Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beyond hurt

Dahaarkan said:
8Emily8 said:
What can I say? Your instincts are wrong. I made this account cause I wanted some kind of help or relief from my situation. I’ve been with Satan for a good while. Ask him your self. I’ve been here since the old forums but I never made an account cause I had nothing new to add to what the more experienced members were already adding.

I get there’s been a lot of infiltrators recently, but it’s not my fault you’re paranoid. Why even bother commenting on this thread if you though I was some infiltrator? I’m just having a really rough time, no need to be an a** dude.

The HPs are perfectly free to delete this thread if THEY feel I’m purposely trying to lead others astray. Which I’m not.

In the unlikely event that you aren't just a troll your situation is laughable at best. A really rough time is not having the money to pay bills or buy food, or having a serious injury or disease. Not being butthurt over stupid shit and wanting attention. You're just not going to get a lot of sympathy for me because people have given you advice and your stance is giving up before even trying.

I don't know how sheltered you must be to crack and collapse over just being insulted. I've told you repeatedly the gods do not harass Satanists, this is your own self-hating mind. At worst they may become distant.

I see right through you this strategy of fishing for goyim sympathy to get your posts approved, and then pretending like you're in a situation that can't be helped is very old and won't fly here. You created this account and started this thread to spread the poison of insecurity and fear of the gods among Satanists. It's beyond obvious when one looks at this thread logically, rather than emotionally.

Whatever dude, if you feel that way then leave this thread instead of starting drama. I HAVE taken advice from people here. And I AM doing better because of it.

So to you, someone who isn’t as advanced as you having doubts if Satan cares about them is considered laughable to you?? You’re the one being illogical here. I’m asking you to just get off the thread. You’re not helping. Your replies are obviously gonna remain here for people to see so they can make that judgment for themselves.

And you obviously didn’t use logic when you read the op part about not wasting your time here if you’re gonna kick me when I’m down.

I’ve just woken up to the fact that it most likely has been the enemy all this time... after a long time of going through this and here you are making an ass of yourself. I’m sorry you don’t value your time enough to do something productive, because I do.

What would I gain from lying on here? How is sympathy from complete strangers going to help me fix this issue???? Yes I thought this was unfixable, yes I typed most of the replies when I was at my lowest fucking point, yes I MEDITATED AGAIN after almost loosing hope the first time, yes I’m gonna keep on meditating and participating in the new rtr schedule, yes I’m still upset, yes I’m emotional, but I’m not an infiltrator.

If you honestly think that, then just stop wasting your time. I know the Gods will guide the HPs to delete this thread if it was harmful. I’m not reading or replying to your posts beyond this.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey Emily,

You know what this reminds me of? The rune Nauthiz.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Here's the description:
#10. Nauthiz is a rune of endurance and will. The mental strength to last. It represents the dark night of the soul. It is connected to the Hagl rune. When used in white magick, this rune gives defiance and the strength to carry on when all hope seems lost. It is a rune of survival and fearlessness in the face of death. When directed at another, this rune can give the spiritual strength to carry on and endure in the face of disaster. Used in black magick, it brings suffering and hardship. Naudh is a rune of friction and resistance. A rune of banishings and cleansing by fire. Naudh can be used in counter-spells. Develops the will and self-sufficiency. The rune of trial and testing. Obsidian is the gem used with this rune. Obsidian is also the gem of the planet Saturn which bestows hardship and endurance.

Depression is not very easy to get out of, and I think you're doing great, keeping up with meditations and all :) . But now it is important to work on strengthening yourself, and your mind.
So that you can keep saying with confidence that you are a good person, and doing great, and that whomever else thinks shit of you doesn't know what he or she is talking about.

I am not sure and maybe it was not understood in my last message on this topic, but it is important to learn to build ourselves up, to know ourselves fully, so that we can separate truth from lies. And to mature our views (I mean here, the time it takes to gain wisdom).
Also to understand that what it takes to lead your own life instead of being lead by others.

That’s a good idea, I’ll add wunjo to it later when I get the chance after work. I read your previous reply, thank you. I’ll take that into account.

NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:
Do you even understand what kind of BS you just said?
I think you are talking to me Ninrick.
So why is this BS? Enlighten me.

I have to apologise Lunar, I thought that you talked about Satan, I was very tired when I read this, but you talked about this christian guy. Sorry .

About that guy, I’m gonna do something about it on Saturday, either program my aura to repel him or something. I still gotta figure out what kind of working to do.

Dahaarkan said:
8Emily8 said:
What can I say? Your instincts are wrong. I made this account cause I wanted some kind of help or relief from my situation. I’ve been with Satan for a good while. Ask him your self. I’ve been here since the old forums but I never made an account cause I had nothing new to add to what the more experienced members were already adding.

I get there’s been a lot of infiltrators recently, but it’s not my fault you’re paranoid. Why even bother commenting on this thread if you though I was some infiltrator? I’m just having a really rough time, no need to be an a** dude.

The HPs are perfectly free to delete this thread if THEY feel I’m purposely trying to lead others astray. Which I’m not.

In the unlikely event that you aren't just a troll your situation is laughable at best. A really rough time is not having the money to pay bills or buy food, or having a serious injury or disease. Not being butthurt over stupid shit and wanting attention. You're just not going to get a lot of sympathy for me because people have given you advice and your stance is giving up before even trying.

I don't know how sheltered you must be to crack and collapse over just being insulted. I've told you repeatedly the gods do not harass Satanists, this is your own self-hating mind. At worst they may become distant.

I see right through you this strategy of fishing for goyim sympathy to get your posts approved, and then pretending like you're in a situation that can't be helped is very old and won't fly here. You created this account and started this thread to spread the poison of insecurity and fear of the gods among Satanists. It's beyond obvious when one looks at this thread logically, rather than emotionally.
Now this is real talk. Finally someone said it.

NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:
Do you even understand what kind of BS you just said?

I have to apologise Lunar, I thought that you talked about Satan, I was very tired when I read this, but you talked about this christian guy. Sorry .

Yes I was talking about the xian guy. Also Im not mad at you, if people disagree I want to know why - thats all :)

Hope you have a good day! And Hail Satan!

8Emily8 said:
NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

About that guy, I’m gonna do something about it on Saturday, either program my aura to repel him or something. I still gotta figure out what kind of working to do.

