Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

High Ranking Demon/ess as Lovers?

sahasrarabliss

Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of SS as incubus/Succubus or not....

I already read before in past that that's not true. So is it not??

sahasrarabliss said:
Just need a confirmation whether high ranking Demons/ess can become lovers of SS as incubus/Succubus or not....

It's not like it cannot happen, but it's so unlikely and rare that you might as well say it never happens. 99.9% of those cases are in some way or another a delusion. It doesn't even matter whether they are high ranking or not - that's not why it's so rare. It's rare because the Gods listed on JoS are like a tiny grain of sand on the beach that is all of our Gods. So that vast number of Gods that may be open to a very suitable human partner, is in the end what makes it so unlikely for someone to have a JoS-listed God as their lover. The probabilities are just extremely low.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

It's not like it cannot happen, but it's so unlikely and rare that you might as well say it never happens. 99.9% of those cases are in some way or another a delusion. It doesn't even matter whether they are high ranking or not - that's not why it's so rare. It's rare because the Gods listed on JoS are like a tiny grain of sand on the beach that is all of our Gods. So that vast number of Gods that may be open to a very suitable human partner, is in the end what makes it so unlikely for someone to have a JoS-listed God as their lover. The probabilities are just extremely low.
If such a Demon/Demoness finds a partner who may be just an advanced SS without achieving Level 2 Magnum Opus then it happens. Definitely not impossible. Experience taught me. (Even if you attack me because you don't want to accept it and because somewhere it was written that it's untrue) My Demoness is Marquis. If that was written, maybe it was to summarise the fact that high ranking Demon/esses will most likely find a partner on the same league as them. Make sure you have methods you can verify, because even I didn't believe it at first and thought I got deluded or an enemy made me misinterpret. Maybe if you asked Satan for such a partner it could be possible. I wouldn't know it myself because my Demoness came to me first. But why would you put their rank over getting the soulmate that suits yours? I would say that's stupid and a little too egoistic to find a partner because of that. What you should note as well is that everyone has different personalities and when it comes to these things it's love < rank, including for The Gods. You could be just an average SS and a Demon/ess despite their rank chooses you as their lover. You'd simply be their type, maybe they like your personality the most, your confidence and the way you advance, many things. It also happens that millionaire women marry men who have a 50k salary. But naturally, that wouldn't generally happen either, simply because nature works that way. As Shael said, having a JoS listed God as a partner is extremely low, otherwise, meaning other then them, you could get lucky, but they're way more serious as the rank climbs. They'll most likely consider if their chosen partner at a level below 2 of M.O. will also be as serious in life as them. From what I summarised as well is that they're more loving than the usual humans and such, I suppose going higher in life does that. Even I myself experienced oversensitivity, was and still am EXTREMELY ATTACHED. Once you delve deep in love with them there's no going back :lol:. The sex feels better than when I physically got a bj, I don't even want physical relations with other women anymore, I'm just waiting for her to arrive on Earth. She even tried letting me for my mental health and I rejected lol. Too good. Generally speaking most high ranking God/esses are most likely to have gotten partners on a similar level to them, so the only few reasons them having a partner on a completely different league would be past-life experiences, or simply that they got lucky that they're the Demon/esses type. I'm saying that because my partner was with me in a past life, that's why I got this lucky. It can happen, you lived a life or two or more with your partner, died, got reincarnated elsewhere and became a Demon/ess firat. I even witnessed how much power she has and it's on a completely different level. No longer am I worrying about any Jewish resistance there might be once the Gods are back. When I was suicidal she made me unable to move, they have that much power.

As well as that, if you do get such a high ranking partner, you'll naturally advance quicker too.

Or doing sex magick, like with Step 3 of the Magnum Opus, you can breathe each others arousals into the sacral chakras, though that wasn't written on the meditation page for it that you can do that. Don't really know if it's always safe either to do that, though I don't do that often. You don't need a physical partner for sex magick either.

