Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Tejas said:
NinRick said:
Satanic Path said:
I've cut my left fist, is it okay?

Don’t worry this is perfectly fine^^

Just one time someone wanted to use blood from his nose.. and this is not okay
I made the dedication a few days ago and used blood from my nose.
Now that I know I have done a disrespectful thing, I will ask Satan for forgiveness by visualizing his signet.
Do I also have to do something else to be forgiven?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

There is no need for any of this, you made the dedication sincerely that's all that truly matters. Nose, finger, fist, leg, it doesn't matter where you find it easiest to get the blood from, blood is blood, the purpose of it from yourself is to simply associate your soul's energy on the more solid level of the material plane to the dedication as a formal spiritual bond as our blood has direct power from our soul.

You don't need to "ask for forgiveness".

Machinery said:
NinRick said:
Machinery said:
Hi, getting a reply asap will be appreciated, my parents found out that I'm satanic and I'm trying to convince them in all ways that I can no longer worship the false god, things are getting hot and I have no one to turn too, I've not talked to or seen demons and I think I'm about to be either homeless or totally drowned in the false religion, Xianity, therefore HELP!!

Oh brother...

From my experience, some people, especially xians are too far gone to be saved. They are just like worms. I told my sister about Satan and the gods, she still prays to YHWH, gets seriously sick and prays even more, called in an argument we had the Gods „Monsters“. Do not try to convince them, they are beyond any salvation. They are just like earth-worm. Let them drown in their own dirt.

Now what you do is, you tell your parents that they are right. Pretend to be a christ. In your heart you still love Satan and you are still a Satanist. Just pretend for your parents to be like them. Or just say that you are an atheist.. however do not say that you are a Satanist, this is way too dangerous.

Clean your aura, build an Aura of protection (returning curses 1&2) and bind your parents, so they do not do anything that will harm you in any way.

Lie to your parents, let them believe that you are like them or an atheist

Are you still underage?
I'm still underage and I just felt the conviction like a message that I have to pretend to not be a satanist cause my parents were inviting pastors, I gave them life threatening lies and I got disappointed, like they don't care if I die for the false one or stay in poverty, as I'm typing this my mother has started a vigil every night to pray to the false god that I will not become a satanist which is very annoying and funny. I'm currently working on making money and leaving this place cause I can't stand going to the false god church or reading his rubbish word, it annoys my spirit, though I'm the only one I physically know that's on this path, I tried convincing my best friend but he's also deeply rooted, so I don't have friends and I have no family to turn too, I've opened my third eye tried to summon the Gods but nothing :cry: , I know I'm under attack from the false god because I experience lots of bad luck lately but I hope I see all through.

I'm sorry I just had to pour all this out, I'm just 17 and things are not really looking, but no matter what I will never turn to the false god and so I end this with.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Update: I've been taken to church for a 3 days fasting and prayer which sucks, though I've been directing my prayers to Father Satan I still don't feel comfortable, I could run away but to where? I need you guys help, you can send positive energy or something. My spirit is vexed by this and very very vexed by the fact that i can't do anything, what are your suggestions on what I could do or should do?

I have a question about runes.
I am living in a horrible place and I need money to move out before it is too late. However, I am in a position where all I am able to do for now are the basic meditations and the RTR, since the letters can be pronounced at a whisper level.
So I need to know, can runes also be vibrated whispering?

Blacklight said:
I am living in a horrible place and I need money to move out before it is too late. However, I am in a position where all I am able to do for now are the basic meditations and the RTR, since the letters can be pronounced at a whisper level.

Runes can be vibrated quietly, yes.

Blacklight said:

Magick happens in the soul. Its starts from the soul then manifests outwardly on the material aspect. Vibrating words of power or runes Raises Energy, Affirming what you want directs that energy.

Words of power or runes have been used from very long time ago. They each have specific energetic frequencies which work for specific things. From my experiences, whispering words of power raises very little energy.

Its effects are so little escpecially if one has not advanced that much. Is it impossible to find a spot? A hidden place? The washroom? The shower where you open the water and meditate? Outside the house? You have to do it yourself. No one will.

You can ask the gods for help if it is a life and death situation. But from my experience, the gods have never helped me in a financial situation when they knew that somehow there was a loophole for me to obtain money somewhere. They value independency alot. We are not Slaves or BEGGERS. We can and at a certain point it becomes so easy!!

Money requires power. Escpecially large sums. You can get this power. It never falls from skies. Once you get this power you Direct it and continue connecting this energy towards something to grow your wealth. Money Comes from a certain Channel of energy. Job, business, position, Gambling, Gift etc. But it comes from somewhere.

I dont Know what condition you are in right now. And i wouldnt desire to say anything to make you feel bad, but this mentality of obtaining something at the spot is from the enemy (brainwashing gentiles against wealth). Growth has to happen. If you have money Issues.

Here is What you Can Do.
1. Talk to Satan and ask for guidance in this sphere.

2. Cleanse yourself from Curses in this Sphere. (Meaning money issues). You can do a Planetary Sun Square/ Visuudhi/ Suryae.

3. Prepare A powerful working following powerful dates of the planets and Nature. October 30th was a very good date. Some of us Are already working to get more money and grow our wealth. You can too.

4. Advance And Grow.

NOTE: As you have seen, Most of the Steps require knowledge. So start Studying to know more. The Website, the Forum... and other better places. This was just a brief summary). Goodluck.

Machinery said:
Machinery said:
NinRick said:
Oh brother...

From my experience, some people, especially xians are too far gone to be saved. They are just like worms. I told my sister about Satan and the gods, she still prays to YHWH, gets seriously sick and prays even more, called in an argument we had the Gods „Monsters“. Do not try to convince them, they are beyond any salvation. They are just like earth-worm. Let them drown in their own dirt.

