Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - November 16 / December 5

Jack said:
The MASK is OFF!!!
The proper term is face diaper :cool:

86859.jpg

Now this is going to be payback for what the kikes have been doing this 2020. So many more deaths because of them. There must be no kind of excuse in wanting those parasites dead FOREVER. Don't white blood cells kill harmful bacteria and other sorts of invasive bodies?

Personal Growth said:
If you believe you are too small to make a difference, you have never spent the night with a mosquito.

- African Proverb.
Lmao!!

This is the commander I like!!! I fucking love performing RTR!!!
I get goosebumps before performing them it is so good to do them

Fuck the kikes 666 times and may they rot in their harrowing graves once they are finally defeated

Henu the Great said:
Personal Growth said:
Many have mentioned that they play music in the background while carrying out their chants.

Now I've been giving the background noise a try. And I'm not liking it. Like I take to doing threes of the final RTR when out walking and get annoyed when say loud vehicles drown my sounds out.

But does my vibrations still have an effect even if I cannot really hear them over the background noise?

I imagine they still do because the vibration is still there even though there is a noise covering them.
I won't even try, it's a futile attempt in my case. I enjoy the silence so much more.

But the power remains nontheless, because the vibration is there. If it disturbs your focus, then I would say don't do it unless you need to use it for a distraction because of people nearby or something like that.
Maybe do not put the music too loud. It should be used as a background noise not in the way you can't hear yourself. I usually put music over so it helps mask the sound of my voice when I do meditation and Rtr, I live in an appartment and Its something that helps. It's easier to explain music than mantra :lol:
It does not really bother me that much but It needs to not be loud. Spells and Rtr are going to work either way as long as you are focused on your spell.

SO powerful + electicity flow

never felt this way before. combination is STRONG

it hit them DEEP and PWNED them

cant wait for schedule to finish. knockout and KO

:twisted:

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Sundara said:
I heard something about Joe Biden trying to implement online “hate speech” laws which would likely make our forums illegal. This is highly concerning.

Who GAF what Jew Biden thinks? He can barely get out of bed in the morning. If this does manage to happen than we will migrate to the dark web like many have said.

LOL. Oh hell yes. Yeah fuck that old crock of shit. He’s the weakest president we’ve had in decades.
Oh I forget, that’s an option. Lol fuck yeah. I know right? Aàw

YEEESSSSSS :cool:

So excited to do the old RTR's again! I have them written in a special book, but I will have to go through the mp3's of each of them due to it having been so long. Need to make sure I get them 666% correct.

Btw, I had the thought that some might get the 72 names one wrong, doing it in the format of the F-RTR instead, letter by letter. The 72 names is once each, straight through to the end, then do it again from beginning to end, and again.

I am so happy for this schedule. Many Satanic blessings to everyone participating, and remember, for those who are new, just do your best, don't stress or worry if you can't keep up. It is a lot of vibrating, which takes time to get used to. As HP Cobra stated, even just 3x will make an impact. Listen to the mp3's included in the webpage for each one by HPS Maxine and follow along, go slowly if you have to :)

I never did The others RTR before FRTR.
I have a simple question here. Please, answer my question.

What is 'the serpent' means in Serpent is free ritual?

Do 'the serpent' represent Satan's serpent or human's serpent? I khow that our serpent is risen by Satan's serpent rising. But, I want to be clear about the serpent.

Hail Satan.
Heil Hitler
Hail Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
Long live High Priestess Maxine Dietrich who help humanity without any cost.
Joy Bangla.

Onwards to victory.

We will make jews and their pawns wish for death after what we will do to them, I swear it in the name of Satan. The whole universe will be taught a lesson not to mess with Satan.

Hail Satan and his victory!

eternal666light said:
does anyone have a link for all of the pronunciations of the rituals?
thanks in advance

There is a 48MB zip file of 17 of the RTR's including the mp3 of them (minus the F-RTR). I can't find it on the JoS now, I just tried searching, but I have it saved to my computer if HP Cobra needs me to send it to be re-uploaded on the JoS. Unless anyone else sees it on the JoS and I've just been overlooking it? Tried a few times in various places.

