Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - November 16 / December 5

Eannatum said:
Does anyone have mp3 for vibrating V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W.
the V/W is really confusing.
It is a subtle V sound. Like half way in between a V sound and a W sound. This is what that means.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Young Faith said:
The only thing that "worries" me is that once I had times for all this without any problems, but now, damn, I leave my house in the morning and come back right for dinner time, I have like 4 hours of free time per day of the week, what's the best way to deal with this situation?

That's what happens when you have a full time job. Just make the most of it. Judging from last night, doing all 5 rituals took me approximately 50 minutes, about an hour. Meditation takes up about another hour for me, including workings. As Cobra said, he sacrifices sleep to keep up, but unless you can function on 6 hours of sleep or less, I don't recommend it. Hell, I can hardly function on anything less than 6 hours.
I can hardly function, period
Coding all day isn't easy, lol
I'll try to apply your (and Cobra's) advices

Ol argedco luciftias said:
No. You read the whole paragraph, that is one time. Read the whole paragraph again, that is another time. Do this 18 times.

This is how all of these old RTRs are done. They are not done the same way as the Final RTR. Because these are reversing entire paragraphs, they are not about reversing one letter at a time.

Whew, I’m glad I was wrong. I was confused because the instructions were different than the others. I did 9 rounds yesterday. I thought this can’t be right. Thanks for explaining it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Young Faith said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The only thing that "worries" me is that once I had times for all this without any problems, but now, damn, I leave my house in the morning and come back right for dinner time, I have like 4 hours of free time per day of the week, what's the best way to deal with this situation?

When my schedule was even more crammed for many years, and I had no time at all, I simply cut off time from sleep. But I am not sure if this recommendation will work for you.

Also, check in how you can make your routines more efficient. Organizing your life can help a lot here.

Yes this also works for me HP Cobra. When I am tired from work and sleepy, I usually stand up to not get drowsy and then do RTRs to keep my focus and energy going. I recommend this to everyone. If there's a will there's a way.

slyscorpion said:
Prince of Persia said:
slyscorpion said:
I am confused I honestly thought doing the final rtr destroyed the Hebrew Language so that would mean the other rtrs would no longer have much or any effect and be a waste of time. In fact I even posted that a couple times to people wanting to do other rtrs. I guess I was wrong.

Well it is nice to actually be able to take part in the old rituals because honestly when they were being done I had left Satanism for a bit struggled with drugs etc like I posted. I came back when the final rtr was posted i had felt like I missed out on a lot but I did do the four or five earliest rituals.

Cool let's do this.

I m really sorry to hear that, the enemy always finds a way to attack us even though we are strongly protected, but the fact you and me are still here proves how strong our faith is.

Let's keep it up strongly and virily!

Side note, got to love when moon hits scorpio on a new moon and we get going so strong .

Side note number two (haha) great to have a constant schedule for the past couple months, really missed those!

Also Sun 28 Sagittarius is one of my favorite times too along with the new and full moon in Scorpio. This is when the sun is directly opposite Satans star Betelgeuse (is that where his planet is?) the enemy seems weak then. I generally like the time of sun in Sagittarius too cause its the most positive and optimistic of all the signs so far as energy.

Cool keep strong. The main problem i believe was I dumbly played around with invoking the energy of Neptune several times thinking somehow that would make me more spiritual or spiritually open by breating in energy off the planet for several breaths on multiple occasions. That lead to a period of being confused about life in general and the truth and thinking the Gods had abandon me and I was forced to serve the enemy being attracted to drugs and alcohol etc.

I was mostly ok and much like I am now before I did that other than having a little more xtian programming at that time.

This is exactly why people should not mess with stuff they don't fully understand so far as energy.

On that note, when I did my saturn square, after a short period of time, my mother got cancer. So, I don't know whether I caused this, restraining between has always been a thing.

I just remember when I did it I was really cruel and shitty towards her, I kinda destroyed her psyche.

