Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum Opus Levels Explained

Nero said:
1)How much spiritually advanced were the communist leaders such as Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky ? Were they of the same level as Hitler?
2) And did Adam Weishaupt also complete Magnum Opus?
Communists are jewish parasite lizards, and communism is an enemy program of slavery elaborated by Kike Marx, the son of a jewish Rabbi. Read more on the jos main website and on satanslibrary. Your goyim mind is not ready for this.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Jack said:
I wanted to ask ,if there is any physical genetic operation/process possibly Genetic Engineering that might be required at the third stage to attain Physical immortality or if it's not required and can happen naturally.

I wanted to ask it too. And if it can happen naturally then when? At the third level or after it? Is there any more level?
Also the Furher totally completed Magnum Opus right? So it means he reached a "god level" and immortality, right?
Yes, Adolf Hitler is a God, now and forever!

There is no immortality in the sense of invincibility and there are no limits to development.

Bacteria and viruses evolve undisturbed and continuously, not to mention higher life forms. The rule or law of nature for development is the same for all life forms. The importance and role of science and technology for the development and support of life is evident.

I recall it being said that the completion of the magnum opus is basically the true ascension of the Kundalini but before that an initial rising is required, is this initial rising basically level 1/2 or is it completely separate?

For me I've always thought of it like this:
1: Chakra and soul completely open (Rainbow body)
2: Initial rising of the Kundalini
3: True ascension of the Kundalini (Magnum Opus)

So is the above still a valid concept or was it wrong for the most part?

By meaning of granting one total connection of soul and body, if a person will be able to exist in the spiritual and physical plane, with the veil separating reality/spiritual having thinned greatly & without the need of external factors, you'd be able to perform workings or abilities almost instantly? Such as turning rock to gold, advanced kinetic abilities etc... I've always figured how it would be possible. If so then it's only just the beginning for greater things lol.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:
Thanks for your effort .
What if I failed in the journey of life
and did not complete magnum opus ?

will be there another chance reincarnation

Yes, most definitely.

So let me just clear this up. Is it actually possible to achieve immortality of the Magnum Opus in a single lifetime? Depending on the 'level' perhaps?

And are there ways to tell how connected your soul is to the physical body? Such as a knack for biokinesis for instance? I always figured and deduced that for such workings especially in more complex forms to be done successfully would really require a good connection between the soul and physical body in order to actually effect the biology of which the soul is tied to.

I never really grasped how difficult it's actually supposed to be and always just assumed it's the one of the more 'casual' forms of magic that just needs a lot of power to it, but this sermon has brought it to my attention once again that perhaps this connection has a lot more to do with it than I initially thought, because to change the biology of the physical body is to simultaneously spiritually alter the mirror of the soul for it as well. There'd have to be some sort of tight bridge between them is what I'm speculating but correct me if I'm wrong.

Nero said:
1)How much spiritually advanced were the communist leaders such as Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky ? Were they of the same level as Hitler?

1. Quite a lot. Stalin was "rather" advanced, we could say on the level of a top rabbi of today. Lenin was not really "spiritual", just naturally "gifted" out of his natal chart. Trotsky was the least. Others were also "advanced" in the Kabbalah and other things of their reptilian race. The Soviet Union also had other psychics, some of which were advanced jews. They also exterminated quite a few Gentile mediums, and during the Russian Revolution, they did slay the Royal Family and some of their followers who were also rather psychic.

2. No. He had access to a lot of knowledge and was an advanced jew, but not of the most advanced history has seen. Many of these are also not quite "advanced" in themselves, but use stolen knowledge, which gives them an edge over lesser individuals.

Because this question entails many answers, I'll just answer on this mistake: History is not what we have been told. It has been re-written copiously from 350 A.D or so, and many chapters have been removed. The same goes for artifacts.

We are being lied about history even today, and artifacts and unnerving proofs are never allowed to the surface. One example is this recent program that discovered the skeletons of greys somewhere in Peru and Latin America recently. These things would never made it to the light before the Internet.