Does banishing or repelling someone count as black magic? Mars is in retrograde still so I wanna be sure to plant something effective out

Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Yes I was talking about the xian guy. Also Im not mad at you, if people disagree I want to know why - thats all :)

Well idk why but lately I have the feeling that I misunderstand everything and everybody and behave like jerk here.

I should really take a step back, not act like I know everything better than anyone else and foremost stop being rude towards other people, especially fellow SS.

I am again very sorry, my apologies!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Well idk why but lately I have the feeling that I misunderstand everything and everybody and behave like jerk here.

I should really take a step back, not act like I know everything better than anyone else and foremost stop being rude towards other people, especially fellow SS.

I am again very sorry, my apologies!

8Emily8 said:
Whatever dude, if you feel that way then leave this thread instead of starting drama. I HAVE taken advice from people here. And I AM doing better because of it.

So to you, someone who isn’t as advanced as you having doubts if Satan cares about them is considered laughable to you?? You’re the one being illogical here. I’m asking you to just get off the thread. You’re not helping. Your replies are obviously gonna remain here for people to see so they can make that judgment for themselves.

And you obviously didn’t use logic when you read the op part about not wasting your time here if you’re gonna kick me when I’m down.

I’ve just woken up to the fact that it most likely has been the enemy all this time... after a long time of going through this and here you are making an ass of yourself. I’m sorry you don’t value your time enough to do something productive, because I do.

What would I gain from lying on here? How is sympathy from complete strangers going to help me fix this issue???? Yes I thought this was unfixable, yes I typed most of the replies when I was at my lowest fucking point, yes I MEDITATED AGAIN after almost loosing hope the first time, yes I’m gonna keep on meditating and participating in the new rtr schedule, yes I’m still upset, yes I’m emotional, but I’m not an infiltrator.

If you honestly think that, then just stop wasting your time. I know the Gods will guide the HPs to delete this thread if it was harmful. I’m not reading or replying to your posts beyond this.

You don't have an issue at all this entire story is fabricated to make it seem like you are being victimized by the old gods. With the intent of scaring potential new members off this path.

Anyone who has been a Satanist for over a month will be aware through the information on the JoS website that the gods do not intrude uninvited, and intrusive harassment comes from the enemy. But I'm supposed to believe that you've been a Satanist for years and only now discovered this.

I know exactly what the next reply will be as well. A shitty farewell post saying how cruel and mean JoS members and that you're leaving forever because you were "harassed" on this thread. Not a bad idea, make a dogshit sob story making the gods look cruel, then spin it to make Satanists look cruel too.

Pretty good strategy, but executed very poorly. The impact of a member leaving isn't that great when they have been here for 2 days and their first post is slandering the gods.

I don't have to do much to prove my point. This account will not be used anymore since it's mission is done the dogshit post slandering the gods has made it into the forums, and now the account will become inactive, or start making meaningless short posts for a while since I have addressed this and the troll will improvise to keep the cover.

Dahaarkan said:
8Emily8 said:

You don't have an issue at all this entire story is fabricated to make it seem like you are being victimized by the old gods. With the intent of scaring potential new members off this path.

Anyone who has been a Satanist for over a month will be aware through the information on the JoS website that the gods do not intrude uninvited, and intrusive harassment comes from the enemy. But I'm supposed to believe that you've been a Satanist for years and only now discovered this.

I know exactly what the next reply will be as well. A shitty farewell post saying how cruel and mean JoS members and that you're leaving forever because you were "harassed" on this thread. Not a bad idea, make a dogshit sob story making the gods look cruel, then spin it to make Satanists look cruel too.

Pretty good strategy, but executed very poorly. The impact of a member leaving isn't that great when they have been here for 2 days and their first post is slandering the gods.

I don't have to do much to prove my point. This account will not be used anymore since it's mission is done the dogshit post slandering the gods has made it into the forums, and now the account will become inactive, or start making meaningless short posts for a while since I have addressed this and the troll will improvise to keep the cover.

Wow, now that you say it, it is very obvious to me that this is a fake story. Wow, I was even seriously worried for her. I even cried because I remembered how it is to receive such an attack and thought she goes to something even crueler.
But fucking shit, she lied all along. I am betting my LIFE on it, that such a story would never be possible with Satan and our Gods. She said she contacted them, that was a lie all along.

Wow. I am pretty naive.

Thanks, my soul can rest now.

Dahaarkan said:
8Emily8 said:

Respect dude, you really opened my eyes.

Dahaarkan said:

Only it was very much an issue. It FELT like I was being victimized by the gods. And I apologize if my wording made you take it the wrong way. But as I said before, I was in a frantic and panicked state when I wrote the first few replies.

Dahaarkan said:

I know what’s on the JoS. I’ve READ it many times. That’s why when I EXPERIENCED things differently I was confused and hurt. It’s only been recently that I’ve taken my meditations really really seriously and hyper focused on my astral senses to communicate with the gods. Then this issue started.

Dahaarkan said:

You’re wrong. I’m not deleting or abandoning my account just because you keep accusing me of being a troll.

Dahaarkan said:

Listen here, Mageson II. You don’t have to do much to prove your point because you’ve already deemed me an infiltrator in your mind. There is LITERALLY nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise. I could do a rtr right in front of you and you’d accuse me of lip syncing. The fact that I’m defending myself will incline you to think I’m a troll as well. I admit, the thread started ugly, and I have already apologized and gathered myself emotionally.

I’m here to get help. If you’re just gonna keep wasting your time on someone you think is a dogshit troll then really that’s your own fault. Do a rtr if you think I’m an infiltrator. Do SOMETHING productive rather than derail this thread.

8Emily8 said:
Please approach Satan without these or any other kind of prejudices. Without any thoughts in the head.

These are no doubt , enemy psychic attacks on you making you think of yourself as a victim.

Have no doubts when you approach Him.

And you should first be kind to yourself. The thoughts you are having about His Demons is just nonsense being built-up because you haven't been cleaning your aura and protecting I guess.

You also need to do void meditation. Please do it. For your own sake. For yourself.

Make a pledge, a promise to yourself and follow 40 day empowerment program by HP hoodedcobra.

1) It should be very clear (if what you said were true) that the enemy attacks you hardcore, not the gods.

2) Satan would help you if you were an SS and approached him. No doubt about that.

3) You certainly talk a lot, for someone who was not active on those forums before. You came out of the blue... yet you claim you were here for a very long time.