I did end out being a much storonger individual but for some reason I always felt I was the reason my mother died. She wasn't much of a xian either. Anyway, this is off topic but I found really interesting what you said.

Ftr, the ophiuchus constellation happened to be the same verse in bible that we are reversing, so there is a possibility what I mentioned in a post of mine, that ophiuchus, aka the 13th zodiac is linked to the kundalini. Or so I think

I've always focused on visualization and being familiar in how this manifests, opened me up to really interesting experiences actually, so I'm glad that this is now being stressed. I know the importance of keeping up good morale and not overdoing oneself but remember that the enemy literally grinds against the bone to work for our damnation, a survival instinct you could say that should not be underestimated. Consider those that sympathize as well, a mental illness I say. And for others here who've been observing how they've worked here, it's astonishing and maybe even hilarious, but at the same time it's reality.

Gentlemen, now's not the time to be lazy, now's the time to fight for your life.

Noel-girls.jpg

1393692245624.jpg
White-Genocide-Abe-Foxman.png
kalergi-zionism-white-genocide.jpg

barbara-spectre-quote-israel-jew.jpg

Rabbi-Explains-WHY-they-Islamize-Europe-1-white-genocide.jpg
1500872170695.jpg

White-Genocide-5-1-1024x885.png

coincidence.jpg
1aYosef.jpg

2086942162-thanks-jews.jpg

Soros-Newsweek-quote.jpg

harold-wallace-rosenthal-zionism-jews.jpg

judaism-talmud-zionists-zionism-nwo-new-world-order-conspiracy-illuminati-babylonian-quote-quotes.jpg

zzzJewRabbi.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

In this schedule, we will be making sure to lay the framework for further and stronger attacks. The enemy has been getting it with the Final RTR, and this is very good news. It will do what it promises by erasing everything. Their reactions are observable to this. The enemy reacts because they are damaged.

Those who understand, do also know, that unlike many Gentiles who scoff it out, and pretend "none of this spiritual stuff matters", jews take all of this very seriously. Sadly so, jews, especially those who are "In the Know" do take this far more seriously than literally billions of Gentiles.

Lately, everyone must have observed, there is an increasing reaction by the enemy. That is normal, and they are going to do this regardless of everything. More-so than ever, right now, where their influence is dwindling. The enemy is also carefully and meticulously reading and informing themselves of the plans of their enemies, for reasons that are obvious.

In order to finish off specific things that are to cause major and breaking damage to the enemy, we have to make sure that everything we have done before, is fortified, running, and is in effect. We will focus on what is important for right now and holds the most influence and power. Some of it has to do with current, ongoing events, which are very serious, such as the US elections.

The enemy does the same thing every so often, re-doing things they have done before, to lay framework for things they plan to do in the future. We have been doing this heavily before. The more open the line, and as the FRTR is applied, this will make all of this easier.

The enemy has also fought to adjust to the methods and techniques that have been used. Reason being that many people do not understand the importance of silence, or general tactics of war, one doesn't have to be brief. It would be better if some people understood what silence meant.

While the enemy wages war intelligently, and for a very long period of time, some people here complain they aren't gone in 2 years. The enemy has been doing their repeated attacks for 100, 200, or 2000 years. Effects observed within as low as 2 years, should make one elated if anything else. And motivated to keep going.

Unlike many Gentiles who sit their asses all day watching TV and doing all sorts of worthless things and only these [fun is of course part of Satanism, but we can't become slaves like these people are] there are people of the enemy who are very serious in their pursuits, in curses, and in doing whatever is necessary to subvert anything. Some of them go as far as to sit for hours on end daily just to curse everyone. They understand the matter of all this is very important.

As many of you here know the full story about them, one must take it - within their limits and capacities - seriously.

Below there is a New Schedule that is being posted. During this schedule we will "re-patch" some important RTR's that have been done before, while opening and closing with the Final RTR.