I do not believe Egyptians or anyone else willingly accepted the Jews, especially so in the spiritual levels they were. One cannot easily be fooled on such advanced levels, let alone Pharaohs. Jews never had the large grip they historically lie they did, until rather recently. There is no "acceptance" or just "stupid mistakes" as the enemy claims, certainly not so in regards to Early or Middle Egypt.

For the most part in Ancient Civilizations, jews were just a pest going around and around doing looting and being unwelcome everywhere, and kept on the sides. This included other bandits.

They never ascended to the top of any of these civilizations, but they played a role in accelerating their fall. Jews started "mattering" a lot in Rome. Before this, they were insidious agitators and destroyers of civilizations, sort of like termites on a big tree.

We also have to contribute the other factor which is the alien invasion factor, on top of falsification of history factor, which is a heavy one. The Xian bandits destroyed everything they could historically for well over 1400 years, and wrote pseudeprigraphical texts to lie about history and our past.

DragonFire11 said:
Its really a great sermon, thank you for it, made my day better.

I would have a question, maybe is not exactly a question about the sermon, but this making me thinking all the time if I read something like your cermon.

Satan created us, we are the aryan people, we have built huge buildings, cities, cultures and empires with the knowledge that our gods have coded in us, many-many tousands of years ago, before these alien judeo-christians came and start destroying everything we have built. They took the knowlegde from us step by step and used and still using againts us to destroy aryans. We all know that the knowlegde is ours what they use, but:

How they found the way that the spiritual power that is within us serves their purposes??

How is that our spiritual power not destroy their alien soul and even their physical body??

Thinking that a Jew cannot do RTR because it would have catastrophic consequences for him, but they took our spiritual power, lifeforce and using it as that is theirs and not ours and freely using it to benefit them.

How is it that our Satanic spiritual power 2000 yers ago or more didnt kill them all??

I never heard of grey skeletons in Peru but you’re right.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5791995/three-fingered-skeleton-peru-alien-conspiracy/

They’re 1,700 years old.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because this question entails many answers, I'll just answer on this mistake: History is not what we have been told. It has been re-written copiously from 350 A.D or so, and many chapters have been removed. The same goes for artifacts.

We are being lied about history even today, and artifacts and unnerving proofs are never allowed to the surface. One example is this recent program that discovered the skeletons of greys somewhere in Peru and Latin America recently. These things would never made it to the light before the Internet.

I do not believe Egyptians or anyone else willingly accepted the Jews, especially so in the spiritual levels they were. One cannot easily be fooled on such advanced levels, let alone Pharaohs. Jews never had the large grip they historically lie they did, until rather recently. There is no "acceptance" or just "stupid mistakes" as the enemy claims, certainly not so in regards to Early or Middle Egypt.

For the most part in Ancient Civilizations, jews were just a pest going around and around doing looting and being unwelcome everywhere, and kept on the sides. This included other bandits.

They never ascended to the top of any of these civilizations, but they played a role in accelerating their fall. Jews started "mattering" a lot in Rome. Before this, they were insidious agitators and destroyers of civilizations, sort of like termites on a big tree.

We also have to contribute the other factor which is the alien invasion factor, on top of falsification of history factor, which is a heavy one. The Xian bandits destroyed everything they could historically for well over 1400 years, and wrote pseudeprigraphical texts to lie about history and our past.

DragonFire11 said:
Its really a great sermon, thank you for it, made my day better.

I would have a question, maybe is not exactly a question about the sermon, but this making me thinking all the time if I read something like your cermon.

Satan created us, we are the aryan people, we have built huge buildings, cities, cultures and empires with the knowledge that our gods have coded in us, many-many tousands of years ago, before these alien judeo-christians came and start destroying everything we have built. They took the knowlegde from us step by step and used and still using againts us to destroy aryans. We all know that the knowlegde is ours what they use, but:

How they found the way that the spiritual power that is within us serves their purposes??

How is that our spiritual power not destroy their alien soul and even their physical body??

Thinking that a Jew cannot do RTR because it would have catastrophic consequences for him, but they took our spiritual power, lifeforce and using it as that is theirs and not ours and freely using it to benefit them.

How is it that our Satanic spiritual power 2000 yers ago or more didnt kill them all??