4) You play the victim and you cry out loud, do you know who also plays victim all the time? Take a guess.

5) A SS who is as long with Satan as you „were“, would never even consider leaving.

6) You said you left Satan, then you decide to join the JOY of SATAN forums and stay longer than you ever have before. Big lol.

Wow you really got me because I really felt pity for you. Your lies won’t work anymore.

sahasrarabliss said:
8Emily8 said:
Please approach Satan without these or any other kind of prejudices. Without any thoughts in the head.

These are no doubt , enemy psychic attacks on you making you think of yourself as a victim.

And you should first be kind to yourself. The thoughts you are having about His Demons is just nonsense being built-up because you haven't been cleaning your aura and protecting I guess.

You also need to do void meditation. Please do it. For your own sake. For yourself.

Make a pledge, a promise to yourself and follow 40 day empowerment program by HP hoodedcobra.

Dude xD if what she says is true, she probably has been longer around than you are and is more advanced xD but you are still cute x3

8Emily8 said:
You’re wrong. I’m not deleting or abandoning my account just because you keep accusing me of being a troll.

Listen here, Mageson II. You don’t have to do much to prove your point because you’ve already deemed me an infiltrator in your mind. There is LITERALLY nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise. I could do a rtr right in front of you and you’d accuse me of lip syncing. The fact that I’m defending myself will incline you to think I’m a troll as well. I admit, the thread started ugly, and I have already apologized and gathered myself emotionally.

I’m here to get help. If you’re just gonna keep wasting your time on someone you think is a dogshit troll then really that’s your own fault. Do a rtr if you think I’m an infiltrator. Do SOMETHING productive rather than derail this thread.

It's interesting that you bring up mageson because in that situation I had been holding back my own intuition and thoughts for years, pushing it to the back of my mind as if it's just my personal illogical bias.

I learned something very important from the mageson situation. My intuition is often accurate and I need to start listening to it. I hope others have learned this also.

I've completely dismantled what you were trying to accomplish with this thread. That's why all you have left is begging me to stop posting. You can't leave the forum because that proves my previous point, but you're also not a Satanist so you can't keep a clean and genuine activity on the account for long either. At best you will start making short, meaningless replies to threads with many views to try to keep your cover.

You're just fucked really, best to just give it up. Come back when you're at least somewhat competent with social maneuvering because this attempt was laughable.

It was not a lie, it was my imagination. And even if it never happened, I believe it, and even now I believe it. My imagination is real in my mind.
real-in-my-mind.jpg

8Emily8 said:

If I had a dime for how much this happened to me only to be proven wrong time and time again and not only that but forgiven and understood by Satan and the gods in that even today after so many fuck-ups they still care and have given me very real help in things both spiritually and physically, I'd be damn rich.

I will tell you from direct and multiple experience that this is all in your head and it is fears and worries. Satan and the gods do not use you in any form of abuse, they do not hate you, and I can almost laugh because there is no way they would ever tell you to not bother them or to leave them alone or any of that jazz at all. In my experience the 'worst' thing they've ever told me in that context is to have faith in my own strength to help myself because they know I actually can and want me to thrive on that, which is a positive thing, not a 'leave us alone and stop being so damn fucking dependent' or anything like that, they're very kind and understanding in their words and would never cause you emotional turmoil or strife like that. When I can't handle something or I'm lost or confused they still guide and help me to this day.

I'll tell you what's happening because, yes, I've experienced it. You opened your clairaudience centres you said and this is where it all started. I'm gonna tell you right now how hard it is to filter outside of your own mind to hear what is actually being said to you from someone other than yourself, very hard. Unless your a damn skilled adept in controlling your own mind. Key phrase: your own mind.

Yes you can hear things on the astral but do you know what you also hear? Your own thoughts. Your own fears, your own worries and emotional turmoil's however subtle, subconscious or unintentional it may be. Even when you're not purposefully or actively doing it and no you're not usually aware you're doing it unless you know like how I do in how it works. It manifests from the subtlest of intent that activates from your 6th chakra, which is why any subconscious activity such as emotional fears or worries will cause them to manifest and yes it does sound exactly like someone else is saying it to you, but it's you saying it from these own subconscious intents of yours.

Telepathic communication follows the path of intent, it is our thoughts in what we want to say and in meaning it that directs the more specified manifestation of it, they are actually two separate things. But when our thoughts do not match up with the intent in that we aren't trying to telepathically communicate and thus we are not directing what any telepathy should say, then your intents can still relay a manifestation of your own inner emotions/fears/worries or 'background thoughts' in place of your conscious and active thoughts, and this can relay straight back to your own self for you to hear as a form of telepathy.

I had been through the same song and dance as you are in right now when I started working with my clairaudience and having psychic hearing to a degree, I can feel and see when an intent or subconscious thought of mine unintentionally rebounds back to my own hearing as I simultaneously focus on my own being and self even slightly causing for me to receive my own thoughts telepathically. It's a whole other level of 'talking to yourself' and it can only ever be an annoyance.

I was signed, shown and told time and time again that it was me doing all of that, not them. The REASON they're seemingly not giving you any signs and such to refute these thoughts and reveal how wrong and incorrect your fears and worries are is the same reason I was suggested as to why they didn't do it for me when all of that same stuff was happening on my end. Even with other matters like when I thought I was being attacked constantly by the enemy or something and was so very convinced because it mimicked so much of past attacks I had and even new attacks upon myself with even elemental weaponry and I kept asking for their help in stopping such attacks because I couldn't handle them but they wouldn't.

"Because you have to realize it's you that's doing it first".

By believing so strongly I was being attacked, I was manifesting it upon myself with my own powers and thoughts, it was my own doing. They couldn't help me, because the source was my own self, and even if they did give a temporary assist they would've had to keep on repeatedly doing it over and over again and I never would've figured out that I could do such things to myself and that I was and then realize to stop it. And yes, when I realized without a doubt that it was me and ceased the worries, beliefs and fears, the 'attacks' completely stopped instantly and never happened again.

When it comes to clairaudience furthermore then, it was uncovered to me that this is because if they give you those signs and then all of that garbage is still being 'spoken to you' from your own self and you're not aware that it is you doing it, then you're going to repeatedly do it and believe that it's Satan and the gods and it's going to repeatedly refute and make obsolete their efforts in signing you any physical or spiritual proof that it isn't them which would turn the whole mess into an unnecessary repeating cycle that ultimately goes no where.

