Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about the Gods

Taurus

Under some of the Gods specialty's and descriptions on JoS it say some specialty's include ''inciting bloodshed'' or ''cause murder and death'' or storms and i was wondering, in a satanic world, why is that necessary? even in this (jewish)world we can bind an enemy rather than kill them. when i was looking for my guardian a long time ago it made me uncomfortable and nervous about these gods who specialize in these things. it makes me fearful of them, i cant find a reason for inciting bloodshed, as a Satanist there always seems there is a way out of negative situations. im just wondering.

Taurus said:
Under some of the Gods specialty's and descriptions on JoS it say some specialty's include ''inciting bloodshed'' or ''cause murder and death'' or storms and i was wondering, in a satanic world, why is that necessary? even in this (jewish)world we can bind an enemy rather than kill them. when i was looking for my guardian a long time ago it made me uncomfortable and nervous about these gods who specialize in these things. it makes me fearful of them, i cant find a reason for inciting bloodshed, as a Satanist there always seems there is a way out of negative situations. im just wondering.

They talk about death because we, as satanists, are at war with the masses of slaves from the universe. Be it " satanic gods" or humans.

You're right in optimal situations bloodshed would be bad. The situations humanity has been in past and present have not been optimal. We are at war and fighting for our very survival.

Taurus said:

I'll give you a starting point for thinking. In this universe there will always be enemies. In biology there will always be pathogens. This is just the realirty. There are cases that require such. To preserve a utopia you need to be ready to defend it in case you need to ;)

Taurus said:

I wonder if you would say the same thing if in case someone close to you got hurt by someone else.
Whatever you do even then is not of my business but I think you should be prepared.
And by 'Prepare' I do not mean for you to be ready to bloody your hands but to be prepared to make a decision.
That's all.

Username said:
Taurus said:

I wonder if you would say the same thing if in case someone close to you got hurt by someone else.
Whatever you do even then is not of my business but I think you should be prepared.
And by 'Prepare' I do not mean for you to be ready to bloody your hands but to be prepared to make a decision.
That's all.

I have commited a huge blunder. Please do not take away my words as an approval of violence or anything of the sorts. I apologise for my paragraph above.
My words above could be taken as support of violent measures or something if misinterpreted. Please don't take away as such. Everyone should be a law abiding citizen and you shouldn't take justice or anything into their own hands.
Once again, I apologise heavily.

Username said:
Username said:
Taurus said:

That's all.

I have commited a huge blunder. Please do not take away my words as an approval of violence or anything of the sorts. I apologise for my paragraph above.
My words above could be taken as support of violent measures or something if misinterpreted. Please don't take away as such. Everyone should be a law abiding citizen and you shouldn't take justice or anything into their own hands.
Using Magick is not illegal, and if it was we would still use it. We can use Magick to curse, maim and kill. How would any judge or jury imprison you for using non-Physical means of Black Magick/revenge/justice? Satan stands for justice and punishment where necessary. We are not masoch(r)ists (of course, anyone's private sexual interests are their own business, but I am not referring to that here); we defend ourselves and our loved ones, etc. We might not be "allowed" or able to go out and shoot someone in their head, which would cause us to be in a lot of trouble for a long time - but we don't need to do that. We can bind them or curse them, instead, which we cannot be in trouble for "legally". I realise what you are saying, to not go out and do things, though.

FancyMancy said:
Username said:
Username said:
That's all.

Using Magick is not illegal, and if it was we would still use it. We can use Magick to curse, maim and kill. How would any judge or jury imprison you for using non-Physical means of Black Magick/revenge/justice? Satan stands for justice and punishment where necessary. We are not masoch(r)ists (of course, anyone's private sexual interests are their own business, but I am not referring to that here); we defend ourselves and our loved ones, etc. We might not be "allowed" or able to go out and shoot someone in their head, which would cause us to be in a lot of trouble for a long time - but we don't need to do that. We can bind them or curse them, instead, which we cannot be in trouble for "legally". I realise what you are saying, to not go out and do things, though.

Hm exactly.
I didn't want my words to encourage anyone to choose violent measures and get in trouble.
As for Magick, I agree with you here.
We have to be careful though lest we become drunk by abuse of our powers.

FancyMancy said:

Since magic is the act of creating or "kabalatizing" a scenario in this case of negative or baneful nature. It's perfectly okay to state inflict violence and whatnot. Cause you'll create violence for that person so it manifests externally or by the self in a destructive pattern. In other words use your imagination. In reality as long as you don't get arrested or in trouble for stating violence on said person. They'll never understand your double-speak and may interpret your threat as physical when in reality your double-speaking in creating negative scenarios. Sometimes backing your threats with physical effects could make a person cave in and since your messing with that person in a baneful manner. Well it gives you a social upper hand. Albeit I understand those who wish to keep things private and not say anything but behind the scenes perform an attack. That is also okay if anything in many cases it's the superior option.

