Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Account Deletion

Shael said:
Lydia said:
And for those who complain about dominant people... what, you think Satanists are supposed to be meek? We are warriors. Strengthen yourself if you can't handle strong people. We are in the middle of the final war against the jews, toughen up.
I think the problem here isn't dominance, but rather petty bullying and passive-aggressive jewy shit. What "warrior" would go around throwing insults at people and trying to bully them away for having a different opinion than themselves? That has nothing to do with being a warrior, unless we are talking about a keyboard warrior in his mother's basement.

Someone emailed me regarding this, so I'm replying to say that I was speaking of specifically something else, and not fully aware of the situation here. I would like my post there disregarded.

Coraxo said:
"The World is not ready for it yet", but in the future someone or a group should make a drama series about these things. It would be like a chronicle of the JoS, from the times of pre-2002 on...I forgot the name of the Yahoo! Group HPS Maxine was on, to now, to the future. It would also involve points of WW2 especially and Hitler and the Nazis, and also other points in history. The future generations could then see what happened, and the struggle and strife both in Physical war (80 years ago) and also Spiritual war (today).

Lydia said:
Shael said:
Lydia said:
And for those who complain about dominant people... what, you think Satanists are supposed to be meek? We are warriors. Strengthen yourself if you can't handle strong people. We are in the middle of the final war against the jews, toughen up.
I think the problem here isn't dominance, but rather petty bullying and passive-aggressive jewy shit. What "warrior" would go around throwing insults at people and trying to bully them away for having a different opinion than themselves? That has nothing to do with being a warrior, unless we are talking about a keyboard warrior in his mother's basement.

Someone emailed me regarding this, so I'm replying to say that I was speaking of specifically something else, and not fully aware of the situation here. I would like my post there disregarded.
I sincerely hope Lydia messed-up the quoting here, because if not, then shael saying that in the quote here is fucking hilarious. I'm a retard for wanting the White Race to not become extinct. Such petty bullying because I think something. Maybe someone is not a warrior but is a hypocrite.

Please, oh, please tell me that you messed-up the quoting here, Lydia. Oh, please do. scrolls and sees Lydia did not mess-up the quoting My. My, oh, my. My, oh, fucking my.

Blackdragon666 said:
If you still feel doubt and confusion about mageson, you need only read what he typed under that Bitchute video. He was basically undermining our will to do the final RTR.
When was it typed? If it was a while ago, then it would be deleted because Bitchute got rid of Disqus and it looks like all of the comments were wiped. I bet no-one bothered to screenshot it either.

FancyMancy said:
Blackdragon666 said:
If you still feel doubt and confusion about mageson, you need only read what he typed under that Bitchute video. He was basically undermining our will to do the final RTR.
When was it typed? If it was a while ago, then it would be deleted because Bitchute got rid of Disqus and it looks like all of the comments were wiped. I bet no-one bothered to screenshot it either.
Loki88 had posted it on the forums, here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42783&p=180404&hilit=Reverse+torah+ritual#p180404

FancyMancy said:
I sincerely hope Lydia messed-up the quoting here, because if not, then shael saying that in the quote here is fucking hilarious. I'm a retard for wanting the White Race to not become extinct. Such petty bullying because I think something. Maybe someone is not a warrior but is a hypocrite.

Please, oh, please tell me that you messed-up the quoting here, Lydia. Oh, please do. scrolls and sees Lydia did not mess-up the quoting My. My, oh, my. My, oh, fucking my.
What is it with people lately thinking everything is about them? I was obviously not talking about you with what I said, Fancy, as I havent seen you bully people here either. It should honestly have been pretty obvious who I was referring to, but oh well. I do disagree with your beliefs in regards to who "should have" kids, and those things, but you never really tried to push that aggressively onto people so I don't really care. People can believe what they want to, and I wouldn't go around slandering you for that.

Blackdragon666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Blackdragon666 said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42783&p=180404&hilit=Reverse+torah+ritual#p180404
Conveniently, the video has been deleted. Again - did anyone screenshot what "mage" said?