Now what you do is, you tell your parents that they are right. Pretend to be a christ. In your heart you still love Satan and you are still a Satanist. Just pretend for your parents to be like them. Or just say that you are an atheist.. however do not say that you are a Satanist, this is way too dangerous.

Clean your aura, build an Aura of protection (returning curses 1&2) and bind your parents, so they do not do anything that will harm you in any way.

Lie to your parents, let them believe that you are like them or an atheist

Are you still underage?
I'm still underage and I just felt the conviction like a message that I have to pretend to not be a satanist cause my parents were inviting pastors, I gave them life threatening lies and I got disappointed, like they don't care if I die for the false one or stay in poverty, as I'm typing this my mother has started a vigil every night to pray to the false god that I will not become a satanist which is very annoying and funny. I'm currently working on making money and leaving this place cause I can't stand going to the false god church or reading his rubbish word, it annoys my spirit, though I'm the only one I physically know that's on this path, I tried convincing my best friend but he's also deeply rooted, so I don't have friends and I have no family to turn too, I've opened my third eye tried to summon the Gods but nothing :cry: , I know I'm under attack from the false god because I experience lots of bad luck lately but I hope I see all through.

I'm sorry I just had to pour all this out, I'm just 17 and things are not really looking, but no matter what I will never turn to the false god and so I end this with.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Update: I've been taken to church for a 3 days fasting and prayer which sucks, though I've been directing my prayers to Father Satan I still don't feel comfortable, I could run away but to where? I need you guys help, you can send positive energy or something. My spirit is vexed by this and very very vexed by the fact that i can't do anything, what are your suggestions on what I could do or should do?

Reading this has brought back old memories. So let me share my experiences and comments and i hope it will bring insight.

I have always been a Satanic Soul. Meaning been in this path from pastlives. As many in JoS Have. How to know this? Well Everything in Satanism becomes easier to understand and do. And there is just this available knowledge and connection.

Being raised in a Xian family was quite hectic. I have always been different. In many things and many ways. With a higher 6th sense you can say. Believed in Magick and even did some subtle not normal things like predicting actual events, reading minds and reading characters.

When it was time to fully join in the Path. I got alot of confusion. I ran from home twice. I skipped a whole month of school (which was an adventist school) away from home. My soul was in turmoil. My father found my Black Book and Kept so as to use it against me after sometime. My laptop password was “Lucifer” and dad Once found out and went ballistic over it.

Mom coincedentaly took that black book and burnt it. And then i knew the gods were trying to protect my path. After three months the Turmoil was over and i regained a certain peace of mind. I started doing the meditations and such and secretly have been in this path since then. Everyone else knows i am different in that i dont believe in Religious bullshit yet they dont know how or why.

So My Advice:
This part of your journey is vital in Being in the path. Chaos come before Calm. Darkness and light are opposites. For you to break the Enemy Xian shields holding you down chaos happens. The extent might differ but chaos does happen. Actually when these shit happens its a sign you are breaking free of Spiritual chains.

Now to make it easier. Do void meditation many times. Exercise the physical body. Trust in that the future will be better. Have faith in Satan and the Path. And secretly do what is needed. Power meditation and RTR.

Build and Aura of Protection and Clean your Aura. This phase will pass and you will enter another phase.

6The6Return6 said:
Greetings to all!

This morning, almost falling asleep, I felt what I have felt for years that my body would vibrate and that would be just a paralysis of ordinary sleep, and right after a lucid dream or astral trip. But instead the vibration was so strong that it scared me and I had to mentally scream for Satan to help me and I think it stopped and came back to vibrate a little less.

I already clean my aura every day, do you recommend increasing it for a longer work of Suraye vibration for aura protection? Or would it be my own energies

My body vibrated so much that I thought it was going to explode literally.

I have been consistent in meditation for a few months.
I have experienced this before during trance, including hearing the vibration as a loud buzz. From the JoS, this is your bioelectricity, nothing to worry about.

Hey, I've been finding several contradicting posts concerning as to the pronunciation of SATANAMA. Some say the S is hissed, some say it is a normal S sound. I understand the T is like THZZZ.

So is it SSS or SSKHH

Invictus said:
Hey, I've been finding several contradicting posts concerning as to the pronunciation of SATANAMA. Some say the S is hissed, some say it is a normal S sound. I understand the T is like THZZZ.

So is it SSS or SSKHH
What seems to be the problem?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=satanama

I have been doing the ectoplasm meditation for days now, since i restarted the 6 months program that i never could go further than visualizations, and i feel like working with ectoplasm improves my astral senses. IS this actually the case?

Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:

So is it SSS or SSKHH

..... Jew tube is not a very good source for information on magic. A lot of corrupted information; you should know this. Unless, of course, it's from a JoS account.
I mentioned how some SS say the S is hissed, some say it's not. They also say the T is vibrated as THZZZ. Jew tube does not answer my question.

Invictus said:
Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:

So is it SSS or SSKHH

..... Jew tube is not a very good source for information on magic. A lot of corrupted information; you should know this. Unless, of course, it's from a JoS account.
I mentioned how some SS say the S is hissed, some say it's not. They also say the T is vibrated as THZZZ. Jew tube does not answer my question.

