Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum Testing Up

I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but the notification issue seems to have gotten worse.
I just checked my last topics and saw different answers, but none of them had been showed.
The number of notifications is often not shown as well, like even the 0 between the two brackets we had in the last forum.
Apart from that, this forum has a great graphic and seems more "friendly". Like the icons of the posts, so nice.
Great work, really. And the loading is much faster.
Hail Satan!
Hail Vassago!
Hail Zepar!
Hail Hitler!

Satanic Path said:
I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but the notification issue seems to have gotten worse.
I just checked my last topics and saw different answers, but none of them had been showed.
The number of notifications is often not shown as well, like even the 0 between the two brackets we had in the last forum.
Apart from that, this forum has a great graphic and seems more "friendly". Like the icons of the posts, so nice.
Hail Satan!
Hail Vassago!
Hail Zepar!
Hail Hitler!

As most issues seem to have been resolved and everything appears to be functional, I will return this post to normal posts by tomorrow.

Can you elaborate on this issue that you are facing? What do you mean?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic Path said:
Hail Satan!
Hail Vassago!
Hail Zepar!
Hail Hitler!

As most issues seem to have been resolved and everything appears to be functional, I will return this post to normal posts by tomorrow.

Can you elaborate on this issue that you are facing? What do you mean?

On my topic about that shitty pedo, I was curious to read again the answers I got and when the page loaded I saw many different answers, like yours, that weren't showed in the notification bar.
This also happened on the Italian Forum.
I noticed that, even if I'm already logged in, when I submit a topic I have to log in again. This happened different times, but in the old forum I logged in once and everything would work when it came to submit topics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back