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

What is it with people lately thinking everything is about them? I was obviously not talking about you with what I said, Fancy, as I havent seen you bully people here either. It should honestly have been pretty obvious who I was referring to, but oh well. I do disagree with your beliefs in regards to who "should have" kids, and those things, but you never really tried to push that aggressively onto people so I don't really care. People can believe what they want to, and I wouldn't go around slandering you for that.
It's nice to know that you say it wasn't aimed at me, but saying things such as "retards here" to another user, in regards to the aforementioned pro-White-Race-creation, and after you said to me directly that it was retarded what I said, of course would make anyone think it is still an attack. As for it being obvious that you weren't referring to me - calling what I said retarded, then to that other user calling some people here, but mentioning no usernames, retarded makes it seem obvious that you were referring to me.

In short -

I said something
you said that what I said was retarded
another user comes and asks a question, in a different thread
you mention, in reply to that thread, retarded people here, regarding what I said originally about procreation
another other member realises you hate the White Race
in this thread here you say about bullying
methinks you be hypocrite for bullying me and apparently ("apparently" because I have not been following it) having a feud with that member who realised that about you; them wanting their account deleted, being bullied and driven away

it's that simple. Now you say you weren't referring to me - fair enough. It is fortunate, and perhaps rather a blessing, that there exists such a thing as giving the benefit of the doubt, but hopefully this has cleared some things up.

While I agree with you that I wasn't forcing that opinion, you did still say in that other user's thread the exact same word which you said to me in reply to me. You say you won't go around slandering me for the things I think and which I have opinions about...yet you called what I said retarded and more to the point you said in the other thread about retarded people here forcing themselves to have many Children. I can add 2 and 2 and come up with 4. You wouldn't slander me by calling what I said retarded and also saying about retarded people here, in the same context? Did you mistype on your keyboard? Perhaps you think not naming names means it is not an attack.

Anyhoo - that's all. I have made my point. I'd like an impartial abritrator to agree with either you or me, but no-one would want to get involved. Hey - we "need" a bit of drama and jocularity (I wouldn't say "comedy" because meh to that); it balances things out.

FancyMancy said:
Blackdragon666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Conveniently, the video has been deleted. Again - did anyone screenshot what "mage" said?

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

It's nice to know that you say it wasn't aimed at me, but saying things such as "retards here" to another user, in regards to the aforementioned pro-White-Race-creation, and after you said to me directly that it was retarded what I said, of course would make anyone think it is still an attack. As for it being obvious that you weren't referring to me - calling what I said retarded, then to that other user calling some people here, but mentioning no usernames, retarded makes it seem obvious that you were referring to me.

In short -

I said something
you mention, in reply to that thread, retarded people here, regarding what I said originally about procreation
methinks you be hypocrite for bullying me and apparently ("apparently" because I have not been following it) having a feud with that member who realised that about you; them wanting their account deleted, being bullied and driven away

it's that simple. Now you say you weren't referring to me - fair enough. It is fortunate, and perhaps rather a blessing, that there exists such a thing as giving the benefit of the doubt, but hopefully this has cleared some things up.

While I agree with you that I wasn't forcing that opinion, you did still say in that other user's thread the exact same word which you said to me in reply to me. You say you won't go around slandering me for the things I think and which I have opinions about...yet you called what I said retarded and more to the point you said in the other thread about retarded people here forcing themselves to have many Children. I can add 2 and 2 and come up with 4. You wouldn't slander me by calling what I said retarded and also saying about retarded people here, in the same context? Did you mistype on your keyboard? Perhaps you think not naming names means it is not an attack.

Anyhoo - that's all. I have made my point. I'd like an impartial abritrator to agree with either you or me, but no-one would want to get involved. Hey - we "need" a bit of drama and jocularity (I wouldn't say "comedy" because meh to that); it balances things out.
He thinks Jack is bullying people because his way of saying things is very direct, that's really it. He's also on a streak of calling everybody he disagrees with a retard.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Shael said:

