Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spine Problems

NameHere

Hello.

Before anyone starts accusing me of making things up, I'd like to address that I am not making this up.
I have been to professional doctors who diagnosed it in me through X-Ray pictures.

Anyways, continuing on to the topic at hand.

I have been diagnosed with having Lumbar Spine Scoliosis that is going towards the left side this year in February. But I was told it was nothing overly serious.
It causes me extreme pain in certain situations to the point where I cannot move without feeling like my spine will break in two or worse..

I have been given a set of exercises to perform to manage this issue, but it goes for so long before it returns again.

I haven't done any Yoga in a while due to the pain and only today I did Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga to see my limits.

----

Going to start off with Hatha Yoga first.
( https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/hatha_yoga_sample_session__1_.pdf )

The 1st pose with the hands up, I feel as if my arms lose all sensation in them and a slight pleasant heat rises and my arms shake a little, with it, my whole body starts to warm up.
The followed bending sends a little pain sensation down to my buttocks left side.
The 2nd pose is a little painful towards my left side of buttocks.
The 3rd pose, I feel more pain than the first few.
The 4th pose, I can sort of do it, but getting back up really sends a wave of pain and I have to sit side ways before I can sit fully on my buttocks.
The 5th pose is not painful at all, but the 6th one is quite painful.
I cannot even do the 7th pose on each side without feeling like I'm being ripped apart.
8th and 9th poses sends a little wave of pain down my spine.
10th pose is okay.
11th one when I do it, it's okay, but when I get back down to my feet, I have to stand a little and wait for pain to go away.
I cannot do the 12th one with both hands besides my body and in front of my head as it sends painful waves down my spine.
13th and 14th ones are sort of okay.
15h one is extremely painful.

I sadly also cannot ever lay on my back or I risk getting "stuck" in that position.
It happened in the past and it is a very scary experience.
I literally couldn't move or get up, I was like paralyzed in huge amounts of pain.
When going to sleep, I used to have to sit in bed and slowly lay down on one of my sides, which I'd get stuck.
Now I can lay down, but I get stuck on either side which really sucks.

----

Getting back to the yoga topic.
( http://www.pinklotus.org/KY%20PDF/-%20KY%20kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series.pdf )
I can do the Kundalini yoga no problem.

So my questions are these:

Is it okay if I choose other types of yoga positions or do I strictly have to do the ones listed?
I'm really tired of this pain and I've been told that I can never heal scoliosis, I can only manage it... So is it true that I'm stuck with this forever..?
Does having scoliosis damage my Kundalini?

I apologize for sounding so desperate and panic stricken, I'm going through a hard transit and it's honestly sickening to say the least..

Be extremely gentle and careful. If anything gets numb or has that tingling nerve feeling, you need to stop. That is pressure on the nerve. Which could be no problem, or could be a big problem, so try to stay away from doing that.

But it is a good idea for you to do the stretching, it may help to fix it. But you have to do it very slowly. Don't push it too far.

Check this out.
https://www.healthline.com/health/yoga-for-scoliosis#start-here

It’s noted there can be a weaker side of the spine, and strengthening it with specific training can help. So just know, people with your condition can definitely practice yoga safely, but you’ll have to take it slow. Building to more difficult poses, in both strength and flexibility. This is the same with anyone though, you’ll just have a different strategy to get from A to B, but it’s not a problem. Do your diligent research and it’s not a bad idea to join a yoga studio if you can in your area and speak with a experienced professional. I’ve done this before and learned so much in the class setting. For me, it wasn’t ideal long term, but it took me out of my comfort zone and gave me the opportunity to be exposed to more. This could be good for you too. Definitely let any instructor know of your condition.

As well as the link provided, just google yoga poses for scoliosis. You’ll find many poses to help you.

NameHere said:
Hello.

Is it okay if I choose other types of yoga positions or do I strictly have to do the ones listed?
I'm really tired of this pain and I've been told that I can never heal scoliosis, I can only manage it... So is it true that I'm stuck with this forever..?

I apologize for sounding so desperate and panic stricken, I'm going through a hard transit and it's honestly sickening to say the least..

They told me i had scoliosis bad when i was 15, i had a lot of issues they wanted to do surgery. I said no.

I did yoga, and martial arts, for 10 years, and i was in an accident not to long ago, resulting in me having to get mri scans.

i no longer have scoliosis. i no longer have spinal degeneration. i had stage two spinal degeration. i NO LONGER have this. my back is far from perfect but I strongly believe as i continue to power meditation and do yoga I will heal.

You must do yoga so its relaxing do not push yourself, if you cannot do the position then there are others online that are similar and easy it will help until you can do the harder positions. the key is consistancy and to feel the energy flowing through your spine when you are finished.

you can create your own yoga routine just make sure its form a reliable source, i use a book from the 60's, before yoga was popular. and make sure the yogi instructor looks healthy of body and mind. none of that new age crap.

and make sure you are not uncomfortable in any position. definately start beginner, and for any asana you follow with the inverse, so if you bend one way you bend the other. you need balance in your routine, follow the JoS hatha routine you posted as an example, do what feels right, and continue to work at it. try to work your way slowly into flexibilty. you do not want to rush this. it will take time for your vertibrae to align. perhaps a whole decade like me. when i first started yoga there was a little discomfort but i didn't push it and it went away in time.

and here is a big tip. learn from my mistakes i fucked up and stopped doing yoga, that was a big mistake, when you start yoga, keep at it no matter what, depression bit me in the ass and it really screwed up things for me for awhile.

