Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Websites on Tor

I still maintain that Tor is not as safe and secure as one would hope.

I've wondered about this since TOR seems to full of Jews.

SixSixtySix said:
I downloaded the TOR browser but even after numerous captchas I cannot access Joy of Satan's main page. The links to the rituals work fine.
Captchas in Tor??? Are you sure you're loading the right link? (The long one starting with jos666.)
[/quote]

I guess the captchas had something to do with the fact that I had just installed Tor. The link works fine now.

Thanks so much for this. If anyone feels so inclined. You can boot Linux Tails from a USB. Its an OS where all incoming and outgoing connections are through Tor.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Although the dark web has a bad reputation, it's really just a tool. It provides anonymity for both servers and visitors, that's all. If you look for jewish filth, you can find plenty to look at, both on the regular Internet and Tor. Also, I can't help but notice that the "onion" extension of Tor sites looks a lot like "orion".

Yeah I talked about this on a different thread, it's not just about looking for this filth, it's advertised openly to the point it seams to be accepted as the norm. Although I could care less about conforming to norm standards, I stated that if it came to the point where the JoS had to resort to using onion then our freedoms on the clearnet have completely lost, in which case we've entered a very dark stage of internet censorship.

I guess you could say that Tor is equivalent to a weapon, it only matters who uses it and for what purpose for good or wrong. Thanks for making the Tor website, it's best to have one rather than nothing at all, or worse one with malicious intent.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I set up a mirror of the Joy of Satan websites on the Tor network:
(...)
Neat! Finally someone other than myself alone taking cyber security seriously. I'm happy with that

Updates - 26/January/2021
I added a search box to the homepage. My search engine works best on perfect matches in the title of a page, but the full text of our 800+ pages is searched too. Partial matches and misspellings will often work.

Page restoration is going slowly but surely. The Satanic Symbols page and Hell's Army 666 are now fully restored, including images! The main issues with other pages are mangled special characters. They appear as � symbols. Fortunately, this is easy to automatically detect and list the pages to fix.

Every time I release an update, the enemy decides to DDoS the Tor network. All v3 onion sites are currently down. However, the old-fashioned v2 onion sites are still working.

I made a short (v2) URL for our Tor site:
http://jos666vx4q4aqldz.onion
When the DDoS is over, the long URL should work again too.

The v2 (short) URLs will be obsolete in October of this year, but for now they seem to be more resilient.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back