This schedule will "fill in" any potential loop-holes or re-do any rituals that have been bound and/or removed by the enemy, so we can move on to more powerful things with a firm foundation and knowing certainly everything is at place.

Lastly, as the enemy lurks in the forums, and they read anything, everyone must practice smarts and silence. Many of you can see things and can understand things, be it for the warfare, or because you do the Rituals and you see specific things. Sharing these with the enemy can be highly problematic. This is all that should be stated here.

It is important also to read below because this foundation will be most important for the advanced Rituals that will come after this rehash is completed.

How to do the FRTR in a more advanced manner to comply with the schedule requirements:

First of all, all of this, is to be done in regards to the already set TIMER for the RTR's. Every 2 hours, hundreds or thousands of us, will launch an attack at the same time. The timer guarantees this is done in a wave.

Before doing the Rituals given here, it would be nice, to do these either at the end of your meditation session, or after raising your energy by doing meditation, such as the SATANAS meditation, Yoga, or Breathing Exercises.

Important in this is that one must have the INTENTION, that the First Final RTR "opens up" for the RTR's that will be applied later.
The last FRTR, should have the INTENTION, that this "seals the deal".

Do not take the above simply. It is very important in principle.

The last FRTR, should have the INTENTION, that this "seals the deal". Due to the nature of the Final Torah Ritual, your intentions matter a lot while doing it. Another situation that is important, is your VISUALIZATION, and your FEELINGS after the ritual.

If necessary, or if you can't focus your mind in this way, you can affirm, before you do the first Final RTR, you must focus your mind in the intention that it "opens the way" for the rituals that will be doing else - that aside wrecking the usual havoc and destroying the enemy. The last FRTR, "Closes the way".

In the first ritual, you must see these letters decaying, dying, and their influence dwidling - which results in the enemy being defenseless against the attack you will heap on them later. Then, we will "re-patch" the RTR's we have done before, powerfully so. The MEANING and INTENTION of these rituals has to be strongly intended - be creative here with visualization. An example here is, you imagine the earth is resonating with Satan's Sigil and what we just affirmed in the second Ritual.

After this, In the last ritual Final Reverse Ritual, you must feel it strongly, that when you blot out the letters, these influences dwindle, die off, and disappear entirely.

In the SECOND FRTR, after this is done, you must feel it strongly and intend it [and you can include any visualization that you want here] that the enemy is completely overtaken by what one just did, or in short, the other RTR's. After this is done, one closes their mind completely, and you can go do whatever physical you want.

Just doing these robotically and without caring and/or having anger, while still effective, could be more effective. Emotions such as HATE, or focus and intention can expand on this power, and knowing with deep reassurance, you are striking them really hard. Visualization, affirmation, and focusing the mind is necessary. Those who are past intermediary level should already know these and apply these.

Overall the above is simple. Everyone here has to adjust to this, as in the future, even heavier artillery that will be used, will depend on what everyone applies right now. When the above is done sufficiently, you will notice that your FRTR has far more influence than by "simply doing it".

The Rituals here must be done in that order, for maximum effectiveness. These are as always planetarily aligned for maximum potency. With the enemy weakened by the FRTR, these should fly in like rockets.

Lastly, the MOST important factor is that you adjust yourself in doing visualization and intention for the Ritual, because the next upcoming very serious Rituals [more advanced than these], will heavily depend on this ability. Everyone has to become strongly competent in this NOW.

After this schedule is over, there will be a resting/blessing period for everyone involved, before other more important things.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

*The Rituals below can be spaced in your day. For example, FRTR in the morning, the other RTR's in midday, FRTR closing everything in the Afternoon. The best way to do this, however, is in one sitting instead.

*The Non Final RTR's need to be done only once everyday, and it should suffice.

*IMPORTANT: IF ONE DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THE RITUALS, ONE MUST PRIORITIZE THE FINAL RTR ONLY.