NameHere said:
As Satchives has already said, try to do Yoga daily for a good amount of time, especially Kundalini Yoga as it's great for the spine. Stick to those things you can do comfortably. I can also attest to the same as Satchives in that stopping Yoga at any point will have very bad effects. I remember a long time ago when I had stopped it for a few days out of laziness - I felt like absolute shit and got sick on top of it all.

SATchives said:
you can create your own yoga routine just make sure its form a reliable source, i use a book from the 60's, before yoga was popular. and make sure the yogi instructor looks healthy of body and mind. none of that new age crap.

and make sure you are not uncomfortable in any position. definately start beginner, and for any asana you follow with the inverse, so if you bend one way you bend the other. you need balance in your routine, follow the JoS hatha routine you posted as an example, do what feels right, and continue to work at it. try to work your way slowly into flexibilty. you do not want to rush this. it will take time for your vertibrae to align. perhaps a whole decade like me. when i first started yoga there was a little discomfort but i didn't push it and it went away in time.

Good advice all in all. I want to add some info from here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Yoga should be done in a sequence- either standing to sitting to lying to inverted OR inverted to lying to sitting to standing.

So find any asana you want to do and then do it accoriding to the sequence. It is very important.

NameHere said:

They tell this to everyone about every disease. This is just blatantly false. Your treatment plan would probably include some sort of chiropractic treatment, as well as wearing braces and doing exercises to build the muscles up. If the cause is due postural problems, this should fix it. If it is due to some sort of spinal degeneration or other endogenous reason, then you would want to use TCM to address this, and there is no reason why it wouldn't be maintained through good diet and yoga, and other healthful activities.

For example, please browse this study demonstrating maintained scoliosis improvement after chiropractic treatment. There are plenty of studies demonstrating TCM and healing bone/preventing bone wear. I can find them if you want.

How bad is your scoliosis and what was the cause of it? This will influence your treatment. I cannot imagine a physiological reason why the spine would ever be simply unable to heal from scoliosis. As far as I know, it simple has to be pushed back into position, then maintained through the muscles.

Eric13 said:
Check this out.

As well as the link provided, just google yoga poses for scoliosis. You’ll find many poses to help you.

Good find. Just another example how the issue can be treated simply and like everything else. These doctors are so badly misinformed by their jewish curriculum that they think everything is incurable.

Ghost in the Machine said:
NameHere said:

Yoga is supposed to be relaxing, it is just stretching so only do what you can. It's not some kind of crime if you can't do a bunch of yoga poses or can't do a full one.

Do what you are physically able to safely and pick whichever ones work for you, don't hurt yourself.

Okay, thank you!!

So sorry for such a late reply, haven't had the time to reply.

I've been doing yoga and have pin pointed poses I'd rather stay away from fully.

--------

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Be extremely gentle and careful. If anything gets numb or has that tingling nerve feeling, you need to stop. That is pressure on the nerve. Which could be no problem, or could be a big problem, so try to stay away from doing that.

But it is a good idea for you to do the stretching, it may help to fix it. But you have to do it very slowly. Don't push it too far.

Thank you! I'll be sure to do that.

I've noticed that I really enjoy doing the cobra pose, it brings me pleasure so to speak. I hope this doesn't sound weird, haha.

--------

Eric13 said:
Check this out.

It’s noted there can be a weaker side of the spine, and strengthening it with specific training can help. So just know, people with your condition can definitely practice yoga safely, but you’ll have to take it slow. Building to more difficult poses, in both strength and flexibility. This is the same with anyone though, you’ll just have a different strategy to get from A to B, but it’s not a problem. Do your diligent research and it’s not a bad idea to join a yoga studio if you can in your area and speak with a experienced professional. I’ve done this before and learned so much in the class setting. For me, it wasn’t ideal long term, but it took me out of my comfort zone and gave me the opportunity to be exposed to more. This could be good for you too. Definitely let any instructor know of your condition.

Hi!

So I tested out the poses listed on that website that you provided and I am thankful!
I didn't feel any pain which is really good and I created a pdf file for myself to look into everyday as I do Hatha, Kundalini yogas and this one!

I've looked into prices around my area for a yoga instructor or sessions and I frankly cannot really afford it at the very moment, but once I can, I'll definitely check it out! Thank you!

------

SATchives said:
NameHere said:
Hello.

They told me i had scoliosis bad when i was 15, i had a lot of issues they wanted to do surgery. I said no.

I did yoga, and martial arts, for 10 years, and i was in an accident not to long ago, resulting in me having to get mri scans.

i no longer have scoliosis. i no longer have spinal degeneration. i had stage two spinal degeration. i NO LONGER have this. my back is far from perfect but I strongly believe as i continue to power meditation and do yoga I will heal.