After I realized it was all me and made the efforts to recover and assert this fact and remind myself, I was able to see the signs and proof they were giving me in better clarity that they care. The most recent positive aid in this context from Satan is when I had to throw out some shirts of mine leaving me with very little to wear for even one week and then but a few days later someone came to my door wanting to donate five free brand new shirts perfectly my size to me. Look for positive conveniences like that, they are very assuredly rewards for your efforts and a show of their love and care for you.

Satan and the gods care about you, and they are immensely understanding to degrees I literally cannot fathom from my own experience and the stupid shit I've done in mistakes. They see and know deep in your true soul who you truly are and your real intentions, and they know for a fact that you are not your fears or worries, they understand what you go through and they do love you and want what's best for you like any parent/teacher/guardian would for any child.

Satan never abandons you first. You would have to be the one to abandon him first and you have to actually mean it deep in your soul 100% too before he would ever leave you, which when you're a true child of his, both now and from past lives and hold your love and devotion for him strongly, is an impossible feat. Even if you're ever afraid of abandoning him, or fearing you will somehow betray or hurt him in some way, clearly being afraid of that should be sign enough that you won't and would never mean it and he also knows himself that such are only fears you are needlessly burdening yourself with and that you need to free yourself of.

I was deathly afraid too once that I said some stupid or rude things out of emotional suffering, fears, worries and despair towards him and freaked out feeling awful and horrible after clarity of what I did. I was afraid every time that he left me because of it or because of some stupid mistake I made time and again, only to be proven wrong in that he's right back there at my side like he always has been and always is, helping me recover from the struggle and emotional burdens I had unwittingly placed upon myself, still guiding me, still comforting me when I need it, still showing me how to get out of those pits and still encouraging me to have faith in my own strength and powers telling me I'm stronger than I think.

He knows and understands full well that you only say such things and act out in such a way because you're suffering and that you're under emotional strife and are just caught up in your own fears and worries, he's proven to me undeniably that he understands you don't mean it, and when you realize yourself and come out of the struggles you put yourself in he's still right there by your side guiding you and helping you along as a true caring father would and teaching you how to assert yourself out of such fears.

You need to believe this yourself. They will NEVER say such things to you, especially when it hurts you so much. If the gods ever needed to tell us a harsh truth even, they bide their time and wait for when we are having a day when we're feeling very confident in ourselves or when planetary energies are in line enough for us to be able to handle such like a breeze and they'd always informed me of such truths of myself on those kinds of days in a kind and gentle manner. They're never rude, they're never harsh, they've never insulted me and they've never done anything malicious to me, ever. Any negative ideas, thoughts, experiences or feelings that they ever had or did were always, without fail, later revealed to me to have been either myself or an enemy attack.

It has been said and clarified that Satan would never burden you with anything you cannot handle, he will never force stressors upon you beyond your capability of coping and he will never abuse you for any kind of selfish gain ever. If you feel you are being overburdened or stressed, these are only your own emotions and likely not the reality. However if you actually are quite legitimately burdened and even in casual confidence and positive strength of yourself you struggle to handle it, then you must realize it is not Satan forcing or 'making' you do these things, it is you.

Anything you do for him regardless is rewarded in some way with various things, and you may not even notice them at all, you have to have an open mind and look out for such things. From more protection, to even further extra steps of guidance and help with something you're struggling in, to gifts and positive conveniences that help you, as well as the feeling of the love he gives during a hard time or when you're in real need of it when you open up to him and trust him, usually in such cases he will also urge you with encouragement of your own strength, to be happy with your own confidence as well as he has done so for me and always in a positive way, he cares and wants what's best for you.

But in order to feel that love from your heart chakra from him, you have to trust him. Distrust towards something spiritually closes off the heart chakra and blocks it from receiving anything of such which is where Satan's energy of love is felt when he sends it to you in your soul to feel from him, it is very comforting energy. In the case of someone bad with this is blocking from distrust, it is good, in the case of someone like Satan... it only hurts you.

You must realize all of that garbage you are hearing, all of those insults and negative things, it is not from him or any of the gods. You are unwittingly telepathically saying them to yourself as a manifestation of your own fears and worries of believing that it's going to be said to you or believing that it's them, remember manifestations are directed by our own beliefs. And I can almost guarantee in my suspicions that you actually had such fears and worries before you even opened your clairaudience centres, and when you did open them, you simply started to hear those fears and worries and that's all.

It's you that's saying it to yourself, not them. You need to realize this and you need to assert it. "It's just me talking to myself, it's no more different than asking myself how my day is or wondering what the weather's going to be like". Let go of the fears, stop these worries, calm yourself and realize it's just you. And when you, with full intent and belief, know and realize the thoughts are your own and that your fears and worries are completely incorrect and not true, this self-manifestation of these insults and such will stop, and you will further realize it was you all along, just like it did with me.

A correction to be made though is that you've created an association from your own fears and these thoughts in tying with going to bed, so you've unwittingly programmed the astral with your thought process to be in that the moment you're afraid you're going to hear those insults and all that garbage you're saying to yourself when going to bed, then when you do go to bed you trigger that astral programming and it activates, causing your own mind to do that exact thing and veer into those fears and energies, which is why it happens every night pretty much without fail, because you believe it's going to happen and then let the fears control you and manifest it thus you are making it happen. Don't you think that's a little on the nose?

You've associated on the astral in psychic programming both your bed and this thought process, so then when you try to go to bed you will hear those insults and feel and hear those fears and awful things, and then when you do go to bed you activate that programming causing it to actually happen and directing you mind to veer to such false beliefs. You need to deprogram this by realizing in full truth and comfort for yourself that it's just you that's been doing it the whole time and relax.

Knowing the truth of anything in what's actually going on helps to handle it and counter it if it's something that's been a problem for you. Fortunately there are people such as myself that have been through these exact things who can reveal such truths and explanations to you and help you see what's actually going on and correct the issue.

NinRick said:

1) duh... I was/am being attacked by the enemy. Did you not read my post where I realize this????

2)I’ve already gotten signs i should start meditating again. So I mean.. he did.

3) I didn’t “come out of the blue” I ALREADY explained this in a previous post. I’ve been lurking on the forums and I didn’t post cause I didn’t feel the need to since the more advance members were mainly posting and helping people with stuff I didn’t know about yet. I still read sermons and important posts.