*If you want to add extra repetitions, you should add them to the Final RTR instead. For example, x18 Final RTR, then once all the other rituals, then x18 Final RTR.

*If you feel overburdened by the many repetitions, all repetitions can be as low as 3 for everything. For example, all letters reversed 3 times, affirmations all done 3 times, and repeated verses reversed 3 times. This is the bare minimum for this. One can also repeat this procedure through their day, such as for example, 3 times.

The Ritual Schedule:

16. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
17. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
18. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
19. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
20. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
21. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
22. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
23. FRTR, Reverse Shema RTR, 42 Letter Name Reversal, Disarming The Enemy RTR, FRTR
24. FRTR, Reverse Shema RTR, 42 Letter Name Reversal, Disarming The Enemy RTR, FRTR
25. FRTR, Reverse Shema RTR, 42 Letter Name Reversal, Disarming The Enemy RTR, FRTR
26. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
27. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
28. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
29. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
30. FRTR, Curse Israel RTR, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR, Goat RTR, FRTR
1. FRTR, Curse Israel RTR, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR, Goat RTR, FRTR
2. FRTR, Curse Israel RTR, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR, Goat RTR, FRTR
3. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
4. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
5. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR

Links to the RTR's:

Reversing the Curse Upon The Serpent RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent is Free RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm
Serpent Empowerement RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html

Right To Rule Nations RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm
Disarming The Enemy RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/I5417.htm
Ending Confusion RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm
Communications RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Reverse Shema RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse_Shema_Prayer.htm
72 Letter Name RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_Stinking_Names.html
42 Letter Name RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html

Curse Israel RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.htm
Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm
Goat RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.htm

If anyone would want to they can see gentiles with risen serpents and connect these to Satan's sigil while stating the affirmations.

hey brother, I hope I can help you whit your questions (and I'm sorry if my English is not perfect)

1. We can do the rituals every time, the timer is just like a "push and some power extra" because as you know when we do the rituals at the same time is more focused, try as you much start the rituals with the timer, but it's ok if you miss some days, and, these rituals are like a "package", the most effective way as you know is doing everything in one sitting, so, if you gonna do it in one sitting, you use the timer when you gonna start everything but if you don't have time you can separate the rituals (FRTR in the morning, the other RTR's in midday, FRTR closing everything in the Afternoon) and the timer is the same, when you do the rituals the timer must be in 0

2. Yes, you can do extra FRTR if you can when you finish

And about the visualization, the only what I can say you are you can draw what you try to visualize, and, this last is some stupid but if you try to visualize a structure (for example, you astral temple) do it in Minecraft first, that what I do

I hope I could help you
HAIL SATAN!

A question regarding RTR's , do I have to recite the words or vibrate them ? I use Maxine's audio , I don't know how to properly vibrate them , I'm never sure how to do it properly . If I can just recite them that would give me a big boost of certainty .And if they have to be vibrated is there any audio of it? Thank you. Hail Satan !

Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If anyone would want to they can see gentiles with risen serpents and connect these to Satan's sigil while stating the affirmations.

I just felt the thunder sigil the momment I read this

today I did almost 3 hours of rtr's, I don't feel tired, but I feel an immense tension in my neck. I'm doing my best.

This is my first times doing the non Final rtrs, excited to keep doing anything I can to fight against the enemy. Time to kick it into high gear y’all!

Stay strong in our fight and
Hail Satan!

StyleCoin said:
today I did almost 3 hours of rtr's, I don't feel tired, but I feel an immense tension in my neck. I'm doing my best.
Don't be so tense next time. Be more relaxed.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
I think it would be good, if you would write at the end of everyday from the Schedule Returning Curses 1 & 2 (RC1&2) just as a reminder for all. Some people neglect this and suffer, this is not necessary and only helps the enemy. It´s best done with the prayer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 thanks for your service for mankind and the Empire of Orion.
Honestly I don't bother with RC1/2 for now. I simply use AUM SURYAYE and ALGIZ at the end of the rtr session and I think it's more effective because I can feel more of it and I use more time on those two. Each and every one should use methods of cleaning and protection they see fit for themselves.