You must do yoga so its relaxing do not push yourself, if you cannot do the position then there are others online that are similar and easy it will help until you can do the harder positions. the key is consistancy and to feel the energy flowing through your spine when you are finished.

and here is a big tip. learn from my mistakes i fucked up and stopped doing yoga, that was a big mistake, when you start yoga, keep at it no matter what, depression bit me in the ass and it really screwed up things for me for awhile.

I am sorry to hear you hit such a rough patch in your life and I hope you feel better soon!

As for what you told me, that seems awesome! I am so glad that this can go away with a balanced routine and power meditations! This is great news! Thank you!

In regards to the energy flowing, I've heard that it's bad if the energy flows down to the feet.
I Visualize the positive, light energy going upwards while the bad energy down out of me, form it into a ball and shoot it away from myself.
However, when I feel the energy from the yoga, I feel it mostly at the front of my body is that bad too?

-------

Shael said:
NameHere said:
As Satchives has already said, try to do Yoga daily for a good amount of time, especially Kundalini Yoga as it's great for the spine. Stick to those things you can do comfortably. I can also attest to the same as Satchives in that stopping Yoga at any point will have very bad effects. I remember a long time ago when I had stopped it for a few days out of laziness - I felt like absolute shit and got sick on top of it all.

Thank you.
And that sucks, the last part.

Before I began this yoga routine again, I felt like my whole body had blockages around me and when I started to do yogas listed on the JoS, I felt like the blockages disappeared and I started to feel better! It's amazing!

-------

Henu the Great said:
SATchives said:

Good advice all in all. I want to add some info from here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Yoga should be done in a sequence- either standing to sitting to lying to inverted OR inverted to lying to sitting to standing.

So find any asana you want to do and then do it accoriding to the sequence. It is very important.

Thank you! I should really keep this in mind more, hah.
But what about the Bridge Pose?

I can't really lay on my back or my back will "lock" itself up in that position and then I'll feel loads of pain, which frankly speaking - I'd rather avoid..

--------

Blitzkreig said:
NameHere said:

They tell this to everyone about every disease. This is just blatantly false. Your treatment plan would probably include some sort of chiropractic treatment, as well as wearing braces and doing exercises to build the muscles up. If the cause is due postural problems, this should fix it. If it is due to some sort of spinal degeneration or other endogenous reason, then you would want to use TCM to address this, and there is no reason why it wouldn't be maintained through good diet and yoga, and other healthful activities.

For example, please browse this study demonstrating maintained scoliosis improvement after chiropractic treatment. There are plenty of studies demonstrating TCM and healing bone/preventing bone wear. I can find them if you want.

How bad is your scoliosis and what was the cause of it? This will influence your treatment. I cannot imagine a physiological reason why the spine would ever be simply unable to heal from scoliosis. As far as I know, it simple has to be pushed back into position, then maintained through the muscles.

Thank you, this makes me relieved to hear this!!

I took and re-read the file copy of the results and it says: Lumbar Spine Scoliosis Hood To The Left Side (I Degree).
The cause of it - I don't know, but I suspect it has something to do with the way I masturbate.
I cross my legs to reach an orgasm - I've tried to open my legs out and reach an orgasm like that, but it is absolutely unsatisfying and not very nice, to wheres when I cross my legs, the orgasm is quite powerful and pleasurable, so yeah.
I hope this helps you in any way?

-------

Blitzkreig said:
Eric13 said:
Check this out.

Good find. Just another example how the issue can be treated simply and like everything else. These doctors are so badly misinformed by their jewish curriculum that they think everything is incurable.

I've asked the doctor that gave me the exercises to help me manage the scoliosis, if this can be fully treated and he just smiled at me and changed the subject as if my answer was non existent.

I've had this "friend" that I suspect was a jew or just heavily misguided xian prick, who is studying to become a brain, nervous system, immune system doctor and I asked him if this condition I am having can be cured - he said no, but it can be managed.

So, I apologize if I made myself not fully understood..

-------

Thank you all to who answered and I apologize for such a late reply - I want to finish my meditations and doing the F-RTR before I reply, that sometimes I just feel too tired to reply, hah.
Anyways, thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:

I can't really lay on my back or my back will "lock" itself up in that position and then I'll feel loads of pain, which frankly speaking - I'd rather avoid..

You should only do things that are doable and in your range. Back can be worked with many more asanas. For example, locust, bow or standing / sitting forward bend. Oh, and plough, for lower back, just to name a few.

Someone mentioned looking up yoga positions for scoliosis. I found this

For your condition take it very easy and never ever overdo it. You can overcome your challenge with a careful approach. Best of luck in your endeavor.

Henu the Great said:
NameHere said:

You should only do things that are doable and in your range. Back can be worked with many more asanas. For example, locust, bow or standing / sitting forward bend. Oh, and plough, for lower back, just to name a few.

Someone mentioned looking up yoga positions for scoliosis. I found this

For your condition take it very easy and never ever overdo it. You can overcome your challenge with a careful approach. Best of luck in your endeavor.

Hey!

I apologize for getting back so late at you!

Thank you so much!! I am going to do my best to do those poses!

Thank you all once again!!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back