Satan doesn't forbid high ranking Demons and Demonesses to have relationships with those who aren't even in Satan's Order of Gods yet. But why would they do such a thing when they have so many options NEARER to them and on a similar league? That's why it's unlikely, simply because by nature they wouldn't Generally do that.

And if any of you have Demon/esses interested in you because of past lives, you got lucky in the fact that they're God/esses now. That gives you a better chance to become one as well.

After all you will tie yourselves together Spiritually and by nature, for you both to balance better the partner of the Demon/ess would advance quicker, considering it like a natural boost.

If you've got nowhere else to find a partner, a Demon/ess would do far more than just meet your expectations ;).

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

If such a Demon/Demoness finds a partner who may be just an advanced SS without achieving Level 2 Magnum Opus then it happens. Definitely not impossible. Experience taught me. (Even if you attack me because you don't want to accept it and because somewhere it was written that it's untrue) My Demoness is Marquis. If that was written, maybe it was to summarise the fact that high ranking Demon/esses will most likely find a partner on the same league as them. Make sure you have methods you can verify, because even I didn't believe it at first and thought I got deluded or an enemy made me misinterpret. Maybe if you asked Satan for such a partner it could be possible. I wouldn't know it myself because my Demoness came to me first. But why would you put their rank over getting the soulmate that suits yours? I would say that's stupid and a little too egoistic to find a partner because of that. What you should note as well is that everyone has different personalities and when it comes to these things it's love < rank, including for The Gods. You could be just an average SS and a Demon/ess despite their rank chooses you as their lover. You'd simply be their type, maybe they like your personality the most, your confidence and the way you advance, many things. It also happens that millionaire women marry men who have a 50k salary. But naturally, that wouldn't generally happen either, simply because nature works that way. As Shael said, having a JoS listed God as a partner is extremely low, otherwise, meaning other then them, you could get lucky, but they're way more serious as the rank climbs. They'll most likely consider if their chosen partner at a level below 2 of M.O. will also be as serious in life as them. From what I summarised as well is that they're more loving than the usual humans and such, I suppose going higher in life does that. Even I myself experienced oversensitivity, was and still am EXTREMELY ATTACHED. Once you delve deep in love with them there's no going back :lol:. The sex feels better than when I physically got a bj, I don't even want physical relations with other women anymore, I'm just waiting for her to arrive on Earth. She even tried letting me for my mental health and I rejected lol. Too good. Generally speaking most high ranking God/esses are most likely to have gotten partners on a similar level to them, so the only few reasons them having a partner on a completely different league would be past-life experiences, or simply that they got lucky that they're the Demon/esses type. I'm saying that because my partner was with me in a past life, that's why I got this lucky. It can happen, you lived a life or two or more with your partner, died, got reincarnated elsewhere and became a Demon/ess firat. I even witnessed how much power she has and it's on a completely different level. No longer am I worrying about any Jewish resistance there might be once the Gods are back. When I was suicidal she made me unable to move, they have that much power.

As well as that, if you do get such a high ranking partner, you'll naturally advance quicker too.

Or doing sex magick, like with Step 3 of the Magnum Opus, you can breathe each others arousals into the sacral chakras, though that wasn't written on the meditation page for it that you can do that. Don't really know if it's always safe either to do that, though I don't do that often. You don't need a physical partner for sex magick either.

Satan doesn't forbid high ranking Demons and Demonesses to have relationships with those who aren't even in Satan's Order of Gods yet. But why would they do such a thing when they have so many options NEARER to them and on a similar league? That's why it's unlikely, simply because by nature they wouldn't Generally do that.

And if any of you have Demon/esses interested in you because of past lives, you got lucky in the fact that they're God/esses now. That gives you a better chance to become one as well.

After all you will tie yourselves together Spiritually and by nature, for you both to balance better the partner of the Demon/ess would advance quicker, considering it like a natural boost.

