Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Saw a msg reading "I'll leave you lovingly, see you in next life"
Came up this msg when I didn't want to leave.

I don't wanna break up but I will have to. Can't escape the situation.

Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

Yeah... You're right. Will do. My mind is just occupied mostly from past few days with this health problem kidney stone.

You will do fine. HPs Maxine Dietrich had said I'm one of her pdfs don't own the disease as it will come about. Since it's happened, use the subconscious to believe your healthy. Although going to a doctor would be good as well.

I think Ghost in the Machine will be able to give more insight.

sahasrarabliss said:
Sundara said:
lilquote said:
That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

That makes sense. I don't know if it's from a past life. But I've been believing it to be from my past life. But we do and can believe anything due to fantasy lol...

But before I decided to do the ritual... I was feeling a PUSH to do it. But I could be wrong.

Over time it’ll begin to make sense. Always listen to yourself first. It can be a lot of trouble to break through a lot of presented barriers. Don’t pressure yourself. Just follow your gut. A lot of these topics are just really individual and still untouched. It takes a ton of spiritually opening up to grasp the reality of such a situation. If this is the case for you, don’t be too quick to throw out anything in your personal life or do anything that makes you uncomfortable. It takes a very long time to learn about the standards of the relationship, and you have time. These relationships are a massive blessing though, to any one of the Gods. Rank is irrelevant. There’s a much higher meaning to all of it than just your average old relationship. There are a lot of difficulties that can present themselves as well, but it’s worth the battle. Not for the faint of heart though. But things are different now, and with the RTR’s I imagine things will go much smoother if someone’s just starting this.

Ramier108666 said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

Yeah... You're right. Will do. My mind is just occupied mostly from past few days with this health problem kidney stone.

You will do fine. HPs Maxine Dietrich had said I'm one of her pdfs don't own the disease as it will come about. Since it's happened, use the subconscious to believe your healthy. Although going to a doctor would be good as well.

I think Ghost in the Machine will be able to give more insight.

That's correct. To own an illness will make it worse. The way I see it is, because our physical state is ever changing and can be changed at will using our own power, you need to use your mental power to detach from the physical state of illness/damage. If that makes sense. So instead of "my kidney stone", you need to think and affirm "the kidney stone". This way you know the stone is more of a foreign object than a part of your own body.

Sundara said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Sundara said:
I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

That makes sense. I don't know if it's from a past life. But I've been believing it to be from my past life. But we do and can believe anything due to fantasy lol...

But before I decided to do the ritual... I was feeling a PUSH to do it. But I could be wrong.

Over time it’ll begin to make sense. Always listen to yourself first. It can be a lot of trouble to break through a lot of presented barriers. Don’t pressure yourself. Just follow your gut. A lot of these topics are just really individual and still untouched. It takes a ton of spiritually opening up to grasp the reality of such a situation. If this is the case for you, don’t be too quick to throw out anything in your personal life or do anything that makes you uncomfortable. It takes a very long time to learn about the standards of the relationship, and you have time. These relationships are a massive blessing though, to any one of the Gods. Rank is irrelevant. There’s a much higher meaning to all of it than just your average old relationship. There are a lot of difficulties that can present themselves as well, but it’s worth the battle. Not for the faint of heart though. But things are different now, and with the RTR’s I imagine things will go much smoother if someone’s just starting this.
I don't really know what to do now.

sahasrarabliss said:
Sundara said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I don't really know what to do now.

You don’t need to escape the situation just enjoy your life. It can be incredibly confusing. Seriously, any help offered just take it. If there’s any jealousy involved don’t be quick to assume you can’t see anyone either, but there’s a damn good reason when they get jealous and it could even be life saving. Their emotions are NOT in vain, they’re not for petty reasons that are as simple as they may seem.

sahasrarabliss said:
Sundara said:
Hmm...okay.
Btw, if you have a Demon/ess lover from past life, do you still need to do the ritual for a lover or it isn't needed at all?

No ritual needed lol you can either ask if you have one, and figure out if their soul is on earth or in Hell. Or they will come to you depending on the power of the partner and the receptivity or psychic ability of the other.