4) I came here to vent and rant. I was legitimately sad and thought that Satan left me. I legitimately FELT disposable and I THOUGHT I wasn’t welcomed by Satan.

5) do.. do you even know how the enemy manipulates people? Do you know they will try everything to make an SS leave???? I was sad about leavening. I didn’t WANT to leave. I felt pressure to leave, thinking I was disposable to Satan. If I wasn’t I wouldn’t feel the need to rant as a last ditch effort to find relief and help. I’ve been with Satan for years yes, but I have only been seriously meditating for a couple of years. Before, I was dumb, really young and only meditated once in a while. Obviously I wouldn’t get anywhere spiritually like that. But I did read sermons and learn things, which gave me motivation to start seriously.

6) read #5

I cried when I read your post. I really did. And even though you think I’m some dumb Jew infiltrator, I still thank you for reaching out to me. It really was a relief that someone went through something similar. But go off I guess, believe what you want. Hope you all participate in the warfare schedule. I know I will be.

I’m doing better now, so I still thank everyone who posted with advice, and the HP for his sermon. I’ll atleast have that to look back in case the attacks start up bad again. I won’t fall for it anymore. I don’t want to post here anymore since it’s been hijacked by people who wholeheartedly believe im a Jew troll. My questions about doing a working to banish someone and this better my life is still unanswered and I’m running out of time till Saturday.

This thread I made has helped, but it’s getting stupidly toxic, and I can only defend myself so much. The last thing I need to read is how unwelcomed I am after going thorough what I did. Sorry I came off as erratic and whiny.

NinRick said:
Hey, I am very sorry for your situation and how you feel.

Let me tell you what, the enemy knows where to hit you in order to make you leave Satan.

I also was on the brink of stopping to be a SS, I thought I was not worthy and that I was the worst scum. Man I even cried, I usually never cry, like really never. It just really really hit hard.

The problem is that the enemy knows the best way to attack you, in order to do alot of psychological damage and tries to drive you away from Satan.

I do not want to share how they got me, because eventho it was an attack, it really really is something that I am deeply ashamed of.

Well I got attacked, my psyche was wrecked for 2 Weeks straight (yeah not a long time but still it was hard) then I gave in, collapsed on the floor, cried and told Satan everything and that I am in no way worthy of being one of his people and that I will just leave him so I am not a burden and a shame to him. At that moment I finished what I wanted to say, I felt a rush of comforting beautiful energy, my room was engulfed in light, and the thoughts/voices disappeared. I was sooo happy.
I think Father Satan just wants that we can openly speak to him and not to try to keep anything secret from him. No matter what it is. Because the moment I came in honesty to him, he saved me.

This is the story that makes me wanna cry every time I think about it. I would even die for father any time, but he doesn’t need corpses he needs people who are alive, do well and work for him.

Some months after that, I did a FRTR and the same attack started.. Bit this time I had much time to reflect what has happened, what kind of attack that was etc. Then I said „do you really think that I am this stupid, you little piece of shit?! You really think that I will fall for that same trap a 2nd time?!! You will never drive me Away from Satan!“ I also insulted it heavily.
It was then that I saw a grey, a really ugly and fat grey. I was boiling, I insulted it threatened it, pointed all of my hate against it, destroyed the picture of that grey, with blades, ripped it apart, shredded it, burned it, I basically attacked it with all my hate. But no matter what I did, it came back right after. I did this for a couple of minutes, and got pretty exhausted. Then I dawned to me that I had to act quick and that I probably should tell Satan right away that this happened again.
And I also thought „maybe I shouldn’t have had insulted that grey so hard and attacked it with all my hate“, a voice appeared in my head and said „No, If someone attacks you, have to give it your all and retaliate!“ and the grey was gone the same moment the voice/thought appeared. This was father Satan once again saving me.

Maybe my experience helps you. I can not imagine that father would be like this at all. I would bet everything I own on it.
The enemy knows how to push your buttons.

Reflect on what is happening to you. You can solve this problem and be free.

The thing I learned is, that Satan knows everything, everywhere at all times, but he wants us to really trust in him and come in full honesty to him. This also stands on the JoS. Now I know what it means.

Reflect, think, and do what you have to do in order to be free, it must be really hard for you to have to go through this for so long. Even if you think that you are alone, you are not.

Satan does not test whether or not you are strong or weak, but whether or not you are honest to him. At least this is what I believe now.

I allways immagine the enemys burning with blue satanic flames, they realy don´t like this. Keep in mind, if someone is attacking you, this also means he/she/it has build a connection to you, so you can use this connection to send your blue flames and roast them.

It´s similar, if someone punshes you, he can´t cover himself fully, so use this opening.

blue_flame.jpg

Ghost in the Machine said:
Wow.. your post went into full detail of what’s been happening. Reading your reply has really calmed me down.. I’ll be sure to keep this in mind from now on. Im kicking myself for letting my hatred and anger be misdirected and out of control for so long... fuck

Can I request this thread be closed? Not because I’ve been ~!*exposed*!~ or whatever, but because this thread has overall helped me but now it’s just turning into a bad thread thats wasting everyone’s time. (Yes I’m aware this will make me look bad cause of what Dahaarkan said.) But I’m doing better now, and was starting to improve even before he made his post. Despise the claims of some here.. I’m not leaving the forums, nor am I a jew/troll.

The warfare schedule starts today, I ask those attacking me to focus your energy on that instead. If I was a Jew troll that would devastate me wouldn’t it?? Go hard on RTRs. I’ll be participating too and I can guarantee you it won’t be me who will be roasted by them.

NinRick said:

Maybe its a good thing to take a step back but you know what it is with the people on here? Or in general, there are only a few whom its good to share your emotions with, but in most cases, especially because you can't see who they are online, it'd be better to detach a bit from them, and share what you can without making it too personal.

Now I did have the thought 'is this legit' when I read the first post, but, I've been myself at a point where I'd write like that, regardless of Satanism.

As such I dont think every person is just going to 'quit'. And the people that do so on their own accord, its their own problem. Some will find their way back eventually.

But if someone is genuinely asking for help, why shouldn't you?

NinRick said:
sahasrarabliss said:
8Emily8 said:

Dude xD if what she says is true, she probably has been longer around than you are and is more advanced xD but you are still cute x3

Oh. Ok. I'm here since 2012. Wasted alot of time. Love issues wasted most of my time. It seems and has also been stated that the enemy uses your weaknesses points against you.

