Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does the Moon Planetary Square Get Rid of Bad Karma?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I somehow ended up starting a moon square conveniently on the day of Monday during the full moon (without being aware of the full moon or even the fact it was Monday until I checked after before starting it) and I didn't really have any kind of strong incentive to actually even start it other than I just thought it would help me or alleviate something for me, but even that kind of motivation was very vague and I didn't really even plan this, so now I figure I'm just kind of stuck with finishing it since I started it anyways.

So I wanted to know if a moon square could help with getting rid of bad karma or in freeing the soul of negativity? I know the Munka rune can be used for banishing negativity and bad karma and such, but I don't know about the planetary square. What obscure benefits might it provide in doing it that aren't mentioned in the web page? Cleansings? Banishings? Balance? Healing?

Ghost in the Machine said:
I somehow ended up starting a moon square conveniently on the day of Monday during the full moon (without being aware of the full moon or even the fact it was Monday until I checked after before starting it) and I didn't really have any kind of strong incentive to actually even start it other than I just thought it would help me or alleviate something for me, but even that kind of motivation was very vague and I didn't really even plan this, so now I figure I'm just kind of stuck with finishing it since I started it anyways.

So I wanted to know if a moon square could help with getting rid of bad karma or in freeing the soul of negativity? I know the Munka rune can be used for banishing negativity and bad karma and such, but I don't know about the planetary square. What obscure benefits might it provide in doing it that aren't mentioned in the web page? Cleansings? Banishings? Balance? Healing?
It really depends on the individual. First of all you shouldn't start squares just for the sake of it. It depends wehre's your Natal Moon, what it rules, how storng it is ecc. A spiritual square will make the Moon traits stronger in your Soul, and if you're already an emotinonal/water dominant person, you don't want that. A material square will help with the affairs that the Moon rules in your chart. The affirmation is very important. So there's no rule or explanation on how a Moon square will help you, as it totally depends on your Natal Chart.

If you want to get rid of bad karma, hot, fiery, bright energies work the best. The Sun, the Element of Fire, Kundalini energy.

However the Moon can help you to access, and open up your subconscious mind, the very Storehouse of all the karmic imprints. It can certainly improve the situation in a supportive, indirect way.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Any Moon related thing. It can help if you use the right affirmation and if its related to what the Moon rules.

Problems caused by the position of the natal moon can be fixed with the moon square. For example, having the moon in the 12th house which can bring any number of problems in the house with Cancer on the cusp. In this case, a moon square can help solve that problem. Digestive problems caused by having the moon in the sixth house can also be dealt with using the moon square. You get the idea.

Otherwise the moon doesn't really have the appropriate power to clean the soul. Just case specific natal chart problems ruled by the natal moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back