--------On-topic with "FancyMancy"
Just to point out fun fact. Based on freedom of religion constitution for U.S. and many other nations. And as well as the 1953 or was it 1954 act whereby witchcraft was legalized in the U.S.

You pretty much have a legal right to perform witchcraft. It's basically like even if they knew you perform magical rituals there is no proof for the common layman nor justicial courts to decide if somehow your actions did something. Even though it's been mentioned magic is like a computer program you can decode the code and some being of advanced proficiency could understand what you did or didn't do.

Also I think when it comes to performing rituals of black magic or magic for offensive. It's best to just stick to destruction ritual on JoS whereby it takes a while but at least with the ritual it encourages justice. Of course that is for newer members but non the less I'm sure some advanced members have used it as a "force multiplier" invoking the crown 4.

-------Question slightly-off topic----
BTW silly question if you feel someone is lying to you about a situation and you talked to them and they kinda drove you around the topic(beat around the bush) but said nothing happened and make it seem like it's you hearing stuff and not being clear in other words they throw everything back to your fault. The person seems like they are a private person but are lying obviously because they talk to other people about what I heard. Let's just say it involves a smartphone recording they have which they mention to other people.

The question becomes is that a placement where some sort of punishment should be performed or ritual like aforementioned JoS destruction ritual?

I'm aware it's just a silly scenario but it's something in my life that has occurred and I've been trying to uncover for a while now and lets just say "I've heard the audio intermittently from a distance but can't make it clear 100% from his house". But I've heard and what I hear is clear enough that I can make it out.

Is this justifiable enough to somehow perform a ritual and maybe if possible somehow have some sort of punishment on the person? Is it possible to somehow perform a ritual that somehow that information is acquired by me? Like maybe somehow the recording and contents of what the person has said comes to my possession, is that even possible?

(I hope what I say doesn't trigger people into being ignore it just silly neighborhood stuff. But it's something that I live with every day and I swear I'm not crazy and I heard and I'm very curious on it as it involves a 3rd party who is being potentially slandered.)

Gear88 said:
--------On-topic with "FancyMancy"
Just to point out fun fact. Based on freedom of religion constitution for U.S. and many other nations. And as well as the 1953 or was it 1954 act whereby witchcraft was legalized in the U.S.

You pretty much have a legal right to perform witchcraft. It's basically like even if they knew you perform magical rituals there is no proof for the common layman nor justicial courts to decide if somehow your actions did something. Even though it's been mentioned magic is like a computer program you can decode the code and some being of advanced proficiency could understand what you did or didn't do.

Also I think when it comes to performing rituals of black magic or magic for offensive. It's best to just stick to destruction ritual on JoS whereby it takes a while but at least with the ritual it encourages justice. Of course that is for newer members but non the less I'm sure some advanced members have used it as a "force multiplier" invoking the crown 4.
I checked, and the laws here were about claiming to use witchcraft. With the repelations and replaced laws, eventually it turned into trading/selling goods laws.

-------Question slightly-off topic----
BTW silly question if you feel someone is lying to you about a situation and you talked to them and they kinda drove you around the topic(beat around the bush) but said nothing happened and make it seem like it's you hearing stuff and not being clear in other words they throw everything back to your fault. The person seems like they are a private person but are lying obviously because they talk to other people about what I heard. Let's just say it involves a smartphone recording they have which they mention to other people.

The question becomes is that a placement where some sort of punishment should be performed or ritual like aforementioned JoS destruction ritual?

I'm aware it's just a silly scenario but it's something in my life that has occurred and I've been trying to uncover for a while now and lets just say "I've heard the audio intermittently from a distance but can't make it clear 100% from his house". But I've heard and what I hear is clear enough that I can make it out.

Is this justifiable enough to somehow perform a ritual and maybe if possible somehow have some sort of punishment on the person? Is it possible to somehow perform a ritual that somehow that information is acquired by me? Like maybe somehow the recording and contents of what the person has said comes to my possession, is that even possible?

(I hope what I say doesn't trigger people into being ignore it just silly neighborhood stuff. But it's something that I live with every day and I swear I'm not crazy and I heard and I'm very curious on it as it involves a 3rd party who is being potentially slandered.)
With an open, unblocked and empowered Third Eye Chakra, it becomes increasingly difficult for others to deceive you. It might be wrong morally to cause someone to, say, lose their job and home if they simply said a little lie about you, or if they said that, in their opinion, you're an arsehole or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back