It was last modified Oct 2016, so is missing some of the later ones. It has, for each rtr, the pdf, mp3, including the instructions for how to do rtr's, and mp3's of how to vibrate Satanas, Raum, etc.

It has nearly all of this schedule: the 3 Serpent ones, Ending confusion, Disarming the enemy, 72, 42, Goat, Right to rule our own nations, reverse blood sacrifice, curse isreal, communications. Does not have Shema.

I just did the first two rituals related to the serpents. I feel very empowered by them and I wish we did this more often.

I have one question though.
Only the first ritual of the serpent is
AUM
Affirmation x18
AUM

And the rest are
AUM Affirmations x18 AUM

Am I getting this right ?

If we do all these in one sitting, do we have to do a full aura cleaning between each RTR?

Or is it OK to spend the five minute break between each one, visualizing bright white light for a quick clean before the next, then perform the full aura cleaning after one is finished with them all?

Somehow, it feels like several lifetimes ago we were doing these other rituals, but its only been two and a half years. Even in that short time span, my own personal spiritual development and mindset difference feels immense, so it's a really strangely nostalgic feeling doing these again. Considering I thought we'd never be touching them again, especially.
So, thanks for organizing this, HP. Even though the intent is entirely practical to do so and doesn't have anything to do with sentiment, its pleasant to revisit the past in this way. It's the perfect way to begin walking towards whatever the next, more advanced ritual(s) will be. Looking forward to it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Speaking of swords and shields, I just ordered myself this beauty, the Daedric Sword from Skyrim. Can't wait til' this badass thing arrives!
Cool :D

Fantastic
If we were 100,000 doing the RTR, the Jews would be eliminated by the end of the year.
The future of man will be wonderful, I am sure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I dedicated myself after the final Rtr was out so i didn't get a chance to do the previous Rtrs. Now i do. I'm quite excited and this schedule gives me and other SS an opportunity to fast track our spiritual advancement. Thank you HP Cobra.

For everyone's benefit, here is a Mega link with all the Rtrs. I've uploaded the schedule, pdfs and mp3s for each ritual.

https://mega.nz/folder/WRYihb5D#Jn7LvpPhKUvUQuiPGrSdyQ

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Links to the RTR's:

Reversing the Curse Upon The Serpent RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm

The raising energy links on https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm are all broken.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Restoring Gentile Power and Right to Rule Our Own Nations
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm

MP3 broken

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Reverse Torah Ritual: Ending Confusion
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm

MP3 broken

Thanks for the post.

The three Serpent-related RTRs in a row kind of depleted my energy, but it's okay for me knowing it's all well spent. I'll continue to do as much as I can.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think it would be good, if you would write at the end of everyday from the Schedule Returning Curses 1 & 2 (RC1&2) just as a reminder for all. Some people neglect this and suffer, this is not necessary and only helps the enemy. It´s best done with the prayer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 thanks for your service for mankind and the Empire of Orion.

Okay so I honestly feel overburdened doing all the RTR full reps rituals consequently. So I can do all these rituals with 3 repetitions of verses and 3 affirmations if I'm correct right?

ON BOARD!! Though I've had a setback moment seems the $ workings worked, and are going to bear extreme fruits this occurred though to the detriment of my warfare efforts(I have Plutonian all or nothing mottos in my chart).

This is what it's all about! Time to really lock in.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Wow... I just saw this post a couple hours ago before going to bed. I have no idea how I didn't see this three or more hours ago, with all the comments it's got already. Also, SOMEHOW, my computer changed the date to the 17th already, so I thought.. fuck, how did I miss the first day???? >.<

Turns out... it wasn't the 17th, it was the 16th and I was convinced I had skipped the first offensive day...

SO, with fury in my eyes once I found out the real date, I did all the rituals in like 1 hour 15 minutes including the last FRTR (did three others today), and AFTER I finished I figured out the computer mistake with the date....

Anyway...
now that I've done them (2am in the morning) I can tell they were powerful. It's been a few days since I started feeling the FRTR as stronger than usual.. like it's already 'made a dent' in the enemy, so I guess that's way they felt this strong.
Flying like rocket, good expression for real.

Also, I've been noticing more 'traps' and distractions for me than usual... no wonder someone expects me to slow down and be lazy. Not happening guys.

I'm going to make Father proud.

