Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Another Beautiful Day from Satan

Wayofthegods

Hello Comrades, I just wanted to express my gratitude for this day. I have been through so many hurdles, as have we all. But everything is going amazing in my life, on all fronts.

Relationship wise, friends and romantic. Money, I'm making more then in my life, loving my job. Health is fantastic, I feel on top of the world. Emotionally the struggle is over, I went as low as I could go and then stood up, realized this is as bad as they can do, like boot camp I was torn down and then realized I was stronger then ever in my life.

The worst planets of my entire life were over, if I could get through that, I could get through anything in life. Spiritually I use to hit a wall everytime, now I can effortlessly meditate and keep consistency and reach levels I never imagined. Just finished 18 reps of RTR and just feel like their whole Alphabet is erased the fuck out. We still have Samhain ^ ^.

Thank you Lord Satanas for this Beautiful day.

For those of you who struggle in my name, I shall surely reward in one of the worlds.
-Satan Al Jilwah.

Beautiful, hail Satan! I’m happy to hear when things are going good for our people. The RTR’s work so flawlessly. Everything that was taken apart in my life is coming back together better than ever. Keep up the good fight.

Sundara said:
Beautiful, hail Satan! I’m happy to hear when things are going good for our people. The RTR’s work so flawlessly. Everything that was taken apart in my life is coming back together better than ever. Keep up the good fight.

That's beautiful!

I wish I could help more people that needed it. I want people to do good. There are many that struggle here on the daily for Satan.They deserve so much more.

astrally flame said:
Hail Satan i'm very happy for you brother..patience and meditation have payed grate..i remember you have been through a lot in the past years.

Thanks for your words. How are you doing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back