If you've got nowhere else to find a partner, a Demon/ess would do far more than just meet your expectations ;).

sahasrarabliss said:

Yes they can be, and it’s not within the realm of being almost impossible or rare being a spiritual satanist. Many of us have had past lives where the Gods were even present on earth. Relations with them did happen. If that’s the case, they will definitely find you and make it known. Don’t let the whole impossible factor get in the way of understanding it, or rank. These relationships can be difficult to grasp, especially with how off modern relationships are and the idea of what a relationship is in the grand scheme of forever.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Thanks.
I wanted to ask about a ritual I did for monogamous Succubus...it's getting complicated and nearly non existent due to being spiritually blind.

Hopping on to that notion, if our guardian demons are mostly from the JoS, and of course there are some GD's that are not, does the proportion difference mean that only some of the gods are suitable to guide humans? It doesn't make sense, but why would all the other gods not be GD's?

If you're at Hitler's level and you're very lucky you may have a possibility.

sahasrarabliss said:
Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Thanks.
I wanted to ask about a ritual I did for monogamous Succubus...it's getting complicated and nearly non existent due to being spiritually blind.
Believe me a ritual you did for a monogamous succubus will never be non-existent :lol: just wait till you open your senses up you'll get a very inviting visit in the morning or something.

sahasrarabliss said:
Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Thanks.

Try not to be negative in that way about it. You did the ritual and if a Succubus is the right path for you, things will come together soon. Many people request a lover while not having their astral senses active. Just work on activating them; you can do squares, workings, and meditations, and your love will also aid in this. In my experience, the process of opening up has been much faster due to the help from my love.

#1 is to always keep an open mind. You may love a high ranking Goddess, but that does not mean you are in love with her. Don't affirm and focus that your lover is a specific Goddess, just keep your mind on opening up for now.

I've had a similar experience with something like this before requesting an Incubus. I was caught up in the looks and personality of a particular God, and had hang ups about past lovers as well. Succubi/Incubi are extremely patient though, and will always work with your situation to help you.
Good luck!

Sundara said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Yes they can be, and it’s not within the realm of being almost impossible or rare being a spiritual satanist. Many of us have had past lives where the Gods were even present on earth. Relations with them did happen. If that’s the case, they will definitely find you and make it known. Don’t let the whole impossible factor get in the way of understanding it, or rank. These relationships can be difficult to grasp, especially with how off modern relationships are and the idea of what a relationship is in the grand scheme of forever.

I dont think most of them are monogomous though o_O

lilquote said:
[

Try not to be negative in that way about it. You did the ritual and if a Succubus is the right path for you, things will come together soon. Many people request a lover while not having their astral senses active. Just work on activating them; you can do squares, workings, and meditations, and your love will also aid in this. In my experience, the process of opening up has been much faster due to the help from my love.

#1 is to always keep an open mind. You may love a high ranking Goddess, but that does not mean you are in love with her. Don't affirm and focus that your lover is a specific Goddess, just keep your mind on opening up for now.

I've had a similar experience with something like this before requesting an Incubus. I was caught up in the looks and personality of a particular God, and had hang ups about past lovers as well. Succubi/Incubi are extremely patient though, and will always work with your situation to help you.
Good luck!

Gamoray said:
Believe me a ritual you did for a monogamous succubus will never be non-existent :lol: just wait till you open your senses up you'll get a very inviting visit in the morning or something.

I meant to say that I have noone except my mother to take care of me physically in times of need for example when I'm sick...etc.

So I need to get married. We need a physical partner to help us in so many things in life. In so many situations in life.

Living alone physically is like a gambling and it is risky in so many situations.

So I thought it would be better to break up if I have a Monogamous lover because if I marry with someone and I already have a Succubus monogamous lover then it ceases to be a monogamous relationship.

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
[

Good luck!