The T is vibrated as "TZZZ"

TanzanianGod said:
Its effects are so little escpecially if one has not advanced that much. Is it impossible to find a spot? A hidden place? The washroom? The shower where you open the water and meditate? Outside the house? You have to do it yourself. No one will.
I'm afraid so.
I live in a very small apartment with two other people. I can't go outside since I don't own a vehicle and the place is a bit remote. Also the complex building I live in is patrolled at all times by the employees. Even if there was a hidden spot somewhere in the building it could be dangerous because it is too close to a tropical jungle. Venomous snakes, spiders, centipedes and even bigger animals show up here quite frequently and many could pose a serious threat to my life.

TanzanianGod said:
You can ask the gods for help if it is a life and death situation. But from my experience, the gods have never helped me in a financial situation when they knew that somehow there was a loophole for me to obtain money somewhere. They value independency alot. We are not Slaves or BEGGERS. We can and at a certain point it becomes so easy!!
I did that a while ago but my situation haven't improved much. Perhaps there is a loophole then?
It is somewhat a life and death situation. Living here is degrading my physical and mental health for many reasons that are out of my control. Still, if there is a way out I'm willing to do what I can.

TanzanianGod said:
Money requires power. Escpecially large sums. You can get this power. It never falls from skies. Once you get this power you Direct it and continue connecting this energy towards something to grow your wealth. Money Comes from a certain Channel of energy. Job, business, position, Gambling, Gift etc. But it comes from somewhere.
I don't need much though. For now I just want enough to rent a small room so I can advance in the path. It's so frustrating seeing everyone on the forums working relentlessly to end the war and and getting further and further ahead... And here I am stuck at square one, with too much time in my hands and too little space to do anything. I feel useless.

TanzanianGod said:
I dont Know what condition you are in right now. And i wouldnt desire to say anything to make you feel bad, but this mentality of obtaining something at the spot is from the enemy (brainwashing gentiles against wealth). Growth has to happen. If you have money Issues.
Thank you. I understand but I am just... desperate. I feel like I'm stuck in a paradox.
I need money to advance, but I can only earn the money I need by advancing. I thought that maybe whispering the runes could at least give me a little push forward.

TanzanianGod said:
Here is What you Can Do.

2. Cleanse yourself from Curses in this Sphere. (Meaning money issues). You can do a Planetary Sun Square/ Visuudhi/ Suryae.

3. Prepare A powerful working following powerful dates of the planets and Nature. October 30th was a very good date. Some of us Are already working to get more money and grow our wealth. You can too.

4. Advance And Grow.

NOTE: As you have seen, Most of the Steps require knowledge. So start Studying to know more. The Website, the Forum... and other better places. This was just a brief summary). Goodluck.
I followed your advice and asked Satan for guidance. I don't know why, but while I was talking to him I started crying uncontrollably. There was something telling me to let it flow. I am still confused as to what happened. Felt like I was being embraced in a way. I'm hoping that was a positive sign.
By the way I got interested in the Planetary Square but I was reading on the page that it is not for those who are new to meditation. Would that really work for me? I want to try that as soon as I am able to.

Thank you so much for your help so far.

Blacklight said:
I followed your advice and asked Satan for guidance. I don't know why, but while I was talking to him I started crying uncontrollably. There was something telling me to let it flow. I am still confused as to what happened. Felt like I was being embraced in a way. I'm hoping that was a positive sign.
By the way I got interested in the Planetary Square but I was reading on the page that it is not for those who are new to meditation. Would that really work for me? I want to try that as soon as I am able to.

Father Satan will guide. He always comes through. Attracting just enough money to move out and get your basic needs, i think wouldn’t be so difficult. The gods would absolutely with no doubt desire this. So listen to Satan.

Look for signs. Patience, trust and faith are vital. Fear/ anxiety comes from thinking about the future and depression comes from focusing on the past. Focus on the present. Void helps with that.

Planetary squares are very powerful and quite efficient. Even when i was new.

Doing a jupiter square brought exactly what i desired, and during that time there was absolutely no physcal hope of me obtaining that thing. But i had faith. (Higher education stuff)

The Venus Square, once helped me attract the most beautiful girl i have ever dated. She was extremely beautiful. Kind, cool and down to earth. And since then the square has helped me attract quite above average attractive girls.

The Sun square has helped me attract the most amount of money i have attracted in just one working. Its gets very powerful just after some 7-10 days for me and money starts flowing(even in small amounts) and by the time it reaches the 30-36days i would be making good money. It becomes so powerful as you continue.

Squares are not for new people because they generate so much biolectricity/energy, and so if one isnt used to high amounts of energy shit happens. Sometimes, when i have done many days of the planetary sqaure i.e 10-20, my body would sometimes shake uncontrollably and muscles twitch so muchvdue to high biolectricity and anxiety would sometimes affect me. But i would combat this by breathing in the earth element, eating more food and exercising more.

But if you are used to high/medium amounts of energy i Certainly would advuce you to do the sun square. Just do exactly as the number of repititions required. Dont do more or less.

NinRick said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Do the site have old magick death magick dangerous magick and healing magick

It does. But don’t use death magick as a noob lol

I just needed to be sure and make sure that’s all cause I really believe in Satan and his demons a lot and I take interest in witchcraft that’s why I ask I really need to master my energy and exercise for that and I need to raise my energy and master it?

Blacklight said:
TanzanianGod said:
I'm afraid so.
I live in a very small apartment with two other people. I can't go outside since I don't own a vehicle and the place is a bit remote. Also the complex building I live in is patrolled at all times by the employees. Even if there was a hidden spot somewhere in the building it could be dangerous because it is too close to a tropical jungle. Venomous snakes, spiders, centipedes and even bigger animals show up here quite frequently and many could pose a serious threat to my life.

TanzanianGod said:
I did that a while ago but my situation haven't improved much. Perhaps there is a loophole then?
It is somewhat a life and death situation. Living here is degrading my physical and mental health for many reasons that are out of my control. Still, if there is a way out I'm willing to do what I can.

