completely, he might go berserk for a moment, and who knows what will happen next.

The most important thing is that you are safe, keep that in mind, you are precious!

If you try to hide everything, then you need to keep everything digital. Mantras etc are a no-go for you aswell. Your father already caught you red-handed one time.

How do you think your Dad would react, if you approached him and told him about being a Satanist?
And that no matter what, you will always be father and daughter, no matter who has right (religious wise)?

I think that this might be better than hiding it against their will, getting caught again, dad will have an emotional outburst and who knows what happens next.

I mean you can hide it if you are very careful, but it will be tiring.

But before you decide to approach him, I would program your Aura, that it will affect your dad to love you who you are unconditionally and accept in every aspect. I found that when you use your Aura, to get very close to him, maybe hug him or something in the beginning. (But maybe the distance does not play a huge role and I came to wrong conclusions again xD)

I had typed a long replied which I though was on clipboard but alas.
In short buy at least 32 gigs storage USB 3.0 with fast read and write speeds and follow this guide.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=43564&p=187448&hilit=browse+safely#p187448

In here you can store anything related to Satanism relating sigils,prayers and meditations.
32 gigs should net you about 21-23 gigs of persistent storage where you can store.

Even if the pendrive got seized by your father, he could not see what is stored inside it since you would have the password. Though don't get to the point of having it seized in the first place.

Two things about tails.
Everytime you boot tails it would be like you are using a newly installed OS since data related to your previous session is deleted.
This doesn't include the persistent storage which stays in there regardless of boots.This is the meaning of persistent storage

Follow the guide there about using Tor.

Download Ghost's backup in the post which he created. It should be on the front page.

Take care.

I recommend you to buy two USB sticks, one for storing data which should at least be 32 GB. Do not use this USB to browse the internet from tor unless absolutely neccessary.
And the other for browsing the forums. 8 GB is fine here.

It is so that even if you caught virus or something, you wouldn't lose your data.

NinRick said:
Charlotte61903 said:

Hey Charlotte, the first thing is that you are safe.
To be honest with you, I do not think that you can hide everything from your parents. Maybe try to keep everything digital, then you don’t have to worry that they will find your blackbook etc.

So your parents are christians?

The problem is following ( I do not know your parents tho, so this is only a scenario)
Most murders happen suddenly, because of an emotional outburst, only few are planned.

My point is, if your Dad is a hardcore christian, and you hide everything from him again, and he will find out the truth completely, he might go berserk for a moment, and who knows what will happen next.

The most important thing is that you are safe, keep that in mind, you are precious!

If you try to hide everything, then you need to keep everything digital. Mantras etc are a no-go for you aswell. Your father already caught you red-handed one time.

How do you think your Dad would react, if you approached him and told him about being a Satanist?
And that no matter what, you will always be father and daughter, no matter who has right (religious wise)?

I think that this might be better than hiding it against their will, getting caught again, dad will have an emotional outburst and who knows what happens next.

I mean you can hide it if you are very careful, but it will be tiring.

But before you decide to approach him, I would program your Aura, that it will affect your dad to love you who you are unconditionally and accept in every aspect. I found that when you use your Aura, to get very close to him, maybe hug him or something in the beginning. (But maybe the distance does not play a huge role and I came to wrong conclusions again xD)

The thing is, he has already found out about my interest in Satanism when I first discovered it. This would be the second time, which is why I am rather anxious to try the rtrs. I saw the new schedule and read the whole post. I would love to contribute in any way I can, it's just my current situation that is keeping me from doing that and making me question if what I do, meditating and yoga, is enough.

I believe that one day, in the far future, he will come to accept it, realizing that I'm not changing my mind any time soon.

Thank you for the response, I'm always surprised when I get one. This forum is so supportive, it still surprises me.

Charlotte61903 said:
The thing is, he has already found out about my interest in Satanism when I first discovered it. This would be the second time, which is why I am rather anxious to try the rtrs. I saw the new schedule and read the whole post. I would love to contribute in any way I can, it's just my current situation that is keeping me from doing that and making me question if what I do, meditating and yoga, is enough.

I believe that one day, in the far future, he will come to accept it, realizing that I'm not changing my mind any time soon.

Thank you for the response, I'm always surprised when I get one. This forum is so supportive, it still surprises me.

Do everything you have to stay safe. Your safety and life are of most importance.

Yes just do meditations, grow strong, and keep everything a secret and hidden if possible.

When you have grown strong, you can always do magick on your Dad to accept you and your beliefs.

Of course we are supportive, we are family.
But don’t be naive enough to believe that everybody has similar intentions. So be careful, in real life and also here.

I wish you good luck Charlotte!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back