Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paddock Became Muslim Six Months Before Massacre

The Jew has used these depraved ultra violent murderous bloodthirsty scum to do their dirty work for centuries. Mass murder, destruction of knowledge, libraries, spiritual relics, especially Pagan peoples. They also have made liberal use of those idiot Christians as well. This is where "tolerance" gets everyone. Idiots, total stupid idiots preach the live and let live crap... Unless of course someone is a threat to the Jewish agenda.

Paddock Became Muslim Six Months Before Massacre

Newsweek • Tom O’Connor • Thu, Oct 5 5:43 PM PDT The Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has published a new infographic detailing how the jihadists orchestrated the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history on Sunday night, despite serious doubts as to the group's involvement by authorities. In the latest edition of ISIS's weekly Al-Naba online magazine, which was shared by its supporters Thursday on encrypted messaging app Telegram, the militant network provided more information intended to bolster its prior claims that assailant Stephen Paddock converted to Islam prior to killing 58 people and injuring hundreds more, when he opened fire on concertgoers from his 32nd floor room in the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas with nearly two dozen weapons.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/isis-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-004312350.html

Hopefully this exposes religion and Islam more as a whole but how much of this is going to be used to start a WW3?

There are so many conspiracies saying that Vegas had multiple shooters. ( The Common Sense Show ) online has articles stating the same thing. " MGM's Jim Murren and George Soros are co conspirators in the Mandalay Bay massecre." ( online article )
He says Murren put MGM into business with ties to Islam, Southern Poverty Law Center, and Antifa.
It is in the article.
So many sheriffs, military personal, and guns enthusiasts claim this "old man " could not have carried this out alone, if at all.
And the claim that concert goers were warned they would die,,,,, 45 minutes BEFORE the shooting.
On one of his articles now, Dave Hodges claims Antifa is joining MS 13 gang. And if ISIS is involved, that is strike 3.
And if Soros is involved, then a jewish crook is in it as well.
This is from all of the conspiracies out there.
Whoever wants to can check out the articles and videos.

Robert David Steele: Las Vegas Massacre False Flag Case Study." ( youtube )
This guy is telling something about Trump, to the effect of "you ain't seen nothing yet "
The guy being interviews is experienced in this terrorist stuff

Never mind the fact that there was more than one shooter and that flashes were caught on film on the 12th floor. I feel that these are just some more attempts to cover up the Jewish involvement. Although we all know what Muslim terrorism equates to...

A lot of people tried to claim what he did. Antifa claimed it, ISIS [Israeli Secret Intelligence Service] claimed it, some dismiss him as a left wing nut, some say he's psychotic, some say his thought process is "Well, I'm in my mid 60s, I'm gonna die in a couple years, why not go postal?"

It's not uncommon for terrorists to try and get first dibs on who he belonged to.

Very true above poster although i wouldnt call Michael Stone a terrorist when he done the miltown shootings in Northern Ireland at an IRA funeral the UVF were going to claim him, as the orginisation he was affiliated to (UDA) didnt want to claim him. They dismissed him as a lone wolf crackpot, although fully retracted that few weeks later. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zolaluckystar said:
Right before 911 there was a 'security drill'. Well, I found online that in Vegas there was also a 'security drill' based on shooters firing on a mass group of people. And they are claiming it was Antifa and ISIS. And this alleged 'lone' gunman just recently converted to Islam...so I'm wondering here if maybe they want to ramp up hate for the filthy muslims they have been pouring into our countrys, to start civil war so they have an excuse to confiscate guns and round people up into FEMA camps? And their muslim crypto jew Patsy is found dead of 'suicide'. And in a way it may be true, about ISIS in the sense that ISIS was funded by the American Gov't (the jews) by Clinton and Obama. It seems to me like if this is true, they are kind of telling us yeah we did it.

I

That's quite probable as I think the most damaging thing that could happen to America is not a foreign war but a civil war. It's already ripe because of the recent elections and how there is a lot of presidential hate, but I'm just speculating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back