And Emily's situation is being worsen by enemy or by herself. Mostly by herself. So she shouldn't waste her time on these negative thoughts.

sahasrarabliss said:
And Emily's situation is being worsen by enemy or by herself. Mostly by herself. So she shouldn't waste her time on these negative thoughts.

You’re right... I had the though recently that instead of saying “Satan has never proved that he cared about me” I should be thinking “HOW HAS Satan proved he cares about me?” I’ve been all over the place mentally and emotionally so it’s not impossible that I’ve missed signs. I did hear a “thank you” this morning before waking up. So I’ll just continue to meditate and spam warfare.

I’ll take a small break from focusing on my astral senses to collect myself mentally and I’ll know what to look out for in the future when I start to work on them again.

8Emily8 said:
Wow.. your post went into full detail of what’s been happening. Reading your reply has really calmed me down.. I’ll be sure to keep this in mind from now on. Im kicking myself for letting my hatred and anger be misdirected and out of control for so long... fuck

Can I request this thread be closed? Not because I’ve been ~!*exposed*!~ or whatever, but because this thread has overall helped me but now it’s just turning into a bad thread thats wasting everyone’s time. (Yes I’m aware this will make me look bad cause of what Dahaarkan said.) But I’m doing better now, and was starting to improve even before he made his post. Despise the claims of some here.. I’m not leaving the forums, nor am I a jew/troll.

The warfare schedule starts today, I ask those attacking me to focus your energy on that instead. If I was a Jew troll that would devastate me wouldn’t it?? Go hard on RTRs. I’ll be participating too and I can guarantee you it won’t be me who will be roasted by them.

Don't worry about it or let it get to you.

Unless people are strong enough inclined to psychic matters they won't understand no matter how much you tell them how "it all being in your head" actually is very debilitating and how much you can become your own worst nightmare. Yes it is imagination, but it is imagination that is doing real harm because where our imagination goes is how we direct energy and manifest things to happen, not many understand how bad it is to believe your being attacked and then having your very own witchpower/bioelectricity manifesting your own attack upon yourself from such beliefs when nothing is actually attacking you, and yes it is made to feel very real and convincing if you're powerful enough. You feel the negative energy, the coldness, the dread everything upon your aura, soul or chakras exactly as if it was something else attacking you, but it's just you and your beliefs, therefore you can stop it.

It helps to know when it's just you and that you need to just calm down, never hurts to have someone there to clarify. I can understand how awful it can feel to be attacking yourself and not knowing you are, the mind can be a chamber of chaos without knowledge or discipline/control.

I would suggest not bothering in responding any further to the others transgressions on the subject here no matter what more they say, like I said they won't understand until they reach that level and experience it for themselves, which is also understandable, nobody's perfect and I don't blame them. Trying to defend yourself will just give even more negative impressions, trust me I know. Not everyone here is going to jump to such immature assumptions though, you needed real help and those of us who took it seriously provided it.

My advice to you is if at any point you start panicking about an attack or being afraid of something and it starts manifesting and you start actually 'feeling' it, quickly just stop what you're doing, take a deep breath, focus on your physical surroundings, the here and now, centre yourself and just assert that it's all just in your head and that you're fine, none of it is actually happening. Because really, do you notice it never occurs or happens when you're distracted with something or your mind is focused elsewhere? It only starts up when you think about it right, even a little bit? If it really was an attack or what have you, it would happen regardless of confidence in it not being you, regardless of distraction and regardless of your attention being elsewhere.

The second you think, bring your attention to or start worrying about a fear or believe something negative, you end up manifesting it yourself. It's not real.

You should practice closing your chakras and blocking out harmful energies in your protection, intend it in your protective aura too, shiny black energy even just in passive focus can help you detach from psychic matters just enough to ground yourself and gain control. Use white-gold to cleanse anything you did to yourself out from your chakras, soul and aura afterwords when you calm down and gain control.

Grounding and logical focus is needed because the rulerships of psychic things are entirely absent from it, just remember that when you think you need some more centreing and stability. Don't dwell too much on psychic things or constantly live in your head when there's no necessary need to, it can tip the scale of energy balance in your soul in overpowering those powers to more wild and uncontrolled levels.

Indulging in matters of the lower chakras and the physical material realm represent stability and are needed to have control and discipline. Doing something physical like exercising, going for a walk, doing something logical like math, a crossword puzzle, a strategic video game even (survival and strategy games are good for this, plenty on Steam) or even just focusing on Earth element matters like construction, building, digging in the dirt in gardening, things that require labour. All that stuff can help stabilize you and focus on the here and now and gain some more grounding.

I hope you only do well from here on.

I would suggest not bothering in responding any further to the others transgressions on the subject here no matter what more they say, like I said they won't understand until they reach that level and experience it for themselves, which is also understandable, nobody's perfect and I don't blame them. Trying to defend yourself will just give even more negative impressions, trust me I know. Not everyone here is going to jump to such immature assumptions though, you needed real help and those of us who took it seriously provided it.

You do understand such psychic attacks or delusional episodes are something that is experienced by many Satanists and it's something that comes up every now and then and this issue is actually quite common.

The difference is when a person is new it's normal to experience such things and be confused as they are starting the process of cleaning. The reason this person claims to be a Satanist for years is to give some validity to the initial claim that they were being harassed by the gods. New members look to those with years of experience for guidance and when you have a "veteran" Satanist claiming to have years of experience telling everybody that they are being viciously harassed by the gods to the point of becoming suicidal you can imagine what this creates in the minds of new bloods.

Their stance on the subject, and insisting that they were being victimized and abandoned by the gods was only changed after being accused of being a troll. All advice was being rejected as in their own words "it's no use guys", but then suddenly someone called them a troll and NOW they take all the advice and instantly feel better and change their attitude.

How a person who has supposedly been deeply scarred and is in severe emotional pain can do a complete 180 and instantly change their mindset and stance after 1 reply is insane. Remember this person was suicidal and had completely given up. But it's a complete change and instant recovery in terms of going from a suicidal mindset to one of perseverance and keep fighting.