TanzanianGod said:
I don't need much though. For now I just want enough to rent a small room so I can advance in the path. It's so frustrating seeing everyone on the forums working relentlessly to end the war and and getting further and further ahead... And here I am stuck at square one, with too much time in my hands and too little space to do anything. I feel useless.

TanzanianGod said:
Thank you. I understand but I am just... desperate. I feel like I'm stuck in a paradox.
I need money to advance, but I can only earn the money I need by advancing. I thought that maybe whispering the runes could at least give me a little push forward.

TanzanianGod said:
Here is What you Can Do.

4. Advance And Grow.

Most meditations need no vibration, void meditation, cleaning meditations, aura meditations, all without a hint of vibration. There's no excuse to not meditate.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
Hello, I'm relatively new to learning a lot about Theistic Satanism (although to be completely honest I prefer the term Luciferian since most "Satanists" today are atheistic ). There is just so much writing on this groups various websites and its encyclopedia that It will take a while for me to read and research this topic further. In the meantime though I think I have a general understanding of what you guys believe based on what little I've looked at, and for the most part, it seems plausible to me.

My only Questions as of right now are:

1) What is this groups position on the claim that much of the american political elite (particularly in the democratic party) and various celebrates are secretly Satanists, Reptilians or at the very least worshipers Baal Hamon? I Personally don't believe of disbelieve any of these assertions, but I am open to the idea if given enough evidence.

2) What is this this groups sources for its various Kundalini yoga exercises?

3) Is it safe to say that this group at least partially rejects Bhraminical Vedic tradition in favor of incorporating the more Tantric elements of Indian religion (as the more "Left hand path" types forms of spirituality tend to do), and, If so, why, and do you consider the teachings to be as old as the original Vedas if not older by way of oral tradition?

4) Is there any genetic evidence for the Jews not being Human?

5) How does Satanism reflect the other Indo-European (Aryan) religious traditions besides simply adopting the master morality over the Abrahamic slave morality

I assume its okay for me to add to this thread more if I have any more questions
Thank you, I'm really excited to learn more and add to the discussion.

NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS!

just to Clarify if my Forehead gets weird pressure is it that my third eye is closed something is trying to talk to me or channeling via me. Also, how do you tell the difference between your subconscious and actual goetica im doubting it because i get quick responses i think I'm over complicating the process or having doubts just asking for clarity? After a ritual or spiritual event my consciousness shifts to being a little whimsical/witty jokes and its happened enough times for me to not be able to ignore it. There is also another shift that feels like a conqueror/wise warrior and I say really wise shit that i later forget so i started logging them. i just want some clarity.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
...message ping...

I answered your question:

Gear88 said:
CosmicSeeker14 said:
Hello, I'm relatively new to learning a lot about Theistic Satanism (although to be completely honest I prefer the term Luciferian since most "Satanists" today are atheistic ). There is just so much writing on this groups various websites and its encyclopedia that It will take a while for me to read and research this topic further. In the meantime though I think I have a general understanding of what you guys believe based on what little I've looked at, and for the most part, it seems plausible to me.

My only Questions as of right now are:

1) What is this groups position on the claim that much of the american political elite (particularly in the democratic party) and various celebrates are secretly Satanists, Reptilians or at the very least worshipers Baal Hamon? I Personally don't believe of disbelieve any of these assertions, but I am open to the idea if given enough evidence.

It would surmise to our understanding these people are what we would call Judeo-Bolshevik. They are in silly judiac occult systems or kosher supervised systems. Either a jewish religious order i.e. Free Mason or a Satanic version that is kosher supervised to promote communism.

CosmicSeeker14 said:

That would be Pinklotus website. Basically Yogi Bhajan's teachings. Not that we adhere to his philosophy just simply his exercises are quite correct or less corrupted. As a matter of fact back a few decades ago when Yogi Bhajan popped in he wanted to be murdered by the JNWO for revealing advanced concepts of K-Yoga to Goyim kind. At least mentioned by some of our members Bhajan's teachings didn't sit well with the kosher supervisors.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
3) Is it safe to say that this group at least partially rejects Bhraminical Vedic tradition in favor of incorporating the more Tantric elements of Indian religion (as the more "Left hand path" types forms of spirituality tend to do), and, If so, why, and do you consider the teachings to be as old as the original Vedas if not older by way of oral tradition?

We believe in the Tantric aspect as the full aspect of sexuality should be performed under appropriate rules and regulations i.e. nothing illegal, no race mixing, stay among your own kind etc.etc.

In reality it's more of a Venusian concept as Venus is the only planet that moves Left or Counter-Clockwise so we follow the Left hand path or the Venus path.

Technically we are a Saturnian, Earthian, Solar, Venusian cult. Albeit we are not a full on Saturn cult like the jews who are FULL on Saturn and only Saturn. Albeit we do have Saturn as the Kingmaker and as the teacher of wisdom in sense of learning. Saturn is not fully evil but not fully good either way we need Saturn and Saturn needs us on some level.

Albeit be sure to note we take the highest principle as the Solar principle hence the Gold principle kinda like the keys of Janus. He has a Silver key and a Gold key. In other words the lower principle and the upper principle. So we consider Gold or Solar the highest or higher principle to adhere to.

CosmicSeeker14 said:

It's not that jews aren't human in a sense of not looking like us. Or in cases of WW2 Germans ignorantly believe some Slavic to be jewish when in fact Slavics are usually Nordics or mostly Nordic descended and may have jewy features to a degree but not a jewish person.