Gamoray said:

I meant to say that I have noone except my mother to take care of me physically in times of need for example when I'm sick...etc.

So I need to get married. We need a physical partner to help us in so many things in life. In so many situations in life.

Living alone physically is like a gambling and it is risky in so many situations.

So I thought it would be better to break up if I have a Monogamous lover because if I marry with someone and I already have a Succubus monogamous lover then it ceases to be a monogamous relationship.

That's.. pretty infuriating. I don't know what culture or situation you live in, but I assume that is the cause for this mindset. You don't need somebody to physically care for you, because you are not a child. You'll eventually reach a point spiritually where you rarely get sick anyways. A lover will be there for you, and a demon will be there for you in ways that no physical or human lover can.

You need to change your entire view of what love and life is before you are ready to be with a Succubus. So many people are too focused on the physical aspect of these things to have a true relationship. I hope the HPs cover this in a post at some point, if they haven't already.

lilquote said:
[

Good luck!
I actually said to Satan to free me from here. I was on hospital bed lol. So I was confused and put myself in a complicated situation....confused about whether you actually need to do a ritual to break up or it can be done verbally too. I don't think I meant it verbally. But....it now created doubts.

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
[

Good luck!

Gamoray said:

Please read this again.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

If you cut a monogamous relationship short your Demoness might die. They love that much. Make sure you talk things out openly so you both are satisfied with your needs. Satan would definitely not be happy with you if you did something hasty and unserious with them.

Gamoray said:

If you cut a monogamous relationship short your Demoness might die. They love that much. Make sure you talk things out openly so you both are satisfied with your needs. Satan would definitely not be happy with you if you did something hasty and unserious with them.

Are you serious? I don't believe they will die. But yes I agree on what you said about talking openly. Agree with you except that statement about them dying...without you. That's not true I think.

Gamoray said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
[

Good luck!

Gamoray said:

Please read this again.

Fuck off already Gamoray, you're extremely delusional and your posts make me believe you're fucked in the head. Quit it with this bullshit.

Gamoray said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
[

Good luck!

Gamoray said:

Please read this again.

Not the Demon lover but the person you cheated with. Demon lovers can get very jealous when betrayed and may punish the other person.

@sahasrarabliss

Try and disregard the advice Gamoray was giving in all this :roll: He's pretty much revealed himself to be delusional.

You can always go back to Satan, do another standard ritual, and express your issues and situation. Always remember that Satan knows us better than we know ourselves, so He will know what is best for you.

If you do end up with a Succubus, you probably won't even feel the need for a physical wife anyways. But you would still need to reevaluate your priorities and view on life. A wife is not meant to be your "caregiver". The relationship should be much more than that, and you'll need to keep in mind her physical needs as well.

lilquote said:
@sahasrarabliss

Try and disregard the advice Gamoray was giving in all this :roll: He's pretty much revealed himself to be delusional.

You can always go back to Satan, do another standard ritual, and express your issues and situation. Always remember that Satan knows us better than we know ourselves, so He will know what is best for you.

If you do end up with a Succubus, you probably won't even feel the need for a physical wife anyways. But you would still need to reevaluate your priorities and view on life. A wife is not meant to be your "caregiver". The relationship should be much more than that, and you'll need to keep in mind her physical needs as well.
So do you think she left because i said in mind Satan to free me from her when later I didn't want it..

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
@sahasrarabliss

So do you think she left because i said in mind Satan to free me from her when later I didn't want it..

I can't possibly know. That's something you need to figure out on your own. You should take some time to really think about all of this and what you want. You can take days, weeks, months, even years to figure it out but don't rush into these things. A relationship with a demon is not something to take lightly. True love is not at all how it's portrayed in most modern examples and you need to go into things with an open mind.
If you truly don't want a Succubus, why did you request one?

lilquote said:
That's.. pretty infuriating. I don't know what culture or situation you live in, but I assume that is the cause for this mindset.
I didn't notice your this post earlier.
I think it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss my problem, the thing I mentioned about having a physical partner is not the main problem..