I have had this doubt for a long time: someone for example 3000 years ago may have reached the level 3 of the Magnum Opus and in subsequent and more recent reincarnations may not be able to reach it again because of the biblical curses of the hebrew alphabet?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So I have a few questions such as why exactly do we hate Jews again I mean I've had a few problems with an old friend calling me a Nazi and such but it mostly just confuses me, also about the 40 day meditation program I skipped the night meditation sort of accidentally which isn't too bad right (day 4-5) also is there anyway I can email you directly cause I have a few more questions and such.

I once watched a documentary which claimed that Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky and other communist leaders were Illuminati... But as I understand, there is no actual evidence for this?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nero said:

1. Quite a lot. Stalin was "rather" advanced, we could say on the level of a top rabbi of today. Lenin was not really "spiritual", just naturally "gifted" out of his natal chart. Trotsky was the least. Others were also "advanced" in the Kabbalah and other things of their reptilian race. The Soviet Union also had other psychics, some of which were advanced jews. They also exterminated quite a few Gentile mediums, and during the Russian Revolution, they did slay the Royal Family and some of their followers who were also rather psychic.

2. No. He had access to a lot of knowledge and was an advanced jew, but not of the most advanced history has seen. Many of these are also not quite "advanced" in themselves, but use stolen knowledge, which gives them an edge over lesser individuals.

Konerloner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So I have a few questions such as why exactly do we hate Jews again I mean I've had a few problems with an old friend calling me a Nazi and such but it mostly just confuses me, also about the 40 day meditation program I skipped the night meditation sort of accidentally which isn't too bad right (day 4-5) also is there anyway I can email you directly cause I have a few more questions and such.

Well your answer can be found at www.kabbalahexposed.com as well as going to www.satanisgod.org and going down to 666 black sun and the third reich and Satanism. You friend would only call you that if he or she knew about the JOS and saw you were into it and probably didn't like it but you dont go around telling everyone your beliefs. You have to be smart if your going to tell anyone at all wait till your open enough to sense their response and you will see that most the time it won't be good on some things here spare yourself some problems this way.

Konerloner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are topics for new members and you can write your own new topic to ask questions and get answers.

Oh dear I feel silly now lol regarding my question about Cher I forgot about the plastic surgery part as something made me google her now and plastic surgery just cane to my mind instantly .. Hp what sort of things is expected when one has a almost complete body soul connection would one be able to see the astral as we see the physical with our eyes and what else could be done ?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Due to a lot of corruption, destruction of spiritual knowledge by the enemy, and moral/psychological damage that has been deeply embed by the enemy to human beings [let alone psychic attacks to meditating individuals who make it anywhere] a lot of spiritual knowledge, and especially serious spiritual knowledge, has been desecrated.

An overwhelming amount of spiritual knowledge, if not all of it, has went through enemy hands, and has been corrupted and perverted. This happened in some cases willingly by the enemy, while in others, the enemy's insanity covered over and explained spiritual allegories they found and stolen in perverted ways. Judaism, after all, is nothing but a stolen amalgam of information from other Pagan Civilizations and Mystery Schools that existed all over the Pagan world.

Alchemists of the Middle Ages did their earnest [some in communication with the Gods] to preserve this spiritual knowledge, and so did many other people. However with each successive line of generations, corruption was inevitable. The penalty of death for actual spiritual knowledge, charlatans, and many other regular shills [books of which we can find today even in Amazon for example] have done it their life's purpose to merely misguide other individuals because they themselves feel like "Gurus" while they do it. This has created a disaster in regards to spiritual knowledge, and is a form of desecration similar to that of the enemy, only worse.

To name one example, I recently was studying a book that claimed it had the recipe of the Magnum Opus. There are many such books online. The audacity here is on levels beyond arrogance. Extreme disinformation, which contained hebrew meditations all over the book, was in there. One would never do any Magnum Opus with this, but would only destroy their Soul, possibly beyond repair [if they were a Gentile]. If the reader was a jew, maybe they would have some of confused benefit.