In short -

I said something

He thinks Jack is bullying people because his way of saying things is very direct, that's really it. He's also on a streak of calling everybody he disagrees with a retard.
OK, then. Maybe everyone else is a retard! I do doubt, very much, that Shael would have said/admitted what you just said. I would expect - that is, doubt very much - the same for most people. People seem to have trouble with admitting things like that because it's like a vulnerability.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
OK, then. Maybe everyone else is a retard! I do doubt, very much, that Shael would have said/admitted what you just said. I would expect - that is, doubt very much - the same for most people. People seem to have trouble with admitting things like that because it's like a vulnerability.
He hates when Jack says anything correct, and he wants to force Cobra to lie and not agree with the correct statement. Because he thinks that he is in some kind of contest against Jack, and Jack is never allowed to "win any points" by being right about anything. Even though Jack is right very often.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
He hates when Jack says anything correct, and he wants to force Cobra to lie and not agree with the correct statement. Because he thinks that he is in some kind of contest against Jack, and Jack is never allowed to "win any points" by being right about anything. Even though Jack is right very often.
I'm going to make a bold statement without any proof whatsoever - Shael is "mage". PMSL. - There's a new meme. Every troll or idiot or whatever is either a jew, a troll - or now, is "mage"! cuts out "mage" party full-face masks for every user here to wear simultaneously Here - don't forget to s-troll about like a sloth on heat.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
That's not it. If that were the case ,his conduct would be different. I personally thought about this situation about why an individual would have such a personal distaste towards me (because it wasn't always this way.) He once gave me The Book of the Five Rings, free of charge.

There aren't a lot of possibilities for this situation because if he we're trying to win points in the eyes of the HP,he wouldn't act passive aggressive like this. I can't really know what caused him to hate me in the past or where this all started because it's a long time and I have bad memory in relation to useless drama.

Here are some possibilities I've thought about

1)Hes not really that bright and can't entertain nuance in his thinking and thus anyone who disagrees with him ,he thinks is evil. A case of infantalism.

2)He's being manipulated by a person who dislikes me and hes emotionally weak so hes bought into the manipulation. I.e hes attached to an emotional leech.

3) He's immature and thus he needs a boogeyman to target. He wants to live in the fantasy of being correct all the time. If he becomes mature, he will have to entertain the possibility that he could potentially be wrong. The immaturity is simply a defense mechanism for not having to deal with uncertainty in thought and outcome. The example where he tried to force the HP into a corner and make a statement validating his idea was such an example. With the wording you can see he genuinely believes in what hes saying and is refusing to even entertain the opposite position. In that particular subject, I told him that whatever these people were saying I had already thought about and I came to the conclusion that their reasoning was false according to all the available data. As opposed to this, he simply believes in what hes saying due to feeling it too strongly. Hes just very attached emotionally to ideas and when you refute those ideas, he thinks you're attacking him personally and other individuals also.

4) Sometime along the way for some reason of which I'm not aware of, he has grown an extreme dislike for me and he genuinely believes that I'm pure evil and thus anything that I say (even if reasonable and true) is associated with doubt and evil in his mind. Since he doesn't have the power of discernment (reasons unknown for this), hes objecting to everything I say.

5) He's emotionally insecure and thinks that being passive aggressive will make me engage in a unnecessarily confrontational way with him which would further validate his mental insecurities about me being evil.

It might be one, two or a host of combination of these issues. I don't know, because i don't know his astrological makeup. He might simply be an extremely emotional person who has by mistakenly taken to hate me very much for some reason. As I said, I have bad memory relating to these situations and I don't know him personally. However I do know that people he associates with are extremely unstable and he keeps associating with them.

It's not my concern why hes being the way hes being. Its annoying ,but I've seen so much of this childish behavior on this forum that I've minimized my engagement with them. These kids seen to have it all figured out. Good for them I guess.

Jack said:
In my Picture and Video thread, Shael replied and it seemed as if he enjoyed it when I did it on the Yahoo! Groups. The exact quote is,

[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=69415#p69415 said:
Shael[/url]"]I remember your thread from back then. Glad to see it on here too now ^.^

Something turned Shael's tits sour.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
That's not it. If that were the case ,his conduct would be different. I personally thought about this situation about why an individual would have such a personal distaste towards me (because it wasn't always this way.) He once gave me The Book of the Five Rings, free of charge.