Did you try RC 1/2 with the prayer in comparison to AUM SURYAYE and ALGIZ?

Do you use the same affirmation like in RC 1/2 with it?

HailVictory88 said:
Thank you for this schedule, HP. I had a couple small questions if it's ok:
1: I know the timer is ideal, but if we can't sync it up due to our schedules, is it ok to just do them when we can? Also, does the timer apply to the other RTRs, or are we only syncing the Final RTR?
2. Due to schedule variations, somedays I have more time than others. I know we should always try and do the schedule if we can, but if want to add a Final RTR or 2, that doesn't have to be constant, right? Like maybe one day I just do the 1st Final RTR, then the other RTRs, then the 2nd RTR, maybe the second day I do a couple more Final RTRs when I'm done.

Also I am still trying to work on my visualization, if anyone had some tips I appreciate these. I'm very good at visualizing spontaneously, but when I "try" and visualize sometimes I psych myself out. I put a lot of effort into the rituals but don't want to make it harder for myself to visualize.

Thank you!

hey brother, I hope I can help you whit your questions (and I'm sorry if my English is not perfect)

1. We can do the rituals every time, the timer is just like a "push and some power extra" because as you know when we do the rituals at the same time is more focused, try as you much start the rituals with the timer, but it's ok if you miss some days, and, these rituals are like a "package", the most effective way as you know is doing everything in one sitting, so, if you gonna do it in one sitting, you use the timer when you gonna start everything but if you don't have time you can separate the rituals (FRTR in the morning, the other RTR's in midday, FRTR closing everything in the Afternoon) and the timer is the same, when you do the rituals the timer must be in 0

2. Yes, you can do extra FRTR if you can when you finish

And about the visualization, the only what I can say you are you can draw what you try to visualize, and, this last is some stupid but if you try to visualize a structure (for example, you astral temple) do it in Minecraft first, that what I do

I hope I could help you
HAIL SATAN!

None of the mp3s work and the files I download have are named after Bible verses

Weassel said:
Guys i have few problems here, like there are so many rituals and i am used only with the final ritual so if i cant do them all which one to give priority, my opinion is freeing the serpent and the reversing hebrew ritual are the most important.
Of and btw there is no problem if i choose to pronounce those vibration instead of vibrating them right? like the mp3 audio do the same.
The way HPS Maxine does them in the audio is vibrating. Even normal speech vibrates. It's just not prolonged vibration, but is still vibration. Even whispering is effective.

If you can only do one, then do one each day plus the F-RTR before and after. For example, the F-RTR (always) and then one of the rituals for that set of days, and a different of the rituals for that set of days the next day. I think this is fine as it is understandable that some people simply aren't experienced with all the vibrations and energy.

If you can only do 1 RTR, make it the Final RTR.

Fuchs said:
Did you try RC 1/2 with the prayer in comparison to AUM SURYAYE and ALGIZ?

Do you use the same affirmation like in RC 1/2 with it?
I did the former for months, and I like the latter more. I will most likely swap things out for something else in the future, but for now, I will go with this.

I do not use the same affirmation.

Lydia said:
Weassel said:
Guys i have few problems here, like there are so many rituals and i am used only with the final ritual so if i cant do them all which one to give priority, my opinion is freeing the serpent and the reversing hebrew ritual are the most important.
Of and btw there is no problem if i choose to pronounce those vibration instead of vibrating them right? like the mp3 audio do the same.
The way HPS Maxine does them in the audio is vibrating. Even normal speech vibrates. It's just not prolonged vibration, but is still vibration. Even whispering is effective.

If you can only do one, then do one each day plus the F-RTR before and after. For example, the F-RTR (always) and then one of the rituals for that set of days, and a different of the rituals for that set of days the next day. I think this is fine as it is understandable that some people simply aren't experienced with all the vibrations and energy.

