Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism - A Religion For Everyone?

Magickleahh said:
:eek: Why are there quotes of Hitler on here... don’t tell me you guys support him?!
Hitler is the antichrist and he is a god and a hero, of course we support him.

This is becoming more and more of a problem as time goes on. People are finding our forums but not our websites.

We aren't a forums only organization. Hopefully the person in question reads our site and finds it good. I notice most people want to join but the instant they discover the NS principle they freak out. This also isn't the last time people have freaked out over our political aspect.

Gear88 said:
This is becoming more and more of a problem as time goes on. People are finding our forums but not our websites.

We aren't a forums only organization. Hopefully the person in question reads our site and finds it good. I notice most people want to join but the instant they discover the NS principle they freak out. This also isn't the last time people have freaked out over our political aspect.

Adding some form of a notification or un-intrusive pop-up to inform new visitors of our main site, should fix this problem. If you don't want a pop-up, then instead there could be a big notification upon creating an account that tells you to read the JoS site with a link.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Magickleahh said:
:eek: Why are there quotes of Hitler on here... don’t tell me you guys support him?!

Idiot

Have you read forum rules: everybody who support jews get blocked.

Have you read exposing christianity or black sun 666, why you come in this forum when you do not read Joy of Satan sites

Gear88 said:

Because to be a Spiritual Satanist you have to question all the beliefs and assumptions that the society gives you, very few people are willing to do that. We are raised up to believe;

• Satan is evil
  • The material world is the only reality
  • We're the only intelligent life in the universe
  • History as taught in schools is correct
  • Hitler was evil
  • Being anti-semitic is bad
  • Talking abour race is racist and evil, unless it is about how whites are bad

And many, many others. Many who come here are willing to question the first and possibly the second assumptions but go no further than that. They just have this idea of Satanism being self empowerment. You can just change the surface of your life, it's okay to keep your societal programming, you can be a NPC who has learned a bit of magick and says Hail Satan. But yeah this isn't Satanism, you have to completely question everything you have been taught by society and completely deprogram yourself from it. Real power comes when you do that. This is the hardest part of Satanism, not meditation, not magick, but questioning all your previous beliefs.

Shael said:
Gear88 said:

Adding some form of a notification or un-intrusive pop-up to inform new visitors of our main site, should fix this problem. If you don't want a pop-up, then instead there could be a big notification upon creating an account that tells you to read the JoS site with a link.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll write this down and try to find a way to fix this in a real apparent manner.

Shael, please check your e-mail. The one you have on the forum. Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
Gear88 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll write this down and try to find a way to fix this in a real apparent manner.

Shael, please check your e-mail. The one you have on the forum. Thanks.

Maby take down the link in the www.satanisgod.org
Sorry just a suggestion

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back