There aren't a lot of possibilities for this situation because if he we're trying to win points in the eyes of the HP,he wouldn't act passive aggressive like this. I can't really know what caused him to hate me in the past or where this all started because it's a long time and I have bad memory in relation to useless drama.

1)Hes not really that bright and can't entertain nuance in his thinking and thus anyone who disagrees with him ,he thinks is evil. A case of infantalism.

2)He's being manipulated by a person who dislikes me and hes emotionally weak so hes bought into the manipulation. I.e hes attached to an emotional leech.

3) He's immature and thus he needs a boogeyman to target. He wants to live in the fantasy of being correct all the time. If he becomes mature, he will have to entertain the possibility that he could potentially be wrong. The immaturity is simply a defense mechanism for not having to deal with uncertainty in thought and outcome. The example where he tried to force the HP into a corner and make a statement validating his idea was such an example. With the wording you can see he genuinely believes in what hes saying and is refusing to even entertain the opposite position. In that particular subject, I told him that whatever these people were saying I had already thought about and I came to the conclusion that their reasoning was false according to all the available data. As opposed to this, he simply believes in what hes saying due to feeling it too strongly. Hes just very attached emotionally to ideas and when you refute those ideas, he thinks you're attacking him personally and other individuals also.

4) Sometime along the way for some reason of which I'm not aware of, he has grown an extreme dislike for me and he genuinely believes that I'm pure evil and thus anything that I say (even if reasonable and true) is associated with doubt and evil in his mind. Since he doesn't have the power of discernment (reasons unknown for this), hes objecting to everything I say.

5) He's emotionally insecure and thinks that being passive aggressive will make me engage in a unnecessarily confrontational way with him which would further validate his mental insecurities about me being evil.

It might be one, two or a host of combination of these issues. I don't know, because i don't know his astrological makeup. He might simply be an extremely emotional person who has by mistakenly taken to hate me very much for some reason. As I said, I have bad memory relating to these situations and I don't know him personally. However I do know that people he associates with are extremely unstable and he keeps associating with them.

It's not my concern why hes being the way hes being. Its annoying ,but I've seen so much of this childish behavior on this forum that I've minimized my engagement with them. These kids seen to have it all figured out. Good for them I guess.
Maybe he's uncomfortable with his femininity and feels threatened by your masculinity.

I really like you both to be honest and I consider you both strong SS who are very necessary to the forums and everything else. I do not want to be part of any disdain.

There is some dislike going on between the two but I do not see fundamentally nothing wrong stated on either side. Maybe each one hates the approach of others or how one goes about their point, but this is argumentative and a method of arguing dislike.

Also if there are sometimes different opinions this does not in anyway invalidate anyone. So disagreeing is normal.

However when one stays something if one wants to teach someone or instruct one has to learn when one is conversing and when one is arguing. Arguing pointlessly is just BS.

Not everything is a debate. However most of Jack's replies on some subjects have a tone that he comes to argue. This causes some people to react in the same way.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:

Maybe he's uncomfortable with his femininity and feels threatened by your masculinity.
Can I hear wedding bells? :p

TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:

That may be so but if that is, the root cause is deeper in the mind. As humans we have a constant anchoring + projection mechanism in mind which many a times brings us to irrational conclusions. No one os perfect with this and as you get this mechanism under control many a things you once believed, you'll forsake because you see the stupidity in it.

Shael might have had some uncomfortable exchanges with confrontational people who were very direct and he had anchored negativity to that pattern of behavior. And since I'm also direct as Donald Trump is and I don't mince words, he subconsciously recognized this pattern and projected his ideals of negativity onto me.

This situation comes about due to the lack of discernment. People don't realize that emotions are not intuition. They often conflate the two and don't have control over their emotional projection mechanism. There's really nothing you can personally do about this situation. It's the realization and responsibility of the yogi to develop serenity in thought and emotion so that he can have the power of discernment.

You don't see that much in this place because it's not composed of very mature people. Its composed of individuals who are still on the maturity level of kids so they don't get it or they don't want to get it. It's a pitiful situation but something we have no control over to change.