I've been bombarded with so many doubts whether if I have a Succubus lover or not since past few weeks.

And no, I'm not also being forced to get married lol. That's not a problem.

You don't need somebody to physically care for you, because you are not a child. You'll eventually reach a point spiritually where you rarely get sick anyways. A lover will be there for you, and a demon will be there for you in ways that no physical or human lover can.

I was ignorant of that. I wasn't just sure about that.

You need to change your entire view of what love and life is before you are ready to be with a Succubus. So many people are too focused on the physical aspect of these things to have a true relationship. I hope the HPs cover this in a post at some point, if they haven't already.

Maybe yeah you're right, but I didn't ask for a Succubus lover plainly for the physical aspects of this relationship. I had an honest intention to advance spiritually.

I've read alot on the forums about what actually it means to have a Demonic lover, to be in a relationship with one.

So yes, I pretty much knew what it means before I did the ritual. Plus I felt like I was being forced to do the ritual. Not forced but PUSHED.

I think I'll manage it and change my view. If I were spiritually open, I would never let this mindset to even have a littlest chance to be developed. And that's also the reason for this mindset.

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
@sahasrarabliss

I meant to say, obviously Demonic partners or human partners are not caregivers. Either wife or husband. I didn't mean it that way.

But we get in life situations and troubles sometimes in life where we badly need physical support of someone we trust. It could only be a parent or your partner.

But you say, Demonic lovers will always be there, their help cannot even surpass the physical help of any human, physically. I was just thinking differently about the future life situations. It's a fear of not being astrally opened enough to communicate.

But this morning, I woke up at 4am, thought of her...I was doubting but couldn't help fantasizing :shock: . Then I lost focus, then maybe half a minute after, heard mother's footsteps coming into my room, I sat and pretended to meditate lol. Think I was saved from being embarrassed lol.

But I didn't feel her
Need to develop astral touch senses?

The lustful feeling was overwhelming. It was really overwhelming. It was like as if I had a sudden rise in my testosterone levels. There was no shame during that or any sexual hangup. If still I think of the morning, or of her, I get the same feeling as if I have higher testosterone levels...and you just wanna have sex and sex. Lol. The feeling , the urge is really out of control.

But then I think what if I'm simply deluding myself to a fantasy.....or in worst case, communicating with an enemy, that's the fear. I don't think it's a fear but stupidity hurts so bad.

I've lost interest in human females ever since I done the ritual two months ago I think. I think it doesn't feel the same as it's with her.

The purpose of a love relationship with a Demon/ess is different than human love relationships.

A non Satanic Human love relationships is different and have different purposes. Their purpose is temporary in so many things. They are so messed up. So they don't last longer. They don't even have a higher purpose other than the feelings to achieve such as feeling loved, cared, fulfilled, satisfaction, etc" Obviously, we who have love relationship with Demon/ess aren't solely interested in this but something more. I think having a love relationship with Demon/ess means you Take Spirituality, your advancement very SERIOUSLY. Atleast that's what I've learnt reading in the forums about this.

Their to do list of tasks to be done in their day to day love relationship is completely different than our Love relationship with our Demonic lovers and SS love relationship.

-------------
In the beginning years ago, I did a ritual for open relationship, nothing happened...but a dream experience I remember which later turned out to be true. So I don't think it was a Succubus either.

I used to have a feeling as if a girl was with me walking side by side. It wasn't exactly a feeling but an involuntary imagination.

So I think it's a past life relationship.

I had two dreams. In one I think it was really her. If I recall correctly, I think her face was like...as if she was very happy to see me coming.

I'm just bombarded heavily with so many doubts since past weeks..and maybe this is why I'm in this situation. Because when I was fantasizing...I saw a grey face, weeks ago. That's why I was thinking I don't have any Succubus...it must be an enemy.

