Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

One Wire Phenomenon said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Maby i will
Have you considered immigration to the US/UK? No point in fighting a losing battle over land that isn’t yours. SA has been forsaken by the world and the boers will go down quietly.

Quietly you say

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uyoKQl8-b4s

I would like the Jos ministry do add pages of the Olmec civilization on the website please

Egon said:
These older tribes of SA that weren't as much Black as Yazidis are White (both are either mixed race or a distant sub-race) never owned any whole region called "South Africa" but rather lived in scattered tribal territories and later were either decimated by or mixed with northern Blacks.

Then Whites come and tranform the region into a Nation and all of sudden "the whole thing was always all ours".

Same nonsense with the "native" mongoloid sub-race "owning America", when they were scattered tribes that had enough space but decimated the original White population - then claim later that America "belongs to the Chinese" because "natives are kinda Asian".

I wouldn't be surprised if the ancient SA people were simply White as well and that's how the later tribes are brown rather than Black. Whites seem to have always been atracted to regions where they previously lived, such as how Vikings and then late Europeans kept coming back to America.

If there were ancient non-Whites in the region they don't exist anymore. Present day South Africa is a White-made Nation.

This whole trend of "lol Whites you are minority now just hand your achievements over 'cause some browns built some caves before so your country belong to us so just flee or you get slaughtered" shouldn't be tolerated anymore. I am not in favor of Whites handing SA over any more than handing the US and Canada to Latinos.

In the reverse case I also don't think it would be feasable to make India, Iran or Egypt White again, or even worth it, since Whites aren't even 2% and those have little connection to their ancient cousins.

But in both cases who knows what the Gods intend for the future. Revert the demographics of countries that were entirely changed overtime?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
First of all, that's not correct. Prior to whites escaping Christianity, you forget the tribes you mentioned beforehand were long before whites in SA. Why should we hand over land that wasn't yours in the first place? There are ruins in South Africa of Black origin. We owned that land. SA is ours. Besides you guys have Europe and the USA. Why are you so attached to land that doesn't belong to you?

I think Egon is agitated rightfully over the race warfare that is now going in SA, this has went back and forth for decades. Nothing can be done about SA unless jewish ruled EU chooses to take in people, or other external powers stop in and intervene by opening programs to accommodate people. For now, the only foreign powers that care, is actually Israel, which sends Jewish spies to fan the flames of hatred in the region.

If Africa gets more empowered, an agreement can be struck between Africa and the US, to repatriate Africans in exchange for SA Whites, with wealth and other rights intact.

Jews are doing the same thing in SA, fermenting race war, as they do in the US. If they do not, this will result in a bloodbath, which was started as everyone knows, by Jews. And is currently ongoing.

Until then, Gentiles of different race have to co-exist, and there is no fast or full solution. Both parties have to defend themselves and try to co-exist in peace, without giving the jew a victory which is civil war and damage on either side. Which is getting increasingly impossible.

Similar situations are also in Hong Kong and in many other places in Asia. These take time for solutions to arise for both parties.
Lmao dude are u being serious with what u saying ? Besides other things u saying ... u wouldn’t be surprised if ancient SA was white ? Cumon chill bro really and yes the amount of us that is brown such as my self is a huge amount especially from the western cape side etc but we are black race still Africa cannot belong to whites Europe does

Khoisans are the original inhabitants of South Africa
The bantus got down south pretty late
As for the origin of the congoid race I have heard from Edgar Cayce they were imported from another planet to do the hard work on this planet

I have no idea why the Dutch thought it was a good idea to colonize SA in the first place. I would say to all boers cut your losses and get out, it’s not our home anyway.

We cannot leave our past behind,it will be like forgetting who we are,but i personally wish i was living in Europe in a pagan
Society or better yet with Spiritual Satanists. South Africa is rotten with Christianty. Somtimes i feel im the only Spiritual Satanist here. I must admit though they are very weakened compared to lets say 10 years back. I can openly say im SS and they will do nothing, well most of them. A while back i was physically assaulted for exposing the jews by a Christian.
I won the fight but i was really beaten up bad becuase that piece of shit was kicking me when i was lying on the ground . I had to go to hospital that same night,but if it wasnt for that i feel i won the fight compared to how his face looked haha.
Everything here will be fine if there are no jews. Blacks and whites actually are good to each other and can work together some blacks want us here and see us as a part of South Africa history that they are proud of. One of my black friends who's father is a ANC member even whent so far as to say "you are OUR boers" haha in the sense of that we are a treasure to them and by killing us will be like killing a part of their own history here in South Africa..

How racialy aware are white people in South Africa, are there still self hating white marxists? How many of whites in South Africa support white nationalism in any form?

Kurat said:
I have no idea why the Dutch thought it was a good idea to colonize SA in the first place. I would say to all boers cut your losses and get out, it’s not our home anyway.

We cannot leave our past behind,it will be like forgetting who we are,but i personally wish i was living in Europe in a pagan
Society or better yet with Spiritual Satanists. South Africa is rotten with Christianty. Somtimes i feel im the only Spiritual Satanist here. I must admit though they are very weakened compared to lets say 10 years back. I can openly say im SS and they will do nothing, well most of them. A while back i was physically assaulted for exposing the jews by a Christian.
I won the fight but i was really beaten up bad becuase that piece of shit was kicking me when i was lying on the ground . I had to go to hospital that same night,but if it wasnt for that i feel i won the fight compared to how his face looked haha.
Everything here will be fine if there are no jews. Blacks and whites actually are good to each other and can work together some blacks want us here and see us as a part of South Africa history that they are proud of. One of my black friends who's father is a ANC member even whent so far as to say "you are OUR boers" haha in the sense of that we are a treasure to them and by killing us will be like killing a part of their own history here in South Africa..

How racialy aware are white people in South Africa, are there still self hating white marxists? How many of whites in South Africa support white nationalism in any form?

There are a lot who are racially aware and support white nationalism but they are mostly the older generation and have strong Christian beliefs.

There are also many who are self hating whites,i mostly see it in the younger people within my age group and under. 20s and down.
Some are racists but have no idea why they are racists or are racists for the wrong reasons.
I blame Christianty for that.

Im a racist not because i was brought up that way but because jos helped me see the bigger picture of racism. If it was not for jos i would be fighting for black rights right now i think. I was raised with a black guy who today is a good friend and he clearly understands why i support white nationalism and see Hitler as the greatest Hero of all time. I regularly share vids with him and he agrees with it.
Sorry gerting off topic but yea thats how it is here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back