If we we're living in a commune and were physically present along with the HP, we would have been taught like it is traditionally in meditation schools and we wouldn't have this problem. But Satanism is more geared towards individualistic development which makes progress hard because you don't have any direct teaching from a Guru and you have to figure it out by yourself. Some people aren't able to figure it out themselves, because of lack of meditation in past lives so they self sabotage themselves with wrong patterns of thinking and lack of wisdom.

Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:

That may be so but if that is, the root cause is deeper in the mind. As humans we have a constant anchoring + projection mechanism in mind which many a times brings us to irrational conclusions. No one os perfect with this and as you get this mechanism under control many a things you once believed, you'll forsake because you see the stupidity in it.

Shael might have had some uncomfortable exchanges with confrontational people who were very direct and he had anchored negativity to that pattern of behavior. And since I'm also direct as Donald Trump is and I don't mince words, he subconsciously recognized this pattern and projected his ideals of negativity onto me.

This situation comes about due to the lack of discernment. People don't realize that emotions are not intuition. They often conflate the two and don't have control over their emotional projection mechanism. There's really nothing you can personally do about this situation. It's the realization and responsibility of the yogi to develop serenity in thought and emotion so that he can have the power of discernment.

You don't see that much in this place because it's not composed of very mature people. Its composed of individuals who are still on the maturity level of kids so they don't get it or they don't want to get it. It's a pitiful situation but something we have no control over to change.

If we we're living in a commune and were physically present along with the HP, we would have been taught like it is traditionally in meditation schools and we wouldn't have this problem. But Satanism is more geared towards individualistic development which makes progress hard because you don't have any direct teaching from a Guru and you have to figure it out by yourself. Some people aren't able to figure it out themselves, because of lack of meditation in past lives so they self sabotage themselves with wrong patterns of thinking and lack of wisdom.
Donald Trump is direct?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Donald Trump is direct?
Hes the most direct politician ever.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I see where you were going with this since the beginning, but unfortunately, me and HPS Shannon and also HPS Maxine knew the reasons for years. We kept silent because there were reasons explained before.

Public proof exists. He posted on the things that tens of members saw on Bitchute. Then, we have private proof this was really the case. Then this facilitated all sorts of other things. Coraxo and many others saw that.

You cite lack of proof but you are not providing any yourself, and meanwhile, you write long abusive and demeaning statements.

"But so long we pretend its a question, we can demean, attack and defame as we see fit". The "dominant" people we accuse do it in our face when they want to say something, we "the guiders" (like the ones we miss so much) go the long deceptive and suggestive alley, "we the good people".

You only know what you see from the exterior. All of what you write is essentially just an attempt to erode trust on legitimate and other people. It was HPS Shannon who discovered the agenda of what was going on with your favorite person.

I do definitely have an agenda. That is Satan's agenda. This involves doing the work other people do not want to do. As for your communist evaluation of flawed humans, and the rest of your confusion attempts, maybe some people are on a low level and all equal, but not everyone is like them.

You only lost someone whose appearance you liked. As for your lies about trusting, you are not asked to. You use this to erode the trust of others more psychic and capable than yourself.

What you experience is a heartbreak that you project too far.

What ego? What deal with it? Are you dealing with too much right now? What is your burden? Basically, none of this is real. You just project nonsense to merely emotionally agitate.

Every line of your post is just one more random accusation based on deception. You purposefully project confusion, victimhood, trying to erode everything and so forth, while claiming to be the victim.

Ill help you understand how this is with them. People here think that you are alright and pretending you are confused and victimized.

However, I know you stalked another female member and harassed them for years, because they told me and I know it. People may buy your story of confusion insofar they do not know. Personally, I know better what is hiding behind the comments and what is being attempted. Another great fan also admitted recently they are a jew to everyone.

Regardless, I understand your affections to the departed people and I allow your post anyway.

When you were having crackdowns of anger when you were homeless, to other people for no reason, your posts were deleted. You were abusing the fuck out of them. "My posts were deleted". However, I let you attack me freely.

When you say things, always mind to include the details.

Eric13 said:
I agree. It’s interesting. We had two longterm Hps removed at once with remarkably little info as to why. A lot of beating around the bush and vagueness. As well, we were told over and over it’s not a big deal just move on, yet this was contradicted when we were told that there’s more to it and it’s deeper but they can’t say why. So it is a big deal?