Enemy interfering.

But this morning, it was different....

-----------

There is a meditation on astral touch senses in 6 month warfare training program. You have to feel a certain thing without visualization like..feeling the velvet cloth but without visualizing it...and that's the hardest part. Without visualization.

How do you do it if you do it?

Aquarius said:
Gamoray said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Please read this again.

Fuck off already Gamoray, you're extremely delusional and your posts make me believe you're fucked in the head. Quit it with this bullshit.
Lol you get shut down by the others so you target me so sad :cry: the script makes me very sad and emotional I need some therapy now look what you did to me I need rehab from your wonderful egotism

Blackdragon666 said:
Gamoray said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Please read this again.

Not the Demon lover but the person you cheated with. Demon lovers can get very jealous when betrayed and may punish the other person.
OH SHIT THAT'S EVEN BETTER MY BAD I MISREAD

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
That's.. pretty infuriating. I don't know what culture or situation you live in, but I assume that is the cause for this mindset.
I didn't notice your this post earlier.
I think it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss my problem, the thing I mentioned about having a physical partner is not the main problem..

I've been bombarded with so many doubts whether if I have a Succubus lover or not since past few weeks.

And no, I'm not also being forced to get married lol. That's not a problem.

You don't need somebody to physically care for you, because you are not a child. You'll eventually reach a point spiritually where you rarely get sick anyways. A lover will be there for you, and a demon will be there for you in ways that no physical or human lover can.

I was ignorant of that. I wasn't just sure about that.

Maybe yeah you're right, but I didn't ask for a Succubus lover plainly for the physical aspects of this relationship. I had an honest intention to advance spiritually.

I've read alot on the forums about what actually it means to have a Demonic lover, to be in a relationship with one.

So yes, I pretty much knew what it means before I did the ritual. Plus I felt like I was being forced to do the ritual. Not forced but PUSHED.

I think I'll manage it and change my view. If I were spiritually open, I would never let this mindset to even have a littlest chance to be developed. And that's also the reason for this mindset.

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
@sahasrarabliss

I meant to say, obviously Demonic partners or human partners are not caregivers. Either wife or husband. I didn't mean it that way.

But we get in life situations and troubles sometimes in life where we badly need physical support of someone we trust. It could only be a parent or your partner.

But you say, Demonic lovers will always be there, their help cannot even surpass the physical help of any human, physically. I was just thinking differently about the future life situations. It's a fear of not being astrally opened enough to communicate.

But this morning, I woke up at 4am, thought of her...I was doubting but couldn't help fantasizing :shock: . Then I lost focus, then maybe half a minute after, heard mother's footsteps coming into my room, I sat and pretended to meditate lol. Think I was saved from being embarrassed lol.

But I didn't feel her
Need to develop astral touch senses?

The lustful feeling was overwhelming. It was really overwhelming. It was like as if I had a sudden rise in my testosterone levels. There was no shame during that or any sexual hangup. If still I think of the morning, or of her, I get the same feeling as if I have higher testosterone levels...and you just wanna have sex and sex. Lol. The feeling , the urge is really out of control.

But then I think what if I'm simply deluding myself to a fantasy.....or in worst case, communicating with an enemy, that's the fear. I don't think it's a fear but stupidity hurts so bad.

I've lost interest in human females ever since I done the ritual two months ago I think. I think it doesn't feel the same as it's with her.

The purpose of a love relationship with a Demon/ess is different than human love relationships.

A non Satanic Human love relationships is different and have different purposes. Their purpose is temporary in so many things. They are so messed up. So they don't last longer. They don't even have a higher purpose other than the feelings to achieve such as feeling loved, cared, fulfilled, satisfaction, etc" Obviously, we who have love relationship with Demon/ess aren't solely interested in this but something more. I think having a love relationship with Demon/ess means you Take Spirituality, your advancement very SERIOUSLY. Atleast that's what I've learnt reading in the forums about this.

