Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Warning relating Sun.

Username

This is a tale of ignorance for which I had to pay the price.

I thought that looking into the sun directly would benefit me spirtually.
Whether it really benefitted me or not, that I do not know. What I do know is that I permanently lost a part of vision in my eyes. The doc said that its Macular Dystrophy and hinted that its either due to genetics or due to the sun rays during eclipse. I was too embarassed to say to her that I look directly into the sun for spirtual advancement.

In any case, laugh at me and ridicule me first, I deserve it. But after doing so, take my experience as a warning to not attempt this sort of foolish and ignorant stunt. I hope that none of the people who are reading this have to pay the price that I have paid due to my ignorance and foolishness.

Also, I do not mean to demean or villify the Sun. Its a source of great energy and helps tremendously in spirtual advancement. Its only I that did not pay heed to a common knowledge and didn't apply what would be positive for me in a positive manner. Its like a weapon isn't inherently bad, it depends on the user to use it to protect or harm others. Except that I shot myself in the foot with the very weapon which could be used to shoot at the enemy. That's all.

Take care not to look directly into the sun.
No matter what, do not even think of attempting it unless you are one of the very powerful and advanced Satanist who knows what he/she is doing and has the sufficient knowledge.

Of course you should not do that...there are warnings on Jos to not look at the Sun. Obviously is dangerous. Looking does not do anything, its absorbing the Sun energy that helps you. Try to do a working to fix your eyes.

If the blind spot is not that big it will probably eventually go away.

Also I have a little blind spot, because a random dude flashed me in the eyes with a laser pointer, only after weeks I realised what it did.

We also have „natural blind spots“ in our eyes, and your brain processes the information in such a way, that you don’t see the blind spot.

I think the blind spot is directly under the middle point of your vision, so on your retina it is a tiny bit above the middle point.

So if it’s only a tiny spot not perfectly in the middle of your view, it might as well „go away“. Or rather your brain processes the information in such a way that it „fills“ that spot.

I also don’t see the blind spot anymore (it is very tiny tho maybe 0,5 degrees)

Of course this isn't a good idea. My guess is this whole idea started with the Jews taking literally some ancient advice story parable or allegory or something related to the sun that was actually referring to taking in its energy which gives many of the benefits these people talk about. I don't remember this talked about on here much or at all to be honest. However if common knowledge says something is bad I think most Satanists agree with that. I did see articles online before promoting this practice but I didn't see how it could be benificial spiritually or anything. I assumed it was something like what I said.

Its pretty brave of you to be so open about doing something dumb like that. Just remember, the world still works on basic laws. There is a lot of scientific bullshit but fire still burns, no matter what some new agers delude themselves into believing. And the sun is like a great big ball of fire. It burns your skin, why wouldn’t it also damage your eyes? I don’t mean to go on, since you’ve obviously learned your lesson. At least you weren’t putting piss in your eyes like some new agers do.

Things on JoS aren’t to replace medical advice or common sense. Looking at the sun as an energy reference for visualization doesn’t need to be done by staring directly into it. I do understand how and why you made the mistake though, and I’m sorry about your eyes, that’s awful. If something it hurting that’s a sign to stop doing it. I can imagine your eyes probably did hurt after looking at the sun. I use the sun from my peripheral vision and just feel it more than see it. The real looking is through your minds eye and visualization. I’ve never benefitted by strictly staring at a physical object.

luis said:
Of course you should not do that...there are warnings on Jos to not look at the Sun. Obviously is dangerous. Looking does not do anything, its absorbing the Sun energy that helps you. Try to do a working to fix your eyes.

Hehe, its embarassing. Well, they say there's fortue in misfortune.I will take this as a lesson to be more cautious when walking the spirtual path and most of all, be more knowledgeable.
Can't believe I fell over something which even a child knows. This is very embarassing.
I think I didn't see a warning on the jos but then again it doesn't take a genius to know something so simple.
Yeah, I do need to do a working. Thank you for your advice.

NinRick said:
If the blind spot is not that big it will probably eventually go away.

Also I have a little blind spot, because a random dude flashed me in the eyes with a laser pointer, only after weeks I realised what it did.

We also have „natural blind spots“ in our eyes, and your brain processes the information in such a way, that you don’t see the blind spot.

I think the blind spot is directly under the middle point of your vision, so on your retina it is a tiny bit above the middle point.

So if it’s only a tiny spot not perfectly in the middle of your view, it might as well „go away“. Or rather your brain processes the information in such a way that it „fills“ that spot.