If you can only do 1 RTR, make it the Final RTR.

I was also wondering about this,but i just do it with Maxine voice,i press play then say the word exactly how she does. It makes it a lot easier but beware you might get horny when she starts saying Fuk haha i do almost everytime.. Sick me! :shock: :roll:

SleepingWolf said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
None of the mp3s work and the files I download have are named after Bible verses
Those are the verses that are being reversed no? If you listened to the mp3 and compared it to the ritual that'd be easy to see.
Yes, and all of the audios can be found on YouTube on Magneta 666 channel.

I still had the RTR Veteran apk saved on my SD card, and decided to install it now. It makes it a lot more practical to refresh your mind about each of the older RTRs.

Guys i think there is somthing wrong with my rtr app,i was doing for the first time 99 repetitions and i did,i have been busy since 9: 50. For some reason i did not get the final part where you have to affirm the passage 3 times to end the ritual
I did the ritual 1 and a half non stop with 99 repetitions each..
Im fucking angry. Can someone tell me if it was all for nothing or what because i then wasted all my energy and time in it. And could not end it with the closing you know what im talking about

Doing RTRs in front of the Enemy like: https://youtu.be/5IIeC0ncLxQ?t=26

:twisted: :twisted:

TILL WE CONQUER THEM ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! :twisted: x666

Just wanted to share quick post here. Maybe somebody will get inspired by this...
when this schedule was posted I was thinking how I can do my RTR because I don't have enough private space or time really.. Due to covid I came back to my parents and etc. But on 15 November evening I was doing my daily AOP and in my mind came like 5 different ways how I can do just bare minimum (idk if it was Gods or just my mind) like 3 RTR at morning and 3 at night. For me it takes no more then 15 min. I know it's not a lot... but it's better then nothing and ofc when I'm free or there is no one home I do 2x9rep RTR. so yeah.. nevertheless we all can find at least 15 min in a day ONCE. Also when I am doing RTR I put folded towel on my mouth to block any unwanted sounds while I'm chanting rtr that nobody will hear
it.
I hope somebody will be inspired to do RTR if they are not yet...

HS

Taio said:
Just wanted to share quick post here. Maybe somebody will get inspired by this...
when this schedule was posted I was thinking how I can do my RTR because I don't have enough private space or time really.. Due to covid I came back to my parents and etc. But on 15 November evening I was doing my daily AOP and in my mind came like 5 different ways how I can do just bare minimum (idk if it was Gods or just my mind) like 3 RTR at morning and 3 at night. For me it takes no more then 15 min. I know it's not a lot... but it's better then nothing and ofc when I'm free or there is no one home I do 2x9rep RTR. so yeah.. nevertheless we all can find at least 15 min in a day ONCE. Also when I am doing RTR I put folded towel on my mouth to block any unwanted sounds while I'm chanting rtr that nobody will hear
it.
I hope somebody will be inspired to do RTR if they are not yet...

HS

The Gods or your Guardian can definitely do this and put an idea in your mind.

Keep rocking it.

Artanis said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxrkkmEe80I&ab_channel=Kel%27Thuz-Topic

Start up the rotors, lads. Can anyone fly a helicopter?

Don't know if anyone noticed the same as I have, but two things have become a lot stronger for me these days:

1. After I think day number two of the schedule, I noticed a pretty impossible to ignore activity in my base chakra. I wanted to disregard it as unimportant at first but it quickly became a very easily noticeable thing for me. Whenever I sit especially, but also when I stand and am relaxed and breathing normally, I feel a strong enough 'hum' in the base, like it's either vibrating or twisting faster and somehow I can also easily tell this has a sexual charge..
I'm thinking this is very much due to the manifestation of the first batch of rituals we have done.. and I have to say I've never observed such a constant effect.