The thing is we’ve had a number of Hps and we’ve lost them all through insanity or incompetence. The whole thing reveals the humanity of the position. And cobra himself is no exception. The way he worded things though that whole thread seemed he has his own agenda as well. He’s know to condescend members and act unnecessarily childish. He complains about Magesons grammar and how it looks to outsiders but what about that behavior? It looks bad. The Hp position was demoted as a whole when we lost our two Hps. For ten years if Mageson can get away with what he did, what does that say about cobra and the others? The only reason, as far as we know that actually pushed them to remove Mageson was his slandering of the rtr and backstabbing us. That was the icing on the cake. If it wasn’t for that, he’d still be here. An ‘infiltrator’, would still be here. So what of our current Hps? Who really are they? As cobras said, Mageson was one thing publicly and another privately. But what about him? Why hasn’t Maxine addressed any of this?

Mageson has never deleted my posts. Only cobra has. He’s deleted Shannon’s posts. He’s deleted many members posts. Even him and Shannon have gotten into it over and over. It’s childish and puts a bad taste in my mouth when I come and read these forums. He’s reacted condescending to me and others. There’s less guidance from him then there is dominating. The fact is losing Mageson was a big deal. He was a traitor. But was it all along or recent? We don’t get any answers. They say he released info too early. Yet, he wasn’t a moderator and couldn’t post freely, so how did he do that? A moderator would of had to allow it? The whole thing is fishy and throws red flags. I’m very confused myself. And don’t know who to trust. It seems even after this ‘cleansing’ the hp position still doesn’t deserve the respect it has. At it’s best it’s flawed humans trying to help. At its worst it’s fueling arrogance and ego into these flawed humans and we have to deal with it.

Gross.

I don’t dislike cobra or Shannon and in the past I’ve always trusted and loved them, but after all of this I’m keeping my walls up until they can prove that it’s safe to take them down. Everything they or anyone posts I’m taking with a grain of salt. Hopefully in time all this will sort out and things will get better for now. I want to believe in them and want to trust. But the whole thing was a gut punch.

Also, Eric, no one is asking you to trust anyone. Focus on your own path.

When I first found out about Mageson I didnt believe it either and of course for a couple years I brushed it aside because I was sort of in denial. You're not the only one who as confused, hurt and doubted some aspects of the path, but I overcame that by analyzing all the signs that I and all of us have experienced. My respect for him caused me to start doubting satanism a d certain things even the other clergy based on lies he told me.

I couldnt believe it until I actually had email exchange with him. I also coincidently experienced attacks for whatever reason. I questioned alot and I also felt the same about trust. Despite what we think of Mageson, he still did the enemy damage in some way. I deeply respected him but in all honesty he became very strange with email and made up lies. Each email exchange got weirder.

The best thing to do is focus on advancement and the path of ascending. After the Mageson situation, I realized that whatever the case, we need to respect each other but at the same time mind our own path and keep the gods first and foremost in all our communications and
consultations when it comes to higher things.

Nothing is perfect with this situation, that's the nature of reality.

Whoever feels like they can't trust the clergy or are doubting Satanism just because we lost 2 people who chose to stray from their own path and change their course, don't blame the gods or doubt the path, just blame human nature and lack of substance.

All those who were meant to be with Satan will remain no matter what.

That's all.

If I can just add in my 2 cents here.
When a post was made be a "yogi" I literally saw it as cutting off and just going in hard on meditations and learning. I was progressing really really fast. With some meditations seeming more and more important than others. There were loads and loads of attacks , still do. But it was strange being in sleep and getting attacked, and not really doing anything , but the entities would be chased out or many problems I faced from degenerates who would pull out a gun or cause harm for no apparent reason and Satan did them what they deserved. To be honest I am still not sure if I ever understood slothz talez tbh. Like is it us as sloths or the enemy? Becuase when one is really trusting and focussing on the Gods the progess is anything but slow, provided one actually accepts the reality they are at and makes a committment to progress. Honestly when I read about Mageson I felt really strange and disgusted with how people just use Satan's name for their own benefit. Much like most of the pagans too, and I spammed a lot that day. And if the slothz tales was sloth describing the enemy, then that is something we already know. "Empty spirituality" ie.