Sundara said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Sundara said:
Hmm...okay.
Btw, if you have a Demon/ess lover from past life, do you still need to do the ritual for a lover or it isn't needed at all?

No ritual needed lol you can either ask if you have one, and figure out if their soul is on earth or in Hell. Or they will come to you depending on the power of the partner and the receptivity or psychic ability of the other.

Ok. But I did the ritual. So that indicates this is a new relationship from this life ? How to figure out if their soul is on earth or hell?

sahasrarabliss said:
Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of SS as incubus/Succubus or not....

I already read before in past that that's not true. So is it not??

Can or cannot be.
But it being a possibility is real.
Without going much deeper into it, they will make it known if its from your past lives.
Not saying mine is high or anything of that tone but they do make themselves known while you are meditating. Past life lovers in general. It can be purely intimidating/blissful to experience such but one meditation can answer this question for you.

And I repeat dont get exhilerated.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:

I'm not sure if I have one. So I'm so much stressed as I'm in the age to get married. If I don't have, I'll probably do a working to attract a SS partner, obviously.

So I've been stressed over this.

There’s okay non ss partner choices out there. You could just do a working to attract a good partner for you.

Sundara said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

I'm not sure if I have one. So I'm so much stressed as I'm in the age to get married. If I don't have, I'll probably do a working to attract a SS partner, obviously.

There’s okay non ss partner choices out there. You could just do a working to attract a good partner for you.

Non SS life partners or lovers are the biggest nightmare for me in this case. They are incapable of giving what I seek in return. That is, they do not know the definition of true love. Their minds change every hour. Every day. They are not loyal till end.

If I marry a non SS person, I'll be in constant fear and Insecurity. I know these Women inside out. Their minds are vulnerable to covert emotional manipulation. This is how you make any women married or unmarried fall in love with you.
There r men who do this unknowingly as well. It is very easy to bypass the conscious side of the woman and put her into trance state while she is CONSCIOUSLY awake and talking to you. They are a complete open book open and vulnerable for this kind of manipulation.

I could simply get one , any of these Women through this. But I don't feel like doing it. So I don't think I need to do this as there is a need for an Eternal Lover now. I always had this desire. It's wise to choose a Demonic Lover instead for me.

I'll update this thread after opening up myself astrally so I can know if I really have a Succubus or not.

But I've had a dream where I saw her, not vividly her face.. blurred. She wore white kind of clothes. She seemed happy to see me coming. In other dream I heard myself saying "Your lover wants to talk to you" . I remember this wasn't my voice in dream, it was heavier than mine and felt different.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Non SS life partners or lovers are the biggest nightmare for me in this case. They are incapable of giving what I seek in return. That is, they do not know the definition of true love. Their minds change every hour. Every day. They are not loyal till end.

If I marry a non SS person, I'll be in constant fear and Insecurity. I know these Women inside out. Their minds are vulnerable to covert emotional manipulation. This is how you make any women married or unmarried fall in love with you.
There r men who do this unknowingly as well. It is very easy to bypass the conscious side of the woman and put her into trance state while she is CONSCIOUSLY awake and talking to you. They are a complete open book open and vulnerable for this kind of manipulation.

I could simply get one , any of these Women through this. But I don't feel like doing it. So I don't think I need to do this as there is a need for an Eternal Lover now. I always had this desire. It's wise to choose a Demonic Lover instead for me.

I'll update this thread after opening up myself astrally so I can know if I really have a Succubus or not.

But I've had a dream where I saw her, not vividly her face.. blurred. She wore white kind of clothes. She seemed happy to see me coming. In other dream I heard myself saying "Your lover wants to talk to you" . I remember this wasn't my voice in dream, it was heavier than mine and felt different.

If the Gods themselves would deem a human worthy of a relationship why wouldn’t you deem other humans worthy of a relationship?