If this does not rouse any suspicion in you well I don't know what else to tell you dude. You do not suspect, you do not act upon or address suspicious behavior. You have a big open heart for anybody who comes to you telling you that they have a problem. And this is why jews control the world.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

It's important to give the benefit of the doubt, and in spite of all I said I gave honest advice, in case this is a real person.

But suspicion must be voiced. There are too many red flags to just ignore and keep quiet.

Dahaarkan said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

It's important to give the benefit of the doubt, and in spite of all I said I gave honest advice, in case this is a real person.

But suspicion must be voiced. There are too many red flags to just ignore and keep quiet.

Look, not everyone is honest about the time dedicated, or their age. Especially on the forums.
Also not everyone is on the same stage of advancement either.
Some people touch on things in their first year and others do the same things in their 5th year or later.

It depends on personal issues, strength, environment etc etc.

The thing is, there was a problem. Thats why we responded.

Dahaarkan said:

You do understand such psychic attacks or delusional episodes are something that is experienced by many Satanists and it's something that comes up every now and then and this issue is actually quite common.

The difference is when a person is new it's normal to experience such things and be confused as they are starting the process of cleaning. The reason this person claims to be a Satanist for years is to give some validity to the initial claim that they were being harassed by the gods. New members look to those with years of experience for guidance and when you have a "veteran" Satanist claiming to have years of experience telling everybody that they are being viciously harassed by the gods to the point of becoming suicidal you can imagine what this creates in the minds of new bloods.

Their stance on the subject, and insisting that they were being victimized and abandoned by the gods was only changed after being accused of being a troll. All advice was being rejected as in their own words "it's no use guys", but then suddenly someone called them a troll and NOW they take all the advice and instantly feel better and change their attitude.

How a person who has supposedly been deeply scarred and is in severe emotional pain can do a complete 180 and instantly change their mindset and stance after 1 reply is insane. Remember this person was suicidal and had completely given up. But it's a complete change and instant recovery in terms of going from a suicidal mindset to one of perseverance and keep fighting.

If this does not rouse any suspicion in you well I don't know what else to tell you dude. You do not suspect, you do not act upon or address suspicious behavior. You have a big open heart for anybody who comes to you telling you that they have a problem. And this is why jews control the world.

A veteran Satanist or someone advancing on this path usually doesn't start reaching or experiencing psychic stuff until later on in their development, most Satanist's starting out are trying to open and tune into psychic abilities because that's the one thing so shut down over generations of atrophy. Everything for beginners is teaching members how to use their psychic mind to direct energy, sense it and the astral.

For some people this can take years and years to start getting into the nitty gritty when they start getting a lot of power with it. Fears and anxieties like the OP are also something that can drag on for extended periods of time due to confusion and nobody having any idea what is going on or giving them the solutions and cause for it because they don't know, but I do know because I did experience it and a lot and I was given the answers by Satan and the gods to fix it which worked like a dream, and not in my earlier years either, I'm talking 5 to 7 years later on this path.

Even with suspicion any advice I give anyone is a post others may happen upon and read, troll or not real Satanists and people do experience problems like this and if they're ever guided to find a post such as this to help them, then all the better. I never make things personal with an 'open heart' for anyone specific, I care about the whole not the half.

If I go around assuming everyone who wants or needs help is a jew or troll than how do I find the drive to help anyone at all? I don't have the time to start sifting through posts for each individual who asks a question to determine if they're some how deludedly 'worthy' of help, though I appreciate very much when other members point such things out to me. Even if I am suspicious I objectively put the information out and walk away, as I've said real Satanists and people who need it will find such posts anyways or I can even link or refer to it at a future time like I have before for some topics.

There isn't a single soul in this ministry where I'd ever pick 'favourites', this is a job to me on behalf of Satan, not a social coddling spree. I appreciate the warning though and will keep your post in consideration and I thank you for the time you put into writing it. And in regards to the OP we'll only wait and see what happens. I've given the explanation and the answers in full detail, all they need is self-discipline and control over their own mind, there's no reason for me to go on or stress that any further than I already have.

Here he comes to yet again ruin this thread!! It ended nicely with Ghost in the Machine’s reply, now here you are...yet again.

I’ve explained it so many times already. I’m not claiming to be a superior, advanced,senior member who knows everything. Just because I have been dedicated for years doesn’t mean I’ve been fully meditating the whole time to my potential. And even though I have read a lot of sermons, have done SOME meditation sprinkled here and there over the years, it’s only recently that I’ve buckled down and started really trying to advance. Gosh you’re absolutely frustrating!

Haven’t you said enough? There is NOTHING I can do to prove to your stubborn self that I’m not an infiltrator. If I leave, “well she’s been an infiltrator this whole time that go exposed!” If I stay “she’s just trying to behave since she got called out!”

You said:

“In the unlikely event that you aren't just a troll your situation is laughable at best. A really rough time is not having the money to pay bills or buy food, or having a serious injury or disease. Not being butthurt over stupid shit and wanting attention. You're just not going to get a lot of sympathy for me because people have given you advice and your stance is giving up before even trying.”

Do you have any idea how fucked up that first part is??? Even if I wasn’t deemed an infiltrator to you, you’d still be an ass.
Just cause I’m not homeless or broke doesn’t negate the fucking pain I felt. And guess what? I ended up taking everyone’s advice here. And I’ve decided to not give up. I’ve told you several time to not waste time on here and do RTRs instead. Fucking laughable.

I was starting to make progress with myself BEFORE Dahaarkan made his accusation. I didn’t “suddenly change”, a lot of stuff went on behind the scenes with me. You know... NOT in the forums, but personal. And it takes a while for posts to be approved. I made those posts in a bad mental state, and when I calmed down a few hours later... those replies were JUST posted to the forums. I’m so sick of this.. it’s tiring. But I know he’s not gonna stop.

NinRick said:

I will keep that in mind. Can I program my aura into this blue flames?

I tryed this for a while:

"I´m at all times, someone attacks me spiritualy, sending blue satanic flames, leeching there energys, purified by the blue satanic flames, in a healthy and beneficial way for me." x18

(keep in mind someone said this is bullshit the blue flames can´t purify energy, I had the opposite expierience or I allways did send it back to them with RC1&2. You can also cut out the leeching part, I included it so there energy does empower me and so they get more damage. A nice combo :D )

You can immagine your self/aura engulfed in blue satanic flames. Since it is satanic (from satan) and you use satanic magic this should feel good for you, it did /does for me.

blue_flame.jpg

NinRick said:

I will keep that in mind. Can I program my aura into this blue flames?

did forget to include positive in the affirmation.