Whenever I read anything atleast, it takes me weeks if not longer to truly understand what it means or how it applies in our lives. I always found it strange how people quickly picked up knowledge or if it was mere posing?. Like the palmistry sermon in the pdf, when I read them , had me looking at peoples hands, and this goes on for months or the yin-yang and how it can be applied to everyday aspects of life.

Lots of issues about opening people up to the enemy take place on the forums. Where even a single general comment by someone can be viewed as opening up a portal. Though this can be true in many cases, all the religions have been stolen and corrupted from ours so how one views a general statement as in " Procreating" can be mixed up with individuals seeing things how they see and projecting this on people for whatever agenda one can have, or mere gullible behaviour that can be a problem to others who are trying to advance.

I dont really know much about mageson tbh or what he did, what when people ask for a sermon on ego he can be considered an ideal case study for that. An infilitrator or a mere egoist for whom any and everyone is a degenerate who deserves to be banned and knowledge given by him is superior to what may be given by others.

I may have what can be called an idealistic approach towards my belifs as in -" we arent fully developed yet in every aspect and any knowledge ( as has been mentioned) keeps on growing/evolving". So why not try our best , keep meditating, studying and doing the rituals. Even kings in the ancient times did make mistakes( what now we call mistakes). So what we have to remember is the Satanic Race genes. And we should all be respectful to one another and care in general about the SR in the places we live. I would break out in tears on Gods sigil asking if certain comments made about my country/race are the final truth etc only to be comforted later.
One thing I keep posting like every second place is the vibration as which we work. It is really high for most consistent meditators and this for most part generates a good understanding of how/what can be done to make the lives of the people we live around( country/locality, etc) better in any way we can. we have protection and a responsibility. Now something we can ask ourselves is - is the protection I have in proportion to the work being done? More than often we find people not working as much as they can ( though rest is necessary) safely and never take risks.
We have people like Tesla, Da Vinci , Alexander the Great , Hitler and many more whom we can learn from. They could if they wanted lived a life of moderation, not risking a lot , enjoying the benefits of spirituality for their own gain , but they paved a way for all of us here to not be taken down by the enemy. Though it can be I am not clear about what is and isnt expected of us here, and I go into absolute idealism and not be of much help.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I see where you were going with this since the beginning, but unfortunately, me and HPS Shannon and also HPS Maxine knew the reasons for years. We kept silent because there were reasons explained before.

Public proof exists. He posted on the things that tens of members saw on Bitchute. Then, we have private proof this was really the case. Then this facilitated all sorts of other things. Coraxo and many others saw that.

You cite lack of proof but you are not providing any yourself, and meanwhile, you write long abusive and demeaning statements.

"But so long we pretend its a question, we can demean, attack and defame as we see fit". The "dominant" people we accuse do it in our face when they want to say something, we "the guiders" (like the ones we miss so much) go the long deceptive and suggestive alley, "we the good people".

You only know what you see from the exterior. All of what you write is essentially just an attempt to erode trust on legitimate and other people. It was HPS Shannon who discovered the agenda of what was going on with your favorite person.

I do definitely have an agenda. That is Satan's agenda. This involves doing the work other people do not want to do. As for your communist evaluation of flawed humans, and the rest of your confusion attempts, maybe some people are on a low level and all equal, but not everyone is like them.

You only lost someone whose appearance you liked. As for your lies about trusting, you are not asked to. You use this to erode the trust of others more psychic and capable than yourself.

What you experience is a heartbreak that you project too far.

What ego? What deal with it? Are you dealing with too much right now? What is your burden? Basically, none of this is real. You just project nonsense to merely emotionally agitate.

Every line of your post is just one more random accusation based on deception. You purposefully project confusion, victimhood, trying to erode everything and so forth, while claiming to be the victim.

Ill help you understand how this is with them. People here think that you are alright and pretending you are confused and victimized.