I also don’t see the blind spot anymore (it is very tiny tho maybe 0,5 degrees)

One random flash from a stranger and we end up having to pay a heavy price. Though, its not the same for us Satanists since we are more aware of the existence of our hands.
I saw on the rune page where a affirmation went like this "I am breathing in powerful healing energy that is ridding my _____ of disease permanently, and making it strong, healthy and normal in every way"
I was thinking of doing this rune working to heal my eye. Perhaps it could help you.
And yes with both my eyes open there is no black spot, its only when I close one of my eyes.

slyscorpion said:
Of course this isn't a good idea. My guess is this whole idea started with the Jews taking literally some ancient advice story parable or allegory or something related to the sun that was actually referring to taking in its energy which gives many of the benefits these people talk about. I don't remember this talked about on here much or at all to be honest. However if common knowledge says something is bad I think most Satanists agree with that. I did see articles online before promoting this practice but I didn't see how it could be benificial spiritually or anything. I assumed it was something like what I said.

Indeed its not a good idea. Its really embarassing. Its something which even a child knows not to do and yet I did it. I learnt my lesson. What I did gain from this misfortune is added caution and learned the price of ignorance.

]
Libra said:
Its pretty brave of you to be so open about doing something dumb like that. Just remember, the world still works on basic laws. There is a lot of scientific bullshit but fire still burns, no matter what some new agers delude themselves into believing. And the sun is like a great big ball of fire. It burns your skin, why wouldn’t it also damage your eyes? I don’t mean to go on, since you’ve obviously learned your lesson. At least you weren’t putting piss in your eyes like some new agers do.
So you recognised that I was prepared to be made fun of and be ridiculed. Sincerely, Thank you.
I hope my previous two sentences didn't come off as sarcasm. I really mean it.

I think I had this knowledge that fire would burn my retina before I started my foolish actions. However, I might have gotten ahead by myself and since I thought that 'I am a Satanist and a super human, nothing will happen to me', I hit myself in the foot with the hammer.
I guess ignorance was not the only downfall or it might not be it at all. Its my over confidence and arrogance. Something to work on.

Now that you have brought up the topic of burning skin, I wonder how long and at what time should one stay out in the sun for good health and to not get diseases like skin cancer. Gotta lurk on the forums for more research before posting a different topic about it since I wouldn't be the only one benefitting from this knowledge.
In any case, thank you for acknowledging my feelings when I posted this topic knowing fully well people would scoff at me or laugh at me.

As I mentioned earlier, I don’t see the spot anymore. My brain is blocking it out ^^

It was only small tho and not in the middle

It's called "sun gazing" I also considered it at one point being spiritually clueless, watching YouTube videos by very convincing people who look like they have their life devoted to spirituality

The title of this topic made me feel like someone was about to talk shit about me.

Username said:
This is a tale of ignorance for which I had to pay the price.

I thought that looking into the sun directly would benefit me spirtually.
Whether it really benefitted me or not, that I do not know. What I do know is that I permanently lost a part of vision in my eyes. The doc said that its Macular Dystrophy and hinted that its either due to genetics or due to the sun rays during eclipse. I was too embarassed to say to her that I look directly into the sun for spirtual advancement.

In any case, laugh at me and ridicule me first, I deserve it. But after doing so, take my experience as a warning to not attempt this sort of foolish and ignorant stunt. I hope that none of the people who are reading this have to pay the price that I have paid due to my ignorance and foolishness.

Also, I do not mean to demean or villify the Sun. Its a source of great energy and helps tremendously in spirtual advancement. Its only I that did not pay heed to a common knowledge and didn't apply what would be positive for me in a positive manner. Its like a weapon isn't inherently bad, it depends on the user to use it to protect or harm others. Except that I shot myself in the foot with the very weapon which could be used to shoot at the enemy. That's all.

Take care not to look directly into the sun.
No matter what, do not even think of attempting it unless you are one of the very powerful and advanced Satanist who knows what he/she is doing and has the sufficient knowledge.

I had done it too in the past for few days after watching a video by HRM sungazing
I also developed blind spot which went away in 2 weeks but since then I have some eye floaters in my right eye

Low Priest said:
It's called "sun gazing" I also considered it at one point being spiritually clueless, watching YouTube videos by very convincing people who look like they have their life devoted to spirituality

Glad you steered clear of the pitfall.

Sun said:
The title of this topic made me feel like someone was about to talk shit about me.

Now that I see your reply, will definitely make a different topic to talk shit about the sun.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Common sense

Indeed.

Hail goddess diana said:
I had done it too in the past for few days after watching a video by HRM sungazing
I also developed blind spot which went away in 2 weeks but since then I have some eye floaters in my right eye

Take care not to do it again. Really be careful.

Hail goddess diana said:

Welcome to the Club bro xD

Your brain just blends it out x3

What i noticed personally about the Sun is,
that it is easier to look at or draw energy from the Sun depending on the state of my Solar Plexus Chakra at this moment.

Sometimes it is harder to look at it, sometimes i could look at it the whole day without a problem.
So i feel both are connected.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
What i noticed personally about the Sun is,
that it is easier to look at or draw energy from the Sun depending on the state of my Solar Plexus Chakra at this moment.

Sometimes it is harder to look at it, sometimes i could look at it the whole day without a problem.
So i feel both are connected.

Nobody should be looking directly into the sun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back