We also know from jewish tests they are the only race on Earth that poses the reptilian DNA or Cohen/Levite genes. They also practice Eugenics even to the right of execution in Israel for race-mixing. They maintain Cohen genes pure for nearly 1,000 years maybe longer in some rarer cases and also promote the Levite genes in the lesser classes of the lay priest of their synagogues since Cohen are meant to be the upper rabbinical class and levites the lower i.e. the two spiritualist classes of their religion.

We also know from videos on Bitchute check out Satchives ghostbanned videos on HP.Cobra's sermon videos such as Laitman and also the video of them proving they are a race hell even seculars admit sometimes jews are a race.https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/

CosmicSeeker14 said:
How does Satanism reflect the other Indo-European (Aryan) religious traditions besides simply adopting the master morality over the Abrahamic slave morality

We acknowledge that other Indo-Aryan religions i.e. Pagan i.e. polytheistic descended from the Sanatama Dharma or the Eternal and Everlasting Truth. And do understand they are Satanic in nature even ignorant xtians believe in said thing like bible thumpers in the bible belt.

But have lost their ways circa 10,000 years ago and again over the past 5,000 years due to the enemy extra-terrestrial grey/reptilian attack on Earth and the enemy jews.

So in essence we acknowledge them to bridge a gap in our history and recreate our history but we don't acknowledge them as being 100% good rather at least it keeps people open to our Gods but we believe people need the original religions to break out of kosher supervision.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS!

I'll try to answer them.
CosmicSeeker14 said:

They are enemies of Satan.

CosmicSeeker14 said:

They are Kundalini Yoga exercises taught by Yogi Bhajan. Some are in this website http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm and in many books.

CosmicSeeker14 said:

Yes and no. The original Vedic teachings have nothing to do with vegetarianism or self-denial. These are later corruptions from the Upanishads, Puranas and later texts and influenced by other religions, Buddhism and Jainism. Tantra and the original Vedic teachings are Satanic. Tantra was an ancient esoteric teaching preserved by oral tradition.

CosmicSeeker14 said:

Ultra-orthodox jews themselves admit it in their sites and books. They have exclusive genetic diseases like Tay Sachs and have a cohen gene. http://mazornet.com/mazornet/genetics/tay-sachs.htm

CosmicSeeker14 said:
5) How does Satanism reflect the other Indo-European (Aryan) religious traditions besides simply adopting the master morality over the Abrahamic slave morality

If you're looking at the exoteric traditions only, not much. All pagan religion and mythology is allegorical and points to certain inner teachings. These inner teachings are the basis of Satanism.

Also, two more questions:
1) does Theistic Satanism have any thoughts on Antediluvian Civilizations Such as Atlantis or hyperborea?
2) could you guys elaborate on your views on Satan being an ancient alien?

CosmicSeeker14 said:
1) does Theistic Satanism have any thoughts on Antediluvian Civilizations Such as Atlantis or hyperborea?

What makes you think they didn't exist?

Atlantis is said to exist all ancient records admit it. The only issue is the location and the location is hella diva or Sri Lanka/Indonesia. In other words Atlantis is real and may have collapsed sometime between 15,000 and 12,000 years ago. I believe Aristotle mentioned it occurred about 12,600 years ago or 9,600b.c. which is a perfect date for the first Grey/Reptillian spiritual warfare occurring on Earth. And yes if your wondering even Satan and the Gods couldn't stop the assault it was a huge targeted assault which the Gods had to prepare humanity for the last few thousand years of the golden age. We never had issues with the enemy the Gods told us ignore those false gods and their bullshit avoid all the shit they state about sacrifice or killing or donating blood/organs for sacrifices. But only in the last few thousand years the Gods prepared us as even they couldn't fully stop the scenario coming in. That was approximately 12-15 thousand years ago. So everything that has occurred in the past 10K and 5K years is due to the enemy. Even our current civilizations are former shadows of the glory of the Golden Age.

It's possible in one of two ways. Either spiritual warfare from the greys/reptillian Empire of Draco hit specific places on Earth and Atlantis collapsed or at the time of physical assaults Atlantis was hit by some nuclear and or some sort of weather phenomena caused by the enemy extra-terrestrials.

Every philosopher states Atlantis is in the Atlantic ocean, no, it is at Indonesia and Sri-Lanka both countries exhibit physical landmasses of connection between each other for Atlantis.

So in essence we believe Atlantis was the site of a wonderful spiritualist society cared for by the Gods directly perhaps mostly Aryan in nature with some other races around but was a kaballah pump site to help the Earth. As there are laylines around those areas of Earth.

I believe the self-destruction of Atlantis is a huge xtian newage lie and we believe Atlantis might have been the site of some of the first spiritual black magic warfare and or nuclear and or weather assault on the planet by the Empire of Draco(Reptilian/Greys)

CosmicSeeker14 said:

Satan is a being of higher power, Nordic extraterrestrial of the Empire of Orion. Approximately 540,000 years old a highly advanced genetic engineer even admitted by Christian Scientists but they don't admit any further as it discredits their religion in admitting a Pagan/Satanic God created mankind or more specifically upgunned humanity.

Humanity always existed since the ending of the dinosaurs when the mammalian species came around. Sometime 500,000 years ago according to Sumerian records. Satan and the Gods came in probably noticed a potential in us and gave us genetic engineering of our DNA and spiritual engineering of Godsouls or higher level souls in other words one of the reasons why marxist/communists/jews admit gentile souls matter nothing, no soul goyim, and why they push race mixing, multiculturalism, interracial, and mixed societies.