Quite a bunch of jews goes insane from applying corrupted knowledge that is given to them by other jews, and in particular, Rabbis. Silent warfare has been going between some jewish schools of thought who believe in secrecy of information and others who pretend they give it all out freely, in a corrupted or unfiltered manner. One needs to look no further than Madonna and how she went insane, or how many other, even jewish at times, celebrities, completely lose their mind and/or personality by the things they are instructed to do.

One in this case has to know, keep their head low, and keep practicing. The Alchemists of the Middle Ages called the Alchemy, or the road to the Great Work, the "Depressive" art. This is because especially in the beginning, meditation can bring out a lot of inner clutter. This can be psychologically heavy to deal with, but after the cleaning of it, one feels free and light from these issues permanently, and is no longer a carrier of these burdens. Another reason they named it that way, is that because, looking into this craft would possibly end in death.

Many people do not understand how far humanity has sunk because of the enemy, and how far we have came from this sinking. It really is a matter to appreciate that civilization has at least evolved past this. However, modern humans are rather ungrateful in their largest portion, and use their time in the most frivolous pursuits, letting it skip of the things of awe that can be discovered in these arts.

According to some alchemists of the past, and also philosophers, not all people were destined for this path - at least in this point, and this is something I also agree with. Those who believe that all humans will "right now or pretty soon" undertake this path, will be disappointed to see that most humans are seldom interested, and this comes most of the time with a youthful soul that doesn't really understand or ascribe importance to supernal things.

A necessity here is for one to advance and not lie to themselves and other people. It is not through lying or be worshiped that one will attain a higher level of advancement in this case, only a higher level of self deception and arrogance.

Anyhow, to dispel some confusion in regards to the Magnum Opus, there is no "singular" Magnum Opus, in the sense that, the level of advancement down this path has broadly three levels. There are levels in between but the case is to explain this with easy understanding.

In Level 1 of the Magnum Opus, one can expect the following:

-A decent connection of the soul to the body
-Siddhis and Powers
-In regards to body and youth, slower [but still progressing] ageing.
-One will still physically die, but one will be more advanced in the union of body and soul.
-The soul at this level needs to be reincarnated to be re-instated into a body, so that it doesn't run out of energy.
-In regards to wisdom, a low but decent level may be present.

An example of this level: Gopi Krishna.

In Level 2 one can expect:

-A very good connection of soul and body
-More Siddhis and Powers [some of which can appear miraculous to others, such as extreme ESP, premonition etc]
-In regards to the body and youth, very graceful ageing. In the case where one grows "old", one will still have virility and capacity of a very young person. At this point, the body can be increasingly rejuvenated by the soul to a powerful degree.
-One may physically die, but one's astral body is "Completed", also called in Pagan Cultures as: "Rainbow Body, Diamond Body, Temple of the Sun, Eternal Body" and so forth.
-The soul does not necessitate instant or forced reincarnation, and can very well exist "individually". One can still reincarnate and rebuild to this level easily.
-At the far end of this level, one can be astrally "Immortal" or have attained "Second Life". One even if killed or they die physically due to old age, accident or other factor they maintain perfect existence and full faculty in the Astral Realm.
-On very far levels of attainment, reincarnation is not only not forced, but also possible to happen "At will".

Examples: Francis Bacon.

In Level 3 one can expect:

-An "almost total" connection of soul and body
-Extensive, or extreme Siddhis or Powers. [Miraculous powers]
-One may regularly age but one can stop ageing, and if achieved after one is of physical age, reversing their physical age is possible. Physical immortality long story short, or extensive capacity to keep the body alive and reverse the ageing clock. All of this is possible.
-Despite of if one will die, one will certainly exist in the "Rainbow Body". Destroying said individuals is closely to an impossibility as far as spiritual means go.
-Reincarnation can still occur, and in some cases of far advancement at will. There were Yogis in the East who instantly reincarnated themselves in another fetus, on will, or who can die at will.
-Extensive wisdom and knowledge of miraculous proportions.
-On the higher levels, manifestation or de-manifestation of the body may occur, and other "phenomenal" or "unbelievable" events.

Examples: Adolf Hitler, Hindu Legendary Yogis, Asclepius, some of our Gods like Asmodeus who finished the Magnum Opus when the Gods were present on Earth [many thousands of years ago] etc.