However, I know you stalked another female member and harassed them for years, because they told me and I know it. People may buy your story of confusion insofar they do not know. Personally, I know better what is hiding behind the comments and what is being attempted. Another great fan also admitted recently they are a jew to everyone.

Regardless, I understand your affections to the departed people and I allow your post anyway.

When you were having crackdowns of anger when you were homeless, to other people for no reason, your posts were deleted. You were abusing the fuck out of them. "My posts were deleted". However, I let you attack me freely.

When you say things, always mind to include the details.

Eric13 said:
I agree. It’s interesting. We had two longterm Hps removed at once with remarkably little info as to why. A lot of beating around the bush and vagueness. As well, we were told over and over it’s not a big deal just move on, yet this was contradicted when we were told that there’s more to it and it’s deeper but they can’t say why. So it is a big deal?

The thing is we’ve had a number of Hps and we’ve lost them all through insanity or incompetence. The whole thing reveals the humanity of the position. And cobra himself is no exception. The way he worded things though that whole thread seemed he has his own agenda as well. He’s know to condescend members and act unnecessarily childish. He complains about Magesons grammar and how it looks to outsiders but what about that behavior? It looks bad. The Hp position was demoted as a whole when we lost our two Hps. For ten years if Mageson can get away with what he did, what does that say about cobra and the others? The only reason, as far as we know that actually pushed them to remove Mageson was his slandering of the rtr and backstabbing us. That was the icing on the cake. If it wasn’t for that, he’d still be here. An ‘infiltrator’, would still be here. So what of our current Hps? Who really are they? As cobras said, Mageson was one thing publicly and another privately. But what about him? Why hasn’t Maxine addressed any of this?

Mageson has never deleted my posts. Only cobra has. He’s deleted Shannon’s posts. He’s deleted many members posts. Even him and Shannon have gotten into it over and over. It’s childish and puts a bad taste in my mouth when I come and read these forums. He’s reacted condescending to me and others. There’s less guidance from him then there is dominating. The fact is losing Mageson was a big deal. He was a traitor. But was it all along or recent? We don’t get any answers. They say he released info too early. Yet, he wasn’t a moderator and couldn’t post freely, so how did he do that? A moderator would of had to allow it? The whole thing is fishy and throws red flags. I’m very confused myself. And don’t know who to trust. It seems even after this ‘cleansing’ the hp position still doesn’t deserve the respect it has. At it’s best it’s flawed humans trying to help. At its worst it’s fueling arrogance and ego into these flawed humans and we have to deal with it.

Gross.

I don’t dislike cobra or Shannon and in the past I’ve always trusted and loved them, but after all of this I’m keeping my walls up until they can prove that it’s safe to take them down. Everything they or anyone posts I’m taking with a grain of salt. Hopefully in time all this will sort out and things will get better for now. I want to believe in them and want to trust. But the whole thing was a gut punch.

Also, Eric, no one is asking you to trust anyone. Focus on your own path.

When I first found out about Mageson I didnt believe it either and of course for a couple years I brushed it aside because I was sort of in denial. You're not the only one who as confused, hurt and doubted some aspects of the path, but I overcame that by analyzing all the signs that I and all of us have experienced. My respect for him caused me to start doubting satanism a d certain things even the other clergy based on lies he told me.

I couldnt believe it until I actually had email exchange with him. I also coincidently experienced attacks for whatever reason. I questioned alot and I also felt the same about trust. Despite what we think of Mageson, he still did the enemy damage in some way. I deeply respected him but in all honesty he became very strange with email and made up lies. Each email exchange got weirder.

The best thing to do is focus on advancement and the path of ascending. After the Mageson situation, I realized that whatever the case, we need to respect each other but at the same time mind our own path and keep the gods first and foremost in all our communications and
consultations when it comes to higher things.

Nothing is perfect with this situation, that's the nature of reality.

Whoever feels like they can't trust the clergy or are doubting Satanism just because we lost 2 people who chose to stray from their own path and change their course, don't blame the gods or doubt the path, just blame human nature and lack of substance.

All those who were meant to be with Satan will remain no matter what.

That's all.

Shannon could you shoot me an Email? I wanted to discuss some health stuff with you, and finish our conversation on HIV.

[email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back