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

In some relationships with the Gods there are terms where they definitely don’t want you to just be with anybody, but there are others out there that would be beneficial to you or that you’d be beneficial for. They’re obviously much higher than us and they want us to advance through any relationship with them. It isn’t so black and white and other people aren’t just completely unworthy of you, especially down the line. I understand where you’re coming from and relationships with anyone indoctrinated can be difficult or detrimental to advancing in some cases. In some cases there are boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed especially early on, but it’s a mutual thing and you do make your own decisions.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

You should also know that in actual relationships, they won’t always be able to be there with you. They won’t be there every single night to put you to bed, they won’t be there to make you dinner. Physically. They can provide many blessings beyond belief but you’d have to be able to actually see it. There is time apart spent and there is also a lot of attacks that happen. In real relationships advancement can happen pretty rapidly and there is more attention spent on each other, but it takes a lot of learning and years of figuring things out sometimes. It isn’t the easiest thing ever and there are a lot of things that can happen that won’t always make sense initially. There’s a lot of perseverance. When personal emotions get involved it’s also really important to understand yourself and understand them, and always maintain a huge level of respect even though it’s mutual. It really isn’t for the faint of heart and it really isn’t for everyone just yet, for the unwise it can look really pretty and shiny on paper. “Oh I’m in a relationship with a God that means I’m special and I don’t need to do anything or I can do less” isn’t a good thought process to have, it actually means more work. It’s not always an easy pill to swallow to try and grasp it all initially. For some people I think this would be a great situation. It really just depends.

Sundara said:
If the Gods themselves would deem a human worthy of a relationship why wouldn’t you deem other humans worthy of a relationship?

Because I'm not a God. It's as simple as that. If I could explain the answer to "why" , I don't think anyone will understand.

To be in a relationship with someone who is not a Spiritual Satanist, is like a gamble. You never know when you going to get hurt. Plus, it has no eternal purpose. But only provides satisfaction on various levels... Even that is not guaranteed.

It is very unstable and weak. I find myself being extremely scared of trusting a human female because I fall deeply in love and it's like, there is no other...it's like eternal for me. Just her and me. None else.

If a woman gets clingy, men love it but when a man gets clingy, women hate it. Facts. Plus Women's attention span is unforgivingly short.

The mind flaws of female and male are different from each other. At some levels some flaws are same or similar.

That requires manipulation to keep the person with you otherwise it's never guaranteed that they will be with you tomorrow or not. You cannot guarantee it.

But with SS partners, there is some hope. Things are positively different with SS partner but still there will be hardships and misunderstandings and also not to forget the enemy's efforts to ruin the relationship.

------------------------------------------------

I like to live alone but sometimes when I see a couple , you know I want to have someone too. But it's just a curiosity to feel that feeling/emotion.

Then with time it fades away.

----------

I think there is a need for someone I can stay eternally with.

But then isn't it important to have a family for various reasons...?

But I think if I have a Demoness Lover and if atleast I get some real experience with her to confirm it that I actually have someone, then I can free myself from these lack feelings, I would not desire to have family I think.

But few days ago, in the morning, I woke up, I was sleepy then I heard myself saying to me in my mind "Get married". It was not a voice but a thought. It seemed like it was not me saying it. If I remember it was In the center of the brain.

I know we hear astral voices right in the center of the brain or in the pineal gland I think no? I had one experience with astral hearing years ago. I had breathed in energy and same evening I heard a voice when I was very near to fall asleep.

----------

Yeah I know i don't think like that oh I'm in relationship with a Demoness.

-----

Sundara said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:

You should also know that in actual relationships, they won’t always be able to be there with you. They won’t be there every single night to put you to bed, they won’t be there to make you dinner. Physically. They can provide many blessings beyond belief but you’d have to be able to actually see it. There is time apart spent and there is also a lot of attacks that happen. In real relationships advancement can happen pretty rapidly and there is more attention spent on each other, but it takes a lot of learning and years of figuring things out sometimes. It isn’t the easiest thing ever and there are a lot of things that can happen that won’t always make sense initially. There’s a lot of perseverance. When personal emotions get involved it’s also really important to understand yourself and understand them, and always maintain a huge level of respect even though it’s mutual. It really isn’t for the faint of heart and it really isn’t for everyone just yet, for the unwise it can look really pretty and shiny on paper. “Oh I’m in a relationship with a God that means I’m special and I don’t need to do anything or I can do less” isn’t a good thought process to have, it actually means more work. It’s not always an easy pill to swallow to try and grasp it all initially. For some people I think this would be a great situation. It really just depends.