These will probably clear misinformation so further knowledge can be based on understanding these precepts. Of course there is not a necessity to see this in "Three Levels", one can also see this as a linear line towards advancing. However, I made this broad categorization to help in understanding the difference between these levels. As far as I can see, these levels can readily be seen for what they represent and as clear "Checkpoints" in the soul's way to the Great Work of the Philosophers.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

When I was once in christian newage bullshit along with wicca... I raised "the christos" energy in me..(which I'm still trying to get out of me)

I went mad, also it was unbearable and made me I'll. Physically. The energy was hot and uncomfortable.

Konerloner said:
Stop being so lazy. Sit down and read https://www.joyofsatan.org (the whole site), and you will easily have those questions answered. Nobody here is obligated to spoon-feed you knowledge that you can easily read up on.

Don't skip meditations. You need to get into the habit of doing them properly every day if you want to see serious effects.

Konerloner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dont hate Jews as thats illegal.(Some Parts)
We are just pro Satanist so therefore disregard the rest of the lies from such "religions"

Konerloner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jihiji12 said:
Has this been written on before? I expected to learn quite a lot but i already knew this and it was more of a recap

Yes, many of these things have been all over the place in the forums but without a clear coherent understanding about them. This caused confusion before.

From a knowledge standpoint, it exists, however, from an experiential standpoint [what one has experienced or what one is seeing] one may not know exactly where they actually have been treading. This normally happens to some meditators.

The depth of the points given is elaborate help for those who may be more advanced and are seeking a way to "ground" what they have learned to know where they are at.

Okay that makes sense. I guess JoS has been around long enough for a lot of older members to be reaching these points

EnkiUK3 said:
Konerloner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We are just pro Satanist so therefore disregard the rest of the lies from such "religions"
Don't hate jews? maybe you didn't explain yourself properly? Anyone who knows what kind of terrible things the jews did to humanity would hate them to death .

La Strega Mezzosangue said:
Hi,i'd like to know if there's some enchantments for make your wings real,like birds. Thanks and sorry for disturb
Here is information on the wings of the soul: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Wings.html#:~:text=All%20souls%20have%20wings%2C%20even%20those%20of%20animals.,soul%27s%20power%20and%20are%20of%20the%20shoulder%20chakras.

You can also practice lucid dreaming or astral travel for example, and have the wings you desire. You should focus on advancing yourself spiritually rather than trying to attain physical wings.

EnkiUK3 said:
Konerloner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We can and we should. Just not openly.

La Strega Mezzosangue said:
Hi,i'd like to know if there's some enchantments for make your wings real,like birds. Thanks and sorry for disturb

Fly back to your nest my friend.

Might have some old ones kicking about DM.

Wotanwarrior said:
I have had this doubt for a long time: someone for example 3000 years ago may have reached the level 3 of the Magnum Opus and in subsequent and more recent reincarnations may not be able to reach it again because of the biblical curses of the hebrew alphabet?
When the person reaches level 3 they are on the same level of immortality as the Gods. There is very little chance it would ever go back to 2, unless the soul was extremely damaged, which is near impossible. Curses work different on the Gods spiritually than those who didn’t achieve the Magnum Opus at level 2 or above. What some might feel as a pinch passes straight through them as if it doesn’t exist. The Hebrew letters prevent the serpent from rising, but once it has risen the effects of the letters on it change. The Hebrew letters cannot make someone drop from their Magnum Opus level. You simply can’t spiritually block someone on that scale who already has that much control over their existence.

Even with meditations from the Gods, it’s by Satan’s grace that they would ever work.

Hail Astaroth!

EnkiUK3 said:
Konerloner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hating Jews isn't illegal lol. Voicing your opinion on it is frowned upon in a lot of western countries but not illegal. We don't live in communist countries lol.

The power meditation steps for the magnum opus on the website is clearly incomplete. Because it is clearly stated int the third meditation that a fourth one is to be added which will aid the union of the two elixirs by cleansing them. It's hasn't been given.
Secondly, is Kai purr right with his write up about the magnum opus. Because I recall he strayed. I just want to be sure his meditations are authentic and even the philosopher stone he wrote about, is that true and is that stone meant to be in the heart Chakra constantly generating energy.