Race and Nation are some of the most important concepts like the Blood and Soil concept of NSDAP '10s, '20s, '30s, and '40s.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Not all extra-terrestrial civilizations are Nordic. Nordic is a specific moniker of our side. Other civilizations can be called humanoid or man like but aren't Nordic rather we have been told Nordic is only affecting our side and maybe some of the allied aliens of the Empire of Orion.

Again the entire thing is Satan IS an alien and we humans have been upgunned. Why do you think the enemy is scared shitless of our potential. If we were just some low-life civilization they'd keep an eye on it for extra dna and resources but in the end would ignore us as our potential isn't high.

It's all about aliens and spiritual warfare or spiritual development. Space is harsh the Universe is harsh.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
There’s many different theistic Satanist groups. This is the group and forum of http://Joyofsatan.org. You should read http://Joyofsatan.org to learn more, all of the answers to your questions are on there.

This is an old JoS sermon on Atlantis: https://archive.is/dcf8m

CosmicSeeker14 said:
1) does Theistic Satanism have...

It's Spiritual Satanism. This is the Joy of Satan type of Satanism. Theistic Satanism is a catch-all title for all who believe in a real Satan but other Theistic Satanists believe very different things than Spiritual Satanists, some are reverse christians and believe Satan is a fallen angel, some believe Satan is a "dark force".

Gear88 said:
Not all extra-terrestrial civilizations are Nordic. Nordic is a specific moniker of our side. Other civilizations can be called humanoid or man like but aren't Nordic rather we have been told Nordic is only affecting our side and maybe some of the allied aliens of the Empire of Orion.

Again the entire thing is Satan IS an alien and we humans have been upgunned. Why do you think the enemy is scared shitless of our potential. If we were just some low-life civilization they'd keep an eye on it for extra dna and resources but in the end would ignore us as our potential isn't high.

It's all about aliens and spiritual warfare or spiritual development. Space is harsh the Universe is harsh.

Interesting, I read about the empire of Orion in one of this groups vast pdf collection that I'm still only now starting to delve into. Could you elaborate on what exactly the Empire of Orion is, what there goals are, and how Satan is related top it?

Does Joy of Satan believe in or practice Aeon Magick? (Ie (to my limited knowledge at least) using magick to accelerate the degenerating of the west so a new order can be created ASAP)

All this stuff is really fascinating and all, but I think the most important thing for me to do right now is to investigate these claims. If anyone could direct me to some pdfs or studies, were I can learn more about this interesting spirituality and that provide more evidence for its perennial origin as well as helping me find a way to actually try some simple magickal experiments to get certain results that would prove the existence of supernatural forces in general, that would be much appreciated.

hi, I am new person here. I have dedicated my soul to Satan today in morning. Today, really I am very very feeling very energetic guys. Wow. I don't khow why I am very hapoy today. Today I am very happy. My family are happy today. I am feeling like I am lucky person today. And, in my mind, believe me guys, someone is telling me in my mind that "do now Final RTR, Do meditation plz"... Believe me, I am feeling tiger's energy and someone is telling me that everyone is happy to you. Universe is happy to you. Really, guys, Dedication is amazing. Today I am planning my spiritual routine .
I want to be higher level satanist.
Is anyone has a pdf of 6 month spiritual warfare routine. Please, give me. I couldn't enter Joy of Satan website. Please also give a link of joy of satan so that I can enter joy of satan website.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
Interesting, I read about the empire of Orion in one of this groups vast pdf collection that I'm still only now starting to delve into. Could you elaborate on what exactly the Empire of Orion is, what there goals are, and how Satan is related top it?

The Empire of Orion is a civilization of Nordics and various other races whom are at the starting Home planet of Orion's belt. Duat the same name Egyptian state the Gods come from is the name we still use Duat and capital city Pandemonium.(No Pandemonium is not some hellzone carnage zone created by some writer or theorycrafted by a xtian, rather it's a mega city for their civilization).

The empire is vast to the degree it is found among Aldebaran, Taurus, Sirius, and a few other places beyond the belt of Orion from what I know.

Astarte like Satan whom is his twin daughter with twin Azazel. Runs a section of the empire which is the Taurus, Sirius, Aldebaran leg of the empire. Some people are gonna ask how do you know this? In many African tribal descriptions as well as descriptions from various places with forgone knowledge they admit that Sirius, Aldebaran, and Taurus sections held the dominion of a racially fair race particularly of Satan(leader) but mention a prominent Woman controls these section i.e. Astarte. For example there are artwork of Astarte with Taurus of the bull headdress so it would surmise she controls something in that section or maybe symbolically but albeit perhaps there are colonies to that section.

Ironically enough Earth sits on the Aldebaran shoulder and is technically Orion territory. As a matter of fact I believe many new agers particularly who visit bibleotechaplyades believe we are the Western Imperium. I believe this is a lie by the grey/reptilian stating a truth but twisting it up in believing this is some sort of world for them.

I personally am lead to believe the Western Imperium is the section of Orion/Aldebaran territory which they state a truth to lie about THEIR Empire of Draco.

During many thousands of years Aldabaran has been at the center of providing a lot of information to mankind to those open to those things. Like the NSDAP with Vrill Society, Thule Society, and other occult schools receiving information Sumerian information and secrets for vimanas and other alien oddities and advancement of society by the Gods rule imposed for humanity. Astarte was very close to the Vrill/Thule/NSDAP and provided a lot of support for them even Tesla probably had contact with a lot of Aldebaran Nordics and other civilizations nearby.

Civilizations range from friendly(our side), allies(our side, neutral(they don't want to wage war on the enemy but are too advanced to be toppled they just want to stay the fuck out of warfare), to enemy(basically warmongeres greys and reptilians among as well as HP.Cobra put it asshole civilizations who fuck things up just cause they can, basically muh feels bullshit).

