Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ego, reincarnation and other doubts

Skunx

I am curious to know about this, I understand that we have the soul that reincarnates and saves the information in each life, then we have the body that is created by our parents and the ego that dissipates after death
But I don't really understand which part I am, for example if we could do an autopsy of our being, which part is what makes me who I am? I am not my soul or my body and if I am the ego, it does not die and is generated a new one in each life? Then why do we say that we reincarnate and that we live many lives? Because what reincarnates is my soul but me and my body die, then it is my soul that is immortal that lives many lives, that is, in many people who They are not me, it is like the soul that I have now in this life is incarnating from person to person, so the main questions are, were those people me or are they others who have no relationship with me? For example, if in another life my soul was incarnated in a warrior, I was that warrior or not? And what part of me am I? which makes me be myself
Does the ego have any relationship with who I am and with my race?
I hope someone can clarify my doubts

Skunx said:

The higher plane is the astral realm, everything exists and manifest on that plane first on the very and most minute elemental level of our universe.

Material objects, molecules and physical items, the most tiniest of a solid physical construct on the material plane is unfeeling and without a soul or energy/vibration when you take away the existence of the astral plane. Biology is an electro stimulated vessel that inhabits energies on the astral to be active on the physical plane and this is where sentient beings like us come in.

This ego you mention is just the sentience of the self in self-awareness as an astral being. We electromagnetically inhabit, through the bioelectricity of our soul that coincides with stimulation of our nervous system and thus biology, to move a physical vessel of which is our physical body in order to traverse and exist on the physical plane as both an astral and physical being.

There are sentient beings that live strictly on the astral without having any physical body to inhabit, a being that is able to inhabit and have a physical body on the physical plane simultaneously with their soul is considered more powerful and able in their potentials than a being that does not have a physical body and does not live on both planes.

The soul exists extensively through each life-time containing the memories of every single one, but the psychic(ological) experiences of a newly born human being is underdeveloped from the yet-to-be-developed/advanced physical nature of the body such as the brain which is the core medium of our psychic energies and understanding in the astral body. Because of this, and because the physical realm has the strongest most binding influence upon the astral plane, we end up lacking the full potential in being able to retrieve memory, which is a strictly psychic and astral concept in retrieving a thought-form association of something we directly tied in experience/knowledge to. If the physical brain is underdeveloped so too will our psychic abilities. Of course this is not how it's supposed to be. If we were as advanced as the gods, we'd remember who we are in every single aspect as immediately as possible through reincarnation as if a death and reincarnation never even occurred.

Therefore we are unable to remember who we are before the reincarnation and are bindingly developed in our newformed memories and associations of who we are in development in this lifetime and are instilled by our newly formed ties of transformation from our new natal chart that instills a different composite personality. But deep instilled memories and associations in the soul can still manifest and make us, not exactly remember, but once again pick up the behaviour, personality and interests to things we had in a past life, such as our pagan origins and the occult ultimately bringing us here and back to Satanism were we involved in such before the new lifetime.

If you were a strong and devoted warrior in a past life, then in this lifetime you may feel drawn to warrior-like characteristics, certain historical armoury and war concepts or things involving battle. And as you work to free your soul you may develop a combative and warrior-like personality, perhaps even the same one you had before.

To ultimately answer your question, the physical body is not who we are when it comes to our sentience and ego. We are a soul who inhabits material biology to exist on the physical plane, but this is only done from the soul that ties to it through bioelectrical aspects. Modern sciences show our motion, nervous system, organs and entire physical body legitimately runs on electrical signals for a reason, the energies of the soul are strictly electrical, radioactive and magnetic.

We are the soul first and foremost and are simply just possessing material atoms and molecules on the physical plane in order to appropriately experience and traverse it. Through this tie though we exist on both planes and are both, but the ego itself comes from the soul.

Think of a fish in a river. The fish is your soul and the river is your life path. No matter where you go or when you reincarnate you are always you. The soul holds the essence of you and it manifests into the lower dimensions. The physical body and your mental self and ego are the manifestation of who you are. Every part of you is connected. When the body dies the soul is no longer connected to it. When the soul dissipates you no longer exist. The body is an important vessal that holds your soul and other upper dimension parts of yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back