Sundara said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:

In some relationships with the Gods there are terms where they definitely don’t want you to just be with anybody, but there are others out there that would be beneficial to you or that you’d be beneficial for. They’re obviously much higher than us and they want us to advance through any relationship with them. It isn’t so black and white and other people aren’t just completely unworthy of you, especially down the line. I understand where you’re coming from and relationships with anyone indoctrinated can be difficult or detrimental to advancing in some cases. In some cases there are boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed especially early on, but it’s a mutual thing and you do make your own decisions.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:

Because I'm not a God. It's as simple as that. If I could explain the answer to "why" , I don't think anyone will understand.

To be in a relationship with someone who is not a Spiritual Satanist, is like a gamble. You never know when you going to get hurt. Plus, it has no eternal purpose. But only provides satisfaction on various levels... Even that is not guaranteed.

It is very unstable and weak. I find myself being extremely scared of trusting a human female because I fall deeply in love and it's like, there is no other...it's like eternal for me. Just her and me. None else.

If a woman gets clingy, men love it but when a man gets clingy, women hate it. Facts. Plus Women's attention span is unforgivingly short.

The mind flaws of female and male are different from each other. At some levels some flaws are same or similar.

That requires manipulation to keep the person with you otherwise it's never guaranteed that they will be with you tomorrow or not. You cannot guarantee it.

But with SS partners, there is some hope. Things are positively different with SS partner but still there will be hardships and misunderstandings and also not to forget the enemy's efforts to ruin the relationship.

I like to live alone but sometimes when I see a couple , you know I want to have someone too. But it's just a curiosity to feel that feeling/emotion.

----------

But I think if I have a Demoness Lover and if atleast I get some real experience with her to confirm it that I actually have someone, then I can free myself from these lack feelings, I would not desire to have family I think.

But few days ago, in the morning, I woke up, I was sleepy then I heard myself saying to me in my mind "Get married". It was not a voice but a thought. It seemed like it was not me saying it. If I remember it was In the center of the brain.

I know we hear astral voices right in the center of the brain or in the pineal gland I think no? I had one experience with astral hearing years ago. I had breathed in energy and same evening I heard a voice when I was very near to fall asleep.

----------

-----

Sundara said:

Sundara said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Same for me. I want an SS woman, or at least someone who has a strong soul enough to become one. I am extremely intolerant of degenerate beliefs of other people and that is the reason I have no friends. Couldn't stand having a woman who has no principles or values in her life or that her values are different than mine.

Some time ago I decided to have a relationship with a goddess too. I even did the standard ritual, monogamous relationship, if I don't know for sure, but that's okay.

As I do not have open astral senses, I do not know if it was approved in any way, and I feel somewhat unconscious that I may not have it, and I do not know if I am still waiting for the astral senses to open in months or years and try again and I am living life, or if I already have someone and even without seeing it, or anything, some act would be like betraying, which makes me confused and in no way want something light, betray, etc.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Pretty much me, or even exactly.

Aquarius said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Sundara said:

----------

----------

-----

Sundara said:

Sundara said:
Same for me. I want an SS woman, or at least someone who has a strong soul enough to become one. I am extremely intolerant of degenerate beliefs of other people and that is the reason I have no friends. Couldn't stand having a woman who has no principles or values in her life or that her values are different than mine.

It can come in time, having a God/Goddess as a partner is incredibly helpful and fulfilling. It’s just good to have a very good self-knowledge about what your needs truly are and how you’ll feel once the needs are met. Very few people I personally believe are truly monogamous, that could mean one partner per lifetime or two, or less. With advancement and understanding, you can draw in very worthy humans too.

And I really can't see a better relationship than with a Succubo. (Of course, doing everything correctly and respecting it to the maximum). Although there must be many great women for relationships, but the risk of wasting time is great, unless you are an SS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back