NinRick said:
1) It should be very clear (if what you said were true) that the enemy attacks you hardcore, not the gods.

2) Satan would help you if you were an SS and approached him. No doubt about that.

3) You certainly talk a lot, for someone who was not active on those forums before. You came out of the blue... yet you claim you were here for a very long time.

4) You play the victim and you cry out loud, do you know who also plays victim all the time? Take a guess.

5) A SS who is as long with Satan as you „were“, would never even consider leaving.

6) You said you left Satan, then you decide to join the JOY of SATAN forums and stay longer than you ever have before. Big lol.

Wow you really got me because I really felt pity for you. Your lies won’t work anymore.

Well we can't say she hasn't been on the old forums either brother.

Also about Satan giving you help, that
is correct, but if you didn't approach him because of constant enemy attack would you do it? No. You would be apprehensive.

Actually she didn't really ask that much sympathy. Honestly what I felt from my intuition. She just needed some help.

That is incorrect. Vovim Baghe I think was back then with the JoS but later derailed. So that argument can't be put there. It depends on the individual.

I don't remember her per se saying she left Satan. Maybe I skimmed past it. Regardless, l do remember her saying she would rather die since *Satan*(Enemy Grey's) forsake her and she felt down.

I cannot not say about this much, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. If she is a SS, she's working on herself as she said. However if she is indeed an infiltrator, well that will come to light. What is required is patience. Let things play out.

Dahaarkan said:
My intuition tells me this is a troll account created to give the impression that the old gods are aggressive, unforgiving and cruel, and to plant insecurities in new members. The creation of the account just to start a thread on this specific topic makes it beyond obvious to me.

The gods do not waste their time harassing random people, this does not happen. Nothing about this person's story makes any sense and never in all my years as a Satanist have I experienced or heard of someone who experienced such things. It's just blatant made up bullshit in the form of a sob story to try to gain sympathy and approval. To get this poison across and try to scare new people off this path.

Satan does not abandon Satanists this also does not happen, and has never happened outside of cases of treason. People may become distant or disorganized, but the dedication is forever, and it goes both ways. People fail and fall repeatedly on the path of self betterment and nobody is punished or abandoned for making mistakes.

You punish yourself if you do not learn from them, and don't continue to move forward. The gods do not punish or abandon Satanists over such petty nonsense. In my personal experience, Satan especially is very patient and welcoming.

My intuition tells me the same its a bullock story i,m 6 years Satanist and i have newer experience this before the gods where always
friendly and helpful.

Ramier108666 said:
NinRick said:
----

It's entirely possible such fears and doubts can take hold of you, and it's even worse when you're psychically inclined and then those fears and doubts actually astrally manifest before you in sight, sound, telepathy, feeling, touch, energy, everything and making you even further believe them even though you're creating them yourself.

People too strong in emotion can have these issues and lack of control over them because emotions are a powerful reflectant of inclination to the psychic chakras, thus psychic matters. Which is why I'm not surprised at the OPs emotion-based outbursts in their self-defense here even though I warned them not to reply to anything further because others aren't going to understand it as such and just see it as somehow further 'proof' for their opinions. Doesn't mean they're a troll, if anything it's just a further association to what I stated their issue to be which is their fears and such regarding the gods being a psychic delusion over lack of psychic control and grounding.

Too little control over emotions also signs as too little control over psychic manifestations because they both tie in energy and tunings. The OP just needs to learn how to tune out of this and centre themselves a bit more logically for a more controlled balance.

Ramier108666 said:
NinRick said:
----

It's entirely possible such fears and doubts can take hold of you, and it's even worse when you're psychically inclined and then those fears and doubts actually astrally manifest before you in sight, sound, telepathy, feeling, touch, energy, everything and making you even further believe them even though you're creating them yourself.

People too strong in emotion can have these issues and lack of control over them because emotions are a powerful reflectant of inclination to the psychic chakras, thus psychic matters. Which is why I'm not surprised at the OPs emotion-based outbursts in their self-defense here even though I warned them not to reply to anything further because others aren't going to understand it as such and just see it as somehow further 'proof' for their opinions. Doesn't mean they're a troll, if anything it's just a further association to what I stated their issue to be which is their fears and such regarding the gods being a psychic delusion over lack of psychic control and grounding.

Too little control over emotions also signs as too little control over psychic manifestations because they both tie in energy and tunings. The OP just needs to learn how to tune out of this and centre themselves a bit more logically for a more controlled balance.

Perhaps they can do some runic working to help center their psyche.

8Emily8 said:
NinRick said:

1) duh... I was/am being attacked by the enemy. Did you not read my post where I realize this????

2)I’ve already gotten signs i should start meditating again. So I mean.. he did.

3) I didn’t “come out of the blue” I ALREADY explained this in a previous post. I’ve been lurking on the forums and I didn’t post cause I didn’t feel the need to since the more advance members were mainly posting and helping people with stuff I didn’t know about yet. I still read sermons and important posts.

4) I came here to vent and rant. I was legitimately sad and thought that Satan left me. I legitimately FELT disposable and I THOUGHT I wasn’t welcomed by Satan.

5) do.. do you even know how the enemy manipulates people? Do you know they will try everything to make an SS leave???? I was sad about leavening. I didn’t WANT to leave. I felt pressure to leave, thinking I was disposable to Satan. If I wasn’t I wouldn’t feel the need to rant as a last ditch effort to find relief and help. I’ve been with Satan for years yes, but I have only been seriously meditating for a couple of years. Before, I was dumb, really young and only meditated once in a while. Obviously I wouldn’t get anywhere spiritually like that. But I did read sermons and learn things, which gave me motivation to start seriously.

6) read #5

I cried when I read your post. I really did. And even though you think I’m some dumb Jew infiltrator, I still thank you for reaching out to me. It really was a relief that someone went through something similar. But go off I guess, believe what you want. Hope you all participate in the warfare schedule. I know I will be.

Whenever posting something, just read the positive. When it comes to the negative, dont bother replying. If you do, dont show emotion.

Build off of the positive posts, ofcourse there's going to be a hate squad that goes around. Just ignore that.

You felt emotional and too 12 year old boys, that's a serious crime. If you felt negative things, know that is the enemy. Father Satan doesnt leave his people. I hope things get better for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back