Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder

Henu the Great

astrally flame said:
Hello everyone just to remind you maxine have new sermon on youtube..just incase you want to listen to them especially new member, those sermon can clear some of your confusion.

New? I guess that's subjective... Last video is posted 2 months ago and it's about the sacred goat. I'm talking about the Magneta666 channel...

Or did I miss out on some other channel?

astrally flame said:
It not new information, but i think hps maxine did those sermon just in case the losers try to take the website down again..so that we can still listen on YouTube and i think it a smart move because it easy to show people the truth on YouTube than telling them straight to go to joy of satan website..maybe it not new to most of you who are in us or something but to me it new..it Henry thiumai channel if im not mistaken.
I found that "Henry thiumai" channel, and it has only recently started posting maxines sermons. Earlier videos are something unrelated and the profile actually has his face shown on profile pic and on some videos. Not very wise thing to do to...

astrally flame said:
Can you please give few reasons why you are saying it Not a wise thing to do?
So it's you? You are an easy target for jewish curses, that's why.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back