Hail Satan Forever!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
So this is to ensure that old rituals still have their effect? My understanding is that these laid way for the FRTR, so if these old ones are cursed and no longer work, neither does the FRTR, that’s why these are being re-done?

No brother. it has been stated tgat the older RTRs paved the way by weakening the enemy so that the FRTR would be most devastating. But of course there was to be retaliation by the enemy that weakened the effects of the older rituals but not necessarily erased them. And of course the FRTR is wreaking havoc amongst the enemy and it shows.

We have to see this as both a foccsed assault and training for effectiveness for the last pushes of this period and so our ranks are ready for the next wave of assaults.

Be well brother.

Satanswarlord666 said:
Okay so I honestly feel overburdened doing all the RTR full reps rituals consequently. So I can do all these rituals with 3 repetitions of verses and 3 affirmations if I'm correct right?

Yes. You can do all in multiples of 3.

Sinner13 said:
If we do all these in one sitting, do we have to do a full aura cleaning between each RTR?

Or is it OK to spend the five minute break between each one, visualizing bright white light for a quick clean before the next, then perform the full aura cleaning after one is finished with them all?

Do this at the beginning and after you are done. It should suffice.

Mondol said:
I never did The others RTR before FRTR.
I have a simple question here. Please, answer my question.

What is 'the serpent' means in Serpent is free ritual?

Do 'the serpent' represent Satan's serpent or human's serpent? I khow that our serpent is risen by Satan's serpent rising. But, I want to be clear about the serpent.

Hail Satan.
Heil Hitler
Hail Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
Long live High Priestess Maxine Dietrich who help humanity without any cost.
Joy Bangla.

The reversed verse deals with smiting and binding the Gentile Kundalini. This reverses this curse, helping it to rise.

Braun666 said:
ON BOARD!! Though I've had a setback moment seems the $ workings worked, and are going to bear extreme fruits this occurred though to the detriment of my warfare efforts(I have Plutonian all or nothing mottos in my chart).

This is what it's all about! Time to really lock in.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I am really glad you and everyone is receiving blessings. Wish you all the best.

MiniMe3388 said:
I forgot to ask. Can we chant words in other RTRs? Or can we only vibrate them?

You can do either. You can recite, chant, or vibrate. For those lacking privacy, recite silently or in the mind. Up to you.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I dedicated myself after the final Rtr was out so i didn't get a chance to do the previous Rtrs. Now i do. I'm quite excited and this schedule gives me and other SS an opportunity to fast track our spiritual advancement. Thank you HP Cobra.

For everyone's benefit, here is a Mega link with all the Rtrs. I've uploaded the schedule, pdfs and mp3s for each ritual.

Thank you. I will check this later as I have to go offline.

Due to so many server migrations, some files were unfortunately lost.

Ill see what I can do. A FRTR paintable also needs updating as it lags for some people.

Fuckin awesome this came sooner than I thought, which is great! I'm about ready to do my first one all in one sitting x18 for both, then tomorrow I shall see how x27 feels. Ill keep pushing myself to find my true limit. If they curse us for hours on end we can do it even better. 100000x better

Fuchs said:
I think it would be good, if you would write at the end of everyday from the Schedule Returning Curses 1 & 2 (RC1&2) just as a reminder for all. Some people neglect this and suffer, this is not necessary and only helps the enemy. It´s best done with the prayer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 thanks for your service for mankind and the Empire of Orion.
Honestly I don't bother with RC1/2 for now. I simply use AUM SURYAYE and ALGIZ at the end of the rtr session and I think it's more effective because I can feel more of it and I use more time on those two. Each and every one should use methods of cleaning and protection they see fit for themselves.

So I just did the FRTR and 2 serpent rituals.

Probably pronounced all of it wrong but it’s the intent that counts right :)

I’ll save the last ones for later, hopefully after finding audio for them!

Lydia said:

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

thank you for sharing this link with everything needed for this inlcuding mp3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

*The Rituals below can be spaced in your day. For example, FRTR in the morning, the other RTR's in midday, FRTR closing everything in the Afternoon. The best way to do this, however, is in one sitting instead.

Does this mean we can do one ritual after the other without resting? Or do we wait like 5-10 minutes in between?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back