HAIL SATAN

What do we do after we've established the creation of the male elixir and the nectar of the 6th chakra/pineal gland? After the preliminary Magnum Opus steps listed at the JoS meditation section.

Shael said:
Konerloner said:
Stop being so lazy. Sit down and read https://www.joyofsatan.org (the whole site), and you will easily have those questions answered. Nobody here is obligated to spoon-feed you knowledge that you can easily read up on.

Don't skip meditations. You need to get into the habit of doing them properly every day if you want to see serious effects.
im not really being lazy but yes i have started to do both meditations properly now and ive got the knowledge thanks to other people giving links and such and also its tough to fit meditations into my day of school and constant studying and going out.
however thanks for your input

13th_Wolf said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Konerloner said:

Hating Jews isn't illegal lol. Voicing your opinion on it is frowned upon in a lot of western countries but not illegal. We don't live in communist countries lol.

Depends they way its worded wolf. That Anti semitism mob are out in force and would report you if live in UK get a charge for it these days my friend obviously I think the person must be at the wind up for asking why hate jews in first place.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In Level 3 one can expect:

-An "almost total" connection of soul and body
-Extensive, or extreme Siddhis or Powers. [Miraculous powers]
-One may regularly age but one can stop ageing, and if achieved after one is of physical age, reversing their physical age is possible. Physical immortality long story short, or extensive capacity to keep the body alive and reverse the ageing clock. All of this is possible.
-Despite of if one will die, one will certainly exist in the "Rainbow Body". Destroying said individuals is closely to an impossibility as far as spiritual means go.
-Reincarnation can still occur, and in some cases of far advancement at will. There were Yogis in the East who instantly reincarnated themselves in another fetus, on will, or who can die at will.
-Extensive wisdom and knowledge of miraculous proportions.
-On the higher levels, manifestation or de-manifestation of the body may occur, and other "phenomenal" or "unbelievable" events.

Examples: Adolf Hitler, Hindu Legendary Yogis, Asclepius, some of our Gods like Asmodeus who finished the Magnum Opus when the Gods were present on Earth [many thousands of years ago] etc.

I've been reading this post again and again and I just can't hold this thought back anymore.

I feel that the SOME of the features of Level 2, maybe even Level 3 of the Magnus Opus are something that I have observed in myself in this life.

That said, and assuming we all understand that past life amnesia can be especially brutal sometimes, possibly having a person wondering in circles about themselves, possibly because they have developed skills other than perceptive, which would allow them to more easily come to know the Gods at a fairly younger age and learn about their own past selves...
well, I don't know what exactly I'm going to say here.

Yesterday I had an episode in which I felt one of our Gods speak to me through me, not taking over obviously, but suggesting a particular choice of words that I couldn't repeat now if I tried to do so. The point is, She conveyed a message clearly.

The message is (so that others reading this will know too, as I firmly believe it's important and I will make a post about it soon): we have to trust our Gods. Also (as I just recalled), our Gods may be physically somewhere else, but they are already here as well, as we are their blood and their manifestation on this planet.

---------

For the past couple of weeks (possibly in concomitance with a heavier than normal organised enemy attack) I have been through a lot of stress. I even lost my grandfather, and I can't help but believe that this was done by the enemy, the greys in particular, as a way of stopping me/slowing me down during our offensive.
I still managed to do the rituals everyday, not as much as I'd have liked to, but didn't skip one even as I barely had any voice left to speak the words.

One good thing, though, I managed to rip someone away from the grey's claws, having explained to them about the Final RTR effects and at last having them doing it and observing greatly healing (undoing the curse) effects. Bet that got the leeches pissed, I'm glad about it.

Other than these last events, I have to say I have been feeling my Guardian Demon (now that I now for sure who She is) as really close, closer than before, in a way that leaves beyond zero doubt She's my Guardian and that Her office strongly matches my skills.