Their to do list of tasks to be done in their day to day love relationship is completely different than our Love relationship with our Demonic lovers and SS love relationship.

-------------
In the beginning years ago, I did a ritual for open relationship, nothing happened...but a dream experience I remember which later turned out to be true. So I don't think it was a Succubus either.

I used to have a feeling as if a girl was with me walking side by side. It wasn't exactly a feeling but an involuntary imagination.

So I think it's a past life relationship.

I had two dreams. In one I think it was really her. If I recall correctly, I think her face was like...as if she was very happy to see me coming.

I'm just bombarded heavily with so many doubts since past weeks..and maybe this is why I'm in this situation. Because when I was fantasizing...I saw a grey face, weeks ago. That's why I was thinking I don't have any Succubus...it must be an enemy.

Enemy interfering.

But this morning, it was different....

-----------

There is a meditation on astral touch senses in 6 month warfare training program. You have to feel a certain thing without visualization like..feeling the velvet cloth but without visualizing it...and that's the hardest part. Without visualization.

How do you do it if you do it?

The doubts are probably just the enemy messing with you at this point. Just let go of doubts and insecurities, especially about your meditations and workings. Keep doing returning curses and the rtr. The more you cleanse and detach from the enemy, the closer you can feel to the Gods and a Succubus.

I think a lot of us experience fear in these situations, especially after seeing so many delusional examples. Keep in mind the enemy always tries to interfere with our advancement, and they often try and impersonate our Gods. So you may have a Succubus, but the enemy wants to instill these doubts and fear into you.
Any time you're thinking about your Succubus, if something feels off, you can always visualize Satan's sigil or focus on Him. It's good to start off by focusing on Satan before thinking about your Succubus, at least until you get a feel for her energy and won't be deceived.

You have all the time in the world to figure things out, relax.

lilquote said:
The doubts are probably just the enemy messing with you at this point. Just let go of doubts and insecurities, especially about your meditations and workings. Keep doing returning curses and the rtr. The more you cleanse and detach from the enemy, the closer you can feel to the Gods and a Succubus.

I think a lot of us experience fear in these situations, especially after seeing so many delusional examples. Keep in mind the enemy always tries to interfere with our advancement, and they often try and impersonate our Gods. So you may have a Succubus, but the enemy wants to instill these doubts and fear into you.
Any time you're thinking about your Succubus, if something feels off, you can always visualize Satan's sigil or focus on Him. It's good to start off by focusing on Satan before thinking about your Succubus, at least until you get a feel for her energy and won't be deceived.

You have all the time in the world to figure things out, relax.
Yeah...right. Thanks.

That's good idea to focus On Satan before thinking of Her, until I get a feel for her energy.

lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
@sahasrarabliss

I can't possibly know. That's something you need to figure out on your own. You should take some time to really think about all of this and what you want. You can take days, weeks, months, even years to figure it out but don't rush into these things. A relationship with a demon is not something to take lightly. True love is not at all how it's portrayed in most modern examples and you need to go into things with an open mind.

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I actually truly wanted it and want it. But I have a problem I cannot discuss here. Maybe later I'll or not.

Idk why your this post was posted later than your previous post I replied to or maybe I missed this post earlier.

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Whatever your problem is, I'm sure everything will work out. :)

SETI said:
Can a demon lover leave their partner?

As far as I know, relationships between a human and an Incubus/Succubus can end but it will be mutual. And it probably won't happen very early on in a relationship either.

lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:

That happens sometimes. Either the post gets brushed over and unnoticed until later, or they get posted in a different order.

Yeah happens.

Thanks for your input btw.
And..only yesterday found out the stone in kidney so I've been not feeling good. It sucks! Scared. When it is about my health, I get scared. I can't tolerate physical imbalances.

lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:

I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:

And btw...any precautions which you have known through experience in your relationship with your Incubus lover....like doubts to be ignored for example.