2. This is the bad one.. it's also been a couple of days since I have (once again) been receiving bad thoughts and ideas about my 'fear of being a joo' which I have only ever felt after reading about someone questioning themselves (and not being one). I have had VERY solid proof that says I'm of Father Satan (obviously I would dedicate my life to doing FRTRs if I was a fucking parasite) so I'm not scared like I was when I first doubted myself back then, but this is becoming seriously annoying.
Could it be that the enemy has noticed my change in energy somehow and has decided to use the other type of warfare against me, the emotional one?

Yesterday I ended up on the 'errant thoughtforms' page and I think I understood what it meant for the first time. It also mentions to use quintessence color to know who the 'stranger' thoughts belong to. This is possibly going to sound stupid but for the first time I could tell what was what and knew these dark thoughts were from the enemy.

So IF you feel some particularly hard difficulties are showing up, just know that it probably means you're getting freer and someone has noticed.

Also, I'm experimenting now with the quintessence and, unlike all other times when I try to balance myself with each single Element, I feel its power as something very complete, and I'm confident this will get me far.

Ping, Brother. Just thought you'd like to know this, thought of you also as you asked if I had used the quintessence again and I didn't... Well, fuck, now I will!

Let's destroy them completely!

Hail Satan!

How i do the RTR is i press play then say it with Maxine,and with my other finger press on the screen for next yeserday i was doing the rtr at 99 reps and i found that after a while into each word lets say if you reach num 50 of that word rep count then my voice starts resonating with Maxine's and gets in rythym which i think is very cool and very very very very powerful i felt it. Infact i think a Christian will run if they hear it,its really powerful and sounds extremely satanic or is radiant with it. Anyway i could not end the ritual but im planning to do the 99 rep again soon.
I doent know if im allowd to share this but i would really like to tell whom ever the Admin is anyway so here it is.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
1. After I think day number two of the schedule, I noticed a pretty impossible to ignore activity in my base chakra. I wanted to disregard it as unimportant at first but it quickly became a very easily noticeable thing for me. Whenever I sit especially, but also when I stand and am relaxed and breathing normally, I feel a strong enough 'hum' in the base, like it's either vibrating or twisting faster and somehow I can also easily tell this has a sexual charge..
I'm thinking this is very much due to the manifestation of the first batch of rituals we have done.. and I have to say I've never observed such a constant effect.
I've had somewhat similiar expierence. After a hatha yoga session I will feel my base chakra area active. It's the result of yoga and the rituals. Keep going.
2. This is the bad one.. it's also been a couple of days since I have (once again) been receiving bad thoughts and ideas about my 'fear of being a joo' which I have only ever felt after reading about someone questioning themselves (and not being one). I have had VERY solid proof that says I'm of Father Satan (obviously I would dedicate my life to doing FRTRs if I was a fucking parasite) so I'm not scared like I was when I first doubted myself back then, but this is becoming seriously annoying.
Could it be that the enemy has noticed my change in energy somehow and has decided to use the other type of warfare against me, the emotional one?
How is it bad? I got over that phase by feeling hot energy (the serpent) on my spine after one specific kundalini yoga session, and that cast aside any doubt once and for all. Add every other expierence, it's literally impossible to give any energy to the am I a jew thought.

Just ignore it. Don't feed it.

im curious with these rtrs, like what are we reversing?

Are they actual fragments from the (((Bible))) or something similar

cuz the final rtr is straight up reversing their language, but these older ones sparked my curiosity

Just reporting on effects from these rituals to see if others are going through it.

I've been enjoying heightened energy levels, of a sexual nature. Also, more messages on how to better absorb energy, fix any problems I had, and clearer dreams. Base of spine is continuously stimulated (the main focus of the energy), and the feeling extends throughout the spine. Third eye is way more active at night.

I also couldn't sleep last night (not caffeine related), but no yawning, still fast reflexes, still motivated to do rituals. This is awesome. Strange, but awesome.

We're not even halfway done. I look forward to other effects.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back