Also, for some reason, I feel strongly attracted to the name Asclepius, and let it be just known that the 'miraculous power' I displayed had very much to do with his legendary skill set (I'm hoping you're familiar with him, even a Jewgle search will quickly clarify otherwise).

Concluding this post that perhaps had no real point but that of giving some messages and hints to those that will find benefit in them, I want to say that I feel this is a time of great transformation of the Soul, not just for me perhaps, but for all of you Brothers and Sisters, and that we should be more aware of this now as the words in my mind suggest "the time is right", no doubt a suggestion from my wise Guardian.

I kind of wonder whether Asclepius had the same Guardian.

Let's tear them a new one with this offensive, People. If you've had difficulties as well, if you felt more inclined to slack than work for Satan, don't flinch. Do one more ritual than you'd normally do, be fierce warriors. We need this planet back.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJE!

Peter said:
"Garima - to become incredibly heavy" - It is clear that this will be the complete domination of the earth element.

The definition of Garima would suggest that, yes, but don't just think of it in terms of singular Elements. Thinking of only one tends to lead to closemindedness, not saying that 'you' are, obviously, but when you have had enough to do with the Elements and know how they behave, especially when compared directly with each other, it's very easily to lose sight of what makes up what.
I'm also thinking of Mahima, the increasing size, as something that suggests 'large weight', it's closely related to one's perspective of things, and how you place yourself in the universe, what forces are around you, what your relationship with those forces is, it all matters.

I've come to believe, or realize perhaps, that the singular 4 Elements, as they are part of the All, the Quintessence, are merely 4 different facets that we can use, such as tools, in order to understand that this 'All' indeed exists, as it's probably not the easiest thing to observe when you don't know what to look for. Hence, the 4 Elements, very shiny and noticeable, hot, cold, light, heavy, everyone's got a favorite. This ultimately leads to understanding, and realizing the existence of, the Quintessence.

Hail Satan!

This is quite a good thread and a great sermon, no wonder its getting alot of troll comments. Is there any way for one to know if they've achieved a level of the magnum opus in a previous lifetime? Of course level three is basically divinity and that would be quite obvious, but are there any tells for the latter two?

satansdisciple34 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
When the person reaches level 3 they are on the same level of immortality as the Gods. There is very little chance it would ever go back to 2, unless the soul was extremely damaged, which is near impossible. Curses work different on the Gods spiritually than those who didn’t achieve the Magnum Opus at level 2 or above. What some might feel as a pinch passes straight through them as if it doesn’t exist. The Hebrew letters prevent the serpent from rising, but once it has risen the effects of the letters on it change. The Hebrew letters cannot make someone drop from their Magnum Opus level. You simply can’t spiritually block someone on that scale who already has that much control over their existence.

Even with meditations from the Gods, it’s by Satan’s grace that they would ever work.

Hail Astaroth!

If once this phase is reached instead of reaching full immortality someone decides to reincarnate again, you have to raise your kundalini again and re-doing the works, this is where the jewish curses would prevent you from reaching this level again.

How come this page doesn't exist in the new JOS website?

https://web.archive.org/web/20140225061416/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Philosophers_Stone.html

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Jack said:
I wanted to ask ,if there is any physical genetic operation/process possibly Genetic Engineering that might be required at the third stage to attain Physical immortality or if it's not required and can happen naturally.

I wanted to ask it too. And if it can happen naturally then when? At the third level or after it? Is there any more level?
Also the Furher totally completed Magnum Opus right? So it means he reached a "god level" and immortality, right?

The human cell naturally contains all the machinery necessary to replicate itself or regenerate itself perpetually. This is acknowledged by geneticists and cellular biologists alike. Thus, immortality is seemingly a natural phenomenon agreeing with what the HP has stated. Genetic engineering and linguistics have been demonstrably related to each other as well. This permits scientific exploration into vocally induced vibratory sessions with mental focus, such as with mantras, and how they can affect change into our physical beings down at the the quantum level. I'll put a couple of links below, but encourage you look on the web for yourself as always.

It's important to see what the HP is talking about as being aligned with reality. This conviction will fasten ones progress and the deepening of knowledge naturally due to freedom from query or doubt.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180227142114.htm

https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=94825

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back