I have a pic , a painting of a face. Love it. So I imagine and talk to her...like we usually do with our human partners... Petty matters, concerns....which I think is pointless since they are not interested or don't have time for this chit chat you with them in mind... Correct?? Because it's all pointless but it matters alot when you have a human partner.

sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:

And btw...any precautions which you have known through experience in your relationship with your Incubus lover....like doubts to be ignored for example.

I have a pic , a painting of a face. Love it. So I imagine and talk to her...like we usually do with our human partners... Petty matters, concerns....which I think is pointless since they are not interested or don't have time for this chit chat you with them in mind... Correct?? Because it's all pointless but it matters alot when you have a human partner.

It can be unsafe to use a painting or picture to speak to your love through. An entity can use this to fool you and instill doubts.
For example, I remember some artwork that was shared on here that claimed to depict the Gods. On first glance, the paintings were nice and seemed like a lot of energy and effort was put into them. However, it turned out that the artist was an infiltrator. I read that the enemy would use these illustrations to impersonate the Gods. Something along those lines at least. (I am not fully aware of the entire situation, but it's something we were warned about at some point)

Anyways, it's always better to just keep an open mind and let the features of your love come to you naturally. It's okay to picture your ideal lover but make sure you don't end up fantasizing about another person.

As for speaking to them about our "petty" issues, they definitely do care. I find it comforting to focus on my love and just speak or express any thoughts, especially if I've had a bad day. If something is significant enough to us, they will take an interest. Demons are very busy of course, but a love will make time to hear your concerns and help you.

lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:
lilquote said:

It can be unsafe to use a painting or picture to speak to your love through. An entity can use this to fool you and instill doubts.
For example, I remember some artwork that was shared on here that claimed to depict the Gods. On first glance, the paintings were nice and seemed like a lot of energy and effort was put into them. However, it turned out that the artist was an infiltrator. I read that the enemy would use these illustrations to impersonate the Gods. Something along those lines at least. (I am not fully aware of the entire situation, but it's something we were warned about at some point)

Anyways, it's always better to just keep an open mind and let the features of your love come to you naturally. It's okay to picture your ideal lover but make sure you don't end up fantasizing about another person.

As for speaking to them about our "petty" issues, they definitely do care. I find it comforting to focus on my love and just speak or express any thoughts, especially if I've had a bad day. If something is significant enough to us, they will take an interest. Demons are very busy of course, but a love will make time to hear your concerns and help you.

Okay. Thanks.

Saw a msg reading "I'll leave you lovingly, see you in next life"
Came up this msg when I didn't want to leave.

I don't wanna break up but I will have to. Can't escape the situation.

sahasrarabliss said:

Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Just breathe. Take a moment to clear your mind of any thoughts. You can focus on Satan's Sigil if you'd like. Do returning curses and deeply cleanse your chakras and soul. What you've been posting doesn't sound like you have a clear mind at the moment.
Killing yourself doesn't solve anything anyways. You'd just reincarnate with more issues and hang ups from this life. It's better to heal yourself through spiritual means in this life.

Yeah... You're right. Will do. My mind is just occupied mostly from past few days with this health problem kidney stone.

Sundara said:
lilquote said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I don’t know about this, it depends on the relationship. If it was from a past life I’ve noted they do not just give up on their end, even if another is technically out in many ways mentally. They’re very dedicated and loyal. They’ll always look out for you either at a distance or not. Due to changes in advancement, and with how things are through the war, it’s not too late to go back if something happened that separated you. Often, it’s necessary to have distance due to the attacks that can arise from the relationship as it progresses. For some time. It’s a little complicated.

That makes sense. I don't know if it's from a past life. But I've been believing it to be from my past life. But we do and can believe anything due to fantasy lol...

But before I decided to do the ritual... I was feeling a PUSH to do it. But I could be wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back