The Universe is infinite and eternal(no beginning, no end) some have asked the Gods what is outside the Universe and they state "no consciousness". The Universe houses precious life but it can all be taken away as destruction and negativity are far more massive then positivity. But in the few lucky places civilizations advance Godliness awaits them IF they are lucky. You never know like us some asshole warmongerer civilization comes in and crashes the party.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
Does Joy of Satan believe in or practice Aeon Magick? (Ie (to my limited knowledge at least) using magick to accelerate the degenerating of the west so a new order can be created ASAP

I have absolutely no idea WTF Aeon magick is but to me your statement sounds exactly the kind of stuff communists would state. On some level HP.Myla did make a PDF stating we are for year zero as National Socialists. Technically I highly doubt she meant a blood bath. Rather a elimination of certain negatives about western societies.

(Year zero is usually a communist term for basically flushing civilizations down the shitter. Rather in our NS year zero it's basically like Dr. Joseph Goebbels said "Untermensch = the leavening agent in society". Not the sub-human trash remember even Hitler had no problems with jews it's like his statements mentioned. It's not that I hate jews it's that jews are communists and I have to deal with that. Or the other statement "I have long since released myself of racial hatred. I can assure you I'm quite free. It is inadvisable any one race mix with another.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/ Somewhere around the 6th nearing 7th hour or so Hitler mentions his stance on jews. Yes it's very strange to believe he didn't hate them but this what was found from people digging in and discovering this stuff. As strange as it sounds funny how his statements on them dating back to his first writings on them. But funny enough the man of the hour simply wanted to eliminate communism and make sure the jews never fuck with Gentiles again.

Everything we owe it to western society but it's usually the degeneration of others infecting it specifically jews and their mission to destroy the West. We aren't against the western society ideals but we do believe there is corruption which can be readily seen on youtube videos or bitchute videos or other platforms of WN/NS/Alt websites.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Index of main sites we are an O.R.I.O.N. organization ORION = Our Race is Our Nation. Gentile unity of races through racial segregation and or separation. We believe each race can live in harmony and peace so long as they have their own lands i.e. Blacks in Africa, Whites in Americas/Europe, Asians in Asia.

Race mixing, sub-race mixing, multiculturalism, multi-racial, interracial societies never work and foster a place for jews like they've readily admitted. A mixed society allows them to live, a homogeneous society makes them frown and cower in fear of reprisal.

I think you need to understand we aren't a "forums only organization" So read SiG.org and study everything. Yes I know some information is outdated dating back from 2002 and in some cases to the Maxine's involvement with Black Rose group. But bear with us as we updated at some future point.

Just study things and remember other websites exist like HP.Shannon's blacksforsatan or exposing communism or even our former Russkies site which was shoad by neo-soviet russia as Putin wants it and making it come out and it held a lot of anti-communist and anti-islamic stuff.

CosmicSeeker14 said:
Does Joy of Satan believe in or practice Aeon Magick? (Ie (to my limited knowledge at least) using magick to accelerate the degenerating of the west so a new order can be created ASAP)

No. We do Reverse Torah Rituals here. The West is not the problem, jews are.

সাগর said:
hi, I am new person here. I have dedicated my soul to Satan today in morning. Today, really I am very very feeling very energetic guys. Wow. I don't khow why I am very hapoy today. Today I am very happy. My family are happy today. I am feeling like I am lucky person today. And, in my mind, believe me guys, someone is telling me in my mind that "do now Final RTR, Do meditation plz"... Believe me, I am feeling tiger's energy and someone is telling me that everyone is happy to you. Universe is happy to you. Really, guys, Dedication is amazing. Today I am planning my spiritual routine .
I want to be higher level satanist.
Is anyone has a pdf of 6 month spiritual warfare routine. Please, give me. I couldn't enter Joy of Satan website. Please also give a link of joy of satan so that I can enter joy of satan website.
Nice!

You can find the 6 month program pdf from the bottom of this page: https://web.archive.org/web/20160214142145/https://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Hells_Army_666.html

You can find joyofsatan and other sites from my signature. Satanisgod.org is the site.

Gear88 said:
CosmicSeeker14 said:
Does Joy of Satan believe in or practice Aeon Magick? (Ie (to my limited knowledge at least) using magick to accelerate the degenerating of the west so a new order can be created ASAP

I have absolutely no idea WTF Aeon magick is but to me your statement sounds exactly the kind of stuff communists would state. On some level HP.Myla did make a PDF stating we are for year zero as National Socialists. Technically I highly doubt she meant a blood bath. Rather a elimination of certain negatives about western societies.

(Year zero is usually a communist term for basically flushing civilizations down the shitter. Rather in our NS year zero it's basically like Dr. Joseph Goebbels said "Untermensch = the leavening agent in society". Not the sub-human trash remember even Hitler had no problems with jews it's like his statements mentioned. It's not that I hate jews it's that jews are communists and I have to deal with that. Or the other statement "I have long since released myself of racial hatred. I can assure you I'm quite free. It is inadvisable any one race mix with another.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/ Somewhere around the 6th nearing 7th hour or so Hitler mentions his stance on jews. Yes it's very strange to believe he didn't hate them but this what was found from people digging in and discovering this stuff. As strange as it sounds funny how his statements on them dating back to his first writings on them. But funny enough the man of the hour simply wanted to eliminate communism and make sure the jews never fuck with Gentiles again.

Everything we owe it to western society but it's usually the degeneration of others infecting it specifically jews and their mission to destroy the West. We aren't against the western society ideals but we do believe there is corruption which can be readily seen on youtube videos or bitchute videos or other platforms of WN/NS/Alt websites.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Index of main sites we are an O.R.I.O.N. organization ORION = Our Race is Our Nation. Gentile unity of races through racial segregation and or separation. We believe each race can live in harmony and peace so long as they have their own lands i.e. Blacks in Africa, Whites in Americas/Europe, Asians in Asia.

Wow, I had no Idea, thank you for alerting me to such a critical difference between the Commie and National Socialist Ideologies. If you conciser your groups reverse Torah ritual to be this groups similar to that, then ill be sure to look into it.

With regards to Hitlers views on the Juden, I completely agree with what you have to say even though I am only partially acquainted with Hitlers own statements on the matter. It would be extremely impractical for the Germans to spend so many resources to kill the alleged "6 million" in the span of 5 years when people like Eisenhower murdered 1 million German PoWs in under a years by just putting them in fences and starving them to death whale taking pot shots at them. also lets not forget that Hitler initially tried to help the Jews settle palatine as a way to get rid of them in German society via the Havara agreement. Ill be sure to look at the links you sent, thank you ounce again.

With regards to the evils of miscegenation and multiculturalism, I too also couldn't agree more. The idea of people accepting Multiculturalism is literally antithetical to human nature. Within a Neo-Darwinian perspective, the ultimate end goal of human life is to spread ones genes as much as possible among people who are "genetically similar" (Ie share a similar fixation index on the level of allele frequency). The fact that this is not spoken about in our mainstream discourse is outrageous. Multiculturalism, by its very nature destroys social capital and destroys the concept of nationhood, if a nation is simply a set of ideas that anyone can be a part of, than it is not a nation but a merely a social club. Multiculturalism and miscegenation both have a dysgenic effect on whatever country adopts it, especially if it incorporates low IQ groups such as Blacks. people naturally want to be with people who are as genetically similar to them as possible, hence why "multicultural" cities are so segregated.

of course all this rhetoric doesn't mean I hate any particular ethnic group, I just want to help society by pointing out these problems.

After Magnum opus would the immortality of the soul be only with physical illnesses and diseases, or literally indestructible in all ways?

Or just with illness and old age, in cases of accidents or attacks on your life, you would use premonitions to save yourself.

I am Brazilian and I use Google translator, I hope the question doesn’t lose its meaning.

Long live Satan !!!!

NinRick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Do the site have old magick death magick dangerous magick and healing magick
Why don't you read the website and see? What reason is there to ask anyone?

Because some people are lazy af and value their time more than the time of others

I did I found out already ass hole

I have a question tell me something the more energy we raise the more energy we have to work with right what about trance meditation and many more what about the basic steps of witchcraft they is really big on raising energy and I been doing the RTR’S

Cosmic6999 said:
I have a question tell me something the more energy we raise the more energy we have to work with right what about trance meditation and many more what about the basic steps of witchcraft they is really big on raising energy and I been doing the RTR’S

Just follow the steps. Mediations are like workout for your soul and energy levels, there are meditations that empower your soul and get your energy levels on a higher level. This also enables you to raise way more energy when you do so, bit your basic energy levels are also much higher.

Then we have witchcraft, this is just a term, to use the soul, energies and abilities you obtained and empowered through power meditations and yoga.
Of course in general, you have to aware of the world’s energies at the time when YOU START THE WORKING, there are times when the worlds energies empower a working even more, and there are times when those energies work against you. You do this by looking where the planets are BUT even more important is where the moon is. Also do not start a working when the moon is VoC (Void of Course)

But once you are strong enough, desire, focus and thought power are enough to manifest many things, and even right away.

But if your motivations are ill, just stop the witchcraft part, and develop your soul first. Firstly you can seriously harm yourself with black magick and/or death magick, and also I do think that in 99% of times when people seek guidance on this topic, that they are not ready for this, and that they also should not do it. If there is really a REASON to perform black or death magick, there is no need to ask someone, you would just do it, because you have to.

If you do not have to use Black magick, do not do it.

But again this only my opinion, you are free to do what you want, I can not speak for Satan. But I am pretty sure that he wouldn’t be happy if little kids just used this obtained knowledge to curse random people all the time. The Gods also teach and emphasis MORAL

NinRick said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Just follow the steps. Mediations are like workout for your soul and energy levels, there are meditations that empower your soul and get your energy levels on a higher level. This also enables you to raise way more energy when you do so, bit your basic energy levels are also much higher.

Then we have witchcraft, this is just a term, to use the soul, energies and abilities you obtained and empowered through power meditations and yoga.
Of course in general, you have to aware of the world’s energies at the time when YOU START THE WORKING, there are times when the worlds energies empower a working even more, and there are times when those energies work against you. You do this by looking where the planets are BUT even more important is where the moon is. Also do not start a working when the moon is VoC (Void of Course)

But once you are strong enough, desire, focus and thought power are enough to manifest many things, and even right away.

But if your motivations are ill, just stop the witchcraft part, and develop your soul first. Firstly you can seriously harm yourself with black magick and/or death magick, and also I do think that in 99% of times when people seek guidance on this topic, that they are not ready for this, and that they also should not do it. If there is really a REASON to perform black or death magick, there is no need to ask someone, you would just do it, because you have to.

If you do not have to use Black magick, do not do it.

But again this only my opinion, you are free to do what you want, I can not speak for Satan. But I am pretty sure that he wouldn’t be happy if little kids just used this obtained knowledge to curse random people all the time. The Gods also teach and emphasis MORAL

I wasn’t focus on black magick I was worried about the basics and stuff thanks and nah not no lil kid

hi im looking for a legit black magic book that works. if you have any